Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Thanks for the info? Can u share with me which hotel u stayed at? How much does it cost? Thanks

I stay in "swiss garden". it is about 10min walk to banbusa.

I stay until 8+ (close at 11pm). then I walk around the shopping centre nearby. Like the "lot 10, Giant and Time square". And there is a wonderland inside the shopping center of Time square, it is a very huge shoppping place, don't miss it.

2727, care to give more detailed field reports of your experiences in the saunas or PLU places you patronised in KL? Thanks.

Of course! :D

I been to mirage, OTOT, Banbusa and DayThermos

Mirage I heard close down already.

OTOT very big and nice, something like our 1-7. Is the only place that I see Angmok also.

Banbusa my recent favour with nice young and 30+ guy.

Day thermos much much small, not recommand. it is just behind Banbusa. So if you are at "lot 10" you can visit this 2 suana.

Sentral are same owner of Banbusa. Only thing is the crowd there are much much older. The massuer are blind and unwilling to go to banbusa due to inconverient of transportation. So the massuer you see in banbusa is not blind.

I know there are still alot more to visit in KL. Hope more people can INtro also.

• 3 weeks later...

yup,true,worldangel u get the point,but i dun drive,so mostly by coach i think so,if by air will be very expensive as well go BKK together & change the trip name " Wind Blow to BKK ' :P

So how many people keen?Well most people here prefer those "decent prince" hotel or wat?I never really been there b4,so any advice from the expert?maybe 2 or 3 person can share a room if don't mind :D

If you take a coach from here to KL, say Transtar First Class (16-seater coach), a return busfare already $95. Add compulsory insurance & fuel surcharge $3

The coach that a bit cheaper one is Transtar Executive (26-seater coach), the return fare is $65 plus insurance + surcharge $3

Then add hotel, say 3-star hotel in Bukit Bintang, the rate about $80-90 per room/night, if twin sharing then $45 each. If 2 nights then $90 each pax.

So total cost about $90 + $3 + $90 = $183 per person.

To compare with Bangkok trip for Free & Easy 3Days/2Nights about $220 based on SQ & Hotel White Orchid + all taxes about $85. If hotel Asia, maybe $245 + taxes $85

If fly with Air Asia, definitely much more cheaper. However, I dare not take this budget airlines

Just for comparison, whether worth it to go KL (to visit sauna and massage), journey by coach already 6 hours plus for one way than to Bangkok where you would have more 'fun' :clap:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Eh, where to cruise in KL? I very likely will be going up soon... But only have like 1-2hrs free time in the afternoon for self activity... :P How to go to the crusing places there? Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
I will be going to KL around 26 til 28 dec...

Any recommendation of hotel to stay ???

Any gd place to go to?

pls no cruising as i dont flirt.

What you want, skylancer ?? never tell the audience your budget, whether you want hotel oriental in KLCC or budget hotel in chinatown ? The price can be like day and night in difference leh :o

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

as long as it is cheap and can stay for long days...

and also can shopping

Skylancer, I suggest, the package tour is more economical, as you can choose the hotel you want to stay

Maybe this web is usefull to see:

http://www.muhibbahtravel.com/tour/Fe_det.asp?tour_id=79

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 5 months later...
Hi! Anyone tried the service at Senjakala Spa in KL before? Pls share your experience. THanks

Tried it during my trip to KL some years ago, it's located not so far from Pudu Bus Station and many taxi drivers didn't know how to go there. It's located not so far from an indian temple at the corner of main Jalan Pudu.

The masseurs were all young and you might choose one of them and the massage would be done on the elevated massage bed. The masseur was fully clothed. They would encourage you to take massage with scrub. Well, it was a standatd massage (nothing great to mention it) with no extra or special after the massage.

Guest Guest

Just been there early June when i went over to KL. It better u make appointment with them. My friend and i visited them twice. The 2nd time they left with 2 theropists only. 1st time visited them, tired the "Discovery" massage. This is typically body to body massage. The theropist will wear only the undies or if u willing to pay more(tips), they may take off everything. My friend pay extra for his theropist to massage in nude. Very sexy. Bath our theropists are young and have nice body. Look wise not too bad, but i wont say is handsome :P Depend on how much u willing to pay extra before the massage start, but ask in a more polite manner hor, they are not prositute or what. Most are just out to earn extra. My friend seem to have a very nice experience. I did not give my theropist extra but still i gave him so tips after the massage. Its nice anyway. This massage is done in a private room. Massage on a mattress on the floor. Got own show place also and another lift up bed for body scrub or massage also. But different room different set up. My friend enter a room which the show place is in a garden like tat. He say it very nice and he likes it a lot. The theropist will HJ or at least make u cum at the end of the massage.

2nd times we visited there, we take a different massage, normal one. This time shower place is in a common place, got a small jazcuzzi. But the water very HOT! U keep ur belongings in the locker. This time both our theropists in term of look and body, i would say below average seh. Massage is done in a small room, cover with curtain. Massage done on lift up bed. The theropist will be topless to massage u. I believe all will be wearing either those thin tight shorts or undies bah. Mine is wearing those tight thin shorts. After massage, same they will HJ u. I fail to cum this time even though he HJ me for quite long. Maybe i really not into this theropist bah <_<

The clearilness of the place is quite good. This is the first men massage spa i had ever been. Give me quite a good impression, less the 2nd visit :lol: Price wise i have no comment, i never been to other men massage spa, cant compare. But "Discovery" massage is more expensive + a body scrub cost below RM200 if i did not remember wrongly. Theorpist skill wise, average, comment from my friend who tried massage many times liao <_< But not all theropist follow the same procedure. Due to what u want them to do bah, main deviate a bit here and there. My friend said senjakala no match for bannkok and puket men's spa. But for a first timer like me, I find it quite nice already :D

ps: i think the manager himself is handsome :P

Sorry for the poor write up. First time doing review also :oops:

Guest Sgoon

Thanks for your review... just wondering how much did u firend had to oay to get the therapist to massage in the nude.. Find it quite exciting and might give it a try next time I am in KL

.. just be careful, those guys can rip off your wallet, maybe cheaper to fly to Bangkok with budget air and all gay massages in Bkk are in nude.

Guest Guest

Thanks for your review... just wondering how much did u firend had to oay to get the therapist to massage in the nude.. Find it quite exciting and might give it a try next time I am in KL

My friend pay him RM50. It seem to be a standard rate but i'm not sure. My friend told me the theorpist asked him if he wanted him to be nude for the massage, if yes my friend got to pay him RM50. I guess it depend on individual bah. For my case, the theropist din ask me anything. But FYI, some of them r str. But they will still do it if u willing to pay. My friend theropist claim that he is str.

• 4 weeks later...

just to share, i was there last April in Senjakala and I tried their Discovery Massage. I paid RM150 - went there on a weeknight at 10pm. The massage was very good, it lasted for 1/5 hrs.

The massage took place on a second level, mattress on the floor, 2 tea-lights, a cahir, a basin of aromatic water with rose petals, and balinese-style wall decors and drapes. very nicely decorated. tastefully designed.

the massage started with the masseur asking me whether i want him to massage me with something on him;i.e. with shorts, briefs or naked? of course, i chose naked. i was so surprised he asked that. because he was perfectly toned, and with a 3-in not hard c**k, i got turned on immediately and my dick got rock-hard.

the body massage was really sensual.

he uses his full body to massage me. and from the started he had a hard-on which he uses to tease my a**e hole. and the good thing is, he allows me to touch him at any place. there was even a time wherein he was doing a shoulder massage. i was facing down, he squat at the top of my head, with his dick touching my head. i cant take it anymore, and masturbated him. he was really rock-hard. some more, i asked if i can suck him, he agreed and even suggested that he washes his dick first because it was very oily because of the body-2-body massage. i did suck him, but it takes forever for him to cum, so i gave up because my jaws were really hurting. i think he has a 6-in c**k.

since i cant take it anymore, i just asked him to hug me, rub his dick on my dick until i came. since i was relaxed after cumming, he continued with his massage, which was reallyreally very good. im a massage junkie, and i can confidently differentiate a good from a lousy massage. this was A-grade. no pretense, and you're treated like a royalty. after the massage, he masturbated, lying beside me. i told him he doesnt need to do that, bu t he said, he is horny as well and he needed to release.

i left the place at 130am, since i was able to drip-off after the massage. some more, the masseur didnt want to get tip. but i left RM50 still. i was so happy, i was late for work the next day.

senjakala is very much endorsed by me. cant wait to go to KL again. and yes, i forgot his name, but i know he is a chinese guy from either Tibet or Mongolia (not sure, but either these two places).

try to look for him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest_guest

I jus returned from KL got this masseur to my hotel to do the massage.

I asked for a 2 hour massage and he charges RM130 and I told him to do in the nude and he asks for a little bit more and I said ok RM150.

His massage was good and towards the last he did the urut batin (man hood) and he also asked me if I want to release and I said no. Anyway he slept on top of me and could feel his warm body............oooohhhhh...

Then he asked me to turn on my back and he use his thing to massage around my 'a..' it was a good feeling.........

He is fair, good looking, quite hairy on the legs and young in his 20's

He also gave me his hp no:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andaman

I had an outcall to my hotel recently. The therapist i requested wasn't as gd looking as i had hope for. but he was fit and lean. his name is Am*** a nepalese

Anyway i wanted to book the discovery massage. He asked me if i was sure about it and kinda hesitated. I am a chub u see. Then he said he forgot to bring his disposable briefs and proceeded to undress.

The massage turned out to be a body to body massage. I was kinda reserved as he glided on me the whole time. can feel his "brother" against my body. The session ended with him offering to do "urut batin" or manhood massage. i didn't cum lah.

overall quite an experience. I think i'd be naughtier if he was my type. ha ha.

Anyone care to share their experience?

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

Elo~~ Stocky, when is ur travel period? i hav some info on several saunas giving out some nice offers and also special events. you must let me know so i can sort out for you... :D

Hi, i'm going to KL in April. Want to know anyone can recommend any cruisy places/sauna for older, mature chubby men in KL?

You might explore PLU webs:

http://www.pluguide.com/my/kl/index.cgi?cat=sauna

http://www.fridae.com/cityguides/kualalumpur/kl-saunas.php

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest
Hi, i'm going to KL in April. Want to know anyone can recommend any cruisy places/sauna for older, mature chubby men in KL?

It'll be Sentral of ciourse !

• 2 months later...

This is the Field Report of the KL Sentral Massage which I tried on Chinese New Year day 1 in 2007.

KL Sentral Massage Address is 41-1 Jln Thamby Pillai, Brickfields .The Location is just 5 mins walk near KL Sentral Monorail Station. Please take note that KL Sentral Monorail Station is situated about 200m away from the KL Sentral Transit Stations where the rest of the monorail and KTM trains are. Once you exit from KL Monorail station, turn left and turn left again and walk towards the back of the station onto a road. You will see a coffeeshop and restaurant on your right side, turn left upon reaching the road and walk a little down and you will see a big purple signboard on your top right that says "KL Sentral Massage". Unit no. is 41.

I paid RM$55 for both massage and usage of sauna. Massage is one hour and Sauna alone cost RM$20. If you are looking for some "happy ending", you will be dissapointed as there is no hanky panky involved in the massage as it is a blind massage.

This report only covers the massage services, as for the cruising part, you'll have to find out yourself. Their customers are mainly malays chubs and uncles and chasers

I was ushered into a room with few massage beds and curtains and the incharger told me to wait as I lie on the bed with my towel on. The massage bed doesn't have a hole like most proper massage bed has. It comes with a pillow. Soon, a malay blind masseur about 30yo came in talking in Malay which I did not understand. I lied on my stomach and he started to feel my body to gauge my size. Every now and then, he would press on his talking watch and "beep! time is 5.30pm" in a ladies voice will sound. If you are not bothered by this, then it is ok. The massage can be a bit slow as he has to takes a while to get used to your body shape as he feels around. If you are not particular about the "standard", then you will find that the massage is acceptable. There was no soothing music to listen to as you lie there and I think I heard his walkman earphone's music instead. After the usual body massage, he will ask you to sit up and massage your head and that will be the finale.

In Summary on a rating of 10, I will give it a 6.5.

Christmas Eve 24 Dec 2006

Upon exiting KL Sentral Monorail station, I turned left and left again and walked along the street for about 30m beside the monorail station towards a road, I can see a coffeeshop with a malay restaurant on the right side.Upon reaching the road, I turned right and walked along the road for about 30m and saw a purple Sentral signboard on the top right. Sentral Massage Unit number is 41-1. Walking up the flight of stairs and pass a blind massage co door and up again, I was greeted by a big purple Sentral signboard. I reached Sentral Massage at about 2pm.

Upon entering Sentral Massage, the malay receptionist informed me that the steam room was out of order.My first visit and this had to happen! What a bummer!I had read that the steam room was where the action is. Anyway I paid the RM15 entrance fee for sauna usage. The whole place was dimly lit with warm lighting and the locker area is U-shaped. Upon changing to a towel, I proceeded to take a shower first as I was perspiring. There were two toilet with shower near the locker.After showering, I started to explore.

There is a lounge resting area furnitured with few long wooden benches and a TV.The sauna was rather big and could accomodate around 12 people. It was dark inside except for the only light thru the small glass door opening. I heard some slurping and moaning sound and saw in the dark that a blowjob was in progress at one corner. =)

I went out of the sauna to explore further.I came upon a small room using a piece of cloth as door and with around 4 mattresses. A few people were lying there and some were standing at the foot of the mattresses hoping to catch some action. Outside this room was the only pc but it was out of order. No private cubicles were seen. "Out of order" was pasted on the dark steam room but people still go in. I saw a chub went in and I followed in and in the dark, I could hear some moaning sound. I tried to squeeze into the dark corner and someone grabbed my dick. I tried to look for the chub in the dark but suddenly the light turned on and the staff flicker on and off the steam room light to indicate they are going to be cleaning it.Why are they cleaning the steam room which is out of order? Everyone immediately walked out of the steam room. Darn, I almost had the chub. =)

There were 4 dark shower area with doors opposite the steam room. There was another small room with 4 chairs and leg rest for relaxing.I followed along a long narrow corridor which I thought leads to some exciting area but found that it leads to 2 shower cubicles with door. Maybe something was happening behind those closed doors. = )

The crowd thickens from 3pm onwards. For every 4 customer there is one chinese.1 out of 4 is chub. I saw a stocky chub which I fancied and thereby followed him. He went into one of the shower cubicle near the resting area behind the blind curtain with water cooler and I stood nearby waiting. I noticed that he didn't lock his door during showering. After a while he came out and smiled at me. I walked passed him and went into the shower cubicle and left the door ajar. Before I could turn on the shower tap, he was at the door and I beckoned for him to come in. We took a shower together,kissed and jerked off together. I left around 4pm which is 2hr since I arrived as I had to meet my str8 fren shopping at Times Square which was 4 station away at Imbi station. My friends asked me why I looked tired and I just smiled at them.=)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic