Male HQ

Craving for log cake

Guest Derrick

Self bake or special order from a bakery that does custom. Problem is are you looking for an authentic one or just one shaped and creamed like a traditional log cake.

https://thesmartlocal.com/read/customised-birthday-cakes/

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Now that you mention it,  I am also craving for log cake.   ANY chocolate cake!

I had recently relaxed my eating habits and I did put on 5 pounds (2.3 kg).  The main culprits were dark chocolate 86% cocoa,  chocolate+ vanilla ice cream,  and a huge chocolate fudge cake on quick sale that I had bought for 1/4 th its original price, and ate over 10 days.  My main excuse:  chocolate is a good antioxidant, he he.

I was shock awakened when my usual jeans started to feel overly tight.  So two weeks ago I stopped all my chocolate sins.  And the 5 pounds came down again.  I won't go to confession over these sins,  but I will stay away from chocolate cakes for a good while, snacking instead on fruits.   Fortunately the damage was not permanent. 

Sorry I cannot accompany you on log cake,  but you enjoy it fully  :) 

Guest Good Teacher
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I had recently relaxed my eating habits and I did put on 5 pounds (2.3 kg).  The main culprits were dark chocolate ,  chocolate+ vanilla ice cream,  and a huge chocolate fudge cake. I was shock awakened when my usual jeans started to feel overly tight.  So two weeks ago I stopped all my chocolate sins. Sorry I cannot accompany you on log cake.  :) 

Keep it short and breezy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.