Male HQ

Obsessed self cam

Guest obsessed

Guest obsessed

I am obsessed with filming wanking videos of myself. Yes, myself. I have a secret tablet which I use to film and store these videos and I will play them back over and over again whenever I feel horny. The thing is I'm not an exhibitionist, in fact I'm extremely shy and have been naked in front of anybody. While looking at the videos, I would actually imagine these videos leaking onto the internet, imagine the world getting to see every inch of my body which I feel very shy about, and this feeling actually gives me thrill, somehow...... am i weird? :( i feel like i have an issue and very sick in the mind. :(

Guest Share leh
13 hours ago, Guest obsessed said:

imagine the world getting to see every inch of my body which I feel very shy about, and this feeling actually gives me thrill,

Don't imagine, make it happen.

On 3/25/2021 at 7:31 PM, Guest obsessed said:

I am obsessed with filming wanking videos of myself. Yes, myself. I have a secret tablet which I use to film and store these videos and I will play them back over and over again whenever I feel horny. The thing is I'm not an exhibitionist, in fact I'm extremely shy and have been naked in front of anybody. While looking at the videos, I would actually imagine these videos leaking onto the internet, imagine the world getting to see every inch of my body which I feel very shy about, and this feeling actually gives me thrill, somehow...... am i weird? :( i feel like i have an issue and very sick in the mind. :(

It could be a phase you are going thru. I had that for a while. It just clicked one day in my mind and it was also a time when webcams was getting popular. I spend much time filming and going online to shared camsites like CUSEEME reflector sites to join in the fun or put on show for guys to watch and wank. (ya I am pretty notti when I get up to it) I still do that by the way heh. At times, I just video for my own pleasure as it thrill me being video and to see myself on screen. Weeks on end. I still do it but no longer something I crave to do every night or week. Now it's more when I am trying something new like a toy, new position or like last year at the start of COVID I was in the mood for fish-net stocking. In fact, I did toilet fun video 3 nights back heheh. Jam a nice dildo on the wall and hump it good. :P

It can be a phase lah that is what I am saying. But if this is something you do for years on end, maybe you are a little over the top but.. well, just make sure you have a strong password on your ipad heh to protect your privacy..  I know I am not alone in this, I know guys who does the same. I find it a bit risky but risqué fun at the same time :P  I upload to my google picture site with a long sentence phrase password of 60 letter. And every now and again, upload or erase those not as good to something newer I shot. All for my own playback.

Hey I rather do this than be a perv smell other's dirty unhygienic soiled skeetmark or pee stain underwear or socks. Mental. To each their own. It's borderline but hell it's my own consumption. Call it a fetish. A guilty pleasure of sort. So long it's not time or life consuming but something done when in the mood, I think it's fine. As I say it is a phase. Some phases I have can last a long while. The longest, I got into a regular constant habit of doing was 3 yrs. Same goes for my infamous nude bike riding. There was a time I was at the CBP every other night or riding at Fort Road or Changi Coastal in the nude... not to hookup mostly but enjoy the feel of wind over my body riding outdoor in public just a little beyond public eyes. It's quite a rush.

If you can ask yourself this question and even write it here, it shows you are very well aware of what you do. You have a guiding conscience about your action. Good. I am quite sure, one day this will slow or even stopped because you found a new fetish that catches your fancy. If it does not hurt anyone, I feel it is fine to indulge yourself. Just understand the risk involve and try to be as responsible doing it.

Edited by upshot
typo

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.