Male HQ

NEW PROMOTION FOR SAFRA GYM> Energyone EXPIRES 31-3-2021.

30yochinese

i got an email today & its the SAFRA official mailing list & it says: Ready to smash your fitness goals in 2021? EnergyOne is here to help!

Sign up for the Silver Lite membership plan and get gym access for just $1 a day! Silver Lite plan is only available at EnergyOne Jurong, EnergyOne Mount Faber, EnergyOne Tampines, and EnergyOne Yishun.

26 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

i got an email today & its the SAFRA official mailing list & it says: Ready to smash your fitness goals in 2021? EnergyOne is here to help!

Sign up for the Silver Lite membership plan and get gym access for just $1 a day! Silver Lite plan is only available at EnergyOne Jurong, EnergyOne Mount Faber, EnergyOne Tampines, and EnergyOne Yishun.

Lite only allows one gym n off peak time wor 

Thought of sharing my opinion on this topic.

The Silver Lite membership plan ($385.20/year) is definitely cheaper and value for money - but it is only for one location.

Should you consider to convert to Silver Main membership thereafter, not sure if you might need to pay the Entrance Fee of $374.50 (when there is no promotion). So need to check on this, as the Entrance Fee is rather 'costly' and definitely not worth paying at all eh.

For long term, I think the Silver Main membership is more attractive right now, as it is priced at $513.60/year (this is the normal $40/month without GST), without the need to pay the Entrance Fee and you could use anyone of the 6 Safra gyms anytime. If you think you would be using Safra gym(s) for a longer period, then get their $920.20 for 2 years (about $35.83/month without GST, slightly more than $1/day), even cheaper.

In addition, they have other promotions (like buy 6 months and get 2 months free) every now and then, this would allow you to save more in the long run.

Pardon me, just my own personal view (and personal experience) on this eh, cheers!  :)

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.