Male HQ

Anonymous Telegram

shy

I was browsing BW and found some Tele groups that sound interesting haha. But I'm worried I join with my personal account and someone recognize me (I use Tele to chat with friends). Any tips how to sign up and join anonymously?

Get a cheap 'secondary' phone, get another SIM card, and register another account with it. There are many reasonably priced phones and SIM-only mobile plans nowadays. If anyone asks, just say the other phone is for entertainment use to save data and battery for your primary phone. 

Just a suggestion! 😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 12:17 AM, manehiso said:

Get a cheap 'secondary' phone, get another SIM card, and register another account with it. There are many reasonably priced phones and SIM-only mobile plans nowadays. If anyone asks, just say the other phone is for entertainment use to save data and battery for your primary phone. 

Just a suggestion! 😁

No need to buy phone. Just make another tele accnt. You can sign in multiple accnts in tele app. You can switch accnts easily. 

On 4/26/2021 at 10:34 AM, top_suck said:

No need to buy phone. Just make another tele accnt. You can sign in multiple accnts in tele app. You can switch accnts easily. 

Edited by Anonymous79

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.