Male HQ

Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Bukit Batok

On 10/6/2021 at 8:26 PM, Kenny12345 said:
To be frank, it is no easy to book a 2-hour slot with this skilful therapist. For the past few occasions, I had to make do with 60-minute or 90-minute slots. It is only this week that I managed to firm up a 120-minute appointment. Only a 2-hour session will sufficiently covers all areas: upper and lower limbs, front, back and even the shoulder and head.
What is significant about JK's style of holistic therapy is that not only are the long strokes applied with even strength, the nurturing soft touches are also very therapeutic and 'shiok'. This contrast in pressure sublimely hints the body to go into relax mode. At least, that is what I find the therapy session immensely enjoyable.
The massage oil used is fragrance-free, non-sticky and is used sparingly. This, I like very much. As for the venue, there is a very clean toilet for showers and the room is airy and uber-clean. Nothing to complain at all.
Charges-wise, I think the price point is slightly on the high side. But it is worth the money. I live in the city centre. If the service is no good, do you think I would bother to travel all the way to Punggol?
I also like the little gesture that JK gives every friend a 300 ml bottle of Evian mineral water at the end of each session. As a premium brand, it may cost slightly more but it really tastes good after the treatment.
Keep it up, JK.

On 10/13/2021 at 6:11 PM, Haaland said:

It depends on your preference I guess? Junkai is welcoming and looks kinda cute to me hahaha. His massage style is more relaxing. The place is clean too 👍🏻 And I also like to drink Evian mineral water 😂😂

Thank you @Kenny12345@Haaland and ##### for all your kind words of recognition. Most importantly you guys must enjoy the session. Look forward to you next visit and take care till we meet again 😛

Edited by smt4men

On 10/20/2021 at 6:37 PM, midazolam said:

I enjoyed the attention to detail when adjusting various parts of body, stretching and massaging based on what is needed. Clean environment too.

48C99B60-7B0F-4B4C-BE75-282EFC8B1849.thumb.jpeg.523ec5e9e5ecf5a98ee4bbf2fa72c39b.jpeg

Thank you @midazolam and ##### for your kind words of recognition. Most importantly you guys must enjoy the session. Look forward to you next visit and take care till we meet again 😛

Edited by smt4men

On 10/31/2021 at 6:29 PM, Bezelfire said:

I had a 90 minutes session. It helps to relieve my stiff shoulders and unknot the tightness of my calves. Was a good session.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:59 AM, Leo12 said:

Nice clean place and friendly guy. Enjoyed the 90 mins of massage. Will be back again. Thanks.

Thank you @Bezelfire, @Leo12 and ##### for your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the massage helps to relieve some or most of your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

Edited by smt4men

Have a good day. Thank you for sharing your massage therapy service at this forum! Your prices list and the description look good and have affordable pricing. I sent you a message on WhatsApp but is no answer. Right now, I'm looking for a professional sports massagists to visit him after my workout sessions. I hope you are not providing erotic massage London services because I'm looking for a bit different assistance if you understand me. Please answer me here or on WhatsApp as fast as you can!

Edited by werper

• 4 weeks later...
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Treatment Therapy @ Punggol & Bukit Batok
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • 2 weeks later...
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • 2 weeks later...
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol / Bukit Batok

E1751BF3-6E69-4924-B814-8B31B42D0B81.jpeg.0e6a02dc18744d3a6c04f6384759f06f.jpeg

4217DE96-42C0-4CCD-B925-A0E07B249683.jpeg.d41bf961ca1e43d48a0c498323fad3a9.jpeg

Thank you for all your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the therapy helps to relieve your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

Edited by smt4men

• smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • 3 weeks later...
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Bukit Batok
  • 2 weeks later...

4DE347B5-2597-4F07-8FE1-791C32FC8FFD.jpeg.07ca7df8e1a42fe5fb1a867054d36291.jpeg

9E915D65-5090-4E4D-BF85-B86F1C31D17E.jpeg.4d69cfb5d1d5294b7d5d431b03e1ff6a.jpeg

Thank you for all your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the therapy helps to relieve your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

Edited by smt4men

• smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol / Bukit Batok

72DC810C-AA44-4801-B7E3-1F0170D23BC2.jpeg.1359e465e5425459d2455a5a25fdbbd8.jpeg

3651B99E-5EEB-49BB-8BD8-05234F9B61F3.jpeg.6529d4dabac38f655b252e7f4b6bb592.jpeg

Thank you for all your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the therapy helps to relieve your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

Edited by smt4men

On 10/30/2022 at 10:26 PM, randomuse said:

Hi, so is your place in Bukit Batok or Punggol? Also, some of the comments seems to suggest your sports massage is in the relaxing side? Just like to confirm, thanks!

Good day @randomuse

The venue will be either Punggol or Bukit Batok, depend on my schedule. The therapy uses sports massage techniques. Not sure your definition of relaxing. It depend on individual tolerance, size and physical conditions. Feel free to check on my availability 😊 

• 2 weeks later...

70935816-D4A9-49E5-8044-884E9B83CD56.jpeg.b20fc897f10576f3ccd6c0c5d1d05baa.jpeg

45A78304-C108-41B7-AEB9-620EF9B6C001.jpeg.cd58eae283db134e4ab3134b3e87f871.jpeg

Thank you for all your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the therapy helps to relieve your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

Edited by smt4men

• smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Bukit Batok

IMG_5681.jpeg.61a62fc2adc6ce3360925d1ad5dc385e.jpeg

IMG_5733.jpeg.2180558fb1417e9c92fb473e8d7f6341.jpeg

Thank you for all your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the therapy helps to relieve your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

Edited by smt4men

I tried JK's 1 hour sports massage session and I say it went better than expected, my experience is similar to @Kenny12345

The ambience for the session is very comforting and relaxing, I felt relaxed the moment I entered his place.
It feels like entering a private spa session - the combination of the cool atmosphere, the slow music and soft continued touches helped you stay relaxed, really bringing down your cortisol levels.

For sports massage, have to expect that there will be hard pressures, to the extent that it can be painful to some.
However, for this session, what makes it different is that the combination with soft strokes, it helps to quickly relax the tensed muscles after the hard pressure strokes.
That's the point of the massage, where I feel relaxed and more flexible after the session!

One unique thing about JK's techniques is that there's a bit more time to help you warm up and loosen your joints.
It feels like JK is doing a close examination of where your tight knots are (or you can tell him before hand).
Like workouts, need to warm up before exercise. Unlike other masseurs, a few quick presses and the massage session starts.
*of course, do arrive 20 to 15mins before your session, so that you don't feel rushed for the massage

JK is accommodating too, knowing the massage can be painful, he will check on me routinely to see if if he needs to adjust his strength.
He will also make sure that it is not too cold for you since cold will tense you up.

I would definitely go back to him again!

Thank you so much, JK! 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 7:33 PM, daisuke said:

I tried JK's 1 hour sports massage session and I say it went better than expected, my experience is similar to @Kenny12345

The ambience for the session is very comforting and relaxing, I felt relaxed the moment I entered his place.
It feels like entering a private spa session - the combination of the cool atmosphere, the slow music and soft continued touches helped you stay relaxed, really bringing down your cortisol levels.

For sports massage, have to expect that there will be hard pressures, to the extent that it can be painful to some.
However, for this session, what makes it different is that the combination with soft strokes, it helps to quickly relax the tensed muscles after the hard pressure strokes.
That's the point of the massage, where I feel relaxed and more flexible after the session!

One unique thing about JK's techniques is that there's a bit more time to help you warm up and loosen your joints.
It feels like JK is doing a close examination of where your tight knots are (or you can tell him before hand).
Like workouts, need to warm up before exercise. Unlike other masseurs, a few quick presses and the massage session starts.
*of course, do arrive 20 to 15mins before your session, so that you don't feel rushed for the massage

JK is accommodating too, knowing the massage can be painful, he will check on me routinely to see if if he needs to adjust his strength.
He will also make sure that it is not too cold for you since cold will tense you up.

I would definitely go back to him again!

Thank you so much, JK! 😁

@daisuke Thank you for your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the therapy helps to relieve your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Tanxq said:

Hi, pls advise day & time availabilty. Thx.

👋 @Tanxq  I am trained and certified therapist providing treatment therapy for my social friends under mutual arrangement. As this is a mutual arrangement, I do not have a fixed operating hours. Feel free to check on my availability 😊 Usually, I will be available in the afternoon, look forward to your WhatsApp message.

I guess it is time I bring this to the forum. I have texted Jun Kai on multiple attempts to ask for an available slot but he has ignored me for several days for 3 occasions when I made the request.

Under the pretext of "social friends under mutual arrangement", he uses this to select his customers of his choice (which is not wrong) but I really hope for someone running a business, Jun Kai can be more ethical. At the very least, just respond that he is not available as an excuse.

In any case, I have a screenshot that I can show here that he doesn't respond to requests. If you are looking for cute and fit guys to massage (my friends were fortunate enough to get a massage from him but they felt sorry I had to go through this after they recommended him to me), you can just be upfront about it.

Just to clarify, I didn't request for his age or photos, nor did I ask/say weird requests or things to him. I still got blocked nonetheless. Whether I agree or disagree to how he runs his operation, it doesn't matter. I mean hey look, he doesn't even bother responding to my comment and instead posted a compliment from another customer.

Just thought to share with everyone about his work ethics.

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

4 hours ago, greysnow said:

If this is not a business entity, and you are only offering it to selected personnel based on mutual arrangements, should this thread even be here? I mean if you are only providing your massage services to certain group of people, then maybe you can reach out to them via your social media?

For your comments please @G_M

What is there to comment? He is a trained therapist and I have no objection for him to operated in our forum to earn his keep.

The purpose of BW allowing home based therapist is so that those trained therapist can make a living offering their services to our members.

We do not require home based therapist to be a business entity. 

Sport massage is not like other massage service that is for everyone and it is geared towards those who have sports injuries or the relieve of sport injuries. 

I had said my piece and you have had your say, so this discussion is closed.

As long as he adhere to our rule and regulations, leave the masseur to operate as per his wishes.

• 1 month later...

IMG_9627.jpeg.ddba2b1bb4ec89a335df545ca9443351.jpeg

IMG_9626.jpeg.5ffb80e3e4686af74b971cd850acda3f.jpeg

Thank you for all your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the therapy helps to relieve your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

Edited by smt4men

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IMG_5997.jpeg.f0dcba921452dfd1433efa22facc0f14.jpeg

IMG_5998.jpeg.7ae91ee2ac0bd91a43e96c65ed7200d3.jpeg

Thank you for all your kind words of recognitions. Most importantly the therapy helps to relieve your muscle soreness and tension. Look forward to your next visit and please stay safe till we meet again.

Edited by smt4men