Male HQ

Nude drawing

begleitung

20 hours ago, begleitung said:

Was it in full monty?

Yeah of course  lol   i was butt naked in front of 10 strangers. 7 women and 3 guys. It felt hot.

I have also modelled for single gay male artists before - which was hot too. Would like to do more

Message me if you want to know more or to see some pics

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

Did *nude model for a guy (love the fact he more interested in my body then my stats accepting for who and what I am) 👍 at his condo it was raining and I was hard so end up he come to me kiss me worship me suck choke and i fuck him haha 

*We both agree on paper not to share any pics taken haha. Hope he does haha

Remember tips to those freelance models or calefare (I am one of those) do read up properly agreement etc or have your own write up sign so both can ensure safe no drama 360 issues. 

On 4/1/2021 at 10:53 PM, BudakFit said:

Did *nude model for a guy (love the fact he more interested in my body then my stats accepting for who and what I am) 👍 at his condo it was raining and I was hard so end up he come to me kiss me worship me suck choke and i fuck him haha 

*We both agree on paper not to share any pics taken haha. Hope he does haha

Remember tips to those freelance models or calefare (I am one of those) do read up properly agreement etc or have your own write up sign so both can ensure safe no drama 360 issues. 

Good tips. 

body painting sounds fun too. 

On 4/1/2021 at 5:38 AM, awolonline said:

Yeah of course  lol   i was butt naked in front of 10 strangers. 7 women and 3 guys. It felt hot.

I have also modelled for single gay male artists before - which was hot too. Would like to do more

Message me if you want to know more or to see some pics

Maybe u cld show us the artwork here. 

7 hours ago, begleitung said:

Maybe u cld show us the artwork here. 

OK sure - I don't mind, I'm sure tghe artists wouldn't either

awol life drawing 1.jpeg

awol life drawing 2.JPG

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 11:02 AM, Art Model said:

I am an experienced nude model for art classes and art jams. Also done for parties like bachelorette and birthday parties. If anyone ever wants a model for a party, please contact me

Have you done a gay party before?

• 5 months later...
On 11/19/2021 at 9:54 PM, begleitung said:

Do u only do it when paid?

hopefully can be paid, at least some reimbursement would be good for the effort, its not easy to keep one's body still for 20-30mins for certain poses.

For the professional type of nude modelling for artists ..it is also considered a career in many other countries and even able to put in resume and many art schools looking for models of all ages...here sg sadly is very difficult to become a male nude figure model unless one already have experience or connections. Most are looking for female models only.

On 11/21/2021 at 9:12 AM, sadnessluv said:

hopefully can be paid, at least some reimbursement would be good for the effort, its not easy to keep one's body still for 20-30mins for certain poses.

For the professional type of nude modelling for artists ..it is also considered a career in many other countries and even able to put in resume and many art schools looking for models of all ages...here sg sadly is very difficult to become a male nude figure model unless one already have experience or connections. Most are looking for female models only.

Due to the nature of our laws and society, I don't thing nudity is allow or encouraged even in the name of art. The numerous dissension even in performance arts when nudity is concerned. Most art schools or art societies only allow models in swim wear, if I am not wrong. Any form of nude drawing would most likely be a private-close-door matter and hired between the few artists who will chip in for the modelling fee, if any. Likewise for nude photography.

You are also right where the choice of female models over male. The study of female forms have more curvatures, creating more light and shadows which in turn are more interesting study subjects. Likewise we may notice more nudes of elderly versus youthful. Lesser of what society depict as 'perfect' body but voluptuous, meatier models. 

The one managing the studio would also decide on time frame for each pose, shorter period for more difficult or uncomfortable poses. He/She would also look out during session to take note of model discomfort expression and pause or call for a break. Also need to take into consideration what kind of sessions. If they are doing quick sketches than about 5-10mins sessions before changing poses. Full sketch / drawing then a longer period with breaks inbetween. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 2:04 PM, shyc said:

Due to the nature of our laws and society, I don't thing nudity is allow or encouraged even in the name of art. The numerous dissension even in performance arts when nudity is concerned. Most art schools or art societies only allow models in swim wear, if I am not wrong. Any form of nude drawing would most likely be a private-close-door matter and hired between the few artists who will chip in for the modelling fee, if any. Likewise for nude photography.

You are also right where the choice of female models over male. The study of female forms have more curvatures, creating more light and shadows which in turn are more interesting study subjects. Likewise we may notice more nudes of elderly versus youthful. Lesser of what society depict as 'perfect' body but voluptuous, meatier models. 

The one managing the studio would also decide on time frame for each pose, shorter period for more difficult or uncomfortable poses. He/She would also look out during session to take note of model discomfort expression and pause or call for a break. Also need to take into consideration what kind of sessions. If they are doing quick sketches than about 5-10mins sessions before changing poses. Full sketch / drawing then a longer period with breaks inbetween. 

Its allowed. I modelled in NTU for their art /design students.Its full nude

• 5 months later...

found this rather interesting, their comfort level and interpretations. The first guy sounded more confidence while the second more macho guy is rather shy beneath all those muscles. Their art is, urm, interestingly subjective but I really admired their concept and interpretation of each other’s body onto the canvas.