Male HQ

Rex Therapy - 4 Hands (coming soon), Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) & Super Hair Removal (SHR) + @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall

*NEW* Subscribe to my telegram channel for promotions and availibility (will be posting promotions from time to time through the channel) @ https://t.me/rexmassageavailability

Hi all! 

I am Rex, a local chinese therapist, aged 33, located in Tiong Bahru. I've been doing this for 5 years and I've got 100+ reviews on Carousell (Reviews). 

image.thumb.png.7f0ecf256d8419d78d5f3db70eabd3d4.png

Are you experiencing lower back pain, stiff neck or tight shoulders from long hours of working or from exercising? I am currently providing Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Acupressure, Holistic, Deep Tissue, and Manhood Therapy (Juagen) to alleviate your issues. 

My rates are as follows:
Incall
60 mins - $70
90 mins - $100

120 mins - $140

Outcall
60 mins - $100
90 mins - $150
Additional transport cost applies.

Add-ons:
Manhood (Juagen), 15 mins: $35, 30 mins: $60

Super Hair Removal (SHR)

Super Hair Removal is using similar technology to IPL, except it is less painful and more effective. It is unlike your traditional waxing, as it is a more permanent solution. For more info, refer below!

FAQhttps://rexbestmassage.wixsite.com/rexmassage/faq

Pricehttps://rexbestmassage.wixsite.com/rexmassage/pricing

Operating hours:

Doing this full time for now, so weekdays and weekends, 10am to 9pm, do reach out to arrange!

Contact Details (please inform me you're contacting me from BW):

You can contact me via: 
WhatsApp: https://bit.ly/3iyCl8h (Do not call, whatsapp only)
Line: https://line.me/ti/p/dqIgd2d2eM

If you'll like to learn more, head over to my FAQ here: https://rexbestmassage.wixsite.com/rexmassage/faq

Thank you for your support! And for current clients, do drop by and say hi!

Any queries do feel free to send me a private message! More than glad to help answer!

Edited by Rex.Therapy

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

FINALLY. Took u long enough!

Guys, he's on the 3rd floor. I'm on the second floor. Don't mix us up, ok? =) Alex is also on the 3rd floor. 

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Had my first massage session with Rex today afternoon. I must comment that his skill is one of the best around. I had a super stiff back and he exerted much of his energy to unknot my muscle. Now I feel less ach on my back. 

Will certainly return for more of his magic hands. 

First appointment with Rex on 2 Apr 2021.

Place was clean, neat and comfortable.

I prefer deeper massage that targets tight muscles and Rex's techniques delivered. He was the only therapist I have met thus far to offer tips on how I should stretch my shoulders on a daily basis to reduce its tightness.

Juagen was genuine, no-nonsense. i.e. not a hand-job. I felt some difference when I JO later that night (dick head felt more sensitive, intensity of ejaculation seemed increased *blush* - but guys, do remember that everyone responds differently).

Rex was respectful, polite, kept conversation to a minimum (I am not the chatty type so suits me just fine).

Opted not to shower after massage so no feedback on the shower facilities.

To everyone who has contacted me, thank you for your support! Sorry if I took a bit longer than usual to reply you as I was swamped with all your support 😄

On 4/1/2021 at 1:29 AM, fourth said:

FINALLY. Took u long enough!

Guys, he's on the 3rd floor. I'm on the second floor. Don't mix us up, ok? 😃 Alex is also on the 3rd floor. 

HAHAH thanks man

WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

On 4/1/2021 at 11:01 PM, tinkymale said:

Had my first massage session with Rex today afternoon. I must comment that his skill is one of the best around. I had a super stiff back and he exerted much of his energy to unknot my muscle. Now I feel less ach on my back. 

Will certainly return for more of his magic hands. 

Thanks for your feedback! Remember to do the stretches I gave you!

On 4/3/2021 at 10:14 AM, Gempalsaurus said:

First appointment with Rex on 2 Apr 2021.

Place was clean, neat and comfortable.

I prefer deeper massage that targets tight muscles and Rex's techniques delivered. He was the only therapist I have met thus far to offer tips on how I should stretch my shoulders on a daily basis to reduce its tightness.

Juagen was genuine, no-nonsense. i.e. not a hand-job. I felt some difference when I JO later that night (dick head felt more sensitive, intensity of ejaculation seemed increased *blush* - but guys, do remember that everyone responds differently).

Rex was respectful, polite, kept conversation to a minimum (I am not the chatty type so suits me just fine).

Opted not to shower after massage so no feedback on the shower facilities.

That sounds awesome for the effect Juagen has for you! Continue to update me (privately haha)! See you soon again!

• 2 weeks later...

Had a massage exchange with fellow Masseur Rex! 

Tried his sports massage techniques and I really like that his pressure is so consistent throughout, very legit! He shares that he keeps a pressure-meter in his head to keep the pressure and strength consistent. How many masseurs do that! Neat stuff!😊

Muscle fatigue from massage and sports just simply left my body yay! 

Highly recommended to you guys :)

On 4/18/2021 at 12:46 PM, twinkletoes said:

Had a massage exchange with fellow Masseur Rex! 

Tried his sports massage techniques and I really like that his pressure is so consistent throughout, very legit! He shares that he keeps a pressure-meter in his head to keep the pressure and strength consistent. How many masseurs do that! Neat stuff!😊

Muscle fatigue from massage and sports just simply left my body yay! 

Highly recommended to you guys :)

HAHA thanks bro! catch you soon again! And thanks for the massage exchange!

On 4/18/2021 at 8:13 PM, Archergo said:

Visited Rex on Sat. It was really a strong massage that helps to untie the knots in my muscles. Had a good sleep at night and body feels much lighter this morning. Highly recommended for tight muscles!

That's awesome to hear! Hope to see you soon again!

Managed to arrange a last min 1.5hr session with Rex today. Very accommodating and humble kid. Almost fell asleep.. haha... It's very relaxing. Received some stretching tips to help my aching shoulder.

Will definitely visit again!

Had a wonderful session with Rex. From the time of making an appointment till finishing the massage, everything was perfect. Excellent massage skill and also during the session he will keep checking if the pressure is ok or needs to be adjusted. I did also include Juagen which was new for me but found it to be interesting and nice. 

I am going back to him for sure. 

Overall he is warm & friendly. Thank you 

Finally got a chance to try Rex

Overall, really good! He understood how much force would be needed to work on the muscles, but doesnt overdo it such that it makes you feel like your dying while it's going on 
Nice place, fairly easy to get to as well 

Will probably arrange one again soon 

On 5/1/2021 at 10:27 PM, Tki said:

Managed to arrange a last min 1.5hr session with Rex today. Very accommodating and humble kid. Almost fell asleep.. haha... It's very relaxing. Received some stretching tips to help my aching shoulder.

Will definitely visit again!

Hey Tki, thanks! Glad to hear you almost fell asleep

On 5/2/2021 at 11:01 AM, jerking now said:

Had a wonderful session with Rex. From the time of making an appointment till finishing the massage, everything was perfect. Excellent massage skill and also during the session he will keep checking if the pressure is ok or needs to be adjusted. I did also include Juagen which was new for me but found it to be interesting and nice. 

I am going back to him for sure. 

Overall he is warm & friendly. Thank you 

Hope the juagen effects are good for  you too! Remember to update me!

On 5/4/2021 at 10:52 PM, Oom said:

Finally got a chance to try Rex

Overall, really good! He understood how much force would be needed to work on the muscles, but doesnt overdo it such that it makes you feel like your dying while it's going on 
Nice place, fairly easy to get to as well 

Will probably arrange one again soon 

haha i'm glad to hear that you weren't dying haha, see you soon! 

I have just visited him today. Thought that he is a really great guy who is accommodative, with great skills! Haven't felt my body relax in the longest while and it felt great. There is also a proper massage bed with nice music and the environment was clean and his strength is just right, and he had also recommended me to stretches that I could do before I sleep and in the morning. Overall a great and friendly guy and I will probably book him again in my next free time. Albeit located far from me, I guess he is worth a second visit. 

On 5/10/2021 at 11:13 PM, leooo said:

I have just visited him today. Thought that he is a really great guy who is accommodative, with great skills! Haven't felt my body relax in the longest while and it felt great. There is also a proper massage bed with nice music and the environment was clean and his strength is just right, and he had also recommended me to stretches that I could do before I sleep and in the morning. Overall a great and friendly guy and I will probably book him again in my next free time. Albeit located far from me, I guess he is worth a second visit. 

Haha oops, sorry for making you travel haha, see ya soon!

On 5/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, midkemia said:

Yeah he has a friendly face and smile although not tried his massage before.

Ehhhh do i know you lol, how you know i got a friendly face and smile sia 

Also to answer some of my clients on the restriction recently placed by the govt, please see below!

In lieu of the recent government announcement to covid19, here are a few changes for this period of time (till 15 June or until they announce something new) 

1. I am accepting max of 2 clients per day, so do try to book early
2. Priority will be given to clients who book for more than 1 hour session (1 hour plus manhood is fine). If you're looking for 1 hour session, do understand that you will be put on a waiting list!
3. Upon arriving, to immediately head to toilet to wash hands and legs.
4. Mask to be worn at all times during the massage 

5. Have your tracetogether app or token!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Let's work together to stem the spread!

40 minutes ago, midkemia said:

You opened the door for me before when I had an appt with your flatmate.

Oh oops my bad! haha, catch you around!

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Rex on 26 May 2021 for a 60 min body massage. The place is quite clean and the massage bed is comfy. He is considerate, he will check the pressure regularly in the first 15 mins. The massage was good. Btw, he is a cute guy. I will visit him again.

On 5/29/2021 at 1:15 AM, mawingho said:

Visited Rex on 26 May 2021 for a 60 min body massage. The place is quite clean and the massage bed is comfy. He is considerate, he will check the pressure regularly in the first 15 mins. The massage was good. Btw, he is a cute guy. I will visit him again.

Thanks thanks! hope to see you soon before you leave!!

Went for a 60mins sports massage and manhood therapy on 11 Jun 2021.

The place is well kept and clean, and it has a nice, calming ambience for the client.

Rex manage to tackle my sore back and legs by using strong purposeful strokes.  

He is also observant when he realized my body was tilted to one side and enquired whether he had use too much force.  He uses a variety of massage strokes to loosen the knots in the body.  The manhood therapy was done professionally while explaining the things for the client to take note.

At the end of the session, he even proposed the exercises to loosen the hips and lower back.

Overall, an enjoyable session that dissipated the sores and improve the wellbeing of individual.

Was lucky and managed to get a same day slot with Rex on Saturday evening. 

Rex was super patient and answered my questions prior to the appointment.

i have tried quite a few masseurs here in BW and I really liked his massage. The pressure was more than adequate for me (i opted for deep tissue and i am on the bigger side. He kept up the pressure all throughout the session and that is really commendable) and the strokes were flowing and symmetrical. I dozed off lightly a few times.

My focus areas (back and shoulders) were covered, except for front of torso which he explains he does not do. In the time taken so planning of the routine was great.

He also covered the outer shin and back of calves down to the achilles heel - this was especially good for me as I previously had some tightness in my calves that cause heel pain when I walk. So I was pleasantly surprised that the routine covered these areas.

It is one of the best massages i had had in a while and will definitely return.

Skill: 9/10
Ambience: 8/10 [dark and cosy enough, room is not too small with enough space for him to move around the massage bed]
Price: 8/10 [reasonable and typical price point here, but the value refers in terms of quality so it is worth it]

Bed is enough for my bigger frame, towels used felt and smelled clean. I did not shower or use the toilet so i cannot comment about it. I did like the light scent of the oil used. Also he does not douse the body in oil, but just enough to do the routine smoothly. 

At the end of the session he taught me some light stretching for my shoulder.

It isn’t the easiest to get a slot with him (not his full time job) but I hope I can get future appointments with him again.

• 2 weeks later...

I echo many of the previous reviews. 

Rex is responsive and it's easy to reserve slots with him. 

The strokes are firm and strong. Good for relieving tight knots. No nonsense professional massage. Explains what he's doing and takes in feedback. 

Good quality oil used. I get back acne or what with some lower quality products but not with Rex. 

Place is dimly lit, clean, comfortable. Shower facilities and towels are clean. 

I managed to book a 1.5 hours massage session with Rex. Booking process was simple and fuss free. Managed to book 1 day in advance 

Location: 4/5, centrally located, accessible, no lift but I'm OK with it.

Ambience: 4/5, cozy, proper massage bed, air conditioned, soothing background music

Bathroom: 4/5, just outside the massage room, Rex did ask if I needed to use the toilet before I start the massage and after the end, he asked if I wanted to take a shower but advised me not to

Massage: 4.5/5, firm strokes, didn't shortchange or cut short timing. He taught me some stretching exercises to relief my backache and he was meticulous and focused on my back which I requested for. Clean and professional massage and not sensual, if you are looking for something sensual, probably go to someone else.

Price: 4/5, $95 for 1.5 hours but worth it since his massage skill is good.

Will definitely go back to him again

On 6/7/2021 at 11:26 PM, Ordinary said:

Despite finishing with  another  client just 10 mins before my appointment, Rex did not lose his firm pressure which is what I like.    Place is conveniently located in the Bohemian Tiong Bahru district and easy to find.  

Hehe thanks! Catch you around soon again!

On 6/11/2021 at 11:56 PM, UAnike said:

Went for a 60mins sports massage and manhood therapy on 11 Jun 2021.

The place is well kept and clean, and it has a nice, calming ambience for the client.

Rex manage to tackle my sore back and legs by using strong purposeful strokes.  

He is also observant when he realized my body was tilted to one side and enquired whether he had use too much force.  He uses a variety of massage strokes to loosen the knots in the body.  The manhood therapy was done professionally while explaining the things for the client to take note.

At the end of the session, he even proposed the exercises to loosen the hips and lower back.

Overall, an enjoyable session that dissipated the sores and improve the wellbeing of individual.

Thanks for coming! Hope you are still doing your stretches haha (don't let me catch you next time not stretching)

On 6/13/2021 at 11:36 AM, sentimenterljunk said:

When I first contacted @Rex.Therapy to fix an appointment, he was very responsive, patient and accommodating, especially when I was a first-time customer and had several requests over appointment timings and FAQs. 

Rex's place was easy to get to, as it was only 1 bus stop away from Tiong Bahru MRT or a 5 min's walk. It's strategically located in the heart of Tiong Bahru - a great place to explore with many cafes/local food places nearby which I feel would be a good idea to pop by after a session with Rex. 

Rex is a very friendly and approachable masseur who greeted nicely at the door and throughout the whole session. Before the session he would ask for any injuries, areas you'd like him to focus on, and would do a strength test to make sure he uses your desired force for the massage. Personally I found his strokes to be very effective and really enjoyed the massage, as it was forceful but not painful, and at times I would be drifting off to sleep. After the soothing massage I had only wanted to head home straight to nap. The room was very conducive, with comfortable room temperature and background music. Small thing but I also liked the massage oil he used as it smelled really good haha. 

Shower facilities are available, even though I did not use it. After the session he had kindly taught some simple home exercise which I could do to alleviate my lower back ache from time to time. Subsequently he made the effort to ask for feedback and I'm sure he's open to further improve his skills and the overall customer experience. 

To all the first timers out there, Rex is definitely one masseur you could put down on your list to consider 🙂 Thanks once again Rex and hope to see you again for another rub!

Thanks for your feedback! Hope to see you soon again as well!

On 6/14/2021 at 1:20 AM, feralmones said:

Was lucky and managed to get a same day slot with Rex on Saturday evening. 

Rex was super patient and answered my questions prior to the appointment.

i have tried quite a few masseurs here in BW and I really liked his massage. The pressure was more than adequate for me (i opted for deep tissue and i am on the bigger side. He kept up the pressure all throughout the session and that is really commendable) and the strokes were flowing and symmetrical. I dozed off lightly a few times.

My focus areas (back and shoulders) were covered, except for front of torso which he explains he does not do. In the time taken so planning of the routine was great.

He also covered the outer shin and back of calves down to the achilles heel - this was especially good for me as I previously had some tightness in my calves that cause heel pain when I walk. So I was pleasantly surprised that the routine covered these areas.

It is one of the best massages i had had in a while and will definitely return.

Skill: 9/10
Ambience: 8/10 [dark and cosy enough, room is not too small with enough space for him to move around the massage bed]
Price: 8/10 [reasonable and typical price point here, but the value refers in terms of quality so it is worth it]

Bed is enough for my bigger frame, towels used felt and smelled clean. I did not shower or use the toilet so i cannot comment about it. I did like the light scent of the oil used. Also he does not douse the body in oil, but just enough to do the routine smoothly. 

At the end of the session he taught me some light stretching for my shoulder.

It isn’t the easiest to get a slot with him (not his full time job) but I hope I can get future appointments with him again.

thanks for coming! (It is partially like my full time job now haha) so see you soon!

On 6/22/2021 at 4:22 PM, helixhelix1985 said:

I echo many of the previous reviews. 

Rex is responsive and it's easy to reserve slots with him. 

The strokes are firm and strong. Good for relieving tight knots. No nonsense professional massage. Explains what he's doing and takes in feedback. 

Good quality oil used. I get back acne or what with some lower quality products but not with Rex. 

Place is dimly lit, clean, comfortable. Shower facilities and towels are clean. 

Thanks for noticing the oil! It's actually imported from overseas haha, glad you enjoyed it!

On 6/28/2021 at 4:46 PM, Yan Dao 1990 said:

I managed to book a 1.5 hours massage session with Rex. Booking process was simple and fuss free. Managed to book 1 day in advance 

Location: 4/5, centrally located, accessible, no lift but I'm OK with it.

Ambience: 4/5, cozy, proper massage bed, air conditioned, soothing background music

Bathroom: 4/5, just outside the massage room, Rex did ask if I needed to use the toilet before I start the massage and after the end, he asked if I wanted to take a shower but advised me not to

Massage: 4.5/5, firm strokes, didn't shortchange or cut short timing. He taught me some stretching exercises to relief my backache and he was meticulous and focused on my back which I requested for. Clean and professional massage and not sensual, if you are looking for something sensual, probably go to someone else.

Price: 4/5, $95 for 1.5 hours but worth it since his massage skill is good.

Will definitely go back to him again

Haha sorry about the no lift, this happens with older flats in the area, sorry sorry. See you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 1:53 PM, marc.o said:

Rex's massage was professionally done. He will also ask you if you have any specific body parts that need to be focused even the pressure. He's also generous enough to give some stretching routines for stiff muscles.

Hey thanks! Catch you soon!

Also getting my vacination (2nd Jab) on 2nd August. Fingers crossed!

4 minutes ago, Copper2b said:

Where is the exact location?

Hey! It's near Tiong Bahru Market in a flat. Exact location will only be given upon confirmation of booking!

Managed to get a slot with Rex (pretty last minute booking by me, wasn’t expecting it to be successful but he was very accommodating).

location is pretty easy to find. Tiong Bahru market and the cafe is easy to spot. Instructions to get there was super clear and easy to follow.

easy going and friendly personality, I didn’t talk as much as I used to cos was damned tired from a few weeks of busy work.

Really good skills to relieve the knots in my back as I had just trained on them recently. Pressure was hard enough and good for me and he does check with u if the strength is ok for u. I fell asleep on the massage bed which does happened that often unless the massage is really relieve the muscles for me. Think i snored too. I was so relaxed that i have to really peel myself of the bed to turn over.

highly recommended if you like good, strong, hard massage to relieve ur aches. I know i will be back when I need one.

On 7/20/2021 at 5:41 PM, justgymguy said:

Managed to get a slot with Rex (pretty last minute booking by me, wasn’t expecting it to be successful but he was very accommodating).

location is pretty easy to find. Tiong Bahru market and the cafe is easy to spot. Instructions to get there was super clear and easy to follow.

easy going and friendly personality, I didn’t talk as much as I used to cos was damned tired from a few weeks of busy work.

Really good skills to relieve the knots in my back as I had just trained on them recently. Pressure was hard enough and good for me and he does check with u if the strength is ok for u. I fell asleep on the massage bed which does happened that often unless the massage is really relieve the muscles for me. Think i snored too. I was so relaxed that i have to really peel myself of the bed to turn over.

highly recommended if you like good, strong, hard massage to relieve ur aches. I know i will be back when I need one.

Hey @justgymguy thanks for coming! haha i remembered you being very reluctant to turn around 🤣

See ya soon!

Edited by Rex.Therapy

I had a 90 minutes massage session at 5:45 pm for the first time. Indeed, the amazing, healing and soothing touch that marvelously led me to have a wonderful night sleep at home after bath. His charismatic and pleasant personality strength his engagement with client through chatting at comfort level. Will go back for his service again.

I went for a 1.5 hrs session for the first time with Rex on 28 Jul and I left feeling relaxed and pampered. 

The place is sparkly clean, quiet and cosy  with good ambience. The clean toilet was also completely furnished with everything you need for a shower. 

I enjoyed the neck, shoulders and back massage very much because he managed to release the knots and built-up tension from my weeks of poor posturing etc. I like massages with more pressure and some pain because the feeling thereafter is great and he did just that for me. At the same time, his massage techniques was really soothing and relieving and I even enjoyed the leg massages. The juagen was also an eye opener for me and my inner thighs ached, in a good way, for a few days. 

I love how Rex is very professional throughout the whole time, humble, approachable and makes you feel very comfortable like you are with a friend. He speaks at appropriate times to check on you too. Even after the session, he texted to thank me and asked for feedback. 

Thanks buddy for the great time! You know I will be back for more. 👍🏻😄

Went for Rex's massage today and highly recommended for his massage. Very professionally done, proper and no hanky panky. He managed to hit all my sore knots on my lower back and release all them effectively.

Tried his Juagen manhood massage method too and I realised actually the Juagen manhood therapy is  different from urut batin method. Learned something new today too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @aftereightme, @solomon, @Kusanohi, @PokeJeff and @Sgflexbtm78 for your kind words and support! Hope to see you guys soon! 

To those who are texting me for the first time, please please please do not call me. It is very disruptive to have a phone call when I'm attending to a client. And if you're texting, please don't after I reply, then you never reply. You wouldn't like if I do not reply you after I have seen your message right?

Thanks to all current clients and future clients for the continuous support that you give to me and other masseurs!

First session with Rex yesterday. Clean and cosy massage set-up. Asked if I had any other injuries or surgery other than my back condition before starting. I have not had a massage for the longest time, so felt that the strength/pressure was adequate. 

Also really appreciated the advice for stretching my tight shoulder muscles. Clean toilet provided to shower and wash up afterwards.

Manhood therapy was also interesting: different style than I am familiar with.

Shoulders, back and inner thighs felt super sore afterwards, but in a good way.

Overall, a great experience and highly recommended :)

Had my first session with Rex yesterday. TL:DR - 9/10 (def would book again and recommend to people)

I had a 90 mins relaxation massage with Rex during the day. I’m a student with a lot of shoulder and back pain from sitting. Overall the massage was great! Hard in the right places and relaxing in others. Fell asleep midway, though my pain threshold is kinda low so when he massaged my butt it was a bit too strong (maybe it’s just me but it felt good afterwards). The oil used was also pretty nice, not super oily that i feel greasy afterwards.

His place is also great. Overall ambience was good and clean. Common area was pretty well kept and bathroom also was nice and clean. Massage bed was big and the face hole is not uncomfortable. He played relaxing music and the aircon was not blasting too cold.

massage: 9/10

ambience: 8/10

masseur: 8/10 - Rex was very informative and nice during our session. Suggested some stretches for my shoulders and has a pleasant personality

Will book again soon once i have more free time haha. Thank you Rex!!

• 2 weeks later...

Had a massage with Rex yesterday. Recommended by a friend, so am signing in to leave a review.

Very strong, firm strokes.

Painful somewhat but Shiok kinda massage.
Body feels sore and relaxed after it.

Today, my shoulder, which I requested Rex to focus on, feels sore, worked on.

Nice setup, adjusted the temp a bit here and there so it wasn’t too cold or warm. Soothing music, with intermittent cute purrs from his cat.

Friendly but Not overly chatty throughout the massage. Focused, did not pick up phone.

Seems like a Nice guy, Cute with strong hands.

Thanks @nuclearbunny, @Delled, @tigger_fun, @charles9, @KevAPR and @DisVBfor all your kind words and support! It was my honor to be able to help you relax!

Newest update! I have created a telegram channel for the purpose of updating my availability (since a lot of you have been asking me on a daily basis) and ongoing promotions (can't think of any other platforms that wouldn't seem too spammy), do subscribe to the channel if you like! (Telegram Channel @ https://t.me/rexmassageavailability ) Don't worry that you will be receiving notification, the availbility and promotion posts will be edited from time to time so that you wouldn't keep getting notification (I know how irritating that is)

See ya guys there!

Had a session with Rex two weeks ago and I must say that it was one of the better massages I had in a long time. I initially requested for Swedish as I am not a sucker for pain. But when he found that my neck and shoulder was tight, he applied slightly more intense pressure to these areas. I felt good and relaxed although a little sore after the massage but it was the shiok kind of so soreness. 

Decided to try Rex as my shoulders were killing me and opted for the deep tissue massage. 

Rex really managed to loosen those knots :) he was also helpful and enquired if there were other areas which I would like him to focus on and proceeded to work on those areas as well. Really liked that his hands remained warm throughout the massage. 

the place is clean, comfortable massage bed and the massage was done professionally. Will definitely return again!

I thought of trying a new therapist and Rex came to mind, given the good reviews. Since this was my first visit, like all massages, I chose 90min (which is usually ideal to have a feel of the therapist's strength and skill). 

Rex started with the dry massage for about 30 minutes. Now, you know a therapist means business when he uses his elbows and arms to press and knead knots. Strangely, it felt sore but shiok at the same time. His strokes are very different from what I have experienced, but it's not a bad thing. There are no sensual elements, except that you're fully nude without a towel to cover your body, so just inform Rex if you find it too cold. The oil massage came after and the use of elbows and arms did not stop. The combined feeling of sore and shiok was so therapeutic that I found myself drifting in and out of sleep. The best part was in fact at the end...

... where I sat up and Rex massaged deep into my shoulders, determined to loosen the knots. It was damn good! After that, he taught me two exercises to loosen my shoulders and lower back.

No offence, Rex 😅, but I thought he looked a bit cheena in his BW profile, but in reality, he speaks English pretty well. To me, a man who speaks well is very appealing. #justsaying

Rex also offers his massage at 2 hours, which will be my next duration when I visit him again. Thank you, Rex!

• Rex.Therapy changed the title to Rex Therapy - 4 Hands (coming soon), Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) & Super Hair Removal (SHR) + @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall