Male HQ

Rex Therapy - 4 Hands (coming soon), Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) & Super Hair Removal (SHR) + @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall

Thanks @nitebirdsg, @Hornday and @JYAG-sim for your kind reviews! Really appreciate the time that you take out to do the review! 

Incidentally, @JYAG-simthe dry part is only 10 mins 🤣 30 mins will definitely be too long especially given my style haha, And thanks to you and @aftereightmefor noticing that! I didn't think that my spoken English is something that people will realise it (neither did I think that my spoken English is that good haha).

In addition, from 3 Nov to 20 Nov I will be away for reservist, so any bookings will only be done on weekends (No choice, got to serve the nation). Also for those who have chatted me up in the past (be it in Whatsapp or Line) but have not booked a slot yet, please do reach out again! 

Last of all, my telegram channel (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability) will be the place for me to constantly update my schedule! I know a lot of you peek into the channel but didn't join, no frets! But I will be running promotions starting last week of Nov (for Dec period) and all promotions are only applicable to subscribers of the telegram channel! So do join if you already have not!

Stay safe everyone, and have a good day!

P.S. Yayyyy page 2 of the thread 😆

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

On 10/6/2021 at 10:23 PM, aftereightme said:

Yup. So far, two therapists speak extremely fluent English based on my experience. And they are Rex and Marc. Both of them are also very skilful in their massage 

What has good English got to do with massages? As long as can communicate good enough. You mean no good English, no good massage?

Was carving for a massage since M'sia is closed. Rex was introduced by a couple of friends, and I gotta say the experience was good!

The massage was relaxing. He was extremely careful when trying to massage me. He will constantly check on my wellbeing (eg. If the strokes were too hard or too soft). He also noticed that my shoulders were very tight. He asked if I'd prefer to spend more time on my shoulders so that he focus relaxing them. Really appreciate the thoughts. 

Aside from massage, the booking experience was smooth and systematic. Very professionally handled by him. 

Thanks Rex, will book again soon! 👍 

The convenience of booking an appointment, along with a list of catered services that's easy on the eyes, coaxed me into arranging a session with Rex on a Saturday morning. 

Getting to the location is easy; you'd only need to travel a bit more to reach the destination from a train station. Rex was at the front upon my arrival and ushered me to a room separated by Japanese Noren curtains and a door. The space exudes a homey vibe that puts me at ease.

Rex started off with a consultation on my physical well-being, allowing me to elaborate on parts of my body with sore muscles. He took notes of it and was focusing more on those during the holistic massage. As one being a bit on the heavier side, I appreciated the adequate strength he applied directly and effortlessly as he worked on especially the problematic areas. In fact, Rex had done a fantastic job of squeezing the pain away that I'm submitting this late review after enjoying a night of uninterrupted rest without any aching ailments. 

Being a first-time recipient of a manhood therapy, the Juagen procedure was an interesting experience at the very least. I definitely did not regret incorporating it to my request and I think it'll be a mainstay for my subsequent visits to Rex's Massage Therapy.

Thank you for the excellent service, Rex!

P.S: I've seen mentions of Rex's good verbal grasp of the English Language in some of the reviews here. Although it's not related to his line of work in any way, I'd like to at least highlight that it's a contributing factor to me patronizing him in the future, on the premise that I'll be able to communicate my issues more effectively.

Edited by Kwinny

I'm pretty picky when it comes to massages but Rex hit all the right notes ... he wisely suggested spending the entire session on my back which was a lot more tense than my legs, and taught me exercises to correct my iHunch 😛.  Manhood massage was a bit painful but interesting.  Will definitely be back for a longer session!

• 3 weeks later...

@Gintoki, @Kwinny, @revoguythank you so much for your feedback! Sorry was pretty busy with preparing for reservist (and reservist itself). Hope to see you guys soon again! ( @Gintokisee ya tonight!) 

@ChokkyApologies if I was unable to cater timings for you! Reach out to me again in whatsapp or line and let's see what we can arrange!

To others whom I was unable to fit into my schedule, sincere apologies on my end! Do try to schedule a slot at least a day in advance (same day booking is usually difficult as I have other matters of other businesses to settle, plus my own personal stuff to settle as well, hope you understand!)

And if you have not already joined the telegram group (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability) where my schedule is updated every week, what are you waiting for! There are also ongoing promotions for the month of December (Because who wouldn't enjoy a little pre-Christmas discounts!). Catch you inside the channel!

P.S. I'm aching from my reservist still 🤦‍♂️. As they say, as you age, your body recovers slower. To everyone out there, continue to keep your health in the best state possible!

WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

• 3 weeks later...

It's Christmas week! And I hope all of you out there are enjoying the festive season (minus the crowd, because there are soooo many people everywhere).

In the spirit of the season of giving, 20% of all massage proceeds on Christmas Eve (24th Dec) will be going to a charity organisation in Singapore (between food wastage/donation of food or animal shelter) and I will be posting the screenshot here as well! So if you are looking for a massage and also want to contribute to a good cause, consider booking a slot on Christmas Eve! (Please take note it is not 20% discount to you haha). As of now, my whole day is still pretty open!

Stay safe still, and remember to be nice to the people around you!

P.S. if you have not joined the telegram channel  (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability) you should totally join! Promotions and availability exclusive to the channel is posted there! See you!

Edited by Rex.Therapy

Finally managed to book him for 90 mins msg. He's very warm and welcoming. Massage was good. Pressure was always spot on and effective to loosen up all the stiffness. He didn't rush during the session. Really enjoyed the attention given. 

Definitely a good session. No wonder it's kinda tough to secure a slot. Haha... 😂

Had my first massage with Rex. He used moderate pressure to tease out tension and knots. Was able to detect and locate the problem areas and tightness. Also provided advice on how to stretch out the tight sinews. Massage was performed in a quiet comfortable room with low lights. Was also able to rinse off the oil at the end. Will definitely return for another session.

Managed to secure an early morning slot with Rex today after trying for a few days due to my work commitments clashing with his available timeslots. Thanks for your patience, Rex! I'm glad you held out, even tho its my first appt with you.

Rex turned out to be everything the reviews here have claimed...And more. He was spot on in locating the sore areas, and relieved the soreness and knots expertly. He provided sound advice on how to improve my posture to relieve backache, and even instructed me on exercises to strengthen my core muscles after the session. Rex is the embodiment of professionalism, friendliness, skill and patience. And a wonderful conversationalist, too. His place has a warm and friendly feel about it, just like the feeling you get when with Rex. The 1.5 hours was well spent quality time. I'd rate Rex a 10/10 on all counts cos i can't find any faults to give a 8 or 9 for.

Glad to have ended this year having found such a good friend and awesome therapist in Rex. He's one of the rare therapists who walks you right up to the door and bids you farewell like only a close buddy would. Seriously considering the 2-hour session next!

Hey @Bishaner78, @Summerbreezeand @SwimJimm, thank you so much for your kind words! Your feedback is what pushes me to continuously improve on my skills and techniques!

On 12/20/2021 at 11:17 AM, Rex.Therapy said:

It's Christmas week! And I hope all of you out there are enjoying the festive season (minus the crowd, because there are soooo many people everywhere).

In the spirit of the season of giving, 20% of all massage proceeds on Christmas Eve (24th Dec) will be going to a charity organisation in Singapore (between food wastage/donation of food or animal shelter) and I will be posting the screenshot here as well! So if you are looking for a massage and also want to contribute to a good cause, consider booking a slot on Christmas Eve! (Please take note it is not 20% discount to you haha). As of now, my whole day is still pretty open!

Stay safe still, and remember to be nice to the people around you!

P.S. if you have not joined the telegram channel  (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability) you should totally join! Promotions and availability exclusive to the channel is posted there! See you!

Also as promised, I have donated 20% of earnings for that day to charity! If you want to donate as well, this is one of the charity that I had donated to: https://www.giving.sg/fbsg#donate

Right now till March 2022, there will be 0% transaction fees as well on the platform so all your proceeds goes to the intended charity! It's a new year, do some good deeds, and make someone smile today! And if you have not subscribe to my telegram channel (https://t.me/rexmassageavailabilityfor promotions and availability, what are you waiting for?

23844774_Donationpic.thumb.PNG.2675a939297fa6847b1c96cbbeccf13c.PNG

Was afraid that there might be more social distancing restrictions coming our way soon, so I quickly booked another session with Rex on New Year's day. This time, I opted to include the juagen after the 1.5 hrs session. Was curious after reading about it from his FAQ page.

It turned out to be a very pleasant and interesting experience indeed, as Rex skillfully incorporated the juagen into the massage, warming up the kidneys and sacrum as he worked on the back, and then continued  to massage the thighs and lower belly from the front before working on the most important part. It was blended into the session seamlessly, unlike those who tag it on at the very end as an "extra". And it was done so professionally, that I was really amazed at Rex's skill. No painful tugging or twisting as if trying to yank the whole appendage out!! And not the HE kind of manipulation either. Just pure, wholesome therapy. The kind that is unique to Rex's style.

The effects the next day were rather thrilling and impressive. Libido was increased and it felt like I was having the kind of woodie back in the good ol' NS days...Enhanced the confidence so much that I paraded it at the pool shower room the next day :)

Overall, the professionally-combined  experience and result were thoroughly satisfying. Hoping it last...(been 5 days already). Results will definitely vary as we are all built differently and respond differently. As for me, l will definitely go again: the boost to the ego was just fantastic. (The massage was equally fantastic too, btw. LOL.)

• 2 weeks later...

Booked and appointment with Rex, as this is my first time going to a masseur, Rex check the box for me, he made sure I’m comfortable and constantly checking to see if the pressure is alright. He even make sure to teach me a work out to relax my calf as they are too tight.

For the Juagen, the process is not as painful compared to what I heard from other people.

Extremely down to earth and will highly recommend. 

Absolutely loved my 1.5 hrs long total indulgence with Rex. 
Rex is a very attentive person and will try his best to cater to your needs. From the very start to finish, Rex was spot on, he covered each and every area on my back that I wanted focus on. Rex listened to everything I needed done and applied just the right amount of time and pressure on these areas. 
His techniques, knowledge, calming voice and relaxing music, coupled with a clean tidy room has made the entire session an absolute pleasure experience. 
It was amazing, left Rex's place feeling relieved, refreshed and energized. 
Thanks Rex for making my day! 😃👍🏼

I highly recommend Rex for a strong good massage.

• 2 weeks later...

@SwimJimmThanks for your feedback on the manhood! and @jwst91 for your feedback!

Thanks @Amazonfor coming! Haha I initially contacted you for a session but seems like you got my slot first haha

For the others, I do have slots during these two days! Contact me if you wanna book a slot! (and shamelessly plugging in my telegram here again: (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability

Happy Chinese New Year everyone, and have a HUAT year ahead!

Been meaning to book a slot with Rex for quite sometime now, but due to personal commitments I only managed to do today.

First of all, booking is very easy (just make sure you book on an available slot) and drama free. After confirming the booking, a detailed instruction on how to get to his place was sent and details on what can I expect from the package that I took.

Rex is very accommodating and friendly. You can tell him which area do you want extra attention during the massage, and he will definitely attend to it. 

The massage was top notch. Before coming in, I had difficulty in lifting my shoulders but after the massage I definitely felt it loosened up, a massage worth every penny. For the Juagen, it was definitely different from the style that I had before but still on point.

I will definitely be back for another session with Rex.

I made a last-minute (same-day) appointment on a weekday afternoon, and booked a 1h + 15min juagen session with Rex. I arrived about 15min early and was milling around the neighbourhood when Rex texted 10min before our scheduled appointment and kindly invited me to go up early. After a shower in the common bathroom (basic amenities were provided), the massage started after he enquired if there was any old injury to take note of, whether I had a preferred massage style, and whether there were any particular muscles to focus on. The juagen part was integrated with the rest of the massage and was slightly painful as it was my first time receiving such a massage. I did get erections more easily in the next week and a half, especially spontaneous ones. ;) Overall, the pressure for the rest of the massage was firm and just right for me, and it was a very thorough massage considering the limited time. He even excluded the 10min or so that I spent showering before the massage, and eventually exceeded the scheduled time by 15min in order to ensure that he did his full 1h 15min massage routine. All in, I highly recommend Rex for a solid massage. 

Had a 90 mins deep tissue/sports massage session with Rex and it was an excellent experience. His place is clean with a good ambience. Not only does he give a deep and strong massage (which I prefer due to the knots accumulated from my workouts), he has a good intuitive body sense of what are the problem areas, which is an important skill for a masseur. His communication style is pleasant and relaxing, and as many noted, he does check from time to time if the pressure is right, etc. All in all, Rex is highly recommended. 

I had a 90min massage + 30min manhood.

For me my calf's are always an issue. I like how he ask question and trying to ease me in. As much as I have my calf being touch, I guess I have to tackle it one day or another. 

I had a painful manhood therapy before but with rex he is able to control the pressure to my pain threshold. 

But yeah coming back for sure.

Had a 60min Massage plus 15min manhood

Excellent experience, clean place.

Pre massage enquiry are thumbs up to access condition
Strokes are firm and steady, strong strength to work on the aching area. Knots are relieved.

Also he provided advise on the areas that need stretching (for me is shoulders)

Manhood is a little painful but he does gives a warning on it, so all is cool. As for the effects, i will update once i notice the change

Will definitely go again and for a longer duration also.

On 2/15/2022 at 2:00 PM, Bpmly_88 said:

I had a 90min massage + 30min manhood.

For me my calf's are always an issue. I like how he ask question and trying to ease me in. As much as I have my calf being touch, I guess I have to tackle it one day or another. 

I had a painful manhood therapy before but with rex he is able to control the pressure to my pain threshold. 

But yeah coming back for sure.

Just want to say after more than weeks with your session. I am still seeing results. 

My calf muscles does not pull like crazy. In fact today I manage to run finish my whole entire 2.4k without stopping or feeling the muscle pull till now. 

Oops was a bit busy over the month of Feb!

Thanks @khione @Aiwu @kazukikinokintaro @Jstack @Bpmly_88 @7ay_kai @Jason Chua @lightson @Someasiandude for taking the time out and writing the reviews! Hope to see you guys back soon as well! and remember to do your stretches!

1st Major updates!

In lieu with what's going on with Ukraine, I am going to donate 5% of my March income to humanitarian efforts in helping civilians there (it's not a matter of who's right or wrong in this war, but what needs to be done for the people). If you want to get a massage and do good deeds, consider coming during March! (also if you want to donate, you can donate to this webpage (https://mothership.sg/2022/03/singapore-red-cross-raised-2-million-ukraine/)

2nd Major update!
Starting from 1st Jan 2023, I will be increasing my massage price (due to GST hike and inflation) to
1 hour $70

1.5 hour $100

However, I do realize that I have clients who are regulars, and those who will become a regular eventually, and it doesn't make sense to increase for them (after all, your support is what keeps me going), so to quantify what counds as a regular, as long as one spends $800 in a year, that will constitue as a regular, and the current pricing will be applicable to them. $800 seems a lot, but it isn't really. 1.5 hours ($100) for 8 times, that's one session every 1.5 month minimally. Rationale being, if one cannot even come once every month/1.5 month, then the increase in price is not really going to affect you much!

I will be posting more updates on my webpage soon, including various scenarios that might occur, but as of now, this is what I have!

Continue to stay safe, and remember to join my telegram channel if you have not already done so! (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability)

On 3/9/2022 at 10:12 PM, Rex.Therapy said:

Oops was a bit busy over the month of Feb!

Thanks @khione @Aiwu @kazukikinokintaro @Jstack @Bpmly_88 @7ay_kai @Jason Chua @lightson @Someasiandude for taking the time out and writing the reviews! Hope to see you guys back soon as well! and remember to do your stretches!

1st Major updates!

In lieu with what's going on with Ukraine, I am going to donate 5% of my March income to humanitarian efforts in helping civilians there (it's not a matter of who's right or wrong in this war, but what needs to be done for the people). If you want to get a massage and do good deeds, consider coming during March! (also if you want to donate, you can donate to this webpage (https://mothership.sg/2022/03/singapore-red-cross-raised-2-million-ukraine/)

2nd Major update!
Starting from 1st Jan 2023, I will be increasing my massage price (due to GST hike and inflation) to
1 hour $70

1.5 hour $100

However, I do realize that I have clients who are regulars, and those who will become a regular eventually, and it doesn't make sense to increase for them (after all, your support is what keeps me going), so to quantify what counds as a regular, as long as one spends $800 in a year, that will constitue as a regular, and the current pricing will be applicable to them. $800 seems a lot, but it isn't really. 1.5 hours ($100) for 8 times, that's one session every 1.5 month minimally. Rationale being, if one cannot even come once every month/1.5 month, then the increase in price is not really going to affect you much!

I will be posting more updates on my webpage soon, including various scenarios that might occur, but as of now, this is what I have!

Continue to stay safe, and remember to join my telegram channel if you have not already done so! (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability)

By increasing the price, u r not donating to Ukraine. U r making others to donate I feel. Whatever. 

Hope someone benefits.

On 3/9/2022 at 11:27 PM, cutejack said:

By increasing the price, u r not donating to Ukraine. U r making others to donate I feel. Whatever. 

Hope someone benefits.

Yah so true. Plus using GST as another reason to increase prices? Got pay tax and collecting GST for govt? I mean, this is home-based, probably income from massage not declared since got other full time work. 

On 3/9/2022 at 11:27 PM, cutejack said:

Hope someone benefits.

@cutejacknot sure what your problem is. The amount that I am donating will be coming from my March earnings. The price increase will take effect from 1st Jan 2023. Have a closer and more detailed read before shooting your mouth (or fingers in this case) off. I'm awaiting your reply to this. Also, get off whatever horse you're sitting on. Not everyone's life is as privileage and entitled as yours, I FEEL, since we are in the business of typing whatever we feel right now. Whatever. Hope someone wakes you up. 

On 3/9/2022 at 11:57 PM, Saggiboy said:

Yah so true. Plus using GST as another reason to increase prices? Got pay tax and collecting GST for govt? I mean, this is home-based, probably income from massage not declared since got other full time work. 

Not sure whether you, @Saggiboy or cutejack analysis is worse off. When you go out and eat and buy stuff, you are telling me you don't need to pay more cause of GST increase? Have you thought about my cost? Massage Oil? Rent? Electricity bill from the rise in oil and gas prices? Also sorry to burst your bubble but I do report (at least partially) of my income to income tax, and no, I dont have other full time work. Also, please know how GST works when it comes to operating business dear lord. To pay GST as a business, you need to register with ACRA and indicate you are going to collect GST from your customers. Use your brains a bit can? 

Stop having group think and typing what you think without processing the information needed. For the past 3 years I have delayed increasing the price because I value my clients and I know massage is a luxury for some people (while a necessity for others), and have tried to keep the price the same regardless of everything else. Clients who come back to me repeatedly knows that I do give discounts and all, and if the both of you had joined the telegram channel you guys would have known about other mechanics that I try to offset costs. To just type without processing all these information makes me sad that this is the state of thinking that exist right now.

And even to the point of increasing my price, I have thought about it since the start of this year and wonder is it a good move, and have tried ways to figure how for those who come back, how can I still keep the price same for them. It's to the point of informing everyone 9 MONTHS EARLIER that there will be a price increase. If the both of you have not even came to me once, then this topic is none of your business, and am not sure how, in any way, will my price increase affect either of you.

Lastly, as to the donation part, I will never make others donate on behalf of me. This is not a case of left pocket out and right pocket in. I have done donations in the past (if you would have taken the time to see my past contribution you would have known). I always believe in helping the less fortunate if I can, and if any of you @cutejack and @Saggiboy have anything  to say to helping the less fortunate, give me a call. I will chat with you personally (of course text me first before you call cause I don't use my phone when I'm with my clients), and to make things even clearer, I will record the call so that the world can hear what the both of you have to say. 

P.S. I read in a research somewhere that due to attention span, some people can't read long text, so I'm bolding some of the main points for the both of you in case you lose your attention somewhere in the text. 

On 3/10/2022 at 8:44 AM, Rex.Therapy said:

@cutejacknot sure what your problem is. The amount that I am donating will be coming from my March earnings. The price increase will take effect from 1st Jan 2023. Have a closer and more detailed read before shooting your mouth (or fingers in this case) off. I'm awaiting your reply to this. Also, get off whatever horse you're sitting on. Not everyone's life is as privileage and entitled as yours, I FEEL, since we are in the business of typing whatever we feel right now. Whatever. Hope someone wakes you up. 

Not sure whether you, @Saggiboy or cutejack analysis is worse off. When you go out and eat and buy stuff, you are telling me you don't need to pay more cause of GST increase? Have you thought about my cost? Massage Oil? Rent? Electricity bill from the rise in oil and gas prices? Also sorry to burst your bubble but I do report (at least partially) of my income to income tax, and no, I dont have other full time work. Also, please know how GST works when it comes to operating business dear lord. To pay GST as a business, you need to register with ACRA and indicate you are going to collect GST from your customers. Use your brains a bit can? 

Stop having group think and typing what you think without processing the information needed. For the past 3 years I have delayed increasing the price because I value my clients and I know massage is a luxury for some people (while a necessity for others), and have tried to keep the price the same regardless of everything else. Clients who come back to me repeatedly knows that I do give discounts and all, and if the both of you had joined the telegram channel you guys would have known about other mechanics that I try to offset costs. To just type without processing all these information makes me sad that this is the state of thinking that exist right now.

And even to the point of increasing my price, I have thought about it since the start of this year and wonder is it a good move, and have tried ways to figure how for those who come back, how can I still keep the price same for them. It's to the point of informing everyone 9 MONTHS EARLIER that there will be a price increase. If the both of you have not even came to me once, then this topic is none of your business, and am not sure how, in any way, will my price increase affect either of you.

Lastly, as to the donation part, I will never make others donate on behalf of me. This is not a case of left pocket out and right pocket in. I have done donations in the past (if you would have taken the time to see my past contribution you would have known). I always believe in helping the less fortunate if I can, and if any of you @cutejack and @Saggiboy have anything  to say to helping the less fortunate, give me a call. I will chat with you personally (of course text me first before you call cause I don't use my phone when I'm with my clients), and to make things even clearer, I will record the call so that the world can hear what the both of you have to say. 

P.S. I read in a research somewhere that due to attention span, some people can't read long text, so I'm bolding some of the main points for the both of you in case you lose your attention somewhere in the text. 

Ok. Let me tell u. Yes. I read your post carefully. The price increasing in Jan next year. 

I always wonder most of the business people tell their customers that increase in the price , so n so percentage goes for charity. To me like why? Any amount for charity n donations should come from your earnings n not from the customers' extra payment.

And Alex, if u see carefully, yr massage price is on the high side. 

U claim u r paying rental. To whom are you paying? Believe it's a home based right?

As u mentioned not everyone has the privilege as me, same goes for this. There might be someone who needs the massage badly but can't afford. Will u give them at a cheaper price? 

Again, I make myself clear. I don't meant to hurt u or what, be considerate n kind at the same time when u earn money. 

My sincere apologies if I hurt u in any ways. If the cost is seriously high for u, I take back my words too.

On 3/10/2022 at 12:04 PM, cutejack said:

Ok. Let me tell u. Yes. I read your post carefully. The price increasing in Jan next year. 

I always wonder most of the business people tell their customers that increase in the price , so n so percentage goes for charity. To me like why? Any amount for charity n donations should come from your earnings n not from the customers' extra payment.

And Alex, if u see carefully, yr massage price is on the high side. 

U claim u r paying rental. To whom are you paying? Believe it's a home based right?

As u mentioned not everyone has the privilege as me, same goes for this. There might be someone who needs the massage badly but can't afford. Will u give them at a cheaper price? 

Again, I make myself clear. I don't meant to hurt u or what, be considerate n kind at the same time when u earn money. 

My sincere apologies if I hurt u in any ways. If the cost is seriously high for u, I take back my words too.

@cutejackAgain I might be reading it wrongly your text wrongly, but any amount for charity and donations is coming from my earnings in March this year, while the price increase is next year, which is not related to the donation at all. It's two separate announcement. 

Also, I'm not Alex.

As for paying rental, yes, I rent a space in a flat to do massage, and yes it is home based (because it's not in a shop). So if you're thinking that 'oh Rex is staying with his parents and using his family house to do massage' then let me stop you there and correct you. I rent a flat to do massage, thereby it is home based. If you have a different classification for this, do let me know. 

As for my price, I'm not sure how you determine that my massage price is on the high side. I look through the listings here and it seems like mine is pretty average in price. If you will be so kind to run a two way ANNOVA test on all the listing prices and determined that my price is indeed high, I will be glad to reduce it. Else, i'm not sure how my price is on the high side. If you are comparing to shop based, then that's a different metric to compare. If you're comparing to shop based price then let me tell you, please stop coming into the massage section cause most of the masseurs' price are higher than shop based.

Will I give someone a cheaper price? Case to case basis. I do offer cheaper rates to students and nsf because I know people in that category do not have the earning power yet. But in my experience, someone who doesn't have the money to pay for massage usually means that there are other things in his/her life to worry about, and massage is the last thing on their mind. But there is a difference between someone who cannot afford massage, and someone who can afford but thinks its too expensive. If it's the latter, then i will suggest to move on and find another cheap massage that will suit his/her budget. Machiam think like all massage prices are like your chicken rice price ar? Everywhere 3.50 or 4.50 dollars, add egg 50cents, add tofu 1 dollar standard price? If you dont want to pay for 4.50 chicken rice, then go for a 3.50 chicken rice or a 2.50 nasi lemak, and stop complaining about expensive chicken rice. (that said, i know there are chicken rice that are like 20 dollars and even I cannot fathom the value of that plate of chicken rice)

My sincere apologies as well if I'm too harsh, but do understand that a home based massage (or outcall), is a business after all, and that a service is being provided. Countless masseurs that I have talked to, we all have injuries that arise from massaging people, because of the strength that's needed. Thumb, finger, elbow injuries are the most common, and some masseurs even have to bear with being sexually assaulted, which shouldn't be the case. So I really find it appalling when it comes to a service, people will ask for discounts upfront, undermining the effort needed for the massage. It's not goods that we are selling here, where one can haggle on the price, but it's of service, where we try our best to alleviate some of your body problems, at the expenses of ours. Unseen costs, like future nerve damages on the masseurs, are usually not taken into consideration into the cost. People always complain cannot find good massage, then when they find good ones, they always want to ask for discounts. How to survive if it's just a vicious cycle of self-deprivating processes?

P.S. People who knows me knows that I'm super friendly and considerate. And while like I say, massage is a business after all, it doesn't mean kindness and humanity should come at the expense. The original intent of the post is to donate to the humanitarian efforts on my part, so I'm not really sure what the whole pretext of this long thread is for. Again, if you want to get on to a call to discuss about the altruism behind my actions of donating, sure, I will be more than happy. But if not, then I will suggest to donate to the Ukraine humanitarian movement (or any other charity for any purpose) yourself. 

P.S.S (if there's such a thing): apparently donation to overseas causes will not give you tax relief, something new I learnt today. Nevertheless, the Ukraine people still need your help, if you can: https://mothership.sg/2022/03/singapore-red-cross-raised-2-million-ukraine/

Had a 1.5hrs holistic massage + 30mins manhood massage.  

Place is very clean. Including the toilet.

The room is nice and cosy.

Rex ask if there's any specific area to focus on. I told him to focus on my shoulds and lower back. I also told him that my last massage was about 6 months ago, so not to apply too much strength. 

Rex will check constantly if the strength is ok. 

After the holistic massage, he went on to the manhood massage. It was kind of painful but bearable. 

After the massage I can feel that my shoulders and lower back have loosen up. 

Rex also taught me a simple  exercise that hlep to reliefs shoulder aches.

Overall experience was fantastic. 

I definitely visit again!

Edited by ryk

• 2 weeks later...

First time massage session with Rex. Initially opted for 1 hour, but he asked to take the 1.5 hours massage. I dare say, did not make me regret. He is very professional. Nice room ambience, he has great personality and great skills. When I first arrived, I was perspiring and he offered that I showered first before the session. The bathroom is decent. Towel given is clean. First time being naked for massage haha but he is very professional. Could tell what was my problem the moment he started the session. Can tell that he is very concern about my issue, kept emphasising that I need to seek help. He also taught me some simple stretching for my still posture, which is not necessary for him but he did it, a big plus point for him to go an extra mile for his client. At the end of the session, my muscles feels sore but the nice feeing kind of sore. Will definitely come back again. 

Edited by KenFu

Went to Rex's massage for 1.5hr Holistic and 15 mins Manhood. Rex catered sufficient strength throughout the whole session which left me feeling all relaxed. All the knots and aches on my shoulder and lower back were relieved. My whole body is feeling lighter at the end of the massage. Almost fell asleep too! Manhood massage is quite comfortable overall. Just slight pain at certain procedure. Erection feels harder and ejaculation volume is more too.

Easy to find his location and his place is clean as well. Towels are fresh and clean. Toilet is well equipped as well. Overall would go back to him for another massage!

I tried Rex first time last Tue, went for 90min

His instructions to get there were useful, found the place easily but I suggest drivers cater time to find parking space.

I found the setup of the massage room comfortable and conducive. Face rest was ok (I feel some places face rest not as comfy). He took care to ask about air con temperature and cover me up properly (I went nude but it’s up to you) so I was comfortable throughout. 

He is friendly and clear, but also not overly chatty which is my personal pref. I also liked that he asked about focus areas and injuries before starting and also about pressure level.

for me I had trouble with shoulders and upper back that day. His massage was effective to ease my shoulder and upper back ache.

It was relaxing overall and Will definitely visit again :)

So I decided to pamper myself with a 1.5 hrs massage and 30 mins Juagen session at Rex's today. This also marked my first venture into homebased massage after browsing through all the reviews here. As expected Rex did not disappoint. His Holistic massage style left me invigorated and light as a feather at the end of the session. And I really liked the massage oil that he had used. It had a heavenly scent and sank into my skin without a trace of greasiness or stickiness and was like I just had moisturiser applied all over my body. Don't even need to take a bath at the end of the massage at all and I had smelt divine all day long after that. According to Rex, the base oil is high grade jojoba oil and it is infused with expensive lotus essential oil from Thailand. No wonder the massage oil smelt so familiar to me. I have always loved the heavenly and calming scent of lotus essential oil. I think he should bottle it and sell it as an after bath oil. Can give L'Occitane's very popular sweet almond bath oil a fight for the money.

As for the Juagen manhood therapy, I was initially quite apprehensive as it was the general consensus that it could be quite painful. But I had also read that while some would 'cry father cry mother' about the pain involved, others had found it not that painful and tolerable. My own experience from this massage seemed to be the latter. The most painful step of the massage is the pinching and plucking of the inner thigh areas to clear any lymphatic blockage there and it was just only uncomfortable to me. The other steps of the manhood massage were actually quite enjoyable... especially the part when he was trying to 'catch the vein' in my little brother. 😊

Rex explained that those who had a lot of lymphatic blockages in their thigh areas would experience more pain and vice versa. So I guess that I must have had not that much  blockages accumulated there and it is a good thing, no? 🤔

Needless to say, I am looking forward to another massage session at Rex's and a Juagen booster shot as well in the very near future. 😃

Booked a 60 mins Swedish massage with Rex. I've been a longtime lurker of the forum, but I felt compelled to make an account here and give him a review as it was that incredible.

The place was clean and easy to find, very central in the TB estate. 

As other reviewers have mentioned, Rex was very easy to communicate with, extremely professional and had a firm hand (which I prefer when it comes to massages). The massage oil used also felt "premium", with a pleasant scent and was non-greasy.

I've been looking for a go-to masseur ever since my previous masseur had an injury with no success until now. Thank you Rex!

• 4 weeks later...

I have finally managed to book 1.5hr session much in advanced with Rex this Monday. It's really worth and unregretful massage session. 

Rex is very prefessional and he asked for my preference areas to focus and any injury before. He also will check my comfortability throughout the session. He could really mix the various massage skills in different areas of my body such as harder deep tissue on my shoulder and back area but more soft and smooth on my leg which I requested. My hip and butt side also got ingured a bit due to heavy gym exercise and rex could also help me to release some of my tight and sour muscles there.

Really appreciate and enjoy the session. Thks a lot Rex and will definitely go back again if could manage to book your time. Haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had my very first massage with Rex on the weekend… I really enjoyed the massage and the manhood therapy…. The pressure that he applied was right on point.. The manhood therapy was a different sort of therapy that i have never tried before… It was a very eye opening experience that made me learn alot and improved alot on my ejaculation. Nothing sensual just very good 1hr of legit massage and manhood therapy… And not forgetting he even gave me some advice on what i have to take note on for example my posture and etc… will definitely come back again 

Went to Rex for a massage today. The pressure was just right. I booked a deep tissue massage which was the right choice. Rex started with a dry kneading of my lower back which was my problem spot, before moving on to the oil massage. He was able to address all the spots that were sore from hours of exercise. I did feel more relaxed and less tight after the massage. 

The room was clean and simple, with shower facilities available if you wish to have a rinse after the massage. 

Location was easy to get to as well, and easy to find. Just no lift and located on the 3rd floor.

Overall it was a great experience and I will go back for another session. 

• 1 month later...

Fuyoh, I have not been replying here for a long time! Apologies!

Thanks to @ryk, @KenFu, @WastingAway, @sagti, @sgchn85, @stevechia, @Z_W, @don83, @MasLover, @Buggie, @Tennislover22 and @rambunctiousjock for your kind words and feedback! It helps me to take note what is done well and what isnt! 

@ScratchedDiamond have you contacted me? HAHA I sure hope you did!

A few updates!

1. From Aug 15 onwards, I will be shifting to a new place (current place lease is not being renewed), but fret not, it's a 5 mins walk away from the current location. New location will be given when booking is done! Still very accessible to come to (in fact I think it's even more accessible than my current place), so hope to see all your continuous support!

2. Kena covid already (2 weeks back) so you and I are both relatively safer for now (hopefully)

3. Still thinking about increasing the cost of massage next year due to upward pressure of basically, everything.

4. Once I move to my new place, will be starting (hopefully) SHR hair removal, which some of my clients have been asking for! Price list will be out by then!

5. Reservist on last week of July to end of first week of Aug, so only weekends are free, and even then, limited slots!

For now I think these are the things that I have to jot down, hope to see you guys soon! And please take care in the meantime, covid cases are on the rise once again 🤦‍♂️

P.S. if you have not joined the telegram channel for availability, what are you waiting for? (https://t.me/rexmassageavailability)

• 2 weeks later...

I went for my first full body massage (1.5 h) and manhood therapy (15 min) with Rex last week. Disclaimer: I don't have many experience in massage. In fact, this is my second time that I reached out for a masseur for massage. 

I was down with COVID-19 early this month. After I became negative, I felt weak and could not sleep well. There were days that I would lie down on my bed, fully awake and I could not fall asleep for 1-2 hours. As I need to go to work the next day, I could not help feeling flustered and anxious. The anxiety just made things worse. I tried meditation and breathing exercises but it was futile. I knew that there were others who suffered with some form of insomnia after COVID-19 too. I talked to my friends and they recommended me to try out massage. My friend gave me a list but recommended Rex because of the good reviews.

I was clueless about booking massage appointment in Singapore. I tried my luck and messaged Rex. I asked him many questions and he was very patient in replying me. Rex was also kind enough to let me try out his massage service on the same day of enquiry.

My thoughts about the massage

Honestly, I don't know how to differentiate between a good and bad massage, as I have little experience in massage.

For any newbies like me, I can tell you that Rex has a great way to make you to feel safe. I was quite nervous to try full body massage (and being naked) in front of a masseur. He was highly professional. It was the way he touched my body and the respect he gave to his customers that made me feel safe and relaxed throughout the entire massage.

He also catered to the needs of his customers. He explained what he was doing and adjusted the strength to my needs. He was able to detect if I was feeling pain or if I was not relaxed. Furthermore, he explained what he was doing which gave me a great appreciation of the entire massage experience.

I felt sore on my shoulder the next day but it was ok. 

Speaking about professionalism, Rex actually checked back with his customers. He contacted me today and checked back on me. Honestly, I was touched. Seriously, he deserved to be commented, which was why I created an account in blowing wind forum today specially to write this review for him.

Did my sleep improve after the massage?

It was around 7 days after the massage. As I tracked sleeping with my apple watch, the sleep app indicated that my quality of sleep improved. Another indicator indicating my sleep quality improved was that I felt more refreshed waking up for the past few days. 

I am not saying that massage is directly linked to my sleep improvement, as there are definitely a lot of things I still need to work on. Rex suggested a few things that I need to take note to help with my insomnia. I will continue to work on that.

My first experience with manhood therapy
Honestly, it was weird. It was my first time trying out manhood therapy. For the most part, it was shiok (I don't know how to describe the experience, but shiok is the closest adjective I can find). It was not as painful as I imagined.

I was also surprised because he uncovered spots on my body that could make me erected even though I was not sexually aroused.

Speaking about the changes I observed after the manhood therapy which I think newbies may be interested to know. For me, I did not observe any differences. However, I did not know what to expect and did not track the before and after. Furthermore, I was not sexually active, so I cannot note if there was any improvement in my sexual performance. Nevertheless, I think it will take more therapies to note any differences. 

Final thoughts

Overall, I have a great massage experience and I look forward for the next massage session with Rex :) 

Highly recommended!! If you have any questions, don't think twice, please contact him and enquire about his massage services.

• 3 weeks later...

i've had a 1.5h full body massage with 30min manhood with Rex yesterday. as a regular massage goer, all i can say is Rex is amazing at undoing all the knots in my body. he even reduced the strain on my shoulders so i can work out more comfortably now. if you need a professional and knowledgable masseuse, i highly recommend Rex. 

bonus points as his new location is even more convenient to get to. 

• Rex.Therapy changed the title to Rex Therapy - 4 Hands (coming soon), Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) & Super Hair Removal (SHR) + @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall