Male HQ

Phone Sex to share sex exp - bi fit guys preferred

Veloster

Trust me I have enough of sex sessions with my regular bi 3 some as I am bi top and enjoys both hot chicks and bi fit toned guys. So I am reaching out to bi guys to share our sexual exp and yes get horny and wank over the phone...it sure is alot enjoyable than wanking alone. If you are interested do share your bod pic and also let me know if you are bi and or curious str guys...and we go move forward from there and exchange line id numbers. 

I am Ray. Cheers. 

20200703_195303.jpg

Edited by Veloster

3 hours ago, Veloster said:

Trust me I have enough of sex sessions with my regular bi 3 some as I am bi top and enjoys both hot chicks and bi fit toned guys. So I am reaching out to bi guys to share our sexual exp and yes get horny and wank over the phone...it sure is alot enjoyable than wanking alone. If you are interested do share your bod pic and also let me know if you are bi and or curious str guys...and we go move forward from there and exchange numbers. 

I am Ray. Cheers. 20200703_195303.thumb.jpg.c7b925e5aa63ca752bb0d4c7be40236e.jpg

hot hot hot 

• 2 weeks later...