Male HQ

Rex Therapy - 4 Hands (coming soon), Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) & Super Hair Removal (SHR) + @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall

Did a 90-min deep tissue session with Rex 2 weeks ago.  He didn't rush and went 15mins over.  

I haven't had a deep tissue massage in a long while.  He was careful not to use too much strength as I was expected to be sore the day after. Good pressure and I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be the next day. That means technique was good.  Focussed on my tight lower back and hamstrings. 

Also, good sparing use of the massage oil.  Scent was subtle. 

Very professional. Going for another session this week.

Edited by nate42

I booked my massage with Rex @Rex.Therapy sometime back in Apr this year. It's my first time having manhood massage and it actually helped me to maintain longer hard-on and also overall hardness. In fact, as Rex's price is slightly on the high side, I tried another masseur elsewhere. However, there is no significant effect. As a result, I had then decided if I were to have the next manhood massage, I will come to Rex. It's really worth the money. He is professional and caring for client especially I have some shoulder injury, he will ask and even check on after the massage several days later. I will probably gonna book another session with him soon like next week or even earlier.

Edited by karlz

Booked my first session with Rex today & tried the 90 mins massage + 15 mins manhood. The massage was done professionally on a proper massage bed & the room temperature was just right which helped to relax the body. He managed to fix the persistent tightness in my lower back & improve the movement on my right shoulder. The body definitely felt much better after the massage😀. Will go back again soon.

Edited by eminent82

Stumbled across this post and decided to give it a try since my lower back has been in pain for months. It was easy to book a slot with Rex, and during the session, he was very attentive. He first enquired if there were any areas to focus on, and even asked if I would like him to focus entirely on my back, since I only had time for a 1 hr session. I welcomed this customization and to my surprise, he was very skilled in targeting and finding the knots. He also constantly checked if the pressure was right. 

Although my back problem was not completely solved, I felt that some of the pain and tension was relieved and the overall condition had improved. Will definitely consider arranging a longer session soon as a "follow-up". 

Went for a 1 hour massage + manhood massage yesterday.

Ambience: 4.5/5, room is cozy and dimly lit, soothing and relaxing music.

Massage: 4.5/5, Rex is very polite and friendly, chatted with me during the session, which makes me feel relax and comfortable. He asked and checked whether the strength he used on my back is ok for me. My first time having a manhood massage, a new experience for me and is a good one. Professional and proper. He taught about good sitting posture to reduce the tightness at my lower back as i tend to sit long hours. Massage oil has a light fragrance and smells good.

Price: 4.5/5, $100 in total. Totally worth it given his pleasant personality, good massage skill and conducive environment!

Will definitely go back to him again!

Took time off and finally had the chance to try out Rex's massage! It was not difficult going to his place, nearby to a mall with minimal walking distance or you could take a bus for only one stop. 

The ambience and the overall experience of the message was great. Rex explained carefully before he starts the massage. The massage was just right, firm as he carefully move around on my tense muscles. It was first time and I thought about adding the Manhood (Juagen) therapy on top of it. It was true - I shot further and delayed longer when I jacked off the next day. haha

It was quite last minute but i managed to book a slot. I will return for his massage when i get my work schedule sorted!

Thank you Rex!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @tehckosong, @Cacddd, @Yunomori_member, @nate42, @karlz, @eminent82, @glacialfire88 , @manditaohua, @FeelTheWind, @westiebro7 for your valuable feedback and insights, both to myself and for the others reading this thread! 

This is gonna be quite a lengthy post so strap in!

1. With regards to previous updates on price hike, I have decided not to increase my incall prices for next year, as I feel that with my current clientele, there is no need for that. However, I will be increasing my outcall prices as recently I have realized, I am getting too old to be doing massage on a sleeping bed (and more of wanting to encourage people to come to my place instead). New outcall prices as follows
        1 hour - 90 dollars

1.5 hours - 135 dollars

Manhood rates remain unchanged. Transport fees applies based on location still! Hope this will help answer some of the questions you guys have asked me about whether price will increase or not.

2. I am going to start SHR (Super Hair Removal) soon! Stipulated date is end Oct, but might just push it forward. What is SHR, you may ask. It's using similar technology to IPL, except less painful and more effective. It's not your traditional waxing. For more info, have a read at https://rexbestmassage.wixsite.com/rexmassage/faq-for-shr . Prices are definitely competitive and lower to shops, price list here: https://rexbestmassage.wixsite.com/rexmassage/pricing . Any questions as well, feel free to drop me a text! Also, did i mention that subscribers to my telegram channel have additional perks? 

3. I feel the need to clarify on certain things that I have encountered for the past 3 months (bear with me)

• My style is more towards tuina / sport massage / accupressure. So you can expect that it's gonna be maybe a bit more heavy handed. I absolutely do not do sensual massage as I have no idea how to do it. So if you come into my session expecting things like dick/balls brushing, or you being able to "accidentally" touch the therapist, I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
  • My manhood style (Juagen) is not a sensual type of manhood as well, please do not come in expecting to be aroused. It will work for majority of clients who go through it, but if you're looking for those sensual manhood, please do find other therapists. 
  • And speaking of manhood, it has come to my attention recently that another therapist has been touting that he has taught me the Juagen method. That is a blatant lie (because I have never met that therapist before). I learnt my manhood technique from @fourth, and that's it. So to the therapist, please do not go around using other therapists names to ride for fame and popularity. Already no time to cater to all clients and still need to deal with this drama. 
  • If you, as a client, text me before, then delete the text (for whatever the reason is), and text me again subsequently for rates, it is perfectly normal for me to ask how come you're asking rates again when you had asked before (because I don't delete my text). Stop being whiny and self-entitled and say I'm not happy to do business just cause I asked a simple question. What you want to do with your text messages (for hiding probably) by deleting them has nothing to do with me.

4. I have someone insinuating that I have been using a few names here in BW. Please don't be ridiculous. My fellow therapist @Alex54Alex50 obviously operate in the same premise as I do. Moderators here have already verify that. Clients who have came to us both obviously also know we are different people. Oh what about the new accounts that post reviews on your thread.  Again, don't be an idiot la, if I have that much time to create an account, think of vastly different names for the account, think of ways to post a review by writing in different styles and grammer with all other posts, then I might as well go into the creative industry. 

5. Last of all, will be donating part of my earnings to some of the organisations / groups that are doing good in the world. Below are some of them that you can consider helping as well (if you like)

Thanks for reading till here, have a great day, and stay safe!

P.S. I'm actually a very nice guy, most of my clients can attest to that. But if you feel like you deserve to be treated like a king just cause you're the one paying, or that sense of self-entitlement creeps in, I will not hesitate to give you that reality slap. Maybe really having the channel for therapists to watch out for trouble makers clients is starting to make sense, after all, I'm sure there are groups that reviews therapists as well ☺️

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

• Rex.Therapy changed the title to Rex Therapy - Super Hair Removal (SHR) + Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall
  • 2 weeks later...

With all the good reviews here I tried for first time.  Masseur used only one hand to massage for i think 90% of the time.  The towels were also very old and rough - especially when used to cover the hole in the massage table, it was very uncomfortable.  Skills wise masseur does have the skills but getting a 2-handed massage is my preference.  Will I return? Most likely not.

Thanks @hl_dhl, @Boynextdoor and @Benson Cfor your feedback!

As to for @Benson C, apologises for the technique of one hand, but if you had preferred two hands, you could have gladly tell me. 1 hand was used as pressure is required for my type of technique, which is more towards tuina and sports massage. 2 hands techniques will mainnly be swedish or balinese, to which then I will say that isn't my forte!

Also as to your inference that the towel that is used to cover the hole is old and rough, I concede to the point of rough, some of my smaller towels can be rough (and again, you could have requested to change to a softer one), but to the point of old, i beg to differ. I have no idea why you think they are old.

Again to all potential clients and returning clients, if you want something, just ask la. Don't expect to pay for 65 an hour but to be treated to spa like condition and service. I have clients who feedback to me saying why aren't they served water, but I do have water ready to be poured for you if you wanted it. We are all adults here, if you want something, ask for it. If i have it, I will gladly provide it. I even gave one of my client Gaviscon just cause he has some indigestion problem (in the midst of the session). 

Also if you like, @Benson C, reach out to me via whatsapp or line and let me apologise to you. Offer is up there, it's up to you to take it or not

Stay safe everyone, covid cases are quite high recently again 🤞

Edit 1: Based on that feedback, I'm now sourcing new and softer face towels!

Edited by Rex.Therapy

WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

On 10/26/2022 at 4:20 PM, Rex.Therapy said:

Thanks @hl_dhl, @Boynextdoor and @Benson Cfor your feedback!

As to for @Benson C, apologises for the technique of one hand, but if you had preferred two hands, you could have gladly tell me. 1 hand was used as pressure is required for my type of technique, which is more towards tuina and sports massage. 2 hands techniques will mainnly be swedish or balinese, to which then I will say that isn't my forte!

Also as to your inference that the towel that is used to cover the hole is old and rough, I concede to the point of rough, some of my smaller towels can be rough (and again, you could have requested to change to a softer one), but to the point of old, i beg to differ. I have no idea why you think they are old.

Again to all potential clients and returning clients, if you want something, just ask la. Don't expect to pay for 65 an hour but to be treated to spa like condition and service. I have clients who feedback to me saying why aren't they served water, but I do have water ready to be poured for you if you wanted it. We are all adults here, if you want something, ask for it. If i have it, I will gladly provide it. I even gave one of my client Gaviscon just cause he has some indigestion problem (in the midst of the session). 

Also if you like, @Benson C, reach out to me via whatsapp or line and let me apologise to you. Offer is up there, it's up to you to take it or not

Stay safe everyone, covid cases are quite high recently again 🤞

Edit 1: Based on that feedback, I'm now sourcing new and softer face towels!

I was giving my opinion on the massage.

If one-handed massage is your forte, so be it.  I may not like it but many others may love it.  There is no need to tell others what to do as you mentioned "we are all adults" and adults do not need to be told what to do.

I had not expected it to be a spa the moment I stepped in but at least some form of comfort during the massage is basic to a massage experience whether cheap or not. 

On 10/28/2022 at 11:03 PM, Benson C said:

I was giving my opinion on the massage.

If one-handed massage is your forte, so be it.  I may not like it but many others may love it.  There is no need to tell others what to do as you mentioned "we are all adults" and adults do not need to be told what to do.

I had not expected it to be a spa the moment I stepped in but at least some form of comfort during the massage is basic to a massage experience whether cheap or not. 

Apologies if this was taken the wrong way, didn't meant to be 'telling you what to do'.

I do have to understand the part about 'at least some form of comfort during the massage' -> what do you mean by this? the term of 'at least' implies that you were not comfortable at all. 
Edit 1: Sorry it just dawn on me you might be referring to the face towel, to which based on your previous feedback I'm getting bamboo towels moving forward, thanks!

On 10/29/2022 at 2:29 AM, massage_fan said:

Somehow as a potential client, I dont feel comfortable reading this sentence... 

LOL it's not a run down place dear lord. Again, basic necessity is there, but if you expect a water feature when you walk in, warm water to soak your feet, nice decoration of the room with a bench in there, desserts for you to eat after the session, offer of lemongrass tea or jasmine tea, then I will suggest to head to a spa. My room is decently decorated, there's a warm light at the side, there's place for you to put your belonging and hang your clothes, you are free to take a shower before and after the massage, there's water if you are thirsty, and you're free to use my fridge to store your cakes if you had bought them before coming to my place. 

Again, as I mentioned previously, this is a no frills deep tissue / tuina massage, that's why I also see no point in increasing my rates (even though GST and whatever is coming in). 

Edit 2: My partner pointed out that they way I convey my intent is on the aggressive side, and I apologise for that! So instead of saying: "Don't expect to pay for 65 an hour but to be treated to spa like condition and service.", what I really should have said is:
While I do aim to provide the best service for your hard-earned money, I acknowledge your criticisms and here are some limitations on the spa condition of it business; as it stands, I would absolutely love to decorate my room to mirror the ambience of a cosy room and I do provide the basic amenities there. Im not an interior designer so I do the best with the space I have to make everyone feel welcome by providing when requested. 
Apologies if anyone is offended with my English. It's not the best out there 🙏

Edited by Rex.Therapy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember Rex as one of the better masseuse out there. I chanced upon his massage services and decided to give it a try. The place was clean, shower facilities were ample, and environment was conducive too. His strokes were firm, and helped me to loosen my muscles. As someone who goes for massages only about once or twice a year, Rex is quite a go-to person and it’s quality assured. I just made another booking with him too, and I believe he will be a great fit for all! 

If you’re looking for a versatile and skilful person, I think you can seriously give this a consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to @Ibernn @ck_ng @14febtoujours and @Jaysonn for your kind reviews! Hope to see you again soon!

------------------

To my regulars and newcomers, Happy 2023 to y'all. Thank you for your time and support over the years, and I look forward to seeing you in 2023!

Here's some updates to my services this and next year.

From Jan 2023 

1. After much consideration, I've decided to pause prices adjustments. As of now, I've made adjustments to accommodate the increasing costs of living and materials so for now, this is fine.

2. In addition, as a way of gratitude for your patronage, you'll receive a complimentary loyalty card on your second visit. These loyalty cards enable discounts of 10% and 20%, and they're pre-stamped with your previous and new visit.

All appointments from 2023 onwards are counted 🙂

3. On top of that, if you frequent my massage servcices, you'll be upgraded to a regular status after attending 4 sessions per year. This is important in 2024 which you can read more below.

4. The existing birthday week discount is still ongoing! 

5. Any discounts that were earned in 2022 and before, will expire in end 2023.

From Jan 2024

1. Based on current projections, there will be adjustments this year. Prices will start at 
- $70 for 60 minutes, up from $65
- $100 for 90 minutes, up from $95

2. However, if you're a regular in 2023, you'll not be affected by the price changes.

3. For non-regular customers (i.e. new clients or less than 4 sessions a year) , you can join the ongoing loyalty card programme and discounts will apply to 2024 rates as above. 

4. And as usual, you get birthday discounts on that week 🙂

Hope the above is clear, and if it isn't just reach out to me! 

Stay safe, stay happy and be happy!

It's been a while since I last had a massage in Singapore. The experience from start to end was really good. I felt relaxed from getting a Swedish massage. He was also kindly checking if you like the pressure. I'm not used to removing underwear during a massage, but it was the relaxing vibe of the dimly-lit therapy room which made me think... "hey, you're here to relax, worry less about a piece of clothing and just enjoy the massage!" - not intimidating at all for an introvert like me.

I see why many would consider being a loyal client through the years. His promo plans and method of communication to everyone is also very organised and nice. Thank you for the very relaxing time. -George

My first session: 60 mins, Swedish

• 4 weeks later...

After much consideration, I have decided to patronize Rex massage. Rex is super professional and I enjoy the massage very much. During the session, Rex was able to tell the areas that were much stiffer and focus on them to help to relieve the pressure. The strength used was just right for me and Rex was checking on me in case the strength was too strong/weak. Rex also provided advices for me to help with my stiffness and how to get my body into better shape. 

The environment was perfect. Lighting and background music created a nice ambience for anyone to enjoy the session there. Amenities were kept clean and nice as well. 

Overall, it was really a great session that’s worth the cost. 

• 3 months later...

Whoa been a while since there is any updates here. Thanks to @tp2023 and @Jurongboy for your feedback!

Much have progressed since the last post here (feb 2), incidentally this thread was on the third page wow

I am done with my Sport Massage course , and have started sporadically doing sport massage on some of my regular clients (you know who you are). So if you have an issue with a body part (mainly what I'm seeing is lower back and shoulders and neck, the usual) and wanted something a bit more structured, then sport massage is the way to go. And sport massage doesnt have to be painful, its really on soft tissue release and joint mobilization. 

My hair removal machine is back up as well (it was down for a couple of weeks previously)

And as usual, stay safe, drink more water (it's so bloody warm past few weeks), and join the telegram channel for updates if you have not already! (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had 90-min holistic massage with Rex recently and thoroughly enjoyed the session.
His technique is a sweet spot when one doesn’t feel like having an agonising (yet shiok) myofascia release / sports massage but still crave for deep pressure to ease the knots. I haven’t tried his sport massage yet as I’m more into relaxation these days, but will provide another review once I try in future. He even issues a professional looking loyalty card 😄 Talk about going the extra mile.

~ Let's get one thing straight, I'm not. ~

• 1 month later...

Took a 60-min slot today. He was welcoming and attentive to detail. Every now and then he would check if the force was acceptable. To me, that was just nice, not too hard especially when I had stuff shoulders and back. The massage oil was also easy to wash away. 

• 1 month later...

Just went to Rex for the first time yesterday, he’s a super friendly guy who is easy to chat, and makes effort to schedule timing.

He uses different technique depending on the area needs, and the strength is perfect to feel the difference yet not over-powering.

Although the room is not attached with a bathroom/toilet, he makes an effort to draw a blind throughout the living room so it feels private.

Overall a pleasant experience and definitely will be back soon!

• 1 month later...

I recently had the pleasure of receiving a full body massage from Rex and I can confidently say it was the best massage I have ever had. Not only does he have incredible technique and strength, but he also has a knack for finding and targeting all of my sore muscles.

On top of his amazing skills as a masseur, Rex is also incredibly friendly, cute, and relatable. We are the same age and he made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire session. He talked to me about everything under the sun, which made the experience even more enjoyable.

After the session, my entire body felt incredibly relaxed and loose. I would highly recommend Rex to anyone who participates in sports or has aching and sore muscles that require a sports massage. He truly has a gift for what he does and I will definitely be returning for another session in the future. Thank you, Rex!😊💯

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Last posted May 15 last year dayummm. Gonna be a lengthy post so strap in!

Happy New Year everyone! 2023 has been a wild ride and all, but I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for being supportive and am looking forward to your continuous support in the coming years!

Thanks @Tan-san, @BlackberryT, @water_piano, @momo-kun, @Alpaca, @yongzecrack, @Javus for your kind feedback and support! Hope to see you guys in 2024 as well! (Sorry this message came way later for some of you)

As previously mentioned, 2024 is where I will need to increase my massage prices at 5 dollars (1 hour $70, 1.5 hour $100). Have been putting it off for 2 years now. But below are some of the caveats:

• I have a Regular Status for those who come at least 4 times in a year. If you came at least 4 times in 2023, the rates remain the same for you in 2024. If one does come at least 4 times in 2024, the rates for 2024 and 2025 will remain as the previous rate as well. Simply put, your Regular Status will take effect immediately upon achieving it, and expire the following year Dec 31st. This is to show appreciation for those who come often, and to offset the cost as you guys are definitely spending more!
  • 10% birthday discount still stands, but only for the week of your birthday. Please hor, don't ask whether can it be birthday month or use the discount another time. Loyalty cards are still being issued, while stock last! (not sure whether I will be continuing this or not, for those who have it, please do give your feedback!)

New style Lomi Lomi Massage is being rolled out, you can have a read at the FAQ page: https://rexbestmassage.wixsite.com/rexmassage/faq and more details of Lomi Lomi at: https://rexbestmassage.wixsite.com/rexmassage/blog/tags/lomi-lomi-massage 

I'm also currently coordinating with another therapist for 4 hands Lomi Lomi Massage. Prices and when it will be rolled out TBC, as there needs to be some time to coordinate the strokes used. This is unlike most 4 hands massage that you might know of, where it's just 2 masseurs doing their own techniques on a client (this is called Twin Massage instead). 4 Hands massage requires both left and right strokes and pressure being coordinated, to give the client the best experience! So stay tuned!

Last of all, please continue to stay safe and happy in the upcoming year, and I see you soon!

P.S. do join the telegram channel for promotions and availibility (will be posting promotions from time to time through the channel) @ https://t.me/rexmassageavailability

Edited by Rex.Therapy

• Rex.Therapy changed the title to Rex Therapy - 4 Hands (coming soon), Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) & Super Hair Removal (SHR) + @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall
  • 1 month later...

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! May it be a year of blessings, happiness and prosperity!

I'm already working on the 2nd day of CNY (Sunday) so if you need something to do on that day, why not consider a session?

Stay safe everyone!

Managed to book an appointment with Rex, did not realised is actaually a stone throw from Havelock MRT.Rex is one of the better skilled masseur that I have patronise. He made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire sessions thereafter My entire body felt incredibly relaxed and all knots loosen. I will definitely be returning for another session in the future. Thank you, Rex!😊

• 1 month later...

Thanks @DDaddystarfor your feedback!

I have some clients asking about the potential 4 hands massage that I will be rolling out soon! In short, estimated time to launch is probably in Jun / Jul. Why the wait you may ask? That is because this is actual 4 hands massage where the massage strokes for the left and right side of the body is coordinated, and not just literally having 4 hands on your body massaging you without any coordination (that's twin massage btw). With that in mind, it takes time to coordinate training from both therapists to have the same style, techniques and strength to massage effectively. Do also note (as what clients who has came to me before) that the 4 hands massage wouldn't be sensual in nature. 

Arigato and please remember to hydrate yourself, the weather has been bloody warm these few weeks. 

Also remember to check out the telegram channel if you have not already done so!

• 2 weeks later...

Had my first session with Rex this morning and OMG 🤩 it was amazing 👍🏻 I suffer from lower back pain and this was the first massage in a long time that I was able to get up comfortably and feel great 😍 Rex definitely knows what he is doing with massage and MH. I can not wait for my next visit….. thank you 🙏