Male HQ

Rape Discussion + Have you ever been raped? + Help! I Think I Was Raped! (Compiled)

briax

My friend was being raped in a sauna in Taiwan.

He was in a cubicle room with a strong man, full of body tattoo. When my friend refused to continue, that man hit my friend hard on the face and head till he bleeded. That man seemed to be from the local mafia. My friend was too afraid to scream....

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Given the current laws (s377a etc.) as well as the social stigma, would you all agree that it is easy to get away with gay rape (especially if the victim is gay) in Singapore? How many of you would actually report that you were raped, especially if the rape had been video recorded AND/OR if you were high on drugs (another serious crime in Singapore!!!)?

Guest drugs?!

Given the current laws (s377a etc.) as well as the social stigma, would you all agree that it is easy to get away with gay rape (especially if the victim is gay) in Singapore? How many of you would actually report that you were raped, especially if the rape had been video recorded AND/OR if you were high on drugs (another serious crime in Singapore!!!)?

If someone was being raped because he was high on drugs willingly, I will only say, SERVE YOU RIGHT!

If someone was being raped because he was high on drugs willingly, I will only say, SERVE YOU RIGHT!

such a comment bears an uncanny resemblance to our government's attitude towards HIV patients: Since you get the virus through drugs abuse and sex, serve you right. Hence we are not going to give you any subsidy for the extremely expensive medicine nor permit you to use your CPF to pay your medical bills. Afterall, you are not going to live for long, why waste our resources on you? So, even you are not dead yet, we consider you worthless as a human being. Your sentimental sufferings and your physical trauma are all not important.

Is it human to think this way?

Edited by tic-toc

such a comment bears an uncanny resemblance to our government's attitude towards HIV patients: Since you get the virus through drugs abuse and sex, serve you right. Hence we are not going to give you any subsidy for the extremely expensive medicine nor permit you to use your CPF to pay your medical bills. Afterall, you are not going to live for long, why waste our resources on you? So, even you are not dead yet, we consider you worthless as a human being. Your sentimental sufferings and your physical trauma are all not important.

well said

i also got raped when i went to a guy place whom i chatted for many days... he was muscular and strong, he pinned me down on his bed and wanted to enter me raw :o i find chances and kick him off me when he trying to lube himeself... he got his head banged onto the wall and fell hard on his butt :clap: :clap: i quickly dressed up while he in great pain, snapped a photo of him and quickly left his house. :B)

I do know of a case of a birthday bash that almost gone wrong.

A bunch of them were having drinks at a local AJ club. Being high on drinks, anybody can be touchy and the next thing was a middle aged man trying to pick up someone from the birthday group. The guy, being tipsy, almost followed the middle aged man, only to be stopped in time by their fellow friends.

When questioned the next day, the guy had no recollection of what happened last night. Imagine he was being whisked off....things can be prevented, by looking after one self, be it at pubs, a stranger (ONS) place etc... it's alwasy good to be on the safe side.

Wow! That's harsh. Have you no compassion?

Do you say that to children (who consume softdrinks) with tooth decay, sportsmen (injured during training or competition), or captured/executed aid workers in war torn countries? ..that they put themselves at risk willingly??

Well, there's a difference between putting yourself at risk for a noble cause and doing it while indulging in vices, to say the least.

Would subsidy be given to those cases who din get infected through sex or drugs, eg. wives through husbands?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Would subsidy be given to those cases who din get infected through sex or drugs, eg. wives through husbands?

The answer is no.

FYI some countries (Like Italy) offer free medication, free consultation, free regular blood tests for HIV patients. I also heard that it is free in Malaysia too. A normal working class person will find it hard to afford the medication. In some cases, it can be more than 2K/ month.

It's about learning how to take care of oneself. Just like the birthday bash i mentioned in my earlier post: say you go drinking and you know once you are high (too high maybe?) on drinks, you cannot recognised people well, then stopped at a limit. Do keep a watch out for your drinks too, just in case anyone drops anything inside.

Make a trip down to clark quay. I had spent a couple of years at clark quay for Christmas and New Year's Eve. The sight of men and women being so drunk is such a common sight. Totally unconscious, shirts, skirts exposed. Friends (i assumed) carrying them out night spots, lying on the grass verge....similar logic of drink driving / driving at (overly) high speed...

Am not been paranoid here, but one must know who you are partying (be it wherever) with. As long as you know who the crowd are, you will be able to react accordingly.

Have fun, but play safe. :)

Being raped or sexually abused, is a taboo that people don't talk about. Its like you've caught the plague, fingers are pointing at the victim, nobody

ever talks much about the abuser.

I have being in that situation before, 3 times as the victim.

Once at 14, being dragged up the roof top by a stranger at knife point.

And 10 years ago, a visit to NYC, celebrating my very closed friend's graduation there, ended up as a nightmare in the cold December winter.

Extremely pissed drunk from the celebration, his boyfriend sent me back top my hotel.

He was in my room. Then to rid of a terrible headache, and forgetting how aspirin can have an adverse effect when mixed with alcohol, I popped in 6 pills.

And he waited for the combination to have a strong paralyzing effect in my system, then he executed his move.

The audition went on for about 3-4 hours. All I could remember him throwing some green dollars on my bed before he left and accused me of seducing him in the first place.

I went back home severely tramautized, that a depression simply shut myself off from my bf and that broked our relationship, which was something I have never told him why till today. At that time I was very afraid if I would contract HIV. I rather he leave me than me destroying his life should I get affected.

It was a period I withdrawed from the world and developed a distrust for people esp men.

But how long do i want to remain as a victim, I asked myself. Its being that long I have being in that darkness, time to let some hope and light to enter my life.

It took quite awhile for me to accept this happening as an experience , to learn who was I, what was pain all about, what were lesson which I could learn and extract from the whole process.

Some how, it just made me respect life even more, respecting the rights of all things, be it animal or human, the earth or a simple plant.

Every 4-6 months I would go for my HIV checks, just to be responsible for myself and whoever I having sex with.

So far I really think I am being blessed.

Its being so long ago, I have really move on with my life, instead of chosing to be shut in the darkest corner, feeling so sorry for myself and

distrusting people.

Deep in me, I have already acknowledged what had happened, was meant to happen for a reason . As such I have forgiven my wrong-doers, seeing them as misguided by their values and instinct at the point in time.

Live and let live.

One day if I ever meet up my ex, I really would tell him what happened, and why I chosed to break up.

I really owe him one.

The pain of a raped victim, can best be described in Tori Amos' song called Me and a Gun.

It accounted her own raped incident, which happened with someone she trusted.

Through that song based on the true incident, it was a healing process to many out there who were raped/abused victims before.

Then from her incident, she set up many help centres for raped victims across States, a project called R.A.I.N.N

Thats what I call a true heroine.

• 7 months later...

The middle eastern men are very horny. Just go to Turkey, Dubai, etc lah.

I was in Turkey many yrs ago and as I was on my way back to my hotel.

I passed by a park and a plyground. There was this young man(the most 15 yrs)with moustache smiling at me & fondling himself at the same time. Yukss...

I met this young man (16yrs) at the poolside of my gym(in a hotel). He started to ask me where to get hookers in Spore.

I was shocked and told him he's too young for that. He also told me "he's very excited" and would like to invite me to his room. I told him NO but he still left me his home address/contact no. if I happened to go to the Middle East.

Eweee.....

ok i'm saving up for a trip to the middle east.

but on another note, isn't homosexuality punishable by death there? LOL! <_<

Guest Guest

ok i'm saving up for a trip to the middle east.

but on another note, isn't homosexuality punishable by death there? LOL! <_<

Yes, but tell that to the mgt of Mcdonald in Taksim Square, Istanbul.

There are so many ppl jerking off inside.

Middle Eastern men luv fair skin asian. So pls tanned yourself to look like a malay/indian b4 u go.

Or cover yourself with bronzer :)

• 1 month later...

Well.this is a truth story that happen to me at mambo jumbo at zouk disco few yrs back when i am still not gay yet and of cus a virgn boy lor.I have my 1st virgin sex with my gf who is virgin too lah at the age of 16 yrs old.she got pregnant but we have to secretly abort the innocent unborn child.okie anyway,one of the wednesday at zouk with my ns mates and st8 frds turn out to be the worst time that happen in my life.I was a very gd drinker and hardly drunk even at the age of almost 19 yrs old.At around 1am plus my ns mates saw i was totally gone case and they thought that my two st8 frds sending me home even without asking that do they know me?it was only in the morning at abt noon time,lately then i knew the time lah.This cute hunky guy was fxxking me with me face down on my stomach when i slowly wake up to sober.i was in shock and fxxking pain that i shouted at him and beg him to stop the fxxking cus i was angry and in alot of pain with that big thing in me.he pin me down and tell me that he is cumming soon but it takes like almost half an hr and finally he shoot his cum in me! Then it came to my mind that he fxxk me raw! that bastard!!.....I was totally lost and in pain even when he took that fxxking prick out.After he shower.he told me that the money on the table was for the hotel room payments and the rest,for my cab fare home.I almost cry and ask him why must u spike my drink and rape me!!!! its raping right!!!! i shouted with anger.He open the door and b4 leaving,he said its kinky and the trill of it!........few minutes later i recall abit vision of two guys carry me out but i was too goggy ya.Forgot to ask him did that frd of his rape me too?...but i guess its too late even he did it too......i sat on the sofa finally cry and very lost of what must i do next?..should i call police and tell them that i got rape by two guys? I have never thought that such things happen that guys rape guy in this real world......i shower and went back home and went crazy feeling angry and dirty of what they did to me ya.my gf came to my house normally in the evening cus she stay on my opp block ya......she saw some bruises on my hand and red marks behind my neck and ask what happen last nite when i went zouk with my frds .I am really lost dont know sould i tell her the truth?...in the end, i lied to her that it was a very small small fight that was stop by my ns mates thus the bruises lor......the next day,my youngest uncle told me that he went zouk yesterday too,he laugh at me and said if cant drink so much then dont.Luckily, you got two guys send you home,he said.i never say i single word abt what happen till last X'mas when my youngest uncle joking ask me did i remember few years ago at zouk i was so gone that my frds had to send my home!........I finally told him and infront of all my relatives......uncle XXX, how i wish you would stop them or ask them are they my frds?.......knowing that i started drinking at a very early age,how can i be so easily drunk when half bottle of vodka also cant makes me drunk lor.....bring out my courage and told all my frds and relatives that i was actually rape by that two guys lor......but what can i do ya?....Everyone went silent for awhile till i pretends to happily raise my voice....hey its x'mas....and its already history lor.........i just want to share with all of you what really happen to me thatwed niteP......what would u guys do if you are the rape victim ya....care to share yrviews.....thanks guys:P

those rapists will get their retributions some day......

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Being raped or sexually abused, is a taboo that people don't talk about. Its like you've caught the plague, fingers are pointing at the victim, nobody ever talks much about the abuser. I have being in that situation before, 3 times as the victim. Once at 14, being dragged up the roof top by a stranger at knife point. And 10 years ago, a visit to NYC, celebrating my very closed friend's graduation there, ended up as a nightmare in the cold December winter. Extremely pissed drunk from the celebration, his boyfriend sent me back top my hotel. He was in my room. Then to rid of a terrible headache, and forgetting how aspirin can have an adverse effect when mixed with alcohol, I popped in 6 pills. And he waited for the combination to have a strong paralyzing effect in my system, then he executed his move.

Not trying to spilt hairs here , but since it was out into the cyber world where young impressionable minds may get the wrong idea, after reading the infor given above.

Aspirin and alcohol do not give the effect you mentioned above. Of course , we will not know if you consumed aspirin or date rape drug given by perpetrator or some sort of barbiturates.If you read the package instructions , aspirin is to be diluted in a glass of water first before being consume, unlike panadol where you pop it in your mouth followed by water , aspirin usually comes in wither powder form that needs to be diluted in water then drunk.

It is unfortunate, what happened to you. But the way you write your story will make a lot of reader , come to the conclusion that rape victim have somehow asked for it or have subconsciouas desires or fantasies of being raped.

Despite newspapers highlighting cases and cases of people women, girls, grandmothers, boys and men in penitentiary being forcefully and violently raped, there are people out there who put themselves at risk of unwanted sexual entry and penetration.

The male penis is a sexual weapon, Once it is unsheathed , the penis usually wants to draw cum.

What your story can convey to us , is that given the right circumstances , any man with a erected penis , straight , bisexual or straight may use his penis for sexual gratification if the oppotunity presents itself. IF the perpetrator asses the situation and thinks his action can be undetected and he will not be caught , he will do iit Your story follows a pattern in sexual penetration ( unwanted ) cases, the victim is usually paid ( money or sweets or gifts ) afterwards.

In many , many cases , highlighted in newspaper, penetration of minors or young victims. The rapist will usually pay, sive sweets or promise to treat the victim well or shower them with love and gifts.

It is a strange psychology, but men are hardwired that way, he is acting on his animal instinct, he feels he is the protector or owner of the sexual conquest.

Rape is more complicated then it seems.

But for me, I would tell my , niece and nephews the whole truth , that men are driven by animal instincts when it comes to sex and the hairy beast between the legs are potentially can lose its mind when lust and sex drive overrides the sane brain

Like somebody said, some people may find the idea of a gay rape 'exciting' and a turn on, but it's really not.

It works as a fantasy but only upon the impression knowing that it's just role-playing; or that the 'victim' has consented voluntarily to being submissive.

Other than that, there's nothing exciting about being forced into a non-consensual sex.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

..This cute hunky guy was fxxking me with me face down on my stomach when i slowly wake up to sober..

what would u guys do if you are the rape victim ya....care to share yrviews.....thanks guys:P

pardon my paranoid, no victims of rape will ever address their attackers as "cute hunky"

As bryan from OC had said, it is no joke that a man could be devastated from being rape. While the law and society provide outlets for females to seek justice, the social stigma and shame usually prevented the guy from doing so.

i would believe that this is pure fantasy on his part to draw out stories, maybe to fuel his fetish on "being rape"

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest OOPsss

I sure hope you don't get raped one day...even if you are not under the influence.... REALLY REALLY HOPE...

I would like to remind all younger gay men to take care of themselves.

If you know that you cant drink, avoid it.

Dont succumb to peer pressure.

By all means, not invite others to abuse you.

Also be wary of the company you keep.

It may be fun to go clubbing but stay sober please.

The physical scar of rape may go off easily but the emotional and psychological ones take a longer

time to heal.

I wont blame you if the unfortunate event happens but remember, we are our own guiding angel.

Wow! That's harsh. Have you no compassion?

Do you say that to children (who consume softdrinks) with tooth decay, sportsmen (injured during training or competition), or captured/executed aid workers in war torn countries? ..that they put themselves at risk willingly??

you are not using an apple to apple comparison.

Children drinking soft drinks, Sportsmen injuring themselves or POW are not the same as guys who don't take responsibility of their own actions, specifically got themselves drunk and/or took drugs.

I don't mean they deserve to be raped, but they only have themselves to be blamed for exposing themselves to such risk. It is like those people who knows having ONS increases the chances of HIV and STD, yet they decide to go for it. They have themselves to blame. Otherwise, who else?

Not trying to spilt hairs here , but since it was out into the cyber world where young impressionable minds may get the wrong idea, after reading the infor given above.

/

/

But for me, I would tell my , niece and nephews the whole truth , that men are driven by animal instincts when it comes to sex and the hairy beast between the legs are potentially can lose its mind when lust and sex drive overrides the sane brain

Dear Guest,

I do hereby express my gratitude for your subtle concern regarding my experience, and for further elaborating this taboo subject , that no one dares to talk about. You have highlighted many interesting points we can all learn from, especially an interesting insight of the dark human psychology. As you put it, when presented with an opportunity, for one to commit an act that one gains pleasure, without the consequences of being caught, or bearing to pay a due later, a person most likely will. It is very smiliar, when you stumble upon a bag accidentally left open and unattended by its owner, revealing stack of notes. You can steal the notes to spend it on yourself, without thinking, perhaps that money , was meant for some very important urgent medical bill.

Looking back, in retrospection, perhaps it was fated that I was meant to encounter this incident, as part of my own life's lesson, which later serves, to share and teach others, the importance of respecting human rights, and all life, regardless, how big or small, fat or ugly, black or white, young or old, human , animals, may it be a plant. The moment I dare and willing to share my story here, means that I have let go of all hate, all anger , all frustration, and pain. I am already aware that there will always be inexperienced, and ignorant bystanders, who will give unkind remarks. Actually, in all honesty, I have to thank my rapists, and my wrong doers. By creating an event, for me to experience, they were in fact my "teachers" who taught me to learn several things from what happened. Without them , I will never fully understand what is the suffering of the human indignity, nor will learn, the true meaning of forgiveness, self love, which indirectly taught me to love myself and life after all the ordeal.

In life, you need to experience what is darkness, before you can truly appreciate light. You will truly appreciate food and peace, when you have experienced famine, starvation and turmolis of the past.

Learn to let go of all pain, understand every important experience you go through, instead of frozen by your pain, and held hostage by your hatred.. The rape is merely one challenging experience I have to go throught. If I do not let go, I will never be able to handle life's further challenges.

Let go and be free.

For if you do not, what you hold inside , will always attract similar incidents and experiences, until you have to be responsible enough to let it go and change your mindset and beliefs, instead of pointing your fingers at the world. This is one of the way to one's own salvation, to one's true happiness.

God Bless.

============

I shorten the quote and removed the spaces between the 2 sentences.

GM

Edited by GachiMuchi

i believed in most raped cases , they are ppl who we know. It never came to our mind that one day we are the prey to them. it hapened and caught us off guard.

Perhaps its my own experience. I was raped by someone i knew .

Is this consider rape? - your platoon mates pinned you down, pulled down your shorts and undie, many hands (some with toothbrush and boot brush) caress your body, nipples, butt cheeks and then jerk you off? you're left on the floor clearing up the mess while they laughing and dispersed. Sound familiar?

Guest elgar90
Is this consider rape? - your platoon mates pinned you down, pulled down your shorts and undie, many hands (some with toothbrush and boot brush) caress your body, nipples, butt cheeks and then jerk you off? you're left on the floor clearing up the mess while they laughing and dispersed. Sound familiar?

That may sound like a prank, but its an act of sexual humiliation.

Do correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by elgar90

Guest Vic Tim

How to consider a guy being raped? (a) someone forced to penetrate him or (b) he was forced to penetrate someone or © he was made to cum by hands or other means or (d) he was forced to oral someone or (e) someone forced to oral him? (a) & (b) are obvious, how about the others? Can some experts help to answer?

How to consider a guy being raped? (a) someone forced to penetrate him or (b) he was forced to penetrate someone or © he was made to cum by hands or other means or (d) he was forced to oral someone or (e) someone forced to oral him? (a) & (b) are obvious, how about the others? Can some experts help to answer?

Most of what you describe are sexual abuses. Rape involves sexual intercourse be it vagina or anal by force.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

to you, only "anal" counts ?!

Did I say that? Vagina and anal is what I say not just anal. And this by most law governing many countries for definition of rape.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Most of what you describe are sexual abuses. Rape involves sexual intercourse be it vagina or anal by force.

Actually, you are wrong.

In the eyes of the law, Only women can be raped, based of Section 375 of the Penal Code, which states:

(1) Any man who penetrates the vagina of a WOMAN with his penis — (a) without HER consent; or

(b) with or without HER consent, when SHE is under 14 years of age,

shall be guilty of an offence.

Male "rape" is under "sexual assault by penetration" will falls under Section 376, which states

(1) Any man (A) who — (a) penetrates, with A’s penis, the anus or mouth of another person (B); or (b) causes another man (B) to penetrate, with B’s penis, the anus or mouth of A,

shall be guilty of an offence if B did not consent to the penetration.

So now you know.

I stand corrected but I should add when I managed to dig out my old penal code book from my PNSF days to reorient myself and get to the truth...

There is no age of consent for MALES in Singapore.

The statutory rape provisions in both the Penal Code (Section 375) and the Women's Charter (Section 140) apply only to FEMALES. One of the definitions of rape in the Penal code is having sexual intercourse with a woman under 14, regardless of consent.

Section 140 of the Women's Charter defines the offence of carnal intercourse with an underage female (a less severe punishment than rape) as having sex with a woman under 16, regardless of consent.

There were times that we really asked for it.

Just to share my experience -- happened once years ago in a toilet booth and another time in a spa.

I am married but have been fantasizing being bottom. Years ago I was attracted by a guy and followed him into a toilet booth. After a while he sat on the toilet bowl and pulled me to sit on him. It was so painful that I struggled and stood up but he grapped me tightly and tried to do it from behind. The pain was so great that I struggled with all my might and squeezed into a corner beside the toilet bowl-- squat. He could have insisted and finished what he wanted to do to me instead of just pulling my mouth to him. I could see the urge and frustration on his face.

I never learnt my lesson I guess.

Last month in a spa, I was attracted by a young guy and followed him into the room. Right from the beginning he had told me that he was a top and I was more than willing to be a bottom -- don't know whether I should say for the first time, or the second. Then again I could not take the pain and stopped him. I can only say I deserved it if he insisted on finishing off the job. Wouldn't be there ppl like me?

Knowing their laws and their tough stance towards homosexuality, I will never go to the Middle East (or Africa). I know myself and I want to feel free to do whatever I want. I will NOT dare to go to the Middle East even if I was given First Class accommodations and passage.

the situation in turkey is not as intimidating as you think. i was recently there and the small hammam i went was very cruisy. in one of the rooms, at least 4 men were standing around me - one getting sucked by me and the other 3 stroking their dicks waiting their turns. at the same hammam, the masseur shut the curtains and once we were out of sight of the others, he removed his sarong and let me play with his already half erect dick as he massaged me. finally he shot his cum all over my abdomen and used his spunk to massage me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I was having kind of weekly sex with a guy sometime back. I'm his bottom n I like serving him me. I'm always his submissive bottom n I seldom reject his idea to do me. We were so adventurous. One day, when I was there. He invite 2 guys along n ask me to serve them 3. I refuse at first but I give in in the end. So I wasn't raped but got fxxk reluctantly! M I been raped?

I think even a guy force himself on you eg. Pulling ur hands to touch his genitals or try to hug you also don't feel right or in a way outrage of modesty.

I'm currently staying with a fren and share the room with him. I'm awared that he liked me in the past and also know that he been meeting guys on grindr (always hear the grindr beeping sound whenever he uses his iPhone or else disappear in the middle of night and return in morning) there were a few nights he molested me by pulling my hands into his trousers or else fondle my butt and touched my privates. I would brush slap his hands and turn away. I thought it has already stop all his advances. However these few nights he has been purposely sleeping very close to me almost face to face ( this is a king size bed there is no way so cramp till he has to sleep so near) and again his advances and nonsenses. So ppl are just so thick skin and thought all ajs will react to their advances. Anyway I think I got to move out soon though my offce is very near to my workplace, rental is reasonable and near to town . Got to put an end to such mental torment and nights of disturbed sleeps....

• G_M changed the title to Rape Discussion + Have you ever been raped? + Help! I Think I Was Raped! (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.