Male HQ

Looking for Chinese Medium

Guest Try and see

You can try this temple:

20200912-102250.jpg

They have the medium sessions every Mon, Wed, and Fri nights, starting from 8.30pm, as mentioned below:

20200912-102246.jpg

I've never attended before but I've spoken to their staff, and they told me you need to call in advance to book a slot. Normally, people will call on the same-day morning to book for their session.

Their FB page is quite active so do take a look also. Just enter "天聖壇" into the FB search.

Guest Try and see

You can also try this temple:

FB-IMG-1615623240151.jpg

It's a temple dedicated to the Fox Fairy (狐仙), located within Fu Lu Shou Complex.

Their master is not a medium but a channeller (通灵) though. 

They have their channeling sessions every ninth day (初九) and nineteenth day (初十九) of the lunar calendar, starting at 7 pm.

You'll need to be prepared to pay a fair bit as they also include offerings, and sometimes, the master may recommend additional rituals (for yourself or for the deceased), so do bring along some extra cash. (They take Nets also.)

You will need to book about one week in advance before their next session so that you don't need to wait too long when you arrive on the actual day.

Just call the number in the picture and let them know that you wish to attend their 通灵会.

All the best!

Guest Try and see

Forgot to add:

On the day itself, if you can, prepare and bring along the following:

1) Your friend's name, preferably in Chinese, if he is Chinese.

E.g. Tell them the person is 陈小明, rather than just giving the name as "John Tan".

2) His date of birth, and his Chinese zodiac animal

3) His date of death

4) A recent photograph of him before his death. Can be a computer printout, but try to use a good quality image.

5) What was his religion in life, if he had one? Was he devout in his religious practice?

6) Did his funeral wake have any religious rites, or was it non-religious?

If possible, print out all the above onto a single A4 sheet, so that it's easier for the medium/channeller to refer to, and also for the 神明 to get a psychic imprint of the person whom you are trying to enquire about.

On 3/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, Ashichi said:

Hi, anyone know of chinese medium like this guy in the article?

https://www.ricemedia.co/culture-people-insurance-agent-day-hdb-spirit-medium-night/

My very very close friend passed away 2 years and I do missed him.

PM me.

Appreciate. thks

You can chant for him.

He may appear in your dream.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

41 minutes ago, 仙人掌 said:

何不试一试“观落阴”(Click Here)?

老师去过地府尝试找故友,探元辰宫。

曾经在地府遇见苏爷伯(穿红衣)。很多年之后,到Punggol联合宫,又撞见苏爷伯,后来才知道他是掌管轮回要职。

老师的故事很多... ... 

老师不太鼓励问神。未必是真神上身。 

You been low profile for awhile ! how everything on your side ?

On 3/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, Guest Try and see said:

You can also try this temple:

FB-IMG-1615623240151.jpg

It's a temple dedicated to the Fox Fairy (狐仙), located within Fu Lu Shou Complex.

Their master is not a medium but a channeller (通灵) though. 

They have their channeling sessions every ninth day (初九) and nineteenth day (初十九) of the lunar calendar, starting at 7 pm.

You'll need to be prepared to pay a fair bit as they also include offerings, and sometimes, the master may recommend additional rituals (for yourself or for the deceased), so do bring along some extra cash. (They take Nets also.)

You will need to book about one week in advance before their next session so that you don't need to wait too long when you arrive on the actual day.

Just call the number in the picture and let them know that you wish to attend their 通灵会.

All the best!

thanks.

4 hours ago, 仙人掌 said:

何不试一试“观落阴”(Click Here)?

老师去过地府尝试找故友,探元辰宫。

曾经在地府遇见苏爷伯(穿红衣)。很多年之后,到Punggol联合宫,又撞见苏爷伯,后来才知道他是掌管轮回要职。

老师的故事很多... ... 

老师不太鼓励问神。未必是真神上身。 

thkq, understand.

On 3/15/2021 at 12:45 PM, yuquidam said:

As much as you may dearly miss someone who had joined the other dimension, try not to disturb the spirit but let it rest in peace. If it wishes to communicate with you it will do so in a dream. 

understand, appreciate.