Male HQ

Bobby's Wellness Massage @ Jurong West

Happy TGIF!

Some of you have feedback that Jurong is quite far west, not so convenient for east-siders.

I'm happy to inform you that I will be having a session in MBS Hotel from 1-3 Nov (Limited slots available).

Feel free to text me to make booking!

Regards,

Bobby

Edited by twinkletoes

On 10/28/2022 at 12:18 PM, twinkletoes said:

Happy TGIF!

Some of you have feedback that Jurong is quite far west, not so convenient for east-siders.

I'm happy to inform you that I will be having a session in MBS Hotel from 1-3 Nov (Limited slots available).

Doing this for the first time, prices will follow my usual pricing:

60 mins - $70

90mins - $100

120mins - $130

Feel free to text me to make booking!

Regards,

Bobby

image.jpeg

Hi all, 

Thank you for your support in the MBS pop up massage.

The slots are fully booked and is now close.

If anybody like to be put on a waiting list, feel free to text me your preferred day and timing, to be placed on a waiting list. I will contact you if anybody pulls out.

Thank you 🙏

Regards,

Bobby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all, 

December is the month of self-care, I'm delighted to receive a self-care diary from a client! 

Thank you for dropping by, updating my availability for the upcoming week. 

I received feedback that having sessions closer to town will be a good idea. I'm just waiting for my custom made Massage bed rolley - bag so that I can bring my Master Massage bed out of Jurong, so as to book a hotel and hold sessions there. If you are interested in such sessions, feel free to pm me. I will be sending out pre-bookings here when details are out too.

In the meantime do take care of yourself! 

Regards,

Bobby

Edited by twinkletoes

Hi everyone!

Whew Taobao 12.12 shopping is too stressful for me when Zhifubao is soo troublesome :(

This week is freer for me as I dun have any Tour guide lessons in the morning. I have learning quite a bit about Singapore history haha

Feel free to share with me during your massage!

Happy Massaging!

Bobby

Edited by twinkletoes

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

Updates on 25 - 27 Jan for Massage at Hotel Experience. Great if you are working around town and can take some time away from meetings and work for a short massage getaway:  

25 Jan @ Grand Copthorne: 8am - 4pm available

26 Jan @ Mystery Hotel: 3pm - 10pm available

27 Jan: 11:30am -1pm, 6pm - 7:30pm, 10:30 - 12mn

Feel free to pm me on telegram: Boombobs if you are interested :)

Edited by twinkletoes

Hi guys!

Thank you for your support this week in the Hotel Massage experience. 

Some of you shared that it has become easier to arrange for a massage appointment due to the central location. Also, the hotel environment is a nice quiet getaway from work and busy Singapore.

For the upcoming massage getaway:

29th Jan, Sunday

30th Jan, Monday

5th Feb, Sunday

I will also be posting more on my telegram group https://t.me/bobbymsg if you like to follow me. Thank you! 

Hi guys!

Bobby's Massage SpaCation is now in Week 2! Yes, I am still continuing my massage in Jurong, and it will be at a city hotel once a week :) 

Thank you for supporting me through booking a relaxing hotel experience amidst your busy city life. 

My Upcoming Massage Getaway:

5th Feb, Sunday @ M Hotel Singapore (Near Tanjong Pagar) 8am - 8pm (TODAY) 
9th Feb, Thursday @ Mercure Singapore Tyrwhitt (Near Bendemeer MRT) 3pm - 11am
10th Feb, Friday @ Hotel Boss (Need Lavender MRT) 3pm - 10pm
26th Feb, Sunday @Mystery hotel
5th March, Sunday @Mystery hotel

I will also be posting more on my telegram group https://t.me/bobbymsg if you like to follow me. Contact me @boombobs Thank you! 

Edited by twinkletoes

Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with Bobby's Massage Spa-cation!

This week, we're bringing our top-notch massage services to two luxurious hotels in Singapore.

Treat yourself to a relaxing and rejuvenating spa experience in the comfort of a city hotel.

Upcoming Massage Getaway Schedule:
Thursday, February 9th @ Mercure Singapore Tyrwhitt (Near Bendemeer MRT) from 3pm to 11pm
Friday, February 10th @ Hotel Boss (Near Lavender MRT) from 3pm to 10pm

Don't miss out on this chance to pamper yourself and leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

Book your appointment now and enjoy exclusive discounts when you mention this advertisement.

Follow me on my telegram group https://t.me/bobbymsg  for more updates and promotions on Bobby's Massage Spa-cation.

Book now @boombobs on Telegram and let me help you escape the stress of city life!"

Indulge in a Luxurious Spa-cation with Bobby's Massage Services!

Take a break from the bustling city and immerse yourself in a rejuvenating spa experience with Bobby's Massage Spa-cation. Bringing top-notch services to one of Singapore's finest city hotels for your ultimate comfort and relaxation.

Plan your escape with our upcoming massage getaway schedule:
Thursday, February 16th at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, just a 5-minute walk from Havelock MRT, 9am - 5pm

Don't miss this chance to pamper yourself and leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. 

Stay updated with our latest promotions and events by following us on Telegram at https://t.me/bobbymsg. Book your appointment now by reaching us @boombobs on Telegram and escape the stress of city life!

Edited by twinkletoes

Happening today!

Indulge in a Luxurious Spa-cation with Bobby's Massage Services!

Take a break from the bustling city and immerse yourself in a rejuvenating spa experience with Bobby's Massage Spa-cation. Bringing top-notch services to one of Singapore's finest city hotels for your ultimate comfort and relaxation.

Plan your escape with our upcoming massage getaway schedule:
Thursday, February 16th at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, just a 5-minute walk from Havelock MRT, 9am - 5pm

Sunday, February 26th at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, just a 5-minute walk from Havelock MRT, 8am - 8pm

Don't miss this chance to pamper yourself and leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. 

Stay updated with our latest promotions and events by following us on Telegram at https://t.me/bobbymsg. Book your appointment now by reaching us @boombobs on Telegram and escape the stress of city life!

Good day guys,

Planning your escape with our upcoming massage getaway schedule:

Sunday, February 26th at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, just a 5-minute walk from Havelock MRT, 8am - 8pm

Look out for the upcoming dates in March for our massage getaway!

Stay updated with our latest promotions and events by following us on Telegram at https://t.me/bobbymsg. Book your appointment now by reaching us @boombobs on Telegram and escape the stress of city life!

image.png

image.png

Hello there!

Are you feeling stressed and in need of a rejuvenating massage? Look no further than our massage service! We have two upcoming sessions that you won't want to miss.

Join me today, Monday, March 6th at the Travelodge Hotel at Harbourfront, just a 6-minute walk from Harbourfront MRT. We have slots available from 10am to 1pm and from 2.30pm to 6pm.

Or, if you can't make it today, we have another session on Saturday, March 11th at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, just a 5-minute walk from Havelock MRT. This session runs from 8am to 8pm, so there's plenty of time to fit in some self-care.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to pamper yourself and leave feeling refreshed and renewed. Follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/bobbymsg to stay updated on our latest promotions and events. Book your appointment now by messaging me @boombobs on Telegram and escape the stress of city life. Can't wait to see you soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for checking in. I have been slightly busy and haven't been updating my blowing wind profile. Yes I am doing home based massage in Jurong, outcall massage is also available!

Feel free to contact me at:
Telegram: Boombobs

You may look at the available slots with my e-calendar: https://calendly.com/boomz-kb90/massage-appointment

See you soon!

Bobby

• 5 months later...

Bobby was away for a fortnight to serve the nation. When he is back, I immediately booked a 90 min slot with him this morning.  

Bobby takes his profession seriously and remembers your preferences and needs. Also there is always some new techniques to look forward too. As another satisfied client reviewed in another platform, just as you put the trust in the hands of the chef for omakase meals, you can surely trust Bobby to delight you with his impeccable skills and friendly service.

Thanks Bob, for the great massage today. Will book again soon.

bo beh zao - Bobby is indeed in a league of his own.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to try out Bobby to alleviate my muscle knots after reading the good reviews left here. Location is a bit far so I was late but he welcomed me with a warm smile. He started with some light stretches to loosen up the muscles before going into his routine. Every part of the body is given equal attention. Pressure is fine and more to light/medium side. Felt relaxed after the session. Bobby is also a friendly therapist and able to chat on whole range of topics. Overall recommended. Thanks Bobby!