Male HQ

Tips for Str8 guy at Gay Spa

Guest Str8Man

Guest Str8Man

Paiseh lah if I have been sounding like a troll or bugging you all for quick tips.

I will likely head down to KeyBox sometime this week or next depending on work schedule. Just feeling a bit intimidated. Hahaha! I can’t believe I actually said I am intimidated. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Sorry but everything you keep on saying suggests you are just a troll. Instead of asking the same question time after time, read the threads on saunas here and then actually go to a sauna. See for yourself. Nothing anyone writes can compare to the actual event. Just go.

Guest Risky
38 minutes ago, Guest Str8Man said:

LOL 😂 You are funny, man.

still straight, never been intimate with another guy.

Ok, very seriously, so ALMOST NEVER you will see a straight guy at your gay spas? Right?

People who travel to gay sauna is to have sex la. No other reason. 

If you stand there not engaging in sex, I'll be worried wonder are you police, or journalist, or authority trying to raid us etc. 

I believe its not 100% legal. Not sure. 

They don't advertise sex. I mean it's not a place where they sell sex. 

They only provide a sauna environment for you to enjoy sauna. What you decide to do to each other... 

But gay sauna in Singapore is confirmed sex. Why its allowed. Not sure. But if I'm not wrong. Most gay sauna is very discreet. Only people who know what goes on inside know what goes on inside. 

It's very different from geylang. 

I guess if geylang is allowed. Then gay sauna is also allowed. But don't forget 377A penal code. 

Not sure gay sauna will get raided or not in Singapore. 

I never been before cause I always scared people recognise me. 

So I rather go Taiwan and go to their gay sauna cause then nobody know me. 

I'm weird like that. 

Singapore so small. You not scared your colleagues see you inside.

And mistaken you are gay? 

I think you're not real. 

Cause if I'm straight and I want to experience all this dirty sexual fantasy, I'll go Thailand or Taiwan.. As visitor... 

So risky to try in Singapore. Then forever labelled as gay by mistake. 

Guest Str8Man
11 minutes ago, Guest Please don’t play with us said:

Hello. If you want to test us (as if you think you’re very handsome or good-looking) just for your market sake, please don’t visit gay spas. Don’t play with our feelings if you have no intentions to date any of u. Sincere thank you

Truly, I am really a sincere guy. I didn’t:

(1) think I am handsome - actually I really think I am not

(2) have the intention to play with anyone’s feeling

just really being curious and trying to arm myself with more info before I get the shock of my life. But then again, I am probably over thinking.

Guest Str8Man
10 minutes ago, smallboix said:

Hmmm seeing how you said you were turned on by some of the descriptive posts above, I don't think you are straight at all haha

Actually, I did surprise myself. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

But I am straight lah. 100%, at least physically so far. 🤔 

Guest Sauna close

Sauna is opened meh during covid-19? 

So you all wear mask and naked ah. 

So kinky. 

So suck cock must wear mask or not. 

Please la. Later police raid. 

Police already raiding parks, shop unit. Pre school outing kena. Wedding kena. 

Don't make headlines or news la. 

Guest Str8Man
7 minutes ago, Guest Risky said:

People who travel to gay sauna is to have sex la. No other reason. 

If you stand there not engaging in sex, I'll be worried wonder are you police, or journalist, or authority trying to raid us etc. 

I believe its not 100% legal. Not sure. 

They don't advertise sex. I mean it's not a place where they sell sex. 

They only provide a sauna environment for you to enjoy sauna. What you decide to do to each other... 

But gay sauna in Singapore is confirmed sex. Why its allowed. Not sure. But if I'm not wrong. Most gay sauna is very discreet. Only people who know what goes on inside know what goes on inside. 

It's very different from geylang. 

I guess if geylang is allowed. Then gay sauna is also allowed. But don't forget 377A penal code. 

Not sure gay sauna will get raided or not in Singapore. 

I never been before cause I always scared people recognise me. 

So I rather go Taiwan and go to their gay sauna cause then nobody know me. 

I'm weird like that. 

Singapore so small. You not scared your colleagues see you inside.

And mistaken you are gay? 

I think you're not real. 

Cause if I'm straight and I want to experience all this dirty sexual fantasy, I'll go Thailand or Taiwan.. As visitor... 

So risky to try in Singapore. Then forever labelled as gay by mistake. 

Police will never raid a gay spa, because like you said, no sex is sold. The sexual exchange is “mutual” between the patrons there.

I can imagine the stigma of being labeled as gay if someone sees me at one of those joint. 
I was kinda hoping to meet a gay friend, with whom I can say I accompanied him to the spa. Hahaha! Ok lah, maybe my idea is kinda silly. Paiseh paiseh 

9 minutes ago, Guest Str8Man said:

Police will never raid a gay spa, because like you said, no sex is sold. The sexual exchange is “mutual” between the patrons there.

I can imagine the stigma of being labeled as gay if someone sees me at one of those joint. 
I was kinda hoping to meet a gay friend, with whom I can say I accompanied him to the spa. Hahaha! Ok lah, maybe my idea is kinda silly. Paiseh paiseh 

Why don't you just suck your gay friend cock la. 

Or ask him suck yours. 

No need pay entrance fee to gay sauna. 

Go find NTU or NUS. Alot of horny campus wanna suck cock for free 

Guest Str8Man
17 minutes ago, Guest Free said:

Why don't you just suck your gay friend cock la. 

Or ask him suck yours. 

No need pay entrance fee to gay sauna. 

Go find NTU or NUS. Alot of horny campus wanna suck cock for free 

😳😳😳

Guest Str8Man
23 minutes ago, Guest Prove to me said:

Prove to me that you are str8

show me your kkj 

😂😂😂

Dude, how is me showing you my kkj is going to prove that I am straight ah?

😂😂😂

Guest He gay
25 minutes ago, Guest Str8Man said:

😂😂😂

Dude, how is me showing you my kkj is going to prove that I am straight ah?

😂😂😂

Haha, he gay la. He will say anything to see ur cock.

Straight man is unicorn in gay world.

Every gay want to turn a straight guy gay.

Like how every hopeless girl want to turn a bad boy good.

Guest Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Guest Str8Man said:

I was kinda hoping to meet a gay friend, with whom I can say I accompanied him to the spa. Hahaha! Ok lah, maybe my idea is kinda silly. 

Yes, your idea is very silly. If you really want to go to a gay spa, meet up with a gay friend first. Go to a gay bar or get some member here to take you to a gay sauna and show you the ropes. Then you have achieved your aim and you can stop trolling around here.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Str8Man said:

Ok, very seriously, so ALMOST NEVER you will see a straight guy at your gay spas? Right?

There are all kinds of guys in gay saunas.

Gay, bisexual, married men, bi-curious, ‘str8’ guys (or so they think they are) who wanna explore etc etc.

You never know the real orientation of the guys you met there. Any guy that you have fun with might have a wife or gf in real life. 

Guest Str8Man
1 hour ago, Guest He gay said:

Haha, he gay la. He will say anything to see ur cock.

Straight man is unicorn in gay world.

Every gay want to turn a straight guy gay.

Like how every hopeless girl want to turn a bad boy good.

Straight man is unicorn in gay world? I thought you guys will be disgusted...

Guest Str8Man
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Yes, your idea is very silly. If you really want to go to a gay spa, meet up with a gay friend first. Go to a gay bar or get some member here to take you to a gay sauna and show you the ropes. Then you have achieved your aim and you can stop trolling around here.

Ok ok. I take your advice.

hahaha! Strange my plan to go gay spa now requires me to go gay bar first. But ok, this is a reasonable solution.

Guest Str8Man
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There are all kinds of guys in gay saunas.

Gay, bisexual, married men, bi-curious, ‘str8’ guys (or so they think they are) who wanna explore etc etc.

You never know the real orientation of the guys you met there. Any guy that you have fun with might have a wife or gf in real life. 

*gulp*

Hopefully I don’t end up in that last category 

Guest Str8Man
1 hour ago, cloverwalk said:

can you create an account and PM me, or give me your LINE or Telegram?

we can chat more from there

i can bring you to the best gay sauna called Key Box

best day and time is friday and saturday nights

you can just be naked

Gee thanks. Will create an account and PM you.

It is best for straight guys to go with another straight guys.  So you won't feel awkward. At least you can chat talk etc ..just go enjoy the facilities. 

You can just go to the famous kallang wave spa there is gay bi n straight there. So you can see everything. Choose to cover with towel or wear nothing. 

For me I love being naked anywhere anytime so I don't care even my conda is erected...haha 

Hope you curiousity answer everything haha

Guest Mancho

The fact that you wanted to visit gay sauna meant you can appreciate gay men. There is nothing wrong with a str8 man wanting to be serviced by gay man and still remains str8 thereafter with a happy ending.

Go for it. Enjoy being rimmed, get your balls & nipples sucked, etc.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Sorry but everything you keep on saying suggests you are just a troll. Instead of asking the same question time after time, read the threads on saunas here and then actually go to a sauna. See for yourself. Nothing anyone writes can compare to the actual event. Just go.

You are right.  I think this TS is just teasing.   If he is straight and want to experience a gay sauna out of curiosity,  he won't waste his time here asking dumb questions and making dumb comments,  but he would go directly to a major sauna,  which he can research perfectly well on the internet,  and walk in without hesitation.   Not only this, but if he wants some prior preparation he can spend hours reading here and in other forums the threads about gay saunas.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:52 AM, Guest JoJo said:

Hey Derelict!

If you happen to see a shirtless guy with bright flowery green shorts jogging around the Marina Promenade or Barrage areas at noon, come and say hi. I’ll let you suck my sweaty dick. And after you have cleaned it proper I can put it in your butthole.

see you around! 😉 

Sorry to burst your bubble guys. The same guest Str8guy also use the guest nick JoJo and CKP to post in other topics.

You people want to believe him, go ahead.

2021-03-24_0-07-43.jpg

Guest Str8Man
7 hours ago, BudakFit said:

It is best for straight guys to go with another straight guys.  So you won't feel awkward. At least you can chat talk etc ..just go enjoy the facilities. 

You can just go to the famous kallang wave spa there is gay bi n straight there. So you can see everything. Choose to cover with towel or wear nothing. 

For me I love being naked anywhere anytime so I don't care even my conda is erected...haha 

Hope you curiousity answer everything haha

Thanks! Now I know there’s a bi spa at Kallang Wave. 🤷🏼‍♂️👍

Guest Derelict

Suggest you start with Yunomori Onsen at Kallang Wave. You can experience being naked with other men. It's not a place for sex, though.

At all male sex places, you can start jacking off with other guys. From there, you decide if you want to go on to oral and anal sex with men.

Guest Str8Man
1 hour ago, Guest Derelict said:

Suggest you start with Yunomori Onsen at Kallang Wave. You can experience being naked with other men. It's not a place for sex, though.

At all male sex places, you can start jacking off with other guys. From there, you decide if you want to go on to oral and anal sex with men.

Thanks, Derelict and guys.

will do

Str8Man is not as trollish and malicious as I may sound to some.

sincerely

Guest straight-LOL
On 3/23/2021 at 12:00 PM, Guest Str8Man said:

Hi everyone.

I am a straight guy. I believe in experiencing different things in life, so I wanna go see what it’s like in a gay spa.

Please help me with the following:

Which spa would you recommend that I go to? What is the most happening timing to go?

Will it be rude for a straight guy to step into a gay spa? Or are such joints typically welcoming?

Any etiquette I should observe? Is it like a Korean jjimjilbang where everyone is naked? If not, what do you wear there?

Many many thanks. All advice much appreciated.

Most sincerely,

Str8Man

13 hours ago, G_M said:

Sorry to burst your bubble guys. The same guest Str8guy also use the guest nick JoJo and CKP to post in other topics.

You people want to believe him, go ahead.

2021-03-24_0-07-43.jpg

The only thing straight is probably his erected dick, standing out straight horizontal from him.

Get clear with yourself and stop your delusional self denial.

Guest straighthere/straightthere

But there is an obsession of Singaporean gays on straight guys.

Thousands of threads here are looking for getting their hands on straight guys dicks and a glorification of straight guys compared to gays.

Shall we take it as a rejection of these guys of being gay or they denigrate themselves as gays and see them as inferior to straight guys?

Don't they have any self pride, self respect?

Guest comments
31 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

1. sexuality is a spectrum

2. a male is a male with the same body parts and nerve endings which gives pleasure regardless of sexual preference

3. it's not only a SINGAPOREAN thing, it's worldwide

4. it's not about inferior/ superior/ self pride/ respect or whatever, it's about personal taste and preference

5. last but not least, if more straight guys get excited and curious about male/male stuff, isn't that better for us since we have more guys to choose from, instead of from within the usual "gay circle" ?

Interesting comments for someone who isn't into fun at all.

cloverwalk

•  
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Looking For: Not into fun

Guest straight...
33 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

2. a male is a male with the same body parts and nerve endings which gives pleasure regardless of sexual preference

4. it's not about inferior/ superior/ self pride/ respect or whatever, it's about personal taste and preference

5. last but not least, if more straight guys get excited and curious about male/male stuff, isn't that better for us since we have more guys to choose from, instead of from within the usual "gay circle" ?

33 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

We discussed this at length on BW.  But in general there is gay, bisexual and straight.

34 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

As to my personal interaction with straight guys, most of them have never even experimented any homosexual sex.

The vast majority regards homosexual acts as disgusting, not arousing and plainly rejects any sex with another guy. Mostly they just don't get their dick hard with another guy.

36 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

Yes, where? Honestly, I don't see other straight guys in the world coming out and wanting to play with other men in homosexual sex.

38 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

Rejecting yourself because you are gay or looking up as a gay to straight guys is something about feeling inferior to straight guys or of lack of self respect.

If I accept for being gay, why would I glorify straight guys, unless I am gay but still look down on other gay guys.

If you are happier in betraying yourself and admitting you are gay, ok, then go out and pretend you have sex with straight guys.

41 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

From onset I don't even think such straight guys are straight but either bisexuals, gays or gays in denial.

I admit, during the adolescence or teens there might have been some straight guys who had fun with another guy during an experimentation phase, if it so happened. Mostly some jerking, some even something more. But those who are straight, never looked to another guy for sexual interaction again, once they passed the experimentation. 99.9% of these guys will never touch any guy again.

The guys to choose from doesn't increase because, these guys are either gay or bisexuals.

The statistics point that 5 % to 10% of guys are homosexual/ bisexuals. The share has not increased over time.

Gays or bisexuals will be sexually aroused by other guys or their sexual organs.

A straight guy will never be sexually aroused by another male (there are very very few exceptions and those are mostly in domination or submission scenarios but these guys have sex with girls).

We should not confuse either, those "straight" guys who oppressed their sexual preference but at later age (either restarted or made first sexual contacts with another guy). But for most of them they had been aware on their attraction to sex with males. In fact, these guys were always gays or bisexuals.

It is wishful thinking that straight guys would turn gay or prefer to indulge into gay sex. This is self betrayal.

Maybe you have a problem of accepting your homosexuality yourself. Could be.

Accept yourself.

Guest straight
50 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

oops gone. Why did you delete your post?  I read it.

Just for clarification.

It is good to note if you are openly gay and clear with your homosexuality. 

It is up to you if you think the "straight" guys you have sex with are straight, if it makes you feel better or the sex more enjoyable, then go ahead.

I did not say, you can have your preference.

I am tolerant.

I just pointed to some factors as from my experience, straight people are not gay and mostly straight guys would not play with a gay.

It is totally up to you to believe such guys are straight, which I have my personal doubts.

Myself I tend not to meet guys who pretend to be straight but want sex with another guy. Mostly these are the same sort of guys who ridicule gays or make

discriminating jokes against gays. And they are the ones who don't come to your help if you are in trouble as a gay.

Even if you have issues with lesser "straight" acting gays, or more effeminate gays, hopefully you are tolerant. Nobody forces you have sex with anyone, but at

least do not discriminate such guys because they belong to our gay community. Same goes for other types of the gay family.

Some time ago, I saw a fight and it turned out some guy had offended a gay guy, to my surprise when I came near to the spot it was a trans or crossdresser who came to the front to help the gay guy and pushed the straight attacker away giving him a hefty "blow".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.