Jump to content
Happy Birthday Singapore

all the people here in BLOWING WIND including the owner/s.... are really fixated on something not right in the mind.....correct ??


RODLIGHTNING
 Share

Recommended Posts

FIXATIONS

 

FETISHES

 

ADDICTIONS

 

URGES

 

ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDERS

 

MASTURBATIONS

 

EJACULATIONS

 

EDGINGS

 

DADDY DOMINATIONS

 

DISCIPLINARIAN OBSESSIONS

 

PUPPY SUBMISSIONS

 

WOMAN IN MALE BODY

 

MALE IN WOMAN BODY

 

LESBIAN IN MAN'S BODY

 

GAYMAN IN WOMAN'S BODY

 

MUSCLE ADDICITONS

 

NARCISSISM

 

if non of the above.....

 

what is your best self Description ????

 

which is your Favourite ?????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest

"all the people here in BLOWING WIND including the owner/s.... are really fixated on something not right in the mind.....correct ?? "

 

Your title describes yourself or others? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RODLIGHTNING said:

FIXATIONS

 

FETISHES

 

ADDICTIONS

 

URGES

 

ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDERS

 

MASTURBATIONS

 

EJACULATIONS

 

EDGINGS

 

DADDY DOMINATIONS

 

DISCIPLINARIAN OBSESSIONS

 

PUPPY SUBMISSIONS

 

WOMAN IN MALE BODY

 

MALE IN WOMAN BODY

 

LESBIAN IN MAN'S BODY

 

GAYMAN IN WOMAN'S BODY

 

MUSCLE ADDICITONS

 

NARCISSISM

 

if non of the above.....

 

what is your best self Description ????

 

which is your Favourite ?????

Similarity to your obsession with being Right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Precisely, even mokeys in here cannot start a proper conversation.. every pm that pops up.. the starting of the conversation

DO YOU WANT TO SUCK MY DICK?

 

CAN I SCREW YOU? 

 

WOULD U LIKE TO SCREW ME?

 

HEY LINE ME @**********

Hey Wechat / telegram me @**************

 

where is the oh hi, **followed by self intro, would u like to chat? / how may i assist you? 

 

so the above starters are all deleted without the slightest chance of hesitation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

"all the people here in BLOWING WIND including the owner/s.... are really fixated on something not right in the mind.....correct ?? "

 

Your title describes yourself or others? 

 

i dont deny anything.......

 

i am also in this BLOWING WIND.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I wouldn't put it that way.

 

Some thread are for sharing tips, advice, hobbies, discussing about music, health, spirituality, etc.

 

yes..... but if you see everybody's Profiles..... they are still LINKED to some kind of the above ORIENTATIONS....... no escape.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2021 at 4:41 PM, RODLIGHTNING said:

 

yes..... but if you see everybody's Profiles..... they are still LINKED to some kind of the above ORIENTATIONS....... no escape.....

You are married to woman and you still come here. Are you gay or bisexual?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest denialista
On 3/18/2021 at 1:07 AM, Guest Hihi said:

You are married to woman and you still come here. Are you gay or bisexual?

Rodligthning profile says he's married to a woman, I guess he's one of those gays in denial or hypocrites covering his gayness in a sham marriage, he seems not less discriminatory and hateful as those straight gay haters. 

 

Hopefully his prejudices don't end in a psychosis...

 

Either you're tolerant and accept variations in sexual preferences or just keep your dick in your wife's pussy!

 

And you forgot a lot of other pretend to be straight hypocrites adore fucking trans n crossdressing effeminate submissive bitch sluts...

 

Go out and dicover diversity. thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Guest denialista said:

Rodligthning profile says he's married to a woman, I guess he's one of those gays in denial or hypocrites covering his gayness in a sham marriage, he seems not less discriminatory and hateful as those straight gay haters. 

 

Hopefully his prejudices don't end in a psychosis...

 

Either you're tolerant and accept variations in sexual preferences or just keep your dick in your wife's pussy!

 

And you forgot a lot of other pretend to be straight hypocrites adore fucking trans n crossdressing effeminate submissive bitch sluts...

 

Go out and dicover diversity. thanks. 

I dont hate anybody..... do you?

 

waste of Energy to go about hating people.....

 

 

Edited by RODLIGHTNING
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter