Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest toutpourlemassage

hi,

caucasian male will arrive the 13th aug in KL ! booked a room at park royal .....is the sauna cruisy there ? who knows the address of the massage parlor with blind people ? anyone tryed it ? thank's

Hello there

Planning to visit KL in January 2014 and stay at Federal Hotel Bukit Bintang. Anyone can recommend where I can find massage parlour that gives plus2 service? Thanks :)

You may visit the website of utopia, there are many outcall near Bukit Bintang area since you hav hotel nearby, they usually dun hav incall. Those incall is located at Miharja area, but they do hav outcall also

Guest Nomadic Cub

Will be in kl on 19th..anyone else going? Thought of going to sentral sauna..wud be great if got somebody to go with..not so intimidating xD

I am heading KL this Thur till Sat, anyone from there or heading there wanna meet up to explore the place? PM me

Yes, I'm at KL ,stay near Swiss Garden hotel, where can I meet you and when??

I am heading KL this Thur till Sat, anyone from there or heading there wanna meet up to explore the place? PM me

Yes, I'm at KL ,stay near Swiss Garden hotel, where can I meet you and when??

I dunno if this is some coincidence, but i just had a visit to bb boy this evening. Normally i would go for massage for borneo native (off old klang road, taman lian hoe), but becoz they do not offer B2B, that is why i was looking for some other places which offer B2B. I have tried ATM n HTS from JB multiple times, also several times in phuket, so i have a general idea of how massage should be like, and also i have fair share of experience of what kinda special services and variations are available.

Prior to the visit, i actually actively tried to search for online review for bb boy, unfortunately, there isn't any review available online, except for the few lines of comment on their blogspot website. nonetheless, i browsed thru their blogspot pictures and figured that the standard of their masseurs is not too bad. That is when i decided to drop by today to see it for myself. (eversince last july, trying out various massage places has become part of my free time interest, it is costly of coz, so cant do it that often). 

anyways, bb boy is located in taman desa business park, next to mandi manda. it took me a while to find the shop as there were no signage or watsoever. it is 25-2, jalan 109E for those who might wanna drop by. as i ascended the stair case, there was a little gate with CCTV and a doorbell at the side, a pretty standard setup for any massage parlour of this sort in malaysia. i was welcomed by this guy who came down to unlock the gate for me. As i entered the compound, he led me to this little living hall where there is a sofa set directly facing a big piece of glass window. then he signalled the guys inside to stand up. The next thing i knew was 2 rows of masseurs were lining up inside the room for me to choose. it was kinda weird as i haven seen anything like that before. most other parlour would have a photo album and u pick from the album. i saw this guy at the back who was half naked, while other guys were all fully clothed. By instinct, i chose the half naked guy. (it turned out to be a bad pick later on)

so as the guy who welcomed me show me to my room, he asked me to undress myself. It was not a room strictly speakin. it was more like a space partitioned by pieces of batik cloth, so whatever conversation that is going thru between the customer ans masseur in the next space is perfectly audible. even whispers are audible. as my masseur entered the partition, he undressed himself fully. His skills are not bad, but i reckon that the fact that he was half naked when i did the picking was because he probably juz finished serving another customer n had not had time to put on his clothes. then was chosen by me again. That explains for his slightly-lacking-in-strength massage.

there is no pre-massage shower, but there is a post massage shower. (not accompanied by the masseur that is)

i tipped the massuer modestly because frankly, i did not enjoy the massage that much because the strength was lacking. the B2B part felt like a routine, there were minimal sensual touch or strokes. so it felt that the massage was neither here nor there. then n again, i attribute that to the fact that he probably is exhausted having serving another customer right before me. the price was fairly reasonable for KL standard though. the one hour b2b with HE cost RM60. 4 hands cost RM120.

overall, this is the rating:

Ambience: 6/10

Privacy: 3/10, lack of proper rooms is the issue here for those who prefer complete privacy

Service: 6/10, proper explanation, n u get to choose your masseur with them standing right in front of you, can it get any better??!!

Massage skills: 5/10, but like i said, might be biased coz my masseur was probably overworked

Price: 8/10, this is probaby the cheapest B2B u can get in KL. worth a visit juz based on this point

Location n conveniece: 7/10, for those who frequents mandi manda, it is juz literally a stone's throw away.

I might drop by again some time soon to try out the other masseur.

How much tips is they expected because some massuer will expect a lot of tips to be given to them especially those from China. One more things is the their massuer look alike in the picture on their blog?

Field report from BBboy KL. 

Today's trip was totally random, unplanned and spontaneous. Anyways, i made appointment with the person incharge. asking for either Louis or Alvin, seemingly they are getting rather good feedback from BWers. Managed to book Louis. People who are interested to try out his massage, pls do make appointment prior to your visit. He seemed to be very popular. I arrived at 5pm sharp, before me, there was a customer who asked specifically for Louis's service as well. As i am typing this, the pieces of moment from the massage just now is still reverberating in my mind.

Well, it turned out it was worth the waiting. As usual, the person in charge led me to the batik-cloth partitioned room. Not long after that, Louis entered the room. I was surfing facebook mindlessly on my phone when he came in. He did not speak a word. I was rather tired so i didnt bother to ask anything and proceeded to undo my clothing n lied down obediently on the mattress on the floor. He started with light touch over my lower calf and thigh, gradually extending up my torso and my upper back. After some light pressure, he started applying oil. I feel that he has learned proper massage technique. Unlike some other masseur who love to spam the oil, he applied juz sufficient amount on his palms and warm it before spreading those oil on my body. IT felt warm n smooth, the experience was amazing. Anyways. He was very professional in the front part, no hanky panky, except the occasional touch of my dick which was inevitable anyway.

After massaging my back and legs. He i turned around with head resting on his crossed legs, he started massaging my shoulder, neck and head. Rarely do masseur offer to do head n shooulder massage, this is highly laudable in my humble opinion. Then i was facing down again, while he took my legs, spreaded it apart n rested each of my legs on his thighs. He started massaging my thigh muscles, It was very enjoyable because the type of touch was not too sensual not was it too technical, the balance was just right.

After that, it came the highlight of the entire massage. The front massage. Again, he was VERY meticulous because he massage my calf and thigh from the front as well. Very few masseur will continue to massage when u flip to the front (i've tried at least 10 different masseurs in my life, so i guess i am in a fair position to judge this. :D) He started massaging my inner thigh, gently with occasional strokes reaching up to my abdomen and chest area. Then these strokes gradually evolved into Body-to-body massage. The details beyond this point i shall not depict it any further, i shall leave it to your own imagination.

After the entire ritual was completed, he assisted me with my bath. And in the room, the dried me up in a gentle manner. The service he provided was simply beyond expectation, So far, i would rate it as one of the best b2b massage sessions i have ever had in my life. I tipped him generously at the end of the session. He will be my preferred choice the next time when i am back. :D

signing off

miao

How Much does it cost including tips? Thanks

Just checked out of the Westin in Bukit Bintang.

No sauna!? Wtf!?! For that kind of hotel I would expect a sauna. They only have a gym and a swimming pool. Bleh....

Next time I'll definitely try the ALoft or Le Meridien at KL Sentral.

THanks to all the info posted here....newbie here......it is so helpful all this info when you are short on time it really helps to narrow down your choices....anyway I just stayed at the Le Meridien for couple days and by chance booked this hotel cause price was cheapest among all the 5 stars on hotels.com.....then read on here all the cruise info in KL Sentral so went to check it out......my god it is happening....though seems like the same guys that rotate every few hours.....the one by the secret recipe is indeed the busiest....did manage to meet a yng 21yo ind student.......after couple days moved over to the Aloft to try it out rate was only 272 MYR 

really new modern place, great rain shower in the bathroom...downside the fridge in the room is empty you must BYOB so if you used to 5 star mini bar oh well....and also no 5 star restaurants in the hotel, unlike the Le Meridien which has a great steak place PRIME, and Italian place as well.  The walk to Aloft is much closer than the Le meridian from KL Sentral so thats a plus and also those into massages, just around the corner is Brickfield with plenty of Blind Massage places, great massages, good price, MYR25 1/2hr, MYR 50 1hr, I tried all 8 or 9 of them, of all couple guys did massage a bit more than usual, very arousing if u know what i mean....also went to the Sentral Sauna in Brickfield, it was crowded, but showers were left to be desired, darkroom really dark, mostly older mix crowded, 15% chn I'd say.  

ALso the rooftop infinity pool at Aloft is great, happy hour drinks 5-9 pm are cheap, 15myr for red wine which was actually very drinkable.....the chicken wings came with great chili that if you combine with nachos excellent.....

Best part about staying next to KL Sentral is quick train ride to airport and taxis are plentiful and you can buy taxi ride ticket for where you want to go without having to haggle with the driver which you know in KL is such a pain the axx

THanks to all the info posted here....newbie here......it is so helpful all this info when you are short on time it really helps to narrow down your choices....anyway I just stayed at the Le Meridien for couple days and by chance booked this hotel cause price was cheapest among all the 5 stars on hotels.com.....then read on here all the cruise info in KL Sentral so went to check it out......my god it is happening....though seems like the same guys that rotate every few hours.....the one by the secret recipe is indeed the busiest....did manage to meet a yng 21yo ind student.......after couple days moved over to the Aloft to try it out rate was only 272 MYR 

really new modern place, great rain shower in the bathroom...downside the fridge in the room is empty you must BYOB so if you used to 5 star mini bar oh well....and also no 5 star restaurants in the hotel, unlike the Le Meridien which has a great steak place PRIME, and Italian place as well.  The walk to Aloft is much closer than the Le meridian from KL Sentral so thats a plus and also those into massages, just around the corner is Brickfield with plenty of Blind Massage places, great massages, good price, MYR25 1/2hr, MYR 50 1hr, I tried all 8 or 9 of them, of all couple guys did massage a bit more than usual, very arousing if u know what i mean....also went to the Sentral Sauna in Brickfield, it was crowded, but showers were left to be desired, darkroom really dark, mostly older mix crowded, 15% chn I'd say.  

You can't really compare the ALoft with the Westin or Le Meridien though. Those are 5 star hotels, whereas the ALoft brand is more like a 4* or a premium 3*. It's a limited service hotel, what Starwood likes to call a spin-off of their W brands but much cheaper. So you get a modern design and hip feel, somehow loud music at the bar and lobby and check-in area. They rarely have a full service restaurant, no room service and for the mini-bar, it really depends... some have it stocked with the basics, some just offer you an empty fridge.

You can also see that in the bathrooms, there are no amenities. Shower gel and shampoo come out of a squeeze bottle fixed to the wall. But yes, their rain shower head is soooooo nice. You really feel like you're standing right under the fine rain of a tropical country haha.

ALofts don't have suites either, just 2 basic room types usually. So for the same price as Le Meridien (quite often they have very similar rates), I'd pick LM because I automatically get upgraded to a suite if there is one available. ^_^  But I do want to try this ALoft in KL though.

IMO I think the service is great at Aloft as every time I went thru the lobby was greeted as least once if not twice, doorman was always there......lobby bar staff very attentive.  I've been staying at hotels pretty much since late May traveling, mostly 4-5 stars and 

I am enjoying Aloft the most, great layout, easy In/out, aircon in room doesn't face your bed, it is above the bed so it blows away from your bed which I find great as I hate it when the aircon is blowing right at your bed as you are sleeping.....the only drawback is the limited choices in food at the hotel which I don't mind.....it saves me money !  I had dinner at the Italian place at the Meridien for 3 and it was ok, with a bottle of wine tab came to MYR475 with SPG 35% discount.....the bbq cod was great as was the lamb shank......

Guest malay guy

Anyone come to kl and need a massage, please call 0102128007. I do out call massage, scrub and i'm top. Those want to try malay hands, please call . my location at jln gasing petaling jaya

Guest frisbee

hey all will be staying in le meridien on 24th to 27th.. anyone wanna hang out and have some fun, like go to mandi manda together or something?? =D

Posted Today, 08:55 PM

hey all will be staying in le meridien on 24th to 27th.. anyone wanna hang out and have some fun, like go to mandi manda together or something?? =D

where r u from?

Guest frisbee

Posted Today, 08:55 PM

where r u from?

malaysian malay, will be back from london

Guest Nomadic Cub

Down to kl tmr for 10 days and staying at sheraton. .first time thr. Anyone wanna accompany me to sauna? Tot of checking out Sentral :)

IMO I think the service is great at Aloft as every time I went thru the lobby was greeted as least once if not twice, doorman was always there......lobby bar staff very attentive.  I've been staying at hotels pretty much since late May traveling, mostly 4-5 stars and 

I am enjoying Aloft the most, great layout, easy In/out, aircon in room doesn't face your bed, it is above the bed so it blows away from your bed which I find great as I hate it when the aircon is blowing right at your bed as you are sleeping.....the only drawback is the limited choices in food at the hotel which I don't mind.....it saves me money !  I had dinner at the Italian place at the Meridien for 3 and it was ok, with a bottle of wine tab came to MYR475 with SPG 35% discount.....the bbq cod was great as was the lamb shank......

Aloft certainly looks good. My only gripe is that it is not in the heart of the shopping belt, so it could be more business than tourist friendly?

Due to some random reason, went to bbboy kl again. wanted to try someone else. was recommended Max (tried louis many times previously, wanted a change). turned out the Max massage skills are amazing! I am kinda in a hurry, will try to have the more detailed field report some other time. but ppl who are thinking of trying out, do consider max, you wun regret it!

signing off 

miao

i went to Sempurna Ave a few days back after reading some posts about that place in this forum.

i used to frequent Kursani in subang then I moved to Emperor. tried a few other massage places around KL/Selangor but due to price, service and location, they don't sit well with me.

I'm into great massage session as my back, shoulder and neck are not in their best condition. HE depends on my mood and masseur. i don't normally stick to one masseur as im REALLY bad at remembering names and faces. plus i'm a really shy person so eye contacts were kept at the very minimal.

I must say I'm pretty impressed with the condition of Sempurna Ave. WAY better than Kursani and Emperor. the place is well lit and well maintained. the massage room is good, the mattress they use is fine.

i was greeted by indo/malay guy when i went it, straight away shown the photo album. i was a bit confused/lost during this as i'd expect to be briefed first on what services they have. Most probably the guy thought i'm a frequent. didn't even tell me the charge.

ended up choosing a malay/indo guy. massage was ok including UB. no HE and i did not requested for it. still shy lol. i did not tip him as for me personally if it's only a massage, im alrady paying for it through the massage center. unless the massage is REALLY good and with excellent customer service - light conversation, ask about my body problem, check if the pressure is right, and have proper massage technique.

went to take a shower afterward to clean myself from the oil, going for a drinks later so don't want to be sticky. nice shower room they have, seprated from the main hallway only by a shower curtain. i think they have about 3-4 shower heads and can fit  around 10 people in there. again, way better than kursani :)

i'm really interested on what other services they have here ie sauna, spa, scrub etc. anyone with any information, i'd really appreciate if you could share.

Ambience: 8/10

Privacy: 8/10

Service: 6/10. massage was good but the front desk guy was in a hurry and did not explain anything to me.

Massage skills: 7/10

Price: 10/10, rm50/1 hour sits fine with me, excluding tips

Location n conveniece: 9/10, i drove there so its not much of an issue for me except for the parking.

Guest curious

i went to Sempurna Ave a few days back after reading some posts about that place in this forum.

ended up choosing a malay/indo guy. massage was ok including UB. no HE and i did not requested for it. still shy lol. i did not tip him as for me personally if it's only a massage, im alrady paying for it through the massage center. unless the massage is REALLY good and with excellent customer service - light conversation, ask about my body problem, check if the pressure is right, and have proper massage technique.

What is the meaning of UB and HE??

What is the meaning of UB and HE??

UB - Urut Batin (most of the time you won't cum)

HE - Happy Ending (when you cum through whatever method, UB, HJ, BJ)

i used to frequent Kursani in subang then I moved to Emperor. tried a few other massage places around KL/Selangor but due to price, service and location, they don't sit well with me.

I'm into great massage session as my back, shoulder and neck are not in their best condition. HE depends on my mood and masseur. i don't normally stick to one masseur as im REALLY bad at remembering names and faces. plus i'm a really shy person so eye contacts were kept at the very minimal.

I must say I'm pretty impressed with the condition of Sempurna Ave. WAY better than Kursani and Emperor. the place is well lit and well maintained. the massage room is good, the mattress they use is fine.

i was greeted by indo/malay guy when i went it, straight away shown the photo album. i was a bit confused/lost during this as i'd expect to be briefed first on what services they have. Most probably the guy thought i'm a frequent. didn't even tell me the charge.

went to take a shower afterward to clean myself from the oil, going for a drinks later so don't want to be sticky. nice shower room they have, seprated from the main hallway only by a shower curtain. i think they have about 3-4 shower heads and can fit  around 10 people in there. again, way better than kursani :)

i'm really interested on what other services they have here ie sauna, spa, scrub etc. anyone with any information, i'd really appreciate if you could share.

Ambience: 8/10

Privacy: 8/10

Service: 6/10. massage was good but the front desk guy was in a hurry and did not explain anything to me.

Massage skills: 7/10

Price: 10/10, rm50/1 hour sits fine with me, excluding tips

Location n conveniece: 9/10, i drove there so its not much of an issue for me except for the parking.

hello! how much is the charge? what is the masseur name?

hello! how much is the charge? what is the masseur name?

Hello. Price is RM50 per hour to be paid to the front desk after your session.

Re the name of the masseur, I'm really sorry I can't recall that. I'm really bad with name. But he's Malay, body is a bit meaty which is to my tasting, fair skin. I think he's straight.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic