Male HQ

Being fucked like a whore

Guest Guest

Just now, kys0n said:

Pure top so I can only speak from this perspective. But it feels really good without condom as penetration feels more natural. It also feels really good when I press my cockhead against the anal walls at certain angles. Wearing a condom dulls that feeling. 

Exactly. Its like eating a prawn with the

shell on. 

3 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

It's more exciting when the top grabs your arms so that you can't pleasure yourself while he pounds you like an object and licks and force kisses you relentlessly. After he cums, he doesn't care if you want to cum and simply leaves when he has regained energy.

That's being fucked raw like a whore.

@repressednerd you get it.

6 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

It's more exciting when the top grabs your arms so that you can't pleasure yourself while he pounds you like an object and licks and force kisses you relentlessly. After he cums, he doesn't care if you want to cum and simply leaves when he has regained energy.

I got it

33 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Oh yes... I luv my man to be tis way. 

Bonus... I woke up fr bed in e morning wanted to go pee n he pulled me back onto e bed n pounds me with his hard morning wood. 

Just now, tinkermybutt said:

When u was dominated and embrace tightly with a thick dick pounding senselessly in your arse hole, the dejavu is undescribable. Especially when the top perspiring heavily chanting "whose pussy is this?" and thrusting deeply while making love to you. 🥒🍑🍆

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How does it feel like?

Very liberating in terms of how out of control you feel yourself, not just in your lust but simply out of any control in the situation. You're basically just there getting used by the top to get their rocks off, HARD. Either with mind-blanking, Energizer-bunny levels of fucking, or he deep dicks you with technique and makes every long thrust echo in the back of your head when he bottoms out inside you. 

It's a fantasy I do have sometimes, being high off my head with poppers, hard, and straight up used and taken in turn by a group of young hard studs who need to empty their balls. 

Guest 犯賤冰冰
42 minutes ago, West93 said:

Very liberating in terms of how out of control you feel yourself, not just in your lust but simply out of any control in the situation. You're basically just there getting used by the top to get their rocks off, HARD. Either with mind-blanking, Energizer-bunny levels of fucking, or he deep dicks you with technique and makes every long thrust echo in the back of your head when he bottoms out inside you. 

It's a fantasy I do have sometimes, being high off my head with poppers, hard, and straight up used and taken in turn by a group of young hard studs who need to empty their balls. 

ooooh yeah

On 2/10/2021 at 12:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

How does it feel like?

I'm top here , that feel is amazing. When my dick head skin to skin to btm asshole, make us feel wild, Roman and sexy.  Can feel the warm when i fucking 

On 2/10/2021 at 10:39 AM, kys0n said:

Pure top so I can only speak from this perspective. But it feels really good without condom as penetration feels more natural. It also feels really good when I press my cockhead against the anal walls at certain angles. Wearing a condom dulls that feeling. 

You must have fucked raw before.

57 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You must have fucked raw before.

That'swhat he said right?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 minutes ago, acidtongue said:

As a top, raw fucking and pounding a btm like a whore are the two things I enjoy most in bed. But fucking a btm like a whore does make it sound rather one sided, with the btm surrendering his body to the top so that the top can satisfy his own sexual pleasures in a rather selfish manner.

Personally for me as a top, when a btm entrusts his whole body to me for purpose of anal copulation, I feel ever greater responsibility to ensure that he achieves the sexual euphoria that he subconsciously was looking for when he submits to me. Combining the submission with raw sex sets the fucking into an autopilot overdrive mode. Every thrust of my raw cock into his delicate anal canal tissues to quel the sexual itch - for me, the glans on my angry engorged penis and that growing sense of fullness in my groin from all the seminal fluids like a raging river of testosterone building up behind a dam, driving my hips to pound the slutty pleasure hole every deeper; for the btm, the elusive anal G-spot thirsting for stimulation and a good watering by a manmeat stick - fuels the sexual thirst and desire even further. Raw sex reduces the unpleasant friction between the condom and anal canal, and with that, inhibitions for the btm to allow me to amp up the pounding further and push us ever closer to new heights of sexual climax. My frame of mind during the throes of anal fucking oscillates between that of a sexual beast driven by his primal instincts to pound his preys hole into an insatiable sexual organ and deliver his seeds deep into the hole through his bull cock; and a man on a mission to bring the btm, who had served me so well during foreplay and entrusted his body wholly to me, to sexual highs that the btm deserves, and finally breed his glorious hole that had given me so much pleasure, with a load of my essence. 

Good sex always has to be a mutual effort, even if the btm wants to be treated as a whore.

Am pure btm so can speak as a pure btm .. the btm must also be smart enough and experienced enough to contract and expand his hole when being pounded so that the top feels good. Being a dead fish is a waste of time ...

he must be able to serve and know when the top is high so that the top serves him...

my record with my ex was 18 hours ... nearly died with him pounding even when I was sleeping ... was faking sleep haha ... but I did not want to miss out on his age and high sex drive so though pain ... I made him cum loads ... damn shiok ... 

1 hour ago, ManlyBearBtm said:

Am pure btm so can speak as a pure btm .. the btm must also be smart enough and experienced enough to contract and expand his hole when being pounded so that the top feels good. Being a dead fish is a waste of time ...

he must be able to serve and know when the top is high so that the top serves him...

my record with my ex was 18 hours ... nearly died with him pounding even when I was sleeping ... was faking sleep haha ... but I did not want to miss out on his age and high sex drive so though pain ... I made him cum loads ... damn shiok ... 

Yeah it takes two hands to clap. I'm sure if your ex had a btm who was half assed about it he wouldn't last that long. If the btm wants to be fucked like a whore, the top should not only take it for granted that the btm is his to use. The top has the duty and responsibility to fuck his btm as hard as he can, so that he and the btm can drive each others sexual stimulation ever higher, and satiate his btms sexual needs by unleashing his sexual drive and prowess on the btm. Only then will the btm get addicted to his top's cock and keep coming back for more. 

13 minutes ago, acidtongue said:

Yeah it takes two hands to clap. I'm sure if your ex had a btm who was half assed about it he wouldn't last that long. If the btm wants to be fucked like a whore, the top should not only take it for granted that the btm is his to use. The top has the duty and responsibility to fuck his btm as hard as he can, so that he and the btm can drive each others sexual stimulation ever higher, and satiate his btms sexual needs by unleashing his sexual drive and prowess on the btm. Only then will the btm get addicted to his top's cock and keep coming back for more. 

Hoohoohoo

1 hour ago, acidtongue said:

I guess I should be proud of my capabilities in bed I suppose haha 

Guest Masc btm
On 2/10/2021 at 1:37 AM, Guest Six said:

I never understand how can the feeling of being fucked can be pleasurable... Only feel like shitting :(

The same goes for my bf

If you go for massage and check the extra prices, getting fucked is the most expensive.

People are willing to pay a lot to get screwed. The pleasures must be very good and difficult to get for free that's why.

Here, they talk cock only. Where got so easy to get fucked like a whore for free.

SG really not many good tops. More guniangs here thinking they're so hot that just looking at them and they start to fantasize.

Guest Masc btm

If you went to be fucked like a whore then you should put out at a rough place where the men are looking for whores to be used.

Because those despicable things that they want to do to a whore is too unspeakable to be asked directly. 

You have to make the first move to put out. Only then they dare to do the unspeakable to you.

Guest Masc top
9 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

If you went to be fucked like a whore then you should put out at a rough place where the men are looking for whores to be used.

Because those despicable things that they want to do to a whore is too unspeakable to be asked directly. 

You have to make the first move to put out. Only then they dare to do the unspeakable to you.

Where to find a slutty btm who can take my big juicy cock good?

15 hours ago, acidtongue said:

As a top, raw fucking and pounding a btm like a whore are the two things I enjoy most in bed. But fucking a btm like a whore does make it sound rather one sided, with the btm surrendering his body to the top so that the top can satisfy his own sexual pleasures in a rather selfish manner.

Good sex always has to be a mutual effort, even if the btm wants to be treated as a whore.

Why cannot send you a DM to say fuck me please ?

• G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.