Male HQ

Ah Gua Use Man Toilet

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Recently. I see a ah gua use man toilet in mrt station. I was having urine in the urinal. This ah gua come in and use sink. I am very uncomfortable with this person near me wash hands.

I keep thinking deep thoughts what to do if this ah gua eye me and wan me and eye my cock? So I quickly urine and left toilet.

why must ah gua use man toilet? Why mrt cannot tell them to use female toilet? I feel my privacy is invaded.

i also not interested in ah gua.

what will you all do if such thing happen next time?

Guest Guest

Please grow the fuck up. u're not as hot as u think u are.

Us gays want to be accepted by the world and here u have another pussy being intimidated. 

Guest Sinkie

One time I'm at the basin washing my face cause very oily mrt toilet like off-peak hours no crowd. At night... 

Then some malay came in and use urinal. I was washing my face so eyes closed etc. Rinse with water etc. 

Cause my face is close to the tap etc. So water splash near basin... 

I opened my eyes saw the malay guy wash his cock at the basin. I was shocked.. 

Never seen a malay guy so blatantly wash their cock at basin. 

I heard of story they will use the water at the urinal to wash or go inside cubicle etc. 

First time I saw... Looks very clean. Circumcised cock. Ever since then I'm hooked to malay cock. 

Guest Guest

So you all agree that females use male toilet can?

or you all do not accept trans as female? What is what? Why can’t trans use female toilet as these trans identify as females?

Guest Get Real

I thought it was generally accepted in Singapore (and rule of law) that males use male toilets and females Female toilets unless you are intellectually impaired or a deviant. Males have penises and females vaginas and no trannies are NOT accepted legally as females. Even on passports a trannie is designated MALE.  End of story

Guest Question

So if an ah gua was reported for using a female toilet, the police would have no hesitation in charging him..... On the other hand he is legally entitled by law to utilise male conveniences

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.