Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Just here to add some info for the malaysian gay community. in the evening, toilets of KL Sentral are excellent places for cruising. There, you are able to see some gays masturbating at the urinal. U might join them for pleasure. I tried and usually the gay beside me helped me a handjob at the urinal. And the next time, I help the guy next to me. Everyone there are very willing to please each other as they r all horny. There is also once a guy sucked my penis in a cubicle. There r most action at the toilet near kfc,1st floor and the toilet at the ground floor near guardian. Some cleaners are gay and they will play along. Others will just close their eyes as nothing happen but the truth is they all know about this. I tried seducing a cleaner by washing my penis at the washing areas. He got attracted and he did me a handjob then a blowjob at the store room. I also anal fxxked another cleaner at the store room. The cleaners there are all mostly very eager for sex act. Sometimes u might also be surprised by some really handsome( trust me, very good looking, 180cm muscular, big chest and arms, and big penis. SOme cute student-looking innocent young boy are good to look at as well) straight acting men get involved in this. The chance to get a handjob at the urinal is 99.9 percent during weekend night(9pm onwards). During weekday, the chance to get handjob at the urinal is 80% from 9pm onwards. I always get what I want for each visit. For blowjobs and anal fxxk, it is more possible at the 2nd floor, the toilet at the food court as it is very quiet there. So the usual strategy is to get a guy from the lower floor and bring him up to the food court to fxxk him. At least that's what I do always. Tips: Dont worry about the cleaner when he pretend to wash the toilet while u r masturbating with others as they wont disturb and the chances for them to take his penis out for masturbating is very high. Also request them to bring you to the store room for personal use, superb. Also dont worry to play at the toilet next to the Polis Station at 1st floor as some of the police themselves play over there. Some very muscular(mostly with a big stomach) has extra grip and friction from their hand as their hands r rougher. very pleasurable. So, once u enter the toilet and notice some or 1 guy standing there for a bit long.dont worry, stand beside himat the urinal ,i m sure he is masturbating. Be brave to ook directly at what he do. FOr sure he will smile to u. Then u also show in purpose to him that u r interested with him. Then the ending will wither b u both masturbate each other at the urinal, u 2 go 2 more quiet toilet for blowjob and anal sex.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm a new member and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area. If not, then kindly tell me and I will delete this message. I'll be in Kuala Lumpur Aug 3-6. for 3 days and I was hoping that I could meet someone for fun. I'm 35y.o., straight acting and discrete. You don't have to be a local, if you are also a tourist, then we could explore the city together. lol...

Edited by rhettaqua

• 3 weeks later...
Guest poohbear88

Hi, I'm a new member and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area. If not, then kindly tell me and I will delete this message. I'll be in Kuala Lumpur Aug 3-6. for 3 days and I was hoping that I could meet someone for fun. I'm 35y.o., straight acting and discrete. You don't have to be a local, if you are also a tourist, then we could explore the city together. lol...

add me jasonpoohbear88@yahoo.com

Guest Wayne

I'm going to KL for just a night and will be staying near mid valley.

Any expert can recommend a good sauna to go that is frequent like lean fit guys?

Is there any sauna in KL that's similar to $!^*| in SG?

Advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about mid valley, but there is one at Cheras. just check via Fridae or Trevy travel tips.

But I think there are no "good" Saunas in KL. In general there quite dirty and the guys don't do safe and its a bit dark. Most don't have any rooms. Bring your own condoms and lub.

Better check for some cute guys and have fun with them in your place. unless you want to make your own experience...

• 4 weeks later...

Am going to KL next month, any good massage +service to recommend? Those who can do outcall if possible.

Check utopia, the pic provided in the website seems not so attractive...

• 1 month later...
Guest Kl lang

Hi, if u are looking for sauna for chubs, head to brickfield area. Locate YMCA in brickfield, on your left, walk straight on n u will see a red color Indian karaoke on your right. It's the last building. Walk up the staircase to 2nd floor. Lots of Chinese uncle. Open 11 am to 11 pm. U can also try their blind massage. No hanky lanky but good.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GuestKL

Hi heading to KL this Tuesday. Would like to know whether there are any sauna like Ten Men Club in Singapore, catering to the mature crowd. Please let me have the precise address and any directions would be helpful. Also looking for mature/bear/chubby masseur. Any recommendations and what is the fee charged. Thanks

i was planning to travel to KL to meet my friend by myself, but my parents doesn't allow because they say it's messy and dangerous.. anyone can tell me if its safe? or if anyone can be my travel buddy so i can actually go there?

When u going..... U can go alone but dont come at night as its not safe at nite...

Yes your parents are NOT excessively worried.

I believe it is going to be the first time you are travelling alone.

Unless you have a Malaysian friend with you, I dont think you should venture by yourself.

Life in Malaysia is slightly more complex than Singapore.

Not to be condescending, Singaporeans are more law-abiding than our counterparts there.

Bukit Bintang is relatively unsafe in the night (after 10 pm) as the sleazy business takes over.

However just one street behind it, you can have your supper at Jalan Alor.

Dont carry too much cash with you.

Keep your expensive electronic gadgets at home, including your iPhones etc.

My trick:

Dress down... a simple t-shirt/singlet plus bermudas is sufficient.

The only places you would want to see are Petronas Towers and Pavillion shopping mall.

Skip the rest!

Guest GuestKL

Just back from a short trip to KL. As fate has it and unknowingly, I was booked into the Hotel Sentral, smack right into the place a member has mentioned about. Sentral as the name suggests is really central because it seems it is a cross road of the major transportation - links to KLIA, LCCT, the monorail, the commuter train and a major bus terminal. So it is really a convenient spot for any business or casual travelers.

Anyway, I checked out the Sentral sauna. Indeed the place is for PLUs and mainly mature or chubs and a sprinkling of muscles. The crowd is pretty much a mix of Malays, Indians and a handful of Chinese. I went around 7pm on a weekday so not sure if this is representative of the crowd there. I found the corridors and layout a bit awkward so I didn't stay around too long. Instead, I tried the blind massage there. I asked for a mature masseur but was told they only have younger ones, so I was served by a young boy. Skill was excellent and he just quietly do his craft. At the final stage, he did play with my dick but just enough for sensation but stop short of cumming. Anyway, I was too tired to want more. So, I was quite satisfied with his massage. Cost RM55 for the massage plus the use of the sauna.

The street along this hotel is full of blind massage shops and they are all proper (i.e. no hanky panky) shops.They are quite run down but clean. I managed to squeeze in 2 more massages done by 2 meaty uncles. They are both very good and skilful. Both are definitely straight as they spoke to me in Cantonese sometimes sidetracking about girls. Despite this, I found them to be sexy and appealing as they ooze manly charm even though they are blind. Sadly of course no typical happy ending. But my body was certainly well rejuvenated after that. If you would like to know one of the shops is P B Urut Traditional Massage and the other I couldn't remember but it is at the shop on the 2nd floor next to an Indian KTV, painted in red just opposite the YMCA. P B seems to be a very established outlet with quite a few in house blind masseurs. The masseur I tried is Mr Hong and he told me the reason the street has a congregation of blind masseurs is the training school for blind masseurs happens to be a stone's throw away. So, blind massage flourished over the years and most blind masseurs are comfortable working around there. Despite their not being able to see, they are quite well read about the happenings around and they are quite happy and positive folks.

Certainly if you like to have really good massage and done in the nude, then come to this place. Although I was told it can be a bit dangerous, I didn't feel it at all. The street is brightly lit and cars and people are all respectful of each other. Cheap food abounds and there are a few other hotels to choose from: MyHotel, Summer View and YMCA. You may not get happy ending, but the sensation to be touched by those hands and having a really good massge more than compensate for it. :thumb:

Guest chubbyluver

Hi, want to find out, in Sentral area, do hve good hotel , I mean like 4 star hotel.was thinking of staying Berjaya hotel, anyone can tell me where is it and is it far from Sentral as I want to spent my day more in Sentral area

Guest GuestKL

Hi Chubbyluver, actually Hotel Sentral, Summerview, Myhotel are pretty decent no frills hotels and prices are RM150 or less and I think they come with breakfast. There is also a Le Meridian and Hilton just next to the Sentral Station if you want more upscale stay. But do bear in mind the surrounding may appear a bit sleazy but I think as long as you take the extra precaution, you can just wonder around safely. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

1) KL Sentral. Most popular. Happening all the time. 4 toilets to choose from. But now there are guys who start cruising at toilets of Le Meridien and Hilton KL which are right opposite of KL Sentral. You might want to try your luck there too! Chances for fun: 99%

Some of the best experiences: Very masculine and mascular indian guys, Army liked, strong although with a big belly Malays, and Cute and handsome Chinese boys

2) Central Market or Kota Raya Shopping Complex. Central Market has tighten their security. Toilet per entry RM 0.50. But it is still possible to get a handjob at the urinals from Hairy Muscular Sikh Men. Their dicks are HUGE! Toilets at Kota Raya is more happening. You can see Lots of toilets rooms filled with 2 pairs of legs ,changing position Haha. Chances:75%

3) Seremban Terminal 1. As happening as KL Sentral. But older men and shy. The chance to spot a gay men wanking in the toilets at the bus station is 85%. RM 0.30 per entry. Ask them to bring you to their secret place, a quieter toilet to have further physical highness/fun.

4) Senawang Giant Supermarket. Not much gay cruising there. BUT there is this 1 short Bangladesh Janitor who likes cocks. Even if he is not working that day, he will stand near the toilets entry to seek for cocks. Give some signals and he will bring you to a special toilet (quiet and meant for disabled persons) to give you a blow job or hand job. 80%

5) Shah Alam Kompleks PKNS and SACC Mall toilets. Chances:60% ( So please spread the news to make it more happening). Best Experience: A Malay uncle who is so good in blow job hand job and sensual touch on nipples. He combined everything that make it so difficult to not moan.

6) Seremban 2 Swimming pools. Open bathroom and changing rooms. Chances: 30%

Guest married chinese

1) KL Sentral. Most popular. Happening all the time. 4 toilets to choose from. But now there are guys who start cruising at toilets of Le Meridien and Hilton KL which are right opposite of KL Sentral. You might want to try your luck there too! Chances for fun: 99%

Some of the best experiences: Very masculine and mascular indian guys, Army liked, strong although with a big belly Malays, and Cute and handsome Chinese boys

2) Central Market or Kota Raya Shopping Complex. Central Market has tighten their security. Toilet per entry RM 0.50. But it is still possible to get a handjob at the urinals from Hairy Muscular Sikh Men. Their dicks are HUGE! Toilets at Kota Raya is more happening. You can see Lots of toilets rooms filled with 2 pairs of legs ,changing position Haha. Chances:75%

me chinese from small town nearby genting highland. If got go kl, I sure go this 2 place to hunt.

I see not really so daring lah there, only sometime got so openly. I also not dare do there one. I like go the man house to slowly play or go the nearby cheap hotel.

Got so many different men to try. me 50yo uncle already even got 19yo boy bring me home and fxxk me 3 times want to put me on his facebook. I dont want.

Got one 30+yo engineer he say working in Singapore we go hotel. His cock quite big I like him a lot but after he fxxked me, next time see him he pretend dont know me. So sad.

But there be careful sometime got thieves. Dont bring much money or wallet. Dont anyhow follow more than one man for orgy, you can be rob. I big size 1 to 1 I not scared but more then cannot win.

I like there better than saunas because men more rough and horny, they like to bring me to chicken hotels treat me like free chicken. I like be chase by hamsop loh and they so sweet words to me until I happy to go hotel with them. Hehe they make me feel so handsome and sexy they want very much.

But I also know after sex they forget me. We look for new men next time.

Sauna, Massage, Pub

- If you want convenience and multi-ethnic can to Otot otot, near PWTC, Metro can get there.

- If u like chinese, can go to 'mandi manda' or 'Studio 89' But need to have transport or take taxi.

- If you like forignes and in city area, some visitors go to bukit bindang 'Day Thermos'.

- Saturday kakiku also good. If you like bear, KL Central - Aromadamai Day Spa is a god place.

- If you want to pick your favorite, and massage, then must be Freshm2m.com ,Malaysia widest selection and most people for you to choose.

- if u want to go pub, Friday go 'frangipani', lot of people... Designers, doctors, models, guy at the places where we just normally chat & drink , not a great place to dance.

- Saturday can go to 'market place' handsome guys and gathering place for visitors, the dance floor always full.

- Sunday can go to the maison. a place to forget highclass and lowclass.

- Every day gather with friends for drink, listen to other people / yourself singing, have to go 'Haiso' a place operate by an artist friend, usually get to see some artists.

Sauna, Massage, Pub

如果要方便和多种族的的可以到Otot otot, 靠近PWTC, 地铁可以到。

如要华人多的可以到mandi manda 或 Studio 89. 但是需要有交通公具。

如要在市区中心和旅客多的可以到bukit bindang 的Day Thermos.

星期六kakiku也不错。如果要肉肉的可以到KL Central那里Aromadamai Day Spa。

如果要挑您喜欢的来玩和按摩可以到 Freshm2m.com 他们是全马来西亚最多供您选择的。

想要去pub星期五可以到frangipani, 很多人。。 名设计师,医生,模特儿,帅哥聚集的地方,通常大家只是聊聊天喝喝酒,跳舞的地方不是很大。

星期六可以到market place也是一个帅哥和旅客聚集的场所,舞池超满。

星期日可以到manson 看一看,感受一下平等和没有身份的场所。

每一天/想和不同性别的朋友聚一聚喝酒听一听别人/自己唱歌时可以到Haiso捧场,一个艺人朋友开的,所以比较多艺人。

• 1 month later...
Guest tahi Babi

DI petaling jaya ada seorang lelaki gay yang menggunakan id greenfrog. Dia memang tak bersih lagi ada HIV positif hati-hati. Dia memang aktif seks dengan CF.....

• 2 weeks later...

Sauna, Massage, Pub

- If you want to pick your favorite, and massage, then must be Freshm2m.com ,Malaysia widest selection and most people for you to choose.

Don't trust the pics that you see on their website. What you see may not be what you get. Beware!

Guest Ur-insanity

me chinese from small town nearby genting highland. If got go kl, I sure go this 2 place to hunt.

I see not really so daring lah there, only sometime got so openly. I also not dare do there one. I like go the man house to slowly play or go the nearby cheap hotel.

Got so many different men to try. me 50yo uncle already even got 19yo boy bring me home and fxxk me 3 times want to put me on his facebook. I dont want.

Got one 30+yo engineer he say working in Singapore we go hotel. His cock quite big I like him a lot but after he fxxked me, next time see him he pretend dont know me. So sad.

But there be careful sometime got thieves. Dont bring much money or wallet. Dont anyhow follow more than one man for orgy, you can be rob. I big size 1 to 1 I not scared but more then cannot win.

I like there better than saunas because men more rough and horny, they like to bring me to chicken hotels treat me like free chicken. I like be chase by hamsop loh and they so sweet words to me until I happy to go hotel with them. Hehe they make me feel so handsome and sexy they want very much.

But I also know after sex they forget me. We look for new men next time.

Where do you stay? Married Chinese?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am from KL. if u want to fine something like ten-men like sg, go to senses in sauna n massage in sentral. In fact both senses n sentral sauna own by same ppl. But senses caters for mature chub chi n sentral mainly Malay. The blind massuer basically can be called to any of this two branch. Like if u found a good massuer while u were in sentral, n when u visit senses u can request for the same massuer

Hi, Be going to KL in April and will be staying at Hotel Sentral. Any good massage place around there or is there a massage/spa in the hotel. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

At Day Thermos, I saw guys waiting outside the rest rooms, but they went into each of the room just as I pass them by. Is that a signal for me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby cub

Hi everyone.....

Just wanna asked how is the massage scene in KL???? Is it similar to like in bangkok???? With happy endings n stuff????

And also if we would like to bring boys back to hotel..... Is there any place in KL where we can go n choose????

Sorry if my questions sound stupid cos I had never venture into the gay scene in KL......

Many thanks in advance.....

• 3 weeks later...

Just went to Marketplace in KL.

Great experience there and really satisfied!

The guys there are so hunky and hot. :whistle:

Makes me want to tear off everyone's top and lick off their manly sweat....

....okay, I got carried away. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest shy guy

Arriving in KL june 14th. I am looking for male2male massage around subang jaya and sentral with happy endings. Anyone know of some good places?

thanks <3

Guest Spakl

There use to be this place called touch or atouch spa where the massage etc was quite incredible !

Very good massages , professional , satisfying ... But I cantvseem to contact them on a recent visit to KL :(

I use to also bump into dishy guys who are there for massages tooooooo

Miss it !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic