Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Had tried borneo massage centre this evening. According to blog or website its stated 13a taman lian hoe. If u use google map u probably couldn't get the actual location. It is actually jalan kuchai 2 taman lian hoe. For easy to recognise it located exactly in front of a mamak store. Shoplot face to main road and next to air-con shop with accon signboard. Transport wise there are bus passby the shop but very less frequency. Recommended take taxi from midvalley ktm station. Cost around

Rm5.20.

Ok back to business. I was greet by a middle age guy who is quite friendly and asking what ethnic of masseur I prefer. I cant of any name so I tell him I want chinese. And I adking for 1 hour urut batin massage

He then lead me to a room and ask me to wait. The room condition is alright a thin matteress cover with batik cloth, look clean. After waiting around 10min only the masseur came in. Oh my! although the room is dark. The masseur immediately grab my attention, his name is Martin. Mature look, a little of beard. Sexy voice.

He requested me to take off all my cloth and lay down. The oil massage is wonderful. Martin is very skillful on massage every part of my body. The strength is good and the happy ending is sending me to heaven. Although he is not naked. But he let me tough every part of his body while is jerking me. What more he even let me jerk off his big dick which make me even more horny. I can is one of my best male massage I ever try. 10x better ATM at jb. After the job he even help me wipe out the oil on my body gentlely. I am definitely a king at that moment.

I miss martin so much and I am thinking visit bmc again tomorrow. Simply an amazing massage do far.

Fyi: 1hr massage is RM50 per hour. But I believed my massage is definitely more than 1 hour. Tips is optional but I gave martin rm20 for his great job .

I think I am addicted to bmc already.

Had tried borneo massage centre this evening. According to blog or website its stated 13a taman lian hoe. If u use google map u probably couldn't get the actual location. It is actually jalan kuchai 2 taman lian hoe. For easy to recognise it located exactly in front of a mamak store. Shoplot face to main road and next to air-con shop with accon signboard. Transport wise there are bus passby the shop but very less frequency. Recommended take taxi from midvalley ktm station. Cost around

Rm5.20.

Ok back to business. I was greet by a middle age guy who is quite friendly and asking what ethnic of masseur I prefer. I cant of any name so I tell him I want chinese. And I adking for 1 hour urut batin massage

He then lead me to a room and ask me to wait. The room condition is alright a thin matteress cover with batik cloth, look clean. After waiting around 10min only the masseur came in. Oh my! although the room is dark. The masseur immediately grab my attention, his name is Martin. Mature look, a little of beard. Sexy voice.

He requested me to take off all my cloth and lay down. The oil massage is wonderful. Martin is very skillful on massage every part of my body. The strength is good and the happy ending is sending me to heaven. Although he is not naked. But he let me tough every part of his body while is jerking me. What more he even let me jerk off his big dick which make me even more horny. I can is one of my best male massage I ever try. 10x better ATM at jb. After the job he even help me wipe out the oil on my body gentlely. I am definitely a king at that moment.

I miss martin so much and I am thinking visit bmc again tomorrow. Simply an amazing massage do far.

Fyi: 1hr massage is RM50 per hour. But I believed my massage is definitely more than 1 hour. Tips is optional but I gave martin rm20 for his great job .

I think I am addicted to bmc already.

Martin is handsome and young? How old is him? around 20+ ? and how about his body? fit? fat?

Fyi: 1hr massage is RM50 per hour. But I believed my massage is definitely more than 1 hour. Tips is optional but I gave martin rm20 for his great job.

Just wondering if rm20 is acceptable as a tip for the kind of service provided (jerking you off, can touch his body, treat you gently). I'm not passing judgment here but a really honest question.

I'd normally give rm50-80 for that kind of service, rm100-150 if he's naked and had fun with me. Was I being ripped of?

Guest jbhotshot

Just wondering if rm20 is acceptable as a tip for the kind of service provided (jerking you off, can touch his body, treat you gently). I'm not passing judgment here but a really honest question.

I'd normally give rm50-80 for that kind of service, rm100-150 if he's naked and had fun with me. Was I being ripped of?

Tipping is totally personal preference for me. If you feel like to give more then just give whatever amount you like. Why need to care what others give? We already pay the service anyhow. What I hate most is massage in Bangkok where they force you to pay certain amount of tips, which for me it is not longer tips. 

Guest jbhotshot

Martin is handsome and young? How old is him? around 20+ ? and how about his body? fit? fat?

He is slim lean fit I guess (coz he wearing shirt cannot how his body build). Can feel his muscle when he massage my hand. Age around late 20s early 30s. For me he is handsome and cool look. (well I might be wrong coz the room is dark)  :whistle:  That's not the point, the point is he got nice urut batin skill. 

Guest Hardact

I'm local KLite and have been going to massage in KL and BKK for almost 7 years now.

For first timers it can be a bit daunting to go for a gay massage at first but trust me it's well worth it as most of you may know.

Most important is how to manage your expectations. We all want a hot guy who does everything in a nice place that's affordable and yet discreet but that's hardly realistic.

To me, it's quite simple - you can either have a good massage or have good $ex. Very rarely both together unless the stars align once in a blue moon.

Good massage - Sempurna, Borneo and a few guys from BB boy. These people, mostly locals or on long-term visa, have been around for years and are very experienced and skilled. Tom, Louis have already been discussed here. I'll add Yoyo too. Basic massage is inexpensive RM50-70, body 2 body may charge more.

Good $ex - only once place does it right. That's at Fresh. A huge, ever-changing roster of Thais, Vietnamese, Chinese, Myanmar and Nepalese as well as a few locals, even some Caucasians from eastern europe. Be sure to ASK for exactly what you want and you won't be disappointed. This includes what they do or won't do, if their pic looks like the real person, big dick, etc. Being shy will cause you to end up paying for something you don't want. Plus they don't haggle - telling the mamasan you want full service means exactly that. No tips necessary even. If you get a good massage, that's a bonus :) Starts from RM200.

Whatever it is, always play safe and don't be pressured to do or pay anything you don't want to. These few places I mentioned are relatively safe in itself but keep valuables with you at all times (esp when showering) and be mindful of your surroundings as they aren't exactly located in high class areas.

Feel free to ask me more.

I'm local KLite and have been going to massage in KL and BKK for almost 7 years now.

For first timers it can be a bit daunting to go for a gay massage at first but trust me it's well worth it as most of you may know.

Most important is how to manage your expectations. We all want a hot guy who does everything in a nice place that's affordable and yet discreet but that's hardly realistic.

To me, it's quite simple - you can either have a good massage or have good $ex. Very rarely both together unless the stars align once in a blue moon.

Good massage - Sempurna, Borneo and a few guys from BB boy. These people, mostly locals or on long-term visa, have been around for years and are very experienced and skilled. Tom, Louis have already been discussed here. I'll add Yoyo too. Basic massage is inexpensive RM50-70, body 2 body may charge more.

Good $ex - only once place does it right. That's at Fresh. A huge, ever-changing roster of Thais, Vietnamese, Chinese, Myanmar and Nepalese as well as a few locals, even some Caucasians from eastern europe. Be sure to ASK for exactly what you want and you won't be disappointed. This includes what they do or won't do, if their pic looks like the real person, big dick, etc. Being shy will cause you to end up paying for something you don't want. Plus they don't haggle - telling the mamasan you want full service means exactly that. No tips necessary even. If you get a good massage, that's a bonus :) Starts from RM200.

Whatever it is, always play safe and don't be pressured to do or pay anything you don't want to. These few places I mentioned are relatively safe in itself but keep valuables with you at all times (esp when showering) and be mindful of your surroundings as they aren't exactly located in high class areas.

Totally agreed on that good massage and good sex never gel well together.

Never been to sempurna, but been to Borneo and fc awhile ago, I mean their skill is good, some of them, HE also not bad (based on price), but to me when I want massage, I will want a massage, a proper one, so I opted to go for Oops or day thermos (couldn't mention senjakala for their bad attitude, altho they do provide good massage), also very affordable pricing, anyone have any similar massage parlour like this?

And yes, when come to sex, it has to be fresh/bodytron, I had one of the best one there haha, and you can ask anything at the front desk or thru phone, make sure it is what u wanted, don't be shy haha

Guest Mememe

Do u have the address for Fresh Massage? Thanks!

Hey, any gay gyms, sauna or bars at KL?

most comercial gyms like fitness first have crusing going on in the sauna. As for saunas and bars, there are lots. Just go to utophia

Thanks. But still would be helpful if you could give me first-hand experiences of those places;)

Thanks. But still would be helpful if you could give me first-hand experiences of those places;)

It really depends on the crowd that you like to hand out with. Twinks, Chub, uncles, etc. Each cater to different market.

I read this

http://asiandaydreaming.blogspot.com/search/label/Segambut

I want to try this place or somewhere like this

any advice ? I like mature malaysian masseur .He must be straight .

I am also intrigued by the borneo native masseur & I also like to try out that massage centre at Segambut Town Centre if it is still operating. I trid searching for any evidence of massage centre at Segambut & I found none.

Frankly,  I am still not sure if this post at the "Asian-Day-Dreaming" is entirely frictional or not. Could all the "encounters" written in that blogspot based solely on his "day dreaming"?

Guest Hardact

You can check out Fresh at freshm2m dot com

The experience above is quite typical of a gay massage encounter, assuming the masseur is into you as well. It's not unheard of.

I have not been to the one in Segambut, I've heard of one in Kepong opposite Jusco but never been there.

Guest chan2005

I would say Fresh is purely for the happy ending part. IMO, the charges are too expensive for incall & XXX. For certain "exotic masseur", it could go as high as RM700/=. That's ridiculous.

The one in Kepong that I know of is called Ken massage. Not many boys to choose from, perhaps around 6 - 8 boys. The boys are usually the softer type whereas I prefer the more masculine & beefy type. Most importantly, I felt the masseurs' actual skill are lacking.

Hey. Will be going to KL today!. Hope to meet some guys there. ;) Talking about massage, do you guys know of any good penis massage?

Thermos and ooppsss are some places that gives good penis massages.

I would say Fresh is purely for the happy ending part. IMO, the charges are too expensive for incall & XXX. For certain "exotic masseur", it could go as high as RM700/=. That's ridiculous.

The one in Kepong that I know of is called Ken massage. Not many boys to choose from, perhaps around 6 - 8 boys. The boys are usually the softer type whereas I prefer the more masculine & beefy type. Most importantly, I felt the masseurs' actual skill are lacking.

Where are the places with the beefy types?

Thanks! Can you choose your masseur? Might give it a try. Do they have shower facilities? Will prob go after work

u can tell the guy behind the counter what are your problem areas that needs massaging and he will recommend who is the best. But you can also select what ever guy that is behind the glass doors. They do have shower facilities.

u can tell the guy behind the counter what are your problem areas that needs massaging and he will recommend who is the best. But you can also select what ever guy that is behind the glass doors. They do have shower facilities.

Thanks!

Guest Nomadic Cub

Went to Native yesterday and was disappointed. After reading reviews, thought of giving it a try as was feeling 'itchy'. Place was a bit hard to find but after calling the place and navigating around, finally found it.

Didn't know who to pick so asked the person at the counter to recommend. Seems not masseur to choose from..or maybe the rest/better ones are occupied. The whole massage was below mediocre..he was more interested in rubbing his groin against my butt than anything else..but the way he did it was not erotic but rather a desperate attempt to get me hard..which I was pretty turned off by it..he did finally got me hard in the end but only by manual handling...so basically I paid for a lousy massage and an average hj

Ambience: 4/10..looks unhygienic

Privacy: 5/10..juz partitions

Service: 4/10

Massage skills: 2/10 almost nonexistent skills

Price: 6/10

I would recommend to look for Haizil from Sentral..chubby masseur..better massage skills..cheeky..but no happy ending. U can then go for the sauna too before/after the message if u r into chubs and chasers

Are u the one wearing red tshirt, shorts with glasses? If u were, u are one hot dude!

Went to Native yesterday and was disappointed. After reading reviews, thought of giving it a try as was feeling 'itchy'. Place was a bit hard to find but after calling the place and navigating around, finally found it.

Didn't know who to pick so asked the person at the counter to recommend. Seems not masseur to choose from..or maybe the rest/better ones are occupied. The whole massage was below mediocre..he was more interested in rubbing his groin against my butt than anything else..but the way he did it was not erotic but rather a desperate attempt to get me hard..which I was pretty turned off by it..he did finally got me hard in the end but only by manual handling...so basically I paid for a lousy massage and an average hj

Ambience: 4/10..looks unhygienic

Privacy: 5/10..juz partitions

Service: 4/10

Massage skills: 2/10 almost nonexistent skills

Price: 6/10

I would recommend to look for Haizil from Sentral..chubby masseur..better massage skills..cheeky..but no happy ending. U can then go for the sauna too before/after the message if u r into chubs and chasers

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic