Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Budak Sudoku
3 hours ago, Guest Sauna Kaki said:

I was there last night which was the underwear nite, but nobody were wearing the underwear, all of them are naked cover by small towel, around 10 people, all of them are chubby with age around 40+-, only fair looking guy (nice body) with age 30. Disappointed with the facilities, and one cat cruising with us as well.... place not hygiene, no more second time

So many bad reviews on Sweaters Sauna of late. :redface:

Why can't there be more than just one gay sauna/spa in PJ lah woi? :swear:

11 hours ago, Guest Budak Sudoku said:

Sweaters management seems doesnt care to upgrade the service and facility at all..Maybe thats why not many people..

I wonder that also..Here in PJ and nearby got a lot of gays also what..

Guest Sauna Lover
13 hours ago, Guest A.M said:

Sweaters management seems doesnt care to upgrade the service and facility at all..Maybe thats why not many people..

I wonder that also..Here in PJ and nearby got a lot of gays also what..

I was there last nite (Saturday), less than 10 people, very quite, all old old one

Guest enzo
2 hours ago, Guest Sauna Lover said:

I was there last nite (Saturday), less than 10 people, very quite, all old old one

ah dui... so kasihan.

Guest andy

How about kakiku? I will go there this Thusday aroud 6-8pm... I like mature guys aged around 35-45...Im only 26 years old...any one?

Guest Alec
11 hours ago, Guest andy said:

How about kakiku? I will go there this Thusday aroud 6-8pm... I like mature guys aged around 35-45...Im only 26 years old...any one?

Got wetchat?

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 3:17 PM, Danieldan said:

Anyone wanna take me to any of this sauna? Is someone as young as me is allowed to come? I'm 19 btw. Never been to any sauna before :)

I can bring you along to experience it if you wan =)

Guest Guest
On 5/28/2016 at 2:51 PM, Guest Budak Sudoku said:

21st Century already! No need, when you can just Grab Uber to KL. Soon MRT even to Klang.

Guest Sauna
On 5/29/2016 at 5:35 PM, Guest enzo said:

ah dui... so kasihan.

I was there on Sunday, fr 4pm to 8pm, around 20++

but what I observed all chubby or fat one and most of them 40 yrs...

except one young and slim around 25++ , but he was there only for one hour watching movie after that he left, he wont let others to stay close with him...

And I saw another young and lean toned body guy came in, but less than 15min he left without fun....

Guest Guest

There's been a few negative reports on Sweaters Sauna. I have never been to the old or the new Sweaters Sauna. It's clear that it is not for the young & hot cruisers.

Different sauna caters for different crowd. This forum gives us fairly reliable information. However on passing this info we try to avoid being condescending.

Always remember all of us will be 'uncles' one day. Remember that chubbies may not be attractive to u but he maybe 'hot' to others.

Before anyone accuse me of being old & fat I am a gym fit 28 yr old of mix race. I do cruise in saunas. Many times I see the chubbies hooking up. Good for them.

Guest evan
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Which one better? Senses or sweaters? 

I I enjoy dark mazes

mandi manda's level 69 maze is da bomb!

Guest evan
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

There's been a few negative reports on Sweaters Sauna. I have never been to the old or the new Sweaters Sauna. It's clear that it is not for the young & hot cruisers.

Different sauna caters for different crowd. This forum gives us fairly reliable information. However on passing this info we try to avoid being condescending.

Always remember all of us will be 'uncles' one day. Remember that chubbies may not be attractive to u but he maybe 'hot' to others.

Before anyone accuse me of being old & fat I am a gym fit 28 yr old of mix race. I do cruise in saunas. Many times I see the chubbies hooking up. Good for them.

to each his own. :)

Guest evan
On 5/30/2016 at 4:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

21st Century already! No need, when you can just Grab Uber to KL. Soon MRT even to Klang.

there's a gay sauna in klang?

Guest Gay SS

On Monday (30/5) I was at sweaters sauna and there is a really tall guy, sat about 183cm quite big built my hot to me. He was looking around and I signalled him to join me and another guy he seems like he wanted to but he didn't.

i wish I would've hook up with him and now I'm regretting lol. I think someone suck his dick at the end, was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with converse shoes, if you are here give me a chance to know you better..? Thanks.

Guest Thawos
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Well, like someone said earlier, to each his own. But majority prefers young, nice built body.. Even you seem not attracted to the chubs and uncle groups (as you mentioned, you see them hooking up, not u hooking up). Just putting things in perspective. Sweaters/senses caters to more of the chub/chaser/uncles.. Nothing wrong with that. 

Guest Aniki Sauna

I was in Aniki Sauna just now after my last visit on one year ago.

Yes, Tuesday is normal day which charged RM15.00

I was there from 6pm to 10pm

Seen from the list when I back 10 people tonite, if there is not be mistaken.

what I observed 6 Malays and 4 Chinese.

All of them are young crowds (25-30 yrs old) with average looking except two chi chubby guy aged of 40++

Have fun there with three guys, worth it and will visit them again....

FYI: Monday - RM10 : normal day 

Tuesday and Wednesday - RM15: normal day 

Thursday and Saturday - RM20: underwear nite 

Friday and Sunday - RM20: naked nite 

Guest SWEATER
2 hours ago, Guest Thawos said:

Well, like someone said earlier, to each his own. But majority prefers young, nice built body.. Even you seem not attracted to the chubs and uncle groups (as you mentioned, you see them hooking up, not u hooking up). Just putting things in perspective. Sweaters/senses caters to more of the chub/chaser/uncles.. Nothing wrong with that. 

At least, when they did their set-up or renovation, do it properly, no air-conditioning or fan in that two private rooms and TV rooms, even the dark room. Make us sweating or that's why the owner rename it to SWEATER, I believe. save COST

Guest guesss

Hai.. im new here.. anyone has been to Oops spa? How was it.. for me it was good.. tho the crowd tak ramai.. their massage was ok, relief yet a bit pain, ending with hj.. 

Guest oops
2 hours ago, Guest guesss said:

Hai.. im new here.. anyone has been to Oops spa? How was it.. for me it was good.. tho the crowd tak ramai.. their massage was ok, relief yet a bit pain, ending with hj.. 

How much u paid for tip on Hj? Who was your masseurs? 

On 08/01/2016 at 7:18 PM, Guest said:
14 minutes ago, Guest oops said:

How much u paid for tip on Hj? Who was your masseurs? 

I am surprised! Oops management is very strict and maybe the masseur can be ib big trouble if you reveal the name. Please be discrete  - it will also ensure that the same guy is there for you in future! If you really want to share the info please use PM.

Guest guesss
2 hours ago, pakcikt said:

Ooo.. really.. i didn't know  actually..  about the tips, i didn't give them as im new in there..

Guest Dato Seri
15 hours ago, Guest Random said:

Kakiku or otot otot better?

I much prefer 'Mandi Manda' for its facilities & location, not forgetting the majority of the goers who are gym fit. You ought to try their delicacies at their cafe aptly called 'Savva' (a playful twist of the word savor). Enjoy guys!

Guest Random
15 minutes ago, Guest Dato Seri said:

I much prefer 'Mandi Manda' for its facilities & location, not forgetting the majority of the goers who are gym fit. You ought to try their delicacies at their cafe aptly called 'Savva' (a playful twist of the word savor). Enjoy guys!

Thanks for the info

Guest Jack
3 hours ago, Guest Random said:

Thanks for the info

Beware of the pesky uncles ( i dont mean all of them though) there ..:whistle:

Guest Chipsmore
1 hour ago, Guest Jack said:

Beware of the pesky uncles ( i dont mean all of them though) there ..:whistle:

They are practically everywhere if you asked me, especially in the locker room at the MBPJ Swimming Complex in Kelana Jaya. :swear:

Guest Jack
55 minutes ago, Guest Chipsmore said:

They are practically everywhere if you asked me, especially in the locker room at the MBPJ Swimming Complex in Kelana Jaya. :swear:

At least in public places like swimming pools, they dont dare to follow you,and forcefully caressing you..haiya,these people really couldnt take NO for an answer :frustrated:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic