Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Hokmu

If u guys are interested in proper massage. You should go to HealthLand Taman Desa. There's a Thai guy there, named Tim. He can really massage your body very well. But there's strictly no hanky panky, bj, HJ or anything like that. I did get an erection from his massage, but he just ignored it. Very satisfied. 

20 hours ago, eggplant said:

Try calling and asking them. I hope they have it more regularly, like once or twice a month

i went there without calling. And then surprise that foam party was on. 

Guest PJ Boy

Is there any massage centers that provide B2B and/or happy endings in PJ area? Most of the places in this threads are in KL... I don't wanna go that far. 

Hmm but their website post pictures of all woman meaning their masseurs are mostly woman?.......

Its RM68 for an hour right?.....

6 hours ago, Guest Hokmu said:

If u guys are interested in proper massage. You should go to HealthLand Taman Desa. There's a Thai guy there, named Tim. He can really massage your body very well. But there's strictly no hanky panky, bj, HJ or anything like that. I did get an erection from his massage, but he just ignored it. Very satisfied. 

Guest Hokmu
1 hour ago, Matthew Ang said:

Hmm but their website post pictures of all woman meaning their masseurs are mostly woman?.......

Its RM68 for an hour right?.....

I know they have two guys who are doing massage there. Tim & Kiat. I prefer Tim. He's good looking and cute too. So that's a plus. :). Yeah 68 per hour I think. I often go for one hour and a half. Better go during weekend, during happy hour. Cheaper price. But book first to avoid disappointment. 

Guest GWM

Went to Aromann near KLCC a couple of days ago. Booked the Ultra massage for 90 minutes. Got a cute, somewhat hunky Nepalese masseur with a longish hair. He looked like he just got back from surfing. Lol

The massage had few remotely erotic elements in it: he massaged my ass and was running his fingers close to (but not on) my hole and then he massaged close to, but not on my d**k. When I turned to face up he put a towel over my dick and did not remove it during the rest of the massage. He also put a cool mask on my eyes when I was facing up, which meant that I couldn't really look at him. I had an erection during a good part of the massage and he could clearly see this but he ignored it. He didn't offer any extra service and I wasn't sure if I should ask. I would have liked a hj or maybe even a bj and a chance to feel his body and d**k with my hand. I was ready to tip him well if he would have offered. Alas, nothing!

Some of you guys have posted stories about Aromann that made me pick this place, but I wonder if any of it is really true. Or am I supposed/expected to ask for extra service myself??? Please share recent experiences and tips about Aromann!

I'm also wondering if the Aromann in Mont Kiara is better for erotic massages or not?

BTW, I am a fairly good looking, manly and sexy Westerner in my early 30s.

16 hours ago, Guest said:

i went there without calling. And then surprise that foam party was on. 

Today kakiku got form party as well?

4 hours ago, Guest GWM said:

Went to Aromann near KLCC a couple of days ago. Booked the Ultra massage for 90 minutes. Got a cute, somewhat hunky Nepalese masseur with a longish hair. He looked like he just got back from surfing. Lol

The massage had few remotely erotic elements in it: he massaged my ass and was running his fingers close to (but not on) my hole and then he massaged close to, but not on my d**k. When I turned to face up he put a towel over my dick and did not remove it during the rest of the massage. He also put a cool mask on my eyes when I was facing up, which meant that I couldn't really look at him. I had an erection during a good part of the massage and he could clearly see this but he ignored it. He didn't offer any extra service and I wasn't sure if I should ask. I would have liked a hj or maybe even a bj and a chance to feel his body and d**k with my hand. I was ready to tip him well if he would have offered. Alas, nothing!

Some of you guys have posted stories about Aromann that made me pick this place, but I wonder if any of it is really true. Or am I supposed/expected to ask for extra service myself??? Please share recent experiences and tips about Aromann!

I'm also wondering if the Aromann in Mont Kiara is better for erotic massages or not?

Massage centers such as aromann, serai and any hotel spas are very strict and normally did not offer any extra. But in the room with just two of you, anythng can happen if both party are willing. At these places, of course the customer need to intiate or ask since if the masseur ask the wrong unexpected customer, they could risk losing their job. Of course some masseur dont really do extras or only willing to do extra if there's some chemistry betwenn u two. Everyone has their own taste, some like muscular good looking guy, some like asian chub, some like indian twink lol

If you are really looking for some extra, u need to visit the other massage center mentioned here like bbboy, sempurna, fresh etc. The masseur here were expecting tips as they hourly charge here is quite low, almost half what you pay in aromann. Massage skill is a hit and miss, but then again, many reviews are posted here as a guide

7 hours ago, Guest GWM said:

hey, man. I've been there a few times - the truth is you never know if you're going to get a happy ending or not. It really depends on a masseuse. Most of them are traight guys btw, so they don't care if you're white and hot. If you happen to get a gay masseuse,  he will be all over you. 

My advise - just go to places like these without any expectations, just for a good massage. If hj happens, it'll be a good surprise 

1 hour ago, fit25 said:

hey, man. I've been there a few times - the truth is you never know if you're going to get a happy ending or not. It really depends on a masseuse. Most of them are traight guys btw, so they don't care if you're white and hot. If you happen to get a gay masseuse,  he will be all over you. 

My advise - just go to places like these without any expectations, just for a good massage. If hj happens, it'll be a good surprise 

Agree. Been there a couple of time and always ask for a Nepali masseur. The closest was one putting my hands at his butts when he did a back massage standing in front of me. Other than squeezing his butts softly, the rest are purely straight stuffs. I like Nepali cos they are muscular and give hard massages.

Aromann is towards a straight centre...been there a couple of time and seen handful number of female clients as well. They have equal number of female masseuse as with male. The last I asked, they have each of the following masseur - local, Nepali and Indian. I suspect the Indian double hat as a receptionist when. Slim and cute one but I prefer the Nepali more.

Guest Mico

I've tried fresh today in taman desa (M theraphy) and it is really satisfying. The massage is good but the most satisfying is the after massage fun which i may say the best i had so far. I got Force btw (full service which is RM190) and based from looks, though i may say he's average and his pic is better, but still he has a nice built. The massage is very relaxing and erotic cause he keeps on running his hands on my sensitive parts. His dick is hard all the time which somehow helps in the massage hehe. Poking here and there. After sometime, he proceed with b2b and at the same time started to ready me for a good fucking :) he treated me like his lover. I may say that my other experience with massages is just sex but his is making love lol! :) Anyway i really enjoyed it. He did not ask for any tips but even if i get the full service, i still gave him a bit more for the very happy experience. I will definitely going to go back there.

Guest Dylan

I have tried FC massage before. Longing to go there again soon. Massage was great and the masseur strip down everything. No extra tips needed as RM80 per hour service include handjob. You may tip the masuer for their good service. 

Kursani sucks btw.... The walls full of dried cums... Ewww  

Guest Mico
30 minutes ago, Guest said:

Anyone tried Pola from bbboy before? He's totally my taste. 

I also want to try him. Any reviews to him?

Is aroma same as bbboy? 

Aaw this new joint located on the ground floor.

I totally agree with the review of Force from fresh. But yesterday was his last day. 

1 hour ago, chinese said:

Is mandi manda or kakiku happening on weekdays? I'm planning to go there tonight...first time...is condom provided?

Is all about ur luck! Nop.... They don provide!

Edited by wetBTM

Review - Candy from Fresh
candy.JPG

Being a second time visitor to Fresh in Taman Desa, I picked Candy yesterday.
Actually on my first visit I was already contemplating between Candy and Henry but I went for Henry previously, so here's my attempt on trying Candy.

As usual, full package cost RM180 and that's what I asked for.

Henry came into the room and I was kinda disappointed a little.
He isn't as fair as his pictures and the muscles were somewhat missing too.
And I thought some people say Fresh masseurs aren't that far of a different from their photo. Pfff.

He was about 168-173 cm and weigh about 55-60kg range. Slightly taller than Henry but definitely lighter due to the lack of muscles. He doesn't speak much English nor Canto/Mandarin sadly.

Recalling how I was oiled up like yau char kwai the previous time someone did Body2Body massage on me, I specifically asked Candy to not bother doing Body2Body Massage with me and use more strength for massage instead. Not sure if the entire message went through but he did skip the Body2Body thankfully. But the oil part, was kinda still excessive for the amount of work he did.

So the massage started from my legs - shin part.
At first I thought he was being gentle to apply oil before actually doing proper massage but then I realized this is his massage. It was literally applying oil and rubbing - THERE IS NO MASSAGE.
He moved his hands higher to rub the back of my thighs (rub, not massage) and purposely rub it close to the area between my thigh and my crotch (refer below image)

reference.JPG

I was like fine, he can molest me a little to make things interesting, hopefully he would do his job properly so I let him molest me without giving him any responses.
But no, he doesn't leave me alone. He kept trying to push his hands/fingers deeper to reach my dick.
I was lying flat on the mattress and my dick usually point upwards which was the case.
I was like, "No, you ain't gonna get it if you ain't doing your job right." in my head.

After trying for 5 minutes to get to my dick without luck, he finally moved on higher to massage my back which was literally rubbing gently/almost like caressing softly. He did try to massage my shoulder for less than 10 seconds before continue caressing my back with barely any strength in the motion.

At this moment, I knew this is not a massage anymore and this kid has absolute zero skills in it.
As though he read my mind on this, he went back to caressing the area between my thigh and crotch. This time I lift my butt a little and he went to grab my dick.

"So here it goes to the fun part I guess. There wasn't even any massage to begin with."

While caressing my dick his other hand found his way to my asshole which I'm not too fondle with people messing with it. But since he didn't insert anything in, I let him do what he wants but damn him for trying, he did slide a finger in it and though I can bottom, I don't enjoy doing it and so I took his hands off my butt and told him a firm "No".

He then gestured me to turn over which I did.

I found him still in his underwear. I was appalled at this stage to see him still dressed.
I was under the impression they strip naked the moment they start massage.
This kid has the nerve to cut the deal short from massage and deny me the view? LOL
In the back of my mind, I was like thinking, my rating for this kid is gonna be a new record for being super low.

So he got off his underwear and the dick was fine, not something I care too much about.
He went to work on my nipple and his tongue was okay.
But somehow he was still trying to mess with my asshole and I have to tell him that I fuck him for him to understand I'm not gonna be his bottom.

After a few licks exchange to each other's nipples, he put on a condom for me and lied on his back gesturing for me to enter. But he was in pain when I tried. It was a mood killer for me.

Then I tried asking him to sit on my dick instead since normally bottoms get to adjust better that way,
He did and it did went in but his face expressed all kinds of pain.
While I sympathize of the hardship of his job, but clearly this isn't exactly gonna end pretty.

I asked him to stop and jerk me off while licking my nip to end the session which he did fairly fine.

Once I got off, I went for a shower and came back to see him lying on the bed playing his phone without even acknowledging me. Shrugging my shoulder, I put on my clothes and leave.

So there, I went in with more details this time on my review cause I think the juicy parts shouldn't be left out since, you're here for smut to begin with. LOL.

Massage 1/10
I think even 1 is overrating as there was no amount of massage done at all.
It was only rubbing and touching and it was horrible.

Happy Ending 2/10
He has no clue what his customer likes and doesn't do the right thing by asking
If he cannot bottom, he shouldn't offer his services this way (my dick isn't gigantic)
Obviously he is not enjoying himself nor was he really interested
The only reason why it is a 2, was because I got off

Masseur overall
Pros
- None. I can't even name 1 thing good about this entire session

Cons
- Does not look like his picture, he has lesser muscle, not fair and his face isn't exactly what you see from photo
- Has zero massage skills
- Has little clue to what to do on bed either
- Can't bottom well

This was the most disastrous session I ever had in my life.
Erghhhh.

For more visit http://tentaclemassagemonster.blogspot.my/ 

2 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

And I thought some people say Fresh masseurs aren't that far of a different from their photo. Pfff.
It was literally applying oil and rubbing - THERE IS NO MASSAGE.

Regardless of the strong objection from those Fresh supporters in this forum, I believe all the photos are "touched-up". Some more than the others. The face may look the same or better in person but the hands & the body are usually edited to make it look "less thin", with more muscle, defined pecs, added 6-packs, broader shoulders, thicker body trunk etc. As for massage skills, keep your expectation to the lowest as most Fresh boys are there for the extra service & likewise the client.

I do hope to see your detailed reviews of other massage places. Thanks for sharing.

What happen to Ken Massage? I noticed that recently its' masseur selection has dropped from 6 - 7 masseurs to just 1 masseur (with no photo). And now the blog has been removed. Has it recently ceased operation?

Edited by ct2005
edit

21 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Review - Candy from Fresh
candy.JPG

Being a second time visitor to Fresh in Taman Desa, I picked Candy yesterday.
Actually on my first visit I was already contemplating between Candy and Henry but I went for Henry previously, so here's my attempt on trying Candy.

As usual, full package cost RM180 and that's what I asked for.

Henry came into the room and I was kinda disappointed a little.
He isn't as fair as his pictures and the muscles were somewhat missing too.

He was about 168-173 cm and weigh about 55-60kg range. Slightly taller than Henry but definitely lighter due to the lack of muscles. He doesn't speak much English nor Canto/Mandarin sadly.

Recalling how I was oiled up like yau char kwai the previous time someone did Body2Body massage on me, I specifically asked Candy to not bother doing Body2Body Massage with me and use more strength for massage instead. Not sure if the entire message went through but he did skip the Body2Body thankfully. But the oil part, was kinda still excessive for the amount of work he did.

So the massage started from my legs - shin part.
At first I thought he was being gentle to apply oil before actually doing proper massage but then I realized this is his massage. It was literally applying oil and rubbing - THERE IS NO MASSAGE.
He moved his hands higher to rub the back of my thighs (rub, not massage) and purposely rub it close to the area between my thigh and my crotch (refer below image)

reference.JPG

I was like fine, he can molest me a little to make things interesting, hopefully he would do his job properly so I let him molest me without giving him any responses.
But no, he doesn't leave me alone. He kept trying to push his hands/fingers deeper to reach my dick.
I was lying flat on the mattress and my dick usually point upwards which was the case.
I was like, "No, you ain't gonna get it if you ain't doing your job right." in my head.

After trying for 5 minutes to get to my dick without luck, he finally moved on higher to massage my back which was literally rubbing gently/almost like caressing softly. He did try to massage my shoulder for less than 10 seconds before continue caressing my back with barely any strength in the motion.

At this moment, I knew this is not a massage anymore and this kid has absolute zero skills in it.
As though he read my mind on this, he went back to caressing the area between my thigh and crotch. This time I lift my butt a little and he went to grab my dick.

"So here it goes to the fun part I guess. There wasn't even any massage to begin with."

While caressing my dick his other hand found his way to my asshole which I'm not too fondle with people messing with it. But since he didn't insert anything in, I let him do what he wants but damn him for trying, he did slide a finger in it and though I can bottom, I don't enjoy doing it and so I took his hands off my butt and told him a firm "No".

He then gestured me to turn over which I did.

I found him still in his underwear. I was appalled at this stage to see him still dressed.
I was under the impression they strip naked the moment they start massage.
This kid has the nerve to cut the deal short from massage and deny me the view? LOL
In the back of my mind, I was like thinking, my rating for this kid is gonna be a new record for being super low.

So he got off his underwear and the dick was fine, not something I care too much about.
He went to work on my nipple and his tongue was okay.
But somehow he was still trying to mess with my asshole and I have to tell him that I fuck him for him to understand I'm not gonna be his bottom.

After a few licks exchange to each other's nipples, he put on a condom for me and lied on his back gesturing for me to enter. But he was in pain when I tried. It was a mood killer for me.

Then I tried asking him to sit on my dick instead since normally bottoms get to adjust better that way,
He did and it did went in but his face expressed all kinds of pain.
While I sympathize of the hardship of his job, but clearly this isn't exactly gonna end pretty.

I asked him to stop and jerk me off while licking my nip to end the session which he did fairly fine.

Once I got off, I went for a shower and came back to see him lying on the bed playing his phone without even acknowledging me. Shrugging my shoulder, I put on my clothes and leave.

So there, I went in with more details this time on my review cause I think the juicy parts shouldn't be left out since, you're here for smut to begin with. LOL.

Massage 1/10
I think even 1 is overrating as there was no amount of massage done at all.
It was only rubbing and touching and it was horrible.

Happy Ending 2/10
He has no clue what his customer likes and doesn't do the right thing by asking
If he cannot bottom, he shouldn't offer his services this way (my dick isn't gigantic)
Obviously he is not enjoying himself nor was he really interested
The only reason why it is a 2, was because I got off

Masseur overall
Pros
- None. I can't even name 1 thing good about this entire session

Cons
- Does not look like his picture, he has lesser muscle, not fair and his face isn't exactly what you see from photo
- Has zero massage skills
- Has little clue to what to do on bed either
- Can't bottom well

This was the most disastrous session I ever had in my life.
Erghhhh.

For more visit http://tentaclemassagemonster.blogspot.my/ 

4 hours ago, ct2005 said:

What happen to Ken Massage? I noticed that recently its' masseur selection has dropped from 6 - 7 masseurs to just 1 masseur (with no photo). And now the blog has been removed. Has it recently ceased operation?

Ken closed about a month++ already 

Guest Mico
13 hours ago, Guest said:

Is aroma same as bbboy? 

Aaw this new joint located on the ground floor.

I totally agree with the review of Force from fresh. But yesterday was his last day. 

Yes. He said he is going to thailand for 1 to 2 months.

I've been in kursani 2x and i was shocked when the massuers offered me some special service. I though there is no extra service there and there they are offering their services to me. Maybe im just lucky? Cause i know that they dont offer those things. The first one the massuer keeps on grinding his dick to my body and he even place my hands to his dick. In the end, he ask me if i want something special. The sencond one is he offered me a handjob. So even if the place is old and not so clean. I still enjoyed my experience there. :)

2 hours ago, Guest said:

I've been in kursani 2x and i was shocked when the massuers offered me some special service. I though there is no extra service there and there they are offering their services to me. Maybe im just lucky? Cause i know that they dont offer those things. The first one the massuer keeps on grinding his dick to my body and he even place my hands to his dick. In the end, he ask me if i want something special. The sencond one is he offered me a handjob. So even if the place is old and not so clean. I still enjoyed my experience there. :)

Did the masseur asked for tips when offering the special service?

Guest Happyguy

Ken has closed down. I heard the owner was 'harrased' by authorities. The 'rental' was going up. The boys got worried about being raided. I got this info from one the masseur.  What a pity coz I had memorable sessions there.

4 hours ago, iamdiscreet said:

Yeah, last day of operation on 10 april. I have very very good experiences with 2 masseurs there, Ao from Thailand and Danny from Indonesia. Wondering if anyone has their contacts?

Yes... Dany was good... Anyone has his contact? Too bad Ken has been closed...

Guest Happyguy
6 hours ago, Guest said:

Ur hanky panky sessions really depends on the chemistry between u & the masseur. If he likes u why not earn extra money on a session both will enjoy. If he seduces u means he likes u. Its a pleasant surprise. You will be rewarded if u treat the masseurs with respect. 

Guest alex

hi. is sentral sauna awesome? im into matured slim uncles haha. but read reviews online saying its for chubs uncles and chasers only.

On 5/1/2016 at 6:18 PM, Guest Hokmu said:

thanks for the suggestion, tried him myself. truly professional. Its a family spa so no hanky panky. took 2 hour oil massage and very satisfied :P

On 5/4/2016 at 0:02 AM, Guest Mico said:

@TentacleMonster thanks for the review! Good thing i did not choose him. I read your reciew about henry as well so i did not choose him as well. Have you tried Daniel from bbboy?

Daniel is rather good in massage, probably stronger than Michael.
He isn't really into bottoming much if my memory isn't fuzzy but other customers have seem to enjoy getting topped by him instead.

12 hours ago, Sudu said:

thanks for the suggestion, tried him myself. truly professional. Its a family spa so no hanky panky. took 2 hour oil massage and very satisfied :P

Just curious, for no hanky panky parlour like Healthland, can we call and book the masseur of choice, or just walk in and let them assign. Besides Taman Desa branch, are there male masseurs in other branches? The nearest one to me would be Bandar Puteri branch.

22 hours ago, Guest said:

Did the masseur asked for tips when offering the special service?

The second one ask for additional 30 which is fine because i still give tips to my massuers even with or without hanky panky. 1st one did not ask for tip.

23 hours ago, iamdiscreet said:

Yeah, last day of operation on 10 april. I have very very good experiences with 2 masseurs there, Ao from Thailand and Danny from Indonesia. Wondering if anyone has their contacts?

Replying to my own comment. So glad to find out that O is working in JB now, will pay him a visit end of this month. Dany did mention he has a sister married to a local, he might still be around but probably not working anymore. 

On 5/4/2016 at 6:03 PM, ct2005 said:

Regardless of the strong objection from those Fresh supporters in this forum, I believe all the photos are "touched-up". Some more than the others. The face may look the same or better in person but the hands & the body are usually edited to make it look "less thin", with more muscle, defined pecs, added 6-packs, broader shoulders, thicker body trunk etc. As for massage skills, keep your expectation to the lowest as most Fresh boys are there for the extra service & likewise the client.

I do hope to see your detailed reviews of other massage places. Thanks for sharing.

Henry's body was actually okay. 
But Candy was.... erghh... disappointment was an understatement.

On 5/4/2016 at 8:42 AM, Guest said:

Anyone tried Pola from bbboy before? He's totally my taste. 

I tried Pola before, massasge skill above average, worth of trying. But he is quite short, maybe around 155cm I guess. He has good smile and good service, best thing is not demanding. 

4 hours ago, iamdiscreet said:

Just curious, for no hanky panky parlour like Healthland, can we call and book the masseur of choice, or just walk in and let them assign. Besides Taman Desa branch, are there male masseurs in other branches? The nearest one to me would be Bandar Puteri branch.

I just called the renaissance hotel branch and they say they have male masseur, and they have a groupon promo right now. U should drop a call. I was able to book tim when i called, or u can just say u want male masseur. Seems like tim were surprised when i book him asking if i have had him before or not lol so i guess booking by name were not common there haha

8 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Daniel is rather good in massage, probably stronger than Michael.
He isn't really into bottoming much if my memory isn't fuzzy but other customers have seem to enjoy getting topped by him instead.

Hi..Tentacle.. Is it true that Michael has a small tool?

Guest koku

Hmm, I don't think tipping is necessary for Healthland, it's not that they give you extra service anyway. It's a proper spa. Very clean, and spacious, and professional. I wonder if it's related to Thailand's Healthland. Different logo, though. 

But, by all means, if you are satisfied with the massage, give him some tips. :)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic