Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Christmas Day 25 Dec 2006 - The Visit to otot2 Sauna

On Christmas day, my straight friends wanted to bring their kids to Sunway Lagoon but changed their mind as the weather was surprisingly hot. We decided to go shopping at Midvalley Megamall instead. As there was a terrible jam at Midvalley area, we alighted at Midvalley station along the KTM Komuter line which is one stop away fm KL Sentral.

Upon reaching the Megamall, I baded my friends farewell to go shopping on my own and to meet them at 6pm for dinner. Of course I didn't say I was shopping for men. Hehe.=p

I rushed back to the station and took a train back to KL Sentral. Then transferred to a north bound KTM train to Putra station. Once I exited from Putra station on KTM Komuter Line. I had to climb up the stairs and cross an overhead bridge across an expressway over to The Mall. Then I walked passed The Mall and passed PWTC LRT on my right side.

Walking further down 100m, l saw Hotel Grand Central on the left across the road. Crossing the road and walking pass the hotel on my left side and passed a carpark. At the next building, unit 1F, climbing up the stair and I saw otot2 the sauna . Membership cost RM$10 plus entrance RM$30. I was also given a small present which I unwrapped and it was a leather name card holder.

The locker area was rather big, however I felt uncomfortable with the staffs eyeing me while changing. One of them even looked uncanningly like a female! The whole of 2nd flr had mirrors on the wall just like a Cali Gym facilities plus a dance studio. 5 computers were available for surfing. Upper 3rd level consist of steam room, sauna and showers.The toilet and shower facilities were a lot! There are at least 15 showers all around and WC also around 15 numbers too. There are Bar counter with TV and chairs for resting. Also A small open air upper level jacuzzi but open only from 8pm-11pm.

There are a few dark corridors leading to mattress at the end. The whole place looked like a high class 4 stars Cali gym facilities but the crowd was dissapointing. Maybe it was too early as it open from 1pm on weekends and 5pm weekdays . I guess the high entrance fee is for the use of the top class facilities. I left after exploring there for half hour as there wasn't any action or any of my veg there as there were only like 7 people. One ang moh, 4 malay and 2 chinese including me.

I headed back to Sentral Massage as the crowd is always there and it is more centralised near KL Sentral monorail station and cheaper entrance fee too. Back at Sentral, I was delighted to see the usual crowd there. I quickly changed and proceeded to blend into the crowd. I saw a jap looking mature uncle with moustache but found him not chubby enough for my taste.=p

After the usual walking around, I decided to take a shower at the dark corner opposite the steam room, a few ppl were standing there outside the shower. Upon entering the dark shower, I decided to leave the door open and to my delight in the dark, a stocky chubby figure walked in my shower cubicle and closed the door behind him =)

I left Sentral at abt 5pm exhausted but happy once again. In Summary, I found Sentral comparable to Diamond. Diamond's lack of showering privacy can be forgiven with it's private rooms where Sentral's lack of private room can be forgiven due to its numerous shower cubicles with doors. Crowd wise, Diamond is more ideal unless you are more into Malay Men which I dont mind once in a while. =) not being racist here.

Wow! Thanks Fried rice for the detail description of massage services and saunas in KL. :thumb:

I had stayed there for sometime but didnt adventure into PLU areas.. :(

Just a question. would it better to take a cab to the intended destination? while i were there i took cab all the time coz traffic was so inconvenient. :)

Wow! Thanks Fried rice for the detail description of massage services and saunas in KL. :thumb:

I had stayed there for sometime but didnt adventure into PLU areas.. :(

Just a question. would it better to take a cab to the intended destination? while i were there i took cab all the time coz traffic was so inconvenient. :)

why take a cab since traffic is not convenient?

even for myself... taking a cab is always about trying out my luck. half of the time the monorails is sufficient within kl central itself. cos most of the time i'd find locations to be walking distance.

although have to sweat a bit.

<_<

Hi bukitpanjang,

i meant the buses in KL dont have regular timing and the mono rails stations are a distant away from the places i intend to go.. Taxi is sooo cheap but u have to insist on paying 'by-the-meter'. if they refused i go to other cabs.. haha i wan to grow fatter soo taxi :P

• 2 months later...

There is a new sauna in Kuala Lumpur called SENSES Traditional Massage which is owned by the same owner of SENTRAL.

For those taking the Monorail, instead of walking toward Sentral, go the opposite direction, towards YMCA.

Senses is not hard to find because it faces 7-11 (next to YMCA) and it is above the Yusof & Ali Muslim Restaurant (Big Yellow Sign board). Take the stair just right next to the restaurant.

It is located on the 3rd Floor (2nd Level by lift because they have a Ground Floor).

It does not have a sign on it's door, but you will see a guy sitting at the counter just through the glass door.

The entrance price is similar, the facilities is similar as well as the massage they provide (by the blind) is similar, but it is very new, very clean and very nice.

As for the crowd, it is also same as Sentral, but due to some "sentimental" reasons, some of the customer still prefers the dilapidated Sentral. Personally, I like the new premise.

It has very nice room for massage and the price is RM$40 for 1 hour massage by blind masseurs. A RM$5 discount if you pay for sauna (RM$20) & massage.

Decor in Senses is simple and colourful. It is bright and clean.

The massage & lockers are on the 3rd floor while the facilities are located on the 4th floor.

The 4th level is where they house :-

- a steam room with dark corner

- a sauna room with dark corner

- a wet & dark tropical rain area

- a big dark resting room

- TV area (Astro Channels) with nice comfy seats

- Internet computers (3 nos.)

- hot and lukewarm tea dispensers

Overall, it score high marks for it's facilities (because it is new) and the massage. (I had a good massage by a blind man called Sulaiman)

It is located at :-

27-2 & 27-3, Jalan Tun Sambanthan 4,

Brickfelds, 50470

Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 03-2260 6018

Here is the map.

img001.jpg

Thanks for the review, GM.. nice to know you're spilling your seed up north.

Has anyone been to these other places:

1. Kakiku

2/F 109-2, Jln Cerapu 1, 9282-5303, 016-324-8723, email. Tell the taxi to go to the Manara PGRM Bld (very tall) and then turn left into the shophouse complex just after the PGRM and before the 7/11. Get out here and then walk to the last lane curving to the right. Look up here and you will see footprint graphics on the top floor windows and that is Kakiku. Take the stairway with the small carved wooden letters spelling Kakiku up on the first landing. Gay-owned and managed massage, gym, sauna and spa. Large (8,000 square feet) facilities include steam room, jacuzzi, 11 spacious massage rooms, 2 VIP rooms for foam massage with private jacuzzi/bath, safari room with outdoor jungle theme, cable TV, broadband Net access, rest lounges, outdoor "rain" shower. Kakiku means "my feet" and they also have masseurs who do quite a bit of foot reflexology and shoulder massage in addition to foam, body, "sensitive", and Indonesian style massage.

Comments from Utopians:

"This place has interesting special events on Sat. At 8pm is the towel-free foam party in a dark room. Then, at 9pm, another dark room but this time dry with fancy neon lights. Gosh, I like the wildness." -- alexbam, Jun 9, 2007

"I do not fancy going to saunas much, but I really have to say a 'job well done' to Kakiku. Atmosphere is great, place is quite well kept...had a great time with my friends there. Kudos!" -- premium_jay, Mar 19, 2007

"I am a frequent customer of Kakiku, which has been newly renovated. Nice staff, clean facilities and you get free drinks on weekdays. They even provide snacks if you are hungry. If you wanna have fun, try to go one weekend. People here are very daring. Especially in the foam room (you don't have to be shy as you can't really see too clearly). Their special functions are limited to certain hours, so enquire. It's only R$20 everyday!" -- pjchiguy80, Nov 28, 2006

"Been to Kakiku two consecutive weeks. Love the place. Nice 'n cozy, especially the two jacuzzis. Friendly staff. Basically patrons are Chinese, under 40." -- MYHotStud, Nov 4, 2006

"Kakiku has undergone an upgrade lately. Now it's four shoplots! Very spacious. There are more rooms for individuals. There's a new room for foam parties. It's quite fun and interesting to play with the foams and bubbles. Nice and friendly staff. It's very clean as compared to a lot of saunas in KL." -- younggun80, Oct 20, 2006

"Kakiku now has private rooms for staying overnight. The rooms are newly renovated and the price is only R$100. They also provide unlimited Internet broadband in the common area outside the room. And on top of that, you can use the same facilities as the sauna customer, i.e. the steam room, jacuzzi etc. They serve local breakfast in the morning. I heard they also rent the room for a few hours for R$50." -- ykk, Jun 14, 2005

2. Manatus

119-1, Jln 3/93, Taman Miharja, Cheras, email. Three doors down from the gay cafe My Place on the corner shop lot of the first floor. The place is tastefully decorated and comfortable, with great gym equipment.

Comments from Utopians:

"The current environment is totally different from the time I last went, two years ago. At that time the place was full of hot guys. However, this time round there were less than 10 guys and the dry sauna was out of service. But because of the small crowd it was quite easy to hook up. Try to go on weekends, from 4pm onwards." -- pjchiguy80, Nov 14, 2006

"Manatus is the only sauna in KL that has no-towel nights every Sat. On Sat, they open from 3-10pm and the busiest time is from 4-7pm. The crowd is good mix of men in their 30-40s all out for fun. If you are into twinks, go to Mandi Manda instead." -- Alexbam, Jul 22, 2006

• 5 months later...

The Renaissance KL is COCKCRAZY! Can't even do my morning workout without being pestered by the same chinese uncle at 8am. I don't mind chubs but this uncle must be at least 180kg. Not before coffee I told him. The gym is also full of affluent cali queens.

At the pool once, I got picked up by a malay guy and his french bf who invited me to a 5some in their hotel room at the New World wing.

Mandarin Oriental also very cruisy. Once I picked up this UK guy who was rubbing my groin with his feet in the outdoor jacuzzi.

Have booked one of those $0 flights to KL for CNY and staying at the Parkroyal. Will report later!

• 1 month later...

Thread Started By: ec_66

Posted: March 03, 2008 08:47 am

Going up in KL next 2 days. Any advice where to go for good massage in KL? I could not really find much information on this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ec_66, I merged ur post into this thread.

Best

Andy

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 1 month later...

15 of us set off from Transtar Express Bus Terminal at Lavender early Friday morning after a hearty breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop. Two friendly bw-ers even send us off for this trip by having breakfast together with us, thanks!

Breezing through the Tuas Custom and on our way to KL, we had to endure the hysterical laughing by one of the bw-er who was watching the Korean Comedy Movie “My Tutor Friend” on the movie channels on the coach. He was laughing so loudly that we had to reassure the stewardess on the coach that he is actually quite sane. (I hope!) :P

We reached KL in around 5 hours. Alighting at the busy and bustling Bukit Bintang shopping area, with luggage in hand, we had to take a short walk to our hotel Alpha Genesis Hotel located at a short distance away from the main road.

KL1.jpg

Alpha / Allson Genesis Hotel

Address : 45 Tengkat Tong Shin Bukit Bintang 50200 Kuala Lumpur

It was SGD$62 per night for twin sharing at this 3-star hotel. They even had a Jacuzzi in the hotel which a couple of us tried during our last night there. However, as the hotel also offers massage services there and the massage rooms were just next to the Jacuzzi, we could see many busty lady masseurs there with many of their male clients walking around in robes which looked kind of sleazy like a whore house.:P

After a short rest at the hotel, we had a quick lunch at the nearby noodle restaurant and the shopaholic in us went our separate ways to do some shopping and sightseeing plus meeting up with KL friends. One of us in the group even had scheduled a list of KL friends to meet up with. From Plan A to Plan D…impressive! Hehe :P

Some of us decided to visit the new shopping complex in Bukit Bintang called The Pavilion. It is a huge high class shopping mall just like The Paragon in Singapore but very much bigger and spacious like Ngee Ann City. Some visited KLCC where the famous Petronas Twin Towers are.

KL1a.jpg

During our first night there, one of our KL friend F drove us to Pub65. It is basically a karaoke pub for mostly chubs and chasers. Very much like our PLUS or SAME karaoke pub here in Singapore.

Our second day in KL proved to be more exciting as we were brought to a bw-er’s KL friend restaurant called Restoran A.J. for lunch. Yes, this restaurant is owned by a Malaysian AJ couple, one whom is a delicious Japanese mature Gman who had already settled in KL for 12 years.

KL2.jpg

Restoran A.J

Masakan Melayu Johor

+603-40448888

50 Jalan Lumut, Off Jalan Ipoh.

Kompleks Damai, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Email: ajty@streamyx.com

This restaurant serves yummy traditional malay food buffet style which cost only RM$22 which includes a drink.

KL3c.jpg

KL3d.jpg

KL2a.jpg

One bw-er whom we affectionately called Batuk (sounds like buttocks) couldn’t stop staring at that Japanese mature guy so much so that NFB suggested that he should just say “watashi wa "bottom" desu” meaning “ I am a bottom directly to him. Luckily it was outside the earshot of that Japanese’s partner or else he would find himself in trouble. :lol:

KL3e.jpg

The Owners of Restoran A.J

Edited by LupCheong

Supper on Saturday night was at the popular beef noddle stall near our hotel. Most of the locals in KL will recommend visiting this stall if you like beef balls and noodles.

KL5a.jpg

The Famous Beef Noodle Stall

KL3b.jpg

Delicious Beef Balls Noodles

Our last day in KL was shopping and more shopping. A few of us went to MidValley Shopping Mall and visited the new shopping extension called The Garden. Lunch was at a restaurant called Purple Cane Tea Restaurant which serves delicious food like homemade braised beancurd in tea sauce and others.

KL5.jpg

KL6.jpg

KL6a.jpg

The Big Apple Donut in KL was also popular and some of us could not resist the temptation of these donuts and bought a few to munch on before lunch was served.

KL4b.jpg

KL6b.jpg

Edited by LupCheong

During our way back to the hotel after lunch, our KL friend F told us that he once had a foreigner friend who enjoyed jazz songs. So he recommended the lady singer 蔡琴 who sings Chinese jazz songs beautifully but being a foreigner, the name was difficult for his foreigner friend to remember, so he simply said her name is vege piano which is the direct translation of 蔡琴.

The next day, the foreigner went to a record store and asked for albums by “vege piano”. :ph34r:

All of us couldn’t stopped laughing. :D

Our last night in KL was spent eating at the popular food street behind our hotel. Local favourites such as penang fried kway tiao, fried oysters, barbecued fish, rojak, chicken wings and fried carrot cakes were not spared.

My favourite is the deep fried mushroom and prawn served with mayonnaise and cucumber. Simply heavenly!

KL7f.jpg

KL7a.jpg

KL7c.jpg

KL7b.jpg

KL4c.jpg

KL7e.jpg

After dinner and coffee, most of us crashed into one of the bw-ers room to chit-chat, play cards and savoured the Singapore-forbidden Malaysian Bak Gua, generously washed down with some beer. We ate so much during our stay in KL that one bw-er reportedly claimed that he gained 5kg during those 3 days!

The next day, with a heavy heart, we boarded our coach at Pasarakyat Bus Terminal and headed back to Singapore.

I believed everyone enjoyed themselves in KL even though one of bw-er even had the unfortunate experience of having his handphone snatched away by a passing motorbiker and his accomplice while chatting on the road side during his first day there.

Let this be a reminder to everyone to be more alert and careful whenever you are in Malaysia where these kind of robbing incidents are prevalent.

Last but not least, thanks to all our KL friends for their hospitality there and thanks to all bw brothers (and sisters :P) for making this trip so memorable and enjoyable. Watch this forum space for more such outings in future! Cheers!

LC

Edited by LupCheong

Here are some pics I took during the KL trip.

Deli-cious01.jpg

Deli-cious02.jpg

DeliciousGreenCurryChicken.jpg

Deli-cious - Interesting Cafe with trees and bird cages.

QiJiFishhead.jpg

Qi Ji served it's last famous fish head on 27 April 08.

U-Hu-Hu.jpg

U-hu-hu Cheese Cup Cakes. Can be found in Pavilion Mall. (www.theloaf.net)

It also served the most tasty Lobster spaghetti. The Shop is owned by formal PM. Dr. M.

pavillion1.jpg

Panoramic view of The Pavilion Mall

pavillion.jpg

Porriageshop.jpg

Delicious porriage is served in this shop by a chubby uncle.

The Chicken is comparable to Samsui Ginger Chicken found in The Soup Restaurants.

JurassicPark.jpg

4am at Jurassic Park in KL and there are still plenty of cars and people. KL's Jurassic Park is similar to Fort Road in SG.

Our second day in KL proved to be more exciting as we were brought to a bw-er’s KL friend restaurant called Restoran A.J. for lunch. Yes, this restaurant is owned by a Malaysian AJ couple, one whom is a delicious Japanese mature Gman who had already settled in KL for 12 years.

Just to add a bit of AJ history here, the AJ couple mentioned above are the same pioneering couple who opened the (dare i say) first AJ sauna in our region - the legendary (now defunct) RYU in Johor Bahru.

ps: Much thanks to LC, NFB, etc. for the upgrade to super-class coach to KL. 2 bad i couldnt spent more time with u guys.

• 1 year later...

Got this from a friend's friend...

Best place to eat in KL

• 1. CHOW KOAY TIEW - Jalan Imbi : the corner restaurant which is on the same row with Sakura, and opposite of Honda Kah Motor.
  • 2. WANTAN MEE/KARI MEE - End of old Subang airport road, in the Subang New Village Town Centre.
  • 3. TAPIOCA NOODLES& VEGETABLES - Old Klang Road : a shack which is nestled behind a chinese primary school, after the market and the post office (which would be on your left).
  • 4. KARI MEE (LEMAK) - SS1, PJ : Alisan Restaurant (2nd shop from corner), facing the Lorenzo Furniture Shop.
  • 5. ROAST DUCK RICE - Seapark : Sunrise Coffee Shop
  • 6. PRAWN MEE/KARIMEE/CHEE CHEONG FUN - Seapark: Coffee Shop near old Paramount Thea! tre.
  • 7. CHICKEN RICE - Seapark: Coffee Shop opposite Seapark Market, run by 2 ladies whose husbands have since died.
  • 8. FISH HEAD BEE HOON - Jln Gasing, PJ. Seng Kee Restaurant, in row of shops behind Lotus Restaurant.
  • 9. MISCELLANEOUS - SS24 Tmn Megah: take the LDP and exit left after the Kelana Jaya LRT Station (towards"SS24").A hawker centre with over 70 hawker stalls (!!) allserving different dishes, no duplicates (!!), which boast the best of each kind in town (!!) not too difficult to locate.
  • 10. YONG TAU FU - Ampang New Town/Ampang Village (there are 3 shops, so have your pick)
  • 11. PAN MEE - Along Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman behind KahMotors.
  • 12. HOKKIEN MEE - Petaling Street opposite Hong Leong Bank
  • 13. CHAR SIEW RICE - Jalan Tung Shin
  • 14. NASI KANDAR - Kayu Nasi Kandar Restaurant in Taipan, Subang with a branch in SS2 a coffee shop formerly known as Cheow Yang
  • 15. Teh Tarak & roti - Taman Desa next to the water tank
  • 16. If money is not an issue - Madam Kwan (Nasi Lemak & curry fish head)
  • 17. Little Penang (chow Koay Tiew & Prawnmee)
  • 18. Bak kut teh - Jalan Imbi behind hong leong bank
  • 19. Satay - Naan Corner in Ampang, in between International School and RSPCA, called Nur Satay.
  • 20. Banana Leaf - Kannas in SS2, behind Lisa De Inn hotel
  • 21. Nasi Lemak - Suzi corner, next to Ampang city (used to be called Kerris)
  • 22. Won Ton Mien/Char Siew - Jln Sungai Besi; on the way to PLUS. Only open at 7pm-2am, a car repair shop by day.
  • 23. Beef Brisket noodles - Tengkat Tong Shin; runs parallel to Jalan Alor.Stall near the beginning of the road. Open at night till late.
  • 24. Char Siew/Chicken rice - Tengkat Tong Shin; further up the road. Old prewar shop house. This has to be the drop dead unhealthiest piece of anything you can insert in your mouth in KL? but to die for. Chicken is strictly as filler to make sure you don't get a heart attack overdosing on char siew.
  • 25. Fish balls - Tengkat Tong Shin; a little further up the road from char siew. Stall inside a coffee shop. This guy is good, look at the amount of people he employs to helpout!
  • 26. Hokkien mee (KL style -thick, black, yummy (sounds kinky)) Petaling Street; at the intersection opposite Hong Leong Bank. Full of porcine goodness. Still the gold standard of Hokkien mee.
  • 27. Seafood noodles - Segambut; near Auto Bavaria. A big bowl full of noodles and assorted mussels, prawns, cuttlefish, fish etc. for reasonable price. Pick of soup, clear, tom yam, curry. Forget the rest, or for the curry. Soya bean with cincau not bad. Avoid on Sunday mornings.You will wait for an hour. Fried Chicken Rice (only on Weds and Sat)!! There is a branch now open in SS2 Chow Yang, called Restoran Yu Ai with yellow sign board, just a few doors away from Kayu Nasi Kandar.
  • 28. Ploughman's Lunch ? Finnegan's Seri Hartamas. A big plate filled with a pot of pate, slices of ham, pickle, onion, chunks of cheese, a slab of butter, 4 hunks of bread. If you are EXTREMELY hungry, this one's for you.
  • 29. Chef's salad - Flagz; behind Souled Out. This salad is as all salads should be - crunchy FRESH veggies, and the dressing is to die for. Easily the best salad in town. And I don't even like salad. Beer is the freshest in town too, great bite.
  • 30. Hokkien Mee (Penang style otherwise known as Prawn noodles) Champ's; Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru. Standard gone down somewhat recently, but still head and shoulders above all others in KL.
  • You'll have to go to Penang to beat this.
  • 31. Char Kway Teow Bukit Damansara; behind Hock Lee supermarket, next to Shell. Corner stall inside coffee shop. Best in KL. The fellow has been frying for longer than I can recall, and he is so good that you may have to wait up to 45 minutes during lunchtime. Doesn't use too much oil almost perfect. As above, you'll have to go to Penang to beat this. Other stalls in the same shop not bad.
  • 32. Chicken rice Jalan Gasing; very close to the Federal Highway, same row as Southern Bank 2 shops one in the middle, one in the corner. Can't decide which is superior, but both are very good. Middle one has Ipoh taugeh.
  • 33. Bak Kut Teh Klang, just about anywhere. Hokkien Association off the main highway leading to the heart of Klang is a good place to start for beginners.
  • 34. Dim Sum ? Marriott Hotel. Chinese restaurant here serves northern China style dim sum. Easily best dim sum in town. A little pricey.
  • 35. Fish head off Jalan Sungai Besi; just past Won Ton Mien, turn left right after BP. Three shops clumped together. All look dilapidated but don't worry. Don't know what type of fish they get their heads from, but I suspect fresh water fish. Hot sauce fish head to die for. Extremely reasonable prices.
  • 36. Bak Kut Teh Segambut; go past Auto Bavaria, follow road all the way until you see a Chinese temple on your left. Enter the temple courtyard and you will see a tin shack where they serve bak kut teh. Not quite up there with Klang, but nothing to sneeze at. Go for yam rice rather than white rice. Fried Chicken Rice (only on Weds and Sat)!!
  • 37. Nasi Kandar/Kerabu/Laut Taman Tun; the other end of Secret Recipe in a store on the same block, usually with a van outside. Truly Kelantanese style. Only in the morning though.
  • 38. Seafood ? Pulau Carey; get to Jalan Banting and follow signs to Pulau Carey. Place called Kang Guan, just before the actual bridge onto the island. Cheap!
  • 39. Nasi Lemak TangLin at Lake Gardens, near the Clinic/Hospital. Only open when government depts open.
  • 40. Chicken rice - Bing Restaurant in Sri Rampai. Wait till you drop to eat the chicken rice. Worth it

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

If you dun hv time to look or too lazy to bargain with the cabbies in KL (they are the WORST!!), try the Food Republic food court at the basement of Pavilion.. Yes, Food Republic, Breadtalk is now in the regional markets... forget about the Singaporean food... just eat at the stalls from Penang.. the char kway teow, penang prawn noodle and penang rojak is good enough for me... i used to go to Jalan SS2 in PJ just for the prawn noodle and char kway teow, now no need liao...

any recommendation that is cheap n good at bukit bintang walk area.

Just across Federal Hotel at Bukit Bintang is the food street selling hawker food like penang char kway teow, zhi char, barbecue chicken wings, oyster omelette etc....not too bad and cheap too. But the food street only starts in the evening. Happy eating! :)

Edited by LupCheong

any recommendation that is cheap n good at bukit bintang walk area.

In Bukit Bintang there are plenty of makan places.

1. Pavilion, the newest shopping centre, the food court there by Food Junction (sg), nice and not expensive.

2. Night market on Jalan Alor, parallel road behind Jalan Bukit Bintang, plenty of street food, and very cheap.

3. Further down, Jalan Imbi, nearer to Dorset Hotel

4. Inside Sungei Wang, Lot 10, Starhill Shopping Centre, plenty of makan places.

You can eat till you drop there.

• 1 month later...

Just to add...

If you managed to make it to Jalan Imbi, there is a famous Overseas Restaurant (Hai Wai Tian) there are few branches in KL (even one as closed as inside Sungi Wang) but the best is still there.

In Bukit Bintang there are plenty of makan places.

2. Night market on Jalan Alor, parallel road behind Jalan Bukit Bintang, plenty of street food, and very cheap.

Must be careful. This area is known to be tourist-oriented, and chop, chop, chop. :unsure:

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

• 3 months later...

Jalan Alor is more for the night stalls.

I prefer Jalan Imbi for the standard restaurants

Overseas (hai wai tien) for the nice cantonese style food

Sakura, though sound japanese, served good nasi lemak and chendol

Around the corner there is this famous beef kway tiew stall.

There is a no signboard restaurant behind Imbi, fresh seafood at a fraction of SG price :P

• 2 months later...

I will be in KL Malaysia in June. I would like to know about the places in KUALA LUMPUR.

1. I know some saunas. But can recommend 1 or 2? Or any sauna that opens 24 hours? I know "Mclub Gym" is.

2. Any dance pubs like DJ station in BKK?

Also I will go to Singapore as well. But I been to SG for 5 times. So I think I can have fun there.

By the way, I am from Taiwan.

Edited by cicone1013

Guest quest

In KL try Kakiku the hottest suan especially on saturday and sunday. Foam party n nude disco

Also can try mandi manda nude night saturday

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

going up to KL early next month on a business trip and was thinking of visiting the aj places there eg. massage, pubs, clubs or whatever they have there

anyone to recommend anything? i heard there's a whole street full of such places but i've no idea where it is

also is there a aj friendly hotel or even a aj hotel that's in kl and near the twin towers?

pm me if there are stuffs better not shown in the public eye

One person I can never be with. Him, I want to give my whole heart to

personally you can skip M Club, rather run down and lack of people.

otot otot isnt bad, I would say the one sauna to visit in KL should you can only afford to visit one. the roof top hot pools were good to relax and chill.

• 5 months later...

Right... I am heading out to KL on the 10th Dec for the weekend.

I know that there are lists of saunas listed in various websites, but I would like the guys here to offer me their recommendations :thumb:

As I am going with a bunch of friends, I most probably be able to head to the saunas in the evenings.

Any suggestions?

Right... I am heading out to KL on the 10th Dec for the weekend.

I know that there are lists of saunas listed in various websites, but I would like the guys here to offer me their recommendations :thumb:

As I am going with a bunch of friends, I most probably be able to head to the saunas in the evenings.

Any suggestions?

Try Kursani Traditional Massage Kuala Lumpur. This is an established outlet ,reputed Men for Men massage only hangout. Check out www.1massagemalaysia.com for their contact and address.

Enjoy your trip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KL manhood massage

Guys,

Does the masseur let the customers cum in manhood massage? I heard in KL traditional Malay massage, eg, Kursani, manhood massage is included. I understand such massage is not masterbation but it masseur does massage the genital. Is it okay if the customer has a hard-on and cum?

Can anybody share your experience?

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Westie

Hi guys, will be there on the above date. Should reach by 10pm on a fri nite. Any gd suggestion to head, it's the CNY period. Any locals or KL regulars to recommend on which happening club n sauna muz visit! Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, will be there on the above date. Should reach by 10pm on a fri nite. Any gd suggestion to head, it's the CNY period. Any locals or KL regulars to recommend on which happening club n sauna muz visit! Thanks in advance

welcome to KL:)

Edited by liang_scott

• 3 weeks later...

Just been there early June when i went over to KL. It better u make appointment with them. My friend and i visited them twice. The 2nd time they left with 2 theropists only. 1st time visited them, tired the "Discovery" massage. This is typically body to body massage. The theropist will wear only the undies or if u willing to pay more(tips), they may take off everything. My friend pay extra for his theropist to massage in nude. Very sexy. Bath our theropists are young and have nice body. Look wise not too bad, but i wont say is handsome :P Depend on how much u willing to pay extra before the massage start, but ask in a more polite manner hor, they are not prositute or what. Most are just out to earn extra. My friend seem to have a very nice experience. I did not give my theropist extra but still i gave him so tips after the massage. Its nice anyway. This massage is done in a private room. Massage on a mattress on the floor. Got own show place also and another lift up bed for body scrub or massage also. But different room different set up. My friend enter a room which the show place is in a garden like tat. He say it very nice and he likes it a lot. The theropist will HJ or at least make u cum at the end of the massage.

2nd times we visited there, we take a different massage, normal one. This time shower place is in a common place, got a small jazcuzzi. But the water very HOT! U keep ur belongings in the locker. This time both our theropists in term of look and body, i would say below average seh. Massage is done in a small room, cover with curtain. Massage done on lift up bed. The theropist will be topless to massage u. I believe all will be wearing either those thin tight shorts or undies bah. Mine is wearing those tight thin shorts. After massage, same they will HJ u. I fail to cum this time even though he HJ me for quite long. Maybe i really not into this theropist bah <_<

The clearilness of the place is quite good. This is the first men massage spa i had ever been. Give me quite a good impression, less the 2nd visit :lol: Price wise i have no comment, i never been to other men massage spa, cant compare. But "Discovery" massage is more expensive + a body scrub cost below RM200 if i did not remember wrongly. Theorpist skill wise, average, comment from my friend who tried massage many times liao <_< But not all theropist follow the same procedure. Due to what u want them to do bah, main deviate a bit here and there. My friend said senjakala no match for bannkok and puket men's spa. But for a first timer like me, I find it quite nice already :D

ps: i think the manager himself is handsome :P

Sorry for the poor write up. First time doing review also :oops:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chris

yea I am always there. Maybe we met or had sex. The polices are hot! And there is also once i met with one very handsome chinese guy with thick penis. He is in my dream everyday. who knows that might be you? ^^Hooray KL SENTRAL TOILETS!

Guest joseph

Just here to add some info for the malaysian gay community. in the evening, toilets of KL Sentral are excellent places for cruising. There, you are able to see some gays masturbating at the urinal. U might join them for pleasure. I tried and usually the gay beside me helped me a handjob at the urinal. And the next time, I help the guy next to me. Everyone there are very willing to please each other as they r all horny. There is also once a guy sucked my penis in a cubicle. There r most action at the toilet near kfc,1st floor and the toilet at the ground floor near guardian. Some cleaners are gay and they will play along. Others will just close their eyes as nothing happen but the truth is they all know about this. I tried seducing a cleaner by washing my penis at the washing areas. He got attracted and he did me a handjob then a blowjob at the store room. I also anal fxxked another cleaner at the store room. The cleaners there are all mostly very eager for sex act. Sometimes u might also be surprised by some really handsome( trust me, very good looking, 180cm muscular, big chest and arms, and big penis. SOme cute student-looking innocent young boy are good to look at as well) straight acting men get involved in this. The chance to get a handjob at the urinal is 99.9 percent during weekend night(9pm onwards). During weekday, the chance to get handjob at the urinal is 80% from 9pm onwards. I always get what I want for each visit. For blowjobs and anal fxxk, it is more possible at the 2nd floor, the toilet at the food court as it is very quiet there. So the usual strategy is to get a guy from the lower floor and bring him up to the food court to fxxk him. At least that's what I do always. Tips: Dont worry about the cleaner when he pretend to wash the toilet while u r masturbating with others as they wont disturb and the chances for them to take his penis out for masturbating is very high. Also request them to bring you to the store room for personal use, superb. Also dont worry to play at the toilet next to the Polis Station at 1st floor as some of the police themselves play over there. Some very muscular(mostly with a big stomach) has extra grip and friction from their hand as their hands r rougher. very pleasurable. So, once u enter the toilet and notice some or 1 guy standing there for a bit long.dont worry, stand beside himat the urinal ,i m sure he is masturbating. Be brave to ook directly at what he do. FOr sure he will smile to u. Then u also show in purpose to him that u r interested with him. Then the ending will wither b u both masturbate each other at the urinal, u 2 go 2 more quiet toilet for blowjob and anal sex.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic