Jump to content
Male HQ

Shirtless hunky men house cleaning service


Recommended Posts

Guest Guest

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/weekend-only-you-can-hire-shirtless-hunks-clean-your-house

 

Are the slots taken up? It is a must-hire event but they never say how many hunks coming per booking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
1 hour ago, bigdanbeam said:

How do you know you'll  get as advertised

 

Yeah lor... I still cannot forget that  yoyopetra saga... 🤦‍♂️

 

Scarly pay so much money and people like him turned up to clean your house topless, HOW? Waste money still never mind. Eyesore cannot cure can die! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hunk clean n fun

That might be different.

Some years back I hired some gay students to clean my flat.

They cleaned nude, after they had cleaned the house I finished them with fun.

But I didn't continue when they had graduated.

 

If you want and find willing guys, you can have both of the worlds!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Real Six
9 hours ago, Guest Expensive said:

At that price, I rather hire a hunk to sex me up. 

 

Paying tat kind of price for what. 

 

I can see shirtless hunk online. 

Very true statement 

 

Why would anyone pay for that when can pay for sex 

 

Just saying... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest singalion
5 hours ago, Guest hunk clean n fun said:

That might be different.

Some years back I hired some gay students to clean my flat.

They cleaned nude, after they had cleaned the house I finished them with fun.

But I didn't continue when they had graduated.

 

If you want and find willing guys, you can have both of the worlds!

 

😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Surveyor

Do they wipe the table with their titties, ass or bulge? Someone should verify their quality and keep this forum posted!

 

Out of the 4 models, only 2 can make it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rich people activity

I rather clean my own house.

 

This kind of service is for those rich tai tai one la. 

 

Spend some money for afternoon entertainment while giving the maid some time off. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest rich
31 minutes ago, Guest Rich people activity said:

I rather clean my own house.

 

This kind of service is for those rich tai tai one la. 

 

Spend some money for afternoon entertainment while giving the maid some time off. 

 

Didn't you know Singapore is home to millionaires, these prices is a pocket money for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Real Six
5 hours ago, practease said:

 

Or at least be doing it totally naked or with skimpy g-strings on?

Naked then ok 

 

G string no need, may as well go swimming pool look

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Topless hunk

Is this kind of service is allowed. 

Let's create a market for it. 

Why just stop at cleaning houses. 

 

Topless hunk teach tuition. 

Topless hunk cook your food 

Topless hunk drive grab

Topless hunk deliver food 

Topless hunk deliver mail 

Topless hunk buy your grogecy for you 

Topless hunk teach you swimming 

Topless hunk check your health 

Topless hunk deliver news 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
On 4/9/2021 at 9:59 AM, Guest Try and see said:

166649185_201762681717585_78067021494607

 

168492237_201762581717595_85120931954387

 

168964789_201762525050934_88114914434355

 

167577329_201762501717603_59775405387634

 

167407401_201762548384265_68319602804061

 

166988188_201762535050933_24436202361185

 

 

Seriously, e company offer such look with such ridiculous pricing????

Those hunky Ah bengs n yellow ribbon hunks working as home mover next to my company look more handsome n tempting than all these in fotos. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ikr
33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

 

Seriously, e company offer such look with such ridiculous pricing????

Those hunky Ah bengs n yellow ribbon hunks working as home mover next to my company look more handsome n tempting than all these in fotos. 

 

 

Ikr...I thought I was the only one..anyhow find one street hunky also better than these kikis lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...
counter