Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

On 7/5/2016 at 8:42 AM, sexyspider said:

I Love reading your blog :) Hopefully u will update more frequently. it will be great if people here donate $1 each to u so that u can used the donated money to test all the moneyboy/masseur lol XD

I am open to this as long as you don't ask me to bottom. LOL

On 7/11/2016 at 8:50 AM, Guest John 1983 said:

i had a good session with Ibiza last 2 weeks. he is definitely hot, handsome and sexy, as shown in the pic. He is indeed very polite and versatile. Since Im a top, i get to fuck him, though i can see he didnt really enjoy it, it was a good.session. We kissed and we hug, though he wasnt a good kisser, guess he is straight and he only did it for his job, ended up paid 100 as tips. massage wise okok lah, ES he will ask u nicely and proceed to lick your nipples. hahaha. 

Recently alot of new ppl in Fresh, i wonder why so many of them are tagged as Special, hopefully they are also good. 

Have you try Greece or Morroco? from fresh

On 7/10/2016 at 9:16 PM, Guest GG! said:

How do you have if you have HIV or not ? What's the chances of getting HIV from oral ?

HIV can be determined thru test...there are instant ones but dont know how reliable it is.

chances from oral are low, but the risk is still there especially if your mouth have cuts. Some people suggest not to brush your teeth before/after oral sex, instead opt for mouthwash. This is just my two cents bout this thing. Am not that experienced and only got these tips from others. hope it helps.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic