Male HQ

Being fucked like a whore

Guest Guest

Guest 爱干的欲女
12 minutes ago, Guest Ppc said:

What if the vibrating toy has been served into many many people?

Real cock also used by many many people, also the owner use it to shhh..shhh.... pee....

1 hour ago, Guest stupidtoo said:

Me too. Probably just someone's fantasy and so many assume they know who and believe them. Funny. I take all stories with a pinch of salt.

OFF TOPIC!

• G_M locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Just find a room in the sauna and get on all fours and spread your legs as much as possible. Leave the door open. 

Funnily enough I've tried this and seen others try this before. It doesn't attract quite as much attention from tops as you'd think. 

1 minute ago, West93 said:

Funnily enough I've tried this and seen others try this before. It doesn't attract quite as much attention from tops as you'd think. 

Yeah even at the sauna sometime you can’t help but think if it’s too good to be true it usually is.

I suppose it is because some tops might want the idea of exclusivity to their bottom, i.e. they don't want to share.

By giving that image that you want to be screwed from multiple guys and without any conditions and you don't care who is coming to give it to you, they might even feel that it's a turn off for them to sink that low and give it to you.

Maybe I just understand bedroom dynamics differently.

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Guest Guest

Maybe someone should invent a portable, quick covid detector.  Before I act like a whore to serve man, I quickly test him first. Safe then I start my slutty acts and get laid....

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe someone should invent a portable, quick covid detector.  Before I act like a whore to serve man, I quickly test him first. Safe then I start my slutty acts and get laid....

Are you going to test for everything else while you are at it? Based on low/no community cases, catching Covid from being a slut is one of the last things to worry about in Singapore... but there are a few other things you might want to watch out for 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Duckky
On 3/17/2021 at 1:39 PM, West93 said:

Funnily enough, I know this also.

If you don't play a little hard to get, they will think you're cheap or you got diseases from being cheap.

Even the tikopek buayas will be avoiding you. I tried that at Shogun. This tikopek harassing everyone and it's funny to see everybody ducking his buaya hands touching everywhere he can. I was at the big bed at the roof when he suddenly appeared. Sure enough, he was trying to touch me. I didn't duck like the others. I surprised him by flipping off my towel and laid naked on the bed with my legs open wide invitingly.

He was shocked and stopped. Then he asked in good English why I'm so cheap?

I said I'm free and easy going, you can do anything you want with me, you can play me like a sex toy. He touched me everywhere but he refused to touch my cock or my butts. I laid my feet on his shoulders, pulled him towards me, grabbed his hand and pushed it into my butts. He resisted and ran off instead LOL.

After that I saw him quietly sitting in one corner watching tv, avoiding eye contacts with me instead of harassing others like a buaya as before. I heard him talking to his friend and he sounded very educated.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Guys, I had an incident last Saturday night that was scary at first, sad but exciting in retrospect. I was alone in Bukit Bintang that night, passing Blue Boy Club on the way. Nothing was wrong at this point, until I was on the way to pick up the car, I gradually felt weak and fell to the ground, but my mind was clear. When I was very scared, five Indians came over and quickly helped me up. I wanted to talk but couldn't. They took me to Oyo Budget Hotel, and by this time I had an idea of what they were going to do to me. After entering the room, they quickly stripped off my clothes and pants, and tied my hands behind my back. I tried to fight and shout, but the drugs were too strong. In the chaotic struggle, I suddenly felt severe pain, my head was dizzy, and my whole body twitched. After a while, one of them showed me the electric baton, then forced me to kneel on the ground, a dick was stuffed into my mouth and started to thrust. I don't want to do that so I bite his dick! Because of the drug effect, I don't have enough strength to bite off his dick! Then the electric batons came again! At this time, I realized that I was really powerless to resist, and I couldn't escape! Then I think I can only obediently obey! Then forced me to kneel on the ground again, a dick was stuffed into my mouth and started to thrust. Also people touched my body, dick and balls. Then started fucking my ass and mouth in turn! Luckily, they had condoms on. They continued to thrust after they cum in my mouth. They blowjobs me too! After they all cum, I saw one of them spray mist on my arm, and then I felt more weak all over my body! At this time I finally understand! Then they started the second round. . . They ended up dragging me into the bathroom to pee on me, untied me and left! I didn't regain my strength until the next morning. In just one night, I experienced being drugged, kidnapped, electroshocked, gang raped, face fuck, humiliated, and paid hotel rent! Although all these have been done before this incident, but it is voluntary! Although it was not voluntary this time and I was very unwilling, but thinking about it carefully, isn't this the feeling I have always wanted to try? Should I be grateful for them? Finally, I want to say that this spray is too dangerous!

Guest Stewpig Story

Glad that this post is posted in the Flaming Room!

It just made no sense with the flow of the story.  TS should, at least, try to make it more realistic even if the story is based in on his fetish.

First of all, you must have a perverted nature yourself. Otherwise it would be impossible to have such an idea. Everyone is different, there should be several processes, and finally it is abnormal in nature. As far as I am concerned, I love to fuck women at the beginning, 1p, 2p, 3p, etc. Then start playing bondage, bdsm. And then I wonder how they feel? so i try to find a guy to fuck me, bondage me, do bdsm on me. That's how I fell in love with being forced to suck, being bound, being treated like a lowly whore, being treated like a dirty sex slave. The most enjoyable time is being treated by six people as sex slaves who can be kneaded at will! They tied me in doggy style, whipped me, fucked my ass and mouth in turn, cum in my mouth and forced to swallow it! 

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2023 at 2:16 AM, Overwhelmed said:

Guys, I had an incident last Saturday night that was scary at first, sad but exciting in retrospect. I was alone in Bukit Bintang that night, passing Blue Boy Club on the way. Nothing was wrong at this point, until I was on the way to pick up the car, I gradually felt weak and fell to the ground, but my mind was clear. When I was very scared, five Indians came over and quickly helped me up. I wanted to talk but couldn't. They took me to Oyo Budget Hotel, and by this time I had an idea of what they were going to do to me. After entering the room, they quickly stripped off my clothes and pants, and tied my hands behind my back. I tried to fight and shout, but the drugs were too strong. In the chaotic struggle, I suddenly felt severe pain, my head was dizzy, and my whole body twitched. After a while, one of them showed me the electric baton, then forced me to kneel on the ground, a dick was stuffed into my mouth and started to thrust. I don't want to do that so I bite his dick! Because of the drug effect, I don't have enough strength to bite off his dick! Then the electric batons came again! At this time, I realized that I was really powerless to resist, and I couldn't escape! Then I think I can only obediently obey! Then forced me to kneel on the ground again, a dick was stuffed into my mouth and started to thrust. Also people touched my body, dick and balls. Then started fucking my ass and mouth in turn! Luckily, they had condoms on. They continued to thrust after they cum in my mouth. They blowjobs me too! After they all cum, I saw one of them spray mist on my arm, and then I felt more weak all over my body! At this time I finally understand! Then they started the second round. . . They ended up dragging me into the bathroom to pee on me, untied me and left! I didn't regain my strength until the next morning. In just one night, I experienced being drugged, kidnapped, electroshocked, gang raped, face fuck, humiliated, and paid hotel rent! Although all these have been done before this incident, but it is voluntary! Although it was not voluntary this time and I was very unwilling, but thinking about it carefully, isn't this the feeling I have always wanted to try? Should I be grateful for them? Finally, I want to say that this spray is too dangerous!

Cool i have some similar case but 30 years ago.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.