Male HQ

Harry and Meghan’s Interview Aftermath

Steve5380

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

As if the asses that will occupy those seats have any importance!   They are all common individuals that belong to a lower middle-class,  able to play their scenes in idiotic soap operas  thanks to the brain-washed British public who assigns any relevance to them.

Come on Steve, don't be so bitchy!

Why isn't Meghan entitled to sit in the first row instead of the 150th... 

As the Queen of soap... 

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

As if the asses that will occupy those seats have any importance!   They are all common individuals that belong to a lower middle-class,  able to play their scenes in idiotic soap operas  thanks to the brain-washed British public who assigns any relevance to them.

They are trying to be as catholic as possible.  You knew how it works.  There is a king, the priest, the commoners and a bunch of "angels".    Anglo-Saxon glamor in its best interpretation. The pride of the West.  Letting Aisa nations know who still rules the world....etc.  🙄

7 hours ago, singalion said:

Come on Steve, don't be so bitchy!

Why isn't Meghan entitled to sit in the first row instead of the 150th... 

As the Queen of soap... 

Queen of Sob, perhaps. Always crying  about being  "ill-treated,"  Very woke, very American. 

Edited by Why?

1 hour ago, Why? said:

They are trying to be as catholic as possible.  You knew how it works.  There is a king, the priest, the commoners and a bunch of "angels".    Anglo-Saxon glamor in its best interpretation. The pride of the West.  Letting Aisa nations know who still rules the world....etc.  🙄

OMG. Your education really seems very limited, since when are British Royals Catholic?

Please... subscribe to some evening courses at an adult learning institute...

8 hours ago, singalion said:

OMG. Your education really seems very limited, since when are British Royals Catholic?

It doesn't really matter if you're Catholic or Anglican, their medieval performances are visually similar in the GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.  

1 hour ago, Why? said:

Certainly better—how else you account for your attraction in Asia? Especially Thailand, the nation of Gods and Cults and everything "in between".  Now, stop drooling!!

I am not attracted to Asian cults and gods.  I am attracted to Asian gays.   Totally different!

And I don't know of any Asian event more colorful than this saga with the British Royal Family and their black sheep Harry and Meghan.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I am not attracted to Asian cults and gods.  I am attracted to Asian gays.   Totally different!

Asian gays are whole beings, both physically, emotionally and spiritually.  You cannot simply separate them and claim that they are different. Contrary to your  belief, Thai boys are also quite religious.

6 minutes ago, Why? said:

Asian gays are whole beings, both physically, emotionally and spiritually.  You cannot simply separate them and claim that they are different. Contrary to your  belief, Thai boys are also quite religious.

What a pity that you never manage to get something bigger into your mouth (or somewhere else).

If I look at the BW threads, I don't see that Asian gays are whole beings, when they post so many problems and insecurities.

Most South East Asians are extremely religious.

However Singapore has a share of about 25% not affiliated to any religion.

How does this apply to Meghan and Harry?

Edited by singalion

• 1 month later...
Guest Haaaaa...Haaarrrry
10 hours ago, Guest Steve said:

It should be 100 times better when scandalous people like them belong to the Royal Family, than if they appear as members of the US Congress!

They have been elevated to Godly Status in America, you cannot simply ignore them because they availed themselves  all over the medias. 

Guest Steve
38 minutes ago, Guest Haaaaa...Haaarrrry said:

They have been elevated to Godly Status in America, you cannot simply ignore them because they availed themselves  all over the medias. 

That I don't care for them does not mean that I have to ignore them.   News about them enter one ear and come out the other one.  Or they enter one eye and are reflected back out by the other one.  This is not too different with King Charles, ha ha.

Guest Wahahahaha
1 hour ago, Guest Steve said:

News about them enter one ear and come out the other one.  Or they enter one eye and are reflected back out by the other one. 

Same...all your postings enter my eyes come out from my behind.....wahahahahahaha..

On 5/18/2023 at 9:49 PM, Guest Wahahahaha said:

Same...all your postings enter my eyes come out from my behind.....wahahahahahaha..

All your postings come out from your behind?  This explains why they are what they are!  :lol:

Guest Drama Queen of NY
12 hours ago, auscent said:

Cock from a whiny man-child is not a real cock.

Please include the chick called OMID SCOBIE.  He is the man-child super fan.

• 1 month later...

Her talent must be somewhere else then.... 😂

Meghan labeled untalented as fallout from collapse of Spotify deal rumbles on

Entertainment executive Jeremy Zimmer reportedly said: ‘Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent’

Mon 26 Jun 2023

A wave of criticism directed at the Duchess of Sussex after the collapse of her podcast deal with Spotify has gathered pace, with a leading Hollywood agent labeling Meghan “untalented”.

Jeremy Zimmer, chief executive of the United Talent Agency (UTA), reportedly made the comments during a discussion on podcasting, and the role of celebrities, at an advertising festival in Cannes, France, according to a report by the Semafor webite.

An interview apparently turned to Markle, and the termination of the $20m deal she and husband Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, signed with Spotify for their Archewell company in 2020 to produce podcasts highlighting and elevating diverse perspectives and voices.

“Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent,” Zimmer is quoted as saying.

“And, you know, just because you’re famous doesn’t make you great at something.”

Last week, Bill Simmons, founder of the Ringer podcast network that he sold to Spotify in 2020 for $196m, accused the Sussexes of being “grifters” in a profanity-laden speech on his own podcast.

The Guardian has reached out to Zimmer, and Archewell representatives, for comment.

Spotify scrapped the deal for the podcast Archetypes after only 12 episodes were made, featuring Markle in conversation with friends and celebrities, including Serena Williams, Mariah Carey and Trevor Noah.

According to Semafor’s report, Zimmer’s comments, referring to the House of Windsor, the reigning British royal house that provides Prince Harry’s surname when he is not using his titles, “reflect the new conventional wisdom in podcasting.

Out are A-list celebrities and big-budget audio narratives. The new audio talent is endemic to the medium, and has more in common with talk radio or daytime television personalities than with Windsors [sic]”.

23 hours ago, singalion said:

I try putting pressure on my heart,  but I am unable to feel any empathy for Meghan!

Guest Guest
On 6/27/2023 at 12:01 PM, singalion said:

Entertainment executive Jeremy Zimmer reportedly said: ‘Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent’

Mon 26 Jun 2023

A wave of criticism directed at the Duchess of Sussex after the collapse of her podcast deal with Spotify has gathered pace, with a leading Hollywood agent labeling Meghan “untalented”.

Jeremy Zimmer, chief executive of the United Talent Agency (UTA), reportedly made the comments during a discussion on podcasting, and the role of celebrities, at an advertising festival in Cannes, France, according to a report by the Semafor webite.

An interview apparently turned to Markle, and the termination of the $20m deal she and husband Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, signed with Spotify for their Archewell company in 2020 to produce podcasts highlighting and elevating diverse perspectives and voices.

“Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent,” Zimmer is quoted as saying.

“And, you know, just because you’re famous doesn’t make you great at something.”

Last week, Bill Simmons, founder of the Ringer podcast network that he sold to Spotify in 2020 for $196m, accused the Sussexes of being “grifters” in a profanity-laden speech on his own podcast.

The Guardian has reached out to Zimmer, and Archewell representatives, for comment.

Spotify scrapped the deal for the podcast Archetypes after only 12 episodes were made, featuring Markle in conversation with friends and celebrities, including Serena Williams, Mariah Carey and Trevor Noah.

According to Semafor’s report, Zimmer’s comments, referring to the House of Windsor, the reigning British royal house that provides Prince Harry’s surname when he is not using his titles, “reflect the new conventional wisdom in podcasting.

Out are A-list celebrities and big-budget audio narratives. The new audio talent is endemic to the medium, and has more in common with talk radio or daytime television personalities than with Windsors [sic]”.

Maybe good at sucking dicks and spreading her legs.

1 hour ago, Sweetie Pie said:

I don't feel any pressure disliking her.  Why put so much pressure on yourself?

I like to like people.  This is why I try to like Meghan and Harry,  but then, aware of the suffering of humanity, I can only judge them as some worthless opportunists.  I will leave it to some British to like them.

5 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

I feel sorry for you.  I can easily detect bad apple without needing to try. 

Sometimes you may bite into a wonderful apple, only to find that there is a worm inside, or worse,  only half a worm. :lol:

12 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

You regard Harry and Meghan as wonderful apple?  I can't believe you just said that.  They were outright rotten the moment Meghan introduced herself to the Royal family.   I senses trouble then. 

As opposed to Harry, Meghan can be considered "beautiful",  but as you write, she is ROTTEN, with a worm of ambition inside.  Poor Harry is so dumb, he could be considered  her victim, but life has given him so much more than he deserves!

Guest Waaah!!
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

As opposed to Harry, Meghan can be considered "beautiful",  but  with a worm of ambition inside.  

She is a can of worms....yuck!!!

• 8 months later...

Duchess of Sussex: 'We've forgotten our humanity' on social media

BBC, 10 March 2024

The Duchess of Sussex has criticised the "seemingly endless toxicity" of social media, revealing she was targeted with "bullying and abuse" while pregnant with Archie and Lilibet.

Meghan was the keynote speaker on a high-profile panel marking International Women's Day at the annual SXSW festival in Austin, Texas.

She said she now keeps her distance from such comments for her wellbeing.

Prince Harry was in the front row of the audience watching the event.

Meghan said people have "forgotten our humanity" in certain parts of the media and digital sphere.

"The bulk of the bullying and abuse that I was experiencing on social media and online was when I was pregnant with Archie and with Lili", she explained.

"You just think about that and really wrap your head around why people would be so hateful - it is not catty, it is cruel."

The event was titled Breaking Barriers, Shaping Narratives: How Women Lead On And Off The Screen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68518526

On 3/12/2024 at 3:34 AM, singalion said:

Duchess of Sussex: 'We've forgotten our humanity' on social media

BBC, 10 March 2024

The Duchess of Sussex has criticised the "seemingly endless toxicity" of social media, revealing she was targeted with "bullying and abuse" while pregnant with Archie and Lilibet.

Meghan was the keynote speaker on a high-profile panel marking International Women's Day at the annual SXSW festival in Austin, Texas.

She said she now keeps her distance from such comments for her wellbeing.

Prince Harry was in the front row of the audience watching the event.

Meghan said people have "forgotten our humanity" in certain parts of the media and digital sphere.

"The bulk of the bullying and abuse that I was experiencing on social media and online was when I was pregnant with Archie and with Lili", she explained.

"You just think about that and really wrap your head around why people would be so hateful - it is not catty, it is cruel."

The event was titled Breaking Barriers, Shaping Narratives: How Women Lead On And Off The Screen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68518526

My heart goes out to Meghan while reading the terrible ordeal and abuse she had to endure in the hands of the media. The plight of the Palestinian women seeing their children die of hunger while Israeli bombs destroy their homes is NOTHING compared to what Meghan and Harry had to endure, not only by the media but also by their Royal Family.   IMAGINE...   the TRAUMA of Meghan overhearing in the palace a comment that her newborn could come out a Black!  It is even amazing that she even survived such trauma.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

My heart goes out to Meghan while reading the terrible ordeal and abuse she had to endure in the hands of the media. The plight of the Palestinian women seeing their children die of hunger while Israeli bombs destroy their homes is NOTHING compared to what Meghan and Harry had to endure, not only by the media but also by their Royal Family.   IMAGINE...   the TRAUMA of Meghan overhearing in the palace a comment that her newborn could come out a Black!  It is even amazing that she even survived such trauma.

Was this ironic or serious?

Guest I believe
On 3/13/2024 at 9:44 PM, Steve5380 said:

You finally speak the truth. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.