Male HQ

Advice Needed - short-term rental/studio options

Hey guys, 

I heard there was a really supportive community here, so I thought I'd come to ask for some advice. 

I'm a 21 year old artist working hard to make my art. I'll be headed to university come August. Contrary to popular belief, I'd argue that there's a path to make money off of art in Singapore--we just need to be ambitious and daring enough. Feel free to ask me more about this, and I'd love to discuss with you over coffee. 

However, I recognise that the space I'm in now is toxic and unhealthy for my personal, artistic, and spiritual growth. My therapist and I have been working on this for the past weeks. I know that it'd be healthier for me to find my own living space elsewhere. 

There's two options:

1) Rent a room. However, knowing the freedom that the act of creating sometimes require, living in a shared space, especially one shared with a landlord, can often be constraining; 

2) Rent a studio to share with friends. It's a likely option, but with us headed to university in a few months, few owners are willing to rent out for the short term. 

(TL;DR)

Therefore, I just wanted to ask if any of you have any lobang that might have some short-term rental/studio options that can help both my friends and I in our spiritual and artistic journeys. Any small help could go a long way. 

Thanks guys! 

Wishing everyone a good weekend ahead! 😁

• G_M changed the title to Advice Needed - short-term rental/studio options