Male HQ

Have you ever wanted a brother?

Guest Ahboy

Guest boiboi

yes!!! definitely.. i grow up being extremely curious and i feel like if i have an older brother things might have been different. i always hear stories of brothers comparing their dick sizes, or just simply stripping naked in front of each other and stuff... i guess the reason why i'm so not comfortable with being naked in front of guys and my sexual attraction to guys is because i never see enough when i was younger... i might be wrong but this is how i feel all the time...

Guest Lovely

Actually yes. I’m the youngest in my family, and have 3 sisters. Even the youngest sister is like a big age gap between us..so we don’t really have anything in common. I was dressed like a girl when I was small, that’s what I heard from my mom 😅 so sometimes I really wish I had a brother to make me more “manly” 😂

I didn't have a father, so I would have liked very much to have an older brother.

But instead I got an older sister.  We were good friends then, and we are good friends now.   70 years later, there is nobody around anymore who knows about our childhood, but we do, and this makes our relationship special.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I didn't have a father

https://animals.mom.com/animals-dont-male-reproduction-9838.html 

ANIMALS THAT DON'T HAVE A MALE FOR REPRODUCTION

Virgin female hammerhead and blacktip sharks Jellyfish, sea anemones and flatworms Greenflies, stick insects, aphids, water fleas, scorpions, termites and honey bees boa constrictor, monitor lizard and Komodo dragon Chickens and turkeys 

Looking at the lack of a brain, I don't think you are anything big to be a "Virgin female hammerhead and blacktip sharks boa constrictor, monitor lizard and Komodo dragon Chickens and turkeys". Judging by your spineless nature, I'd think you should be a "Jellyfish, sea anemones and flatworms", but you have been buzzing round the forum like some insect, so that might make you a "Greenflies, stick insects, aphids, water fleas, scorpions, termites and honey bees".

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I know,.. I know...  I should have written: "I didn't get to know my father".

But... could I really not have had a father?  No, I don't have any doubts of the existence of my father.  Because my mom told me,  and photos confirmed it,  that I am all as handsome as my father was.  I have much of his Latin charm,  dark eyes, dark hair,  tall slim figure,  a strength not in need of bulging muscles and a mental strength not in need of any bad character or machism.  And she predicted:  women will fall in love with you for the same reasons I fell in love with your father.  And so it happened :) 

Guest Guest Curious
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

my mom told me,  and photos confirmed it,  that I am all as handsome as my father was.  I have much of his Latin charm,  dark eyes, dark hair,  tall slim figure,  a strength not in need of bulging muscles and a mental strength not in need of any bad character or machism.  And she predicted:  women will fall in love with you for the same reasons I fell in love with your father.  And so it happened :) 

What a ridiculous narcissus! He’s totally in love with himself!

The 19th century English sexologist Havelock Ellis used the term “narcissus-like” in reference to excessive masturbation, whereby the person becomes his own sex object. A year later Paul Nacke, the German psychologist and criminologist, used the term narcissism in his study of sexual perversions. He agreed with Ellis’ conclusion.

In Ovid’s version of the Narcissus myth, Narcissus dies by a pool gazing at his own reflection that he falls in love with. He has no concern for anything or anyone around him. He dies looking at the image he will never have but so badly desires.

Wank away @Steve5380. But be careful of mirrors and pools! Hahaha 

Guest Brother love

What if you have a brother

And you secretly in love with your own brother. How ah? 

Very jialat. 

I think better not have brother 

Guest Arachnophobia
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Virgin female hammerhead and blacktip sharks Jellyfish, sea anemones and flatworms Greenflies, stick insects, aphids, water fleas, scorpions, termites and honey bees boa constrictor, monitor lizard and Komodo dragon Chickens and turkeys 

Looking at the lack of a brain, I don't think you are anything big to be a "Virgin female hammerhead and blacktip sharks boa constrictor, monitor lizard and Komodo dragon Chickens and turkeys". Judging by your spineless nature, I'd think you should be a "Jellyfish, sea anemones and flatworms", but you have been buzzing round the forum like some insect, so that might make you a "Greenflies, stick insects, aphids, water fleas, scorpions, termites and honey bees".

Naughty you 🤣🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, Guest Brother love said:

What if you have a brother

And you secretly in love with your own brother. How ah? 

Very jialat. 

I think better not have brother 

I actually had a fantasy over my cousin. He was (and is) so darn handsome. I still remember I was like 12 years old, and he was 18. We were actually playing video games in the living room, and then I pushed him against wall, trying to kiss him. He freaked out and we don’t talk ever since....

17 hours ago, Guest Ahboy said:

Like just have an older brother to be around?

Hell yes. Not for the gross, sad reasons that've been brought up, but because I wouldn't be the only son in my family then, alleviating me of the stresses that come with this; I still feel bad that I probably won't be continuing the family line / giving them grandchildren.

Guest Guest

I have an older brother (no other siblings), and I also wish I never had one.

He and I never did any of those fun things together like some of you said, playing sports, doing manly stuff, comparing dick sizes, etc.

In fact, until now, I try to have as little to do with him as possible.

He was (and still is) a cowardly, bad-tempered, foul-mouthed, petty, quarrelsome, lazy, ill-disciplined person.

The bulk of my aunts and uncles don't like him, and my cousins avoid him also. My mum hates talking to him, and my dad doesn't talk to him at all, except when necessary. His own school friends avoid him too.

A long time ago, even my grandfather told my mum that there's something wrong with my brother; not physically, but in terms of behaviour and attitude. At that time, my brother was in pri 6 or so.

He did absolutely nothing to affirm or validate my masculinity. He basically bullied my younger cousins and I while we were growing up. It was so bad that at one dinner in a restaurant, my younger cousin (she was in pri sch at that time) asked my mum if my brother was attending the dinner also, cos she was so scared of seeing him!

And as to whether I've ever been attracted to him, no 🤮

In fact, I wish I had a sister instead, whether younger or older, never mind. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He and I never did any of those fun things together like some of you said, playing sports, doing manly stuff, comparing dick sizes, etc.

He was (and still is) a cowardly, bad-tempered, foul-mouthed, petty, quarrelsome, lazy, ill-disciplined person.

The bulk of my aunts and uncles don't like him, and my cousins avoid him also. My mum hates talking to him, and my dad doesn't talk to him at all, except when necessary. His own school friends avoid him too.

A long time ago, even my grandfather told my mum that there's something wrong with my brother; not physically, but in terms of behaviour and attitude. At that time, my brother was in pri 6 or so.

He did absolutely nothing to affirm or validate my masculinity. He basically bullied my younger cousins and I while we were growing up. It was so bad that at one dinner in a restaurant, my younger cousin (she was in pri sch at that time) asked my mum if my brother was attending the dinner also, cos she was so scared of seeing him!

In fact, I wish I had a sister instead, whether younger or older, never mind. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

P.S.

Some of you are thinking that having an older brother can help you better develop your masculinity and make you more manly. I believe it can turn out that way, but it's not always the case.

It didn't work in my case because such an older brother would need to be very caring, protective and supportive of you, and clearly my wasn't.

And as to whether having an older brother would make you less gay and "straighter", I'm not sure. 

As bad and lousy as my older brother is, I don't think he's the reason that I'm gay.

Btw, this is a very cute video of a pair of cute identical twins playing Truth Or Drink:

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sad..

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sometimes I wonder if having siblings with compatible zodiac (allies zodiac) will make a different? 

On 4/12/2021 at 11:09 PM, Guest Ahboy said:

Like just have an older brother to be around?

Generally most people would welcome that idea as a good sibling can be enriching to ones lives. However if your sibling is a lame duck, and there are many lame duck siblings out there who are just flat out disappointing, you might as well go find someone unrelated but had the right attitude towards life, family and friends to spend your time with. 

The requirement of having someone pop out from the same birth canal, doesn't add value to the relationship between both of you, unless you need his kidney or liver.

Edited by FattChoy

1 hour ago, Guest Brobro said:

Yes i wish i hv a bro to teach me how to be a man :(

There's at least 5 YouTube influencers whom I have in the tip of my mind, who can do better at teaching you how to be a man.  You don't need another kidult who has yet to mature and get a good grasp of life to tell you "This is what you gotta do", esp when he's clueless loser and fucked in life.  Like I said, there's no added value in having someone pop out from the same birth canal as you did.

Edited by FattChoy

Guest Imagie

Imagine putting your face to your brother’s sweaty armpits and groin after his exercise or work, and taking a whiff and licks.. Woohua! 

10 minutes ago, axefactor said:

Yes, I used to have a gay swim buddy. I really cherished the times we had together. We communicated very often even after he went overseas to study but we lost contact after he decided to move on with his own life.

That is nice. I know what you mean when the companionship matters more.

2 minutes ago, Sportychn said:

That is nice. I know what you mean when the companionship matters more.

Yes, we were so comfortable with each other that even when we showered tgt naked alone at the pool showers, We even slapped each other's butts while showering but we never once did anything sexual. We were just happy doing what we liked, swimming and egging each other to improve. Those were great times.

9 minutes ago, axefactor said:

Yes, we were so comfortable with each other that even when we showered tgt naked alone at the pool showers, We even slapped each other's butts while showering but we never once did anything sexual. We were just happy doing what we liked, swimming and egging each other to improve. Those were great times.

So are u the only child or son?

3 minutes ago, Sportychn said:

Same here. At least you will not be the sore caregiver to your parents eventually when the time comes.

Haha..that's wishful thinking. My sister decided to do away with that responsibility when she decided to just pack up and relocate to the US nearly 20 years ago. And it was done at such short notice. So now I'm the only one caring for my mum.

8 minutes ago, axefactor said:

Haha..that's wishful thinking. My sister decided to do away with that responsibility when she decided to just pack up and relocate to the US nearly 20 years ago. And it was done at such short notice. So now I'm the only one caring for my mum.

Thats pretty irresponsible of your sister hope she stills keep in touch with y'all

3 minutes ago, Twink7inchbedok_east said:

Thats pretty irresponsible of your sister hope she stills keep in touch with y'all

haha..she calls to ask how we are and comes back once in 4 years. I was very angry and bitter when she left but i've learnt to accept and understand her decisions. And I get to manage my expectations and responsibilities of being the only son. :) It's challenging but that's what makes you a better person as you age.

Being the only child, it has always been quite lonely growing up with nobody to confide in except for my mum. Now parents are growing old & the burden of taking care of them is ever increasing. Sometimes really hope to have an older bro (or sis) who can at least be with me when my parents are not around anymore

2 minutes ago, eminent82 said:

Being the only child, it has always been quite lonely growing up with nobody to confide in except for my mum. Now parents are growing old & the burden of taking care of them is ever increasing. Sometimes really hope to have an older bro (or sis) who can at least be with me when my parents are not around anymore

same here bro.... im an only child. quite afraid on what will happen when my parents are gone. :(

We just have to face what's the inevitable. Death of our loved or close ones. I for one have been learning to cope with being alone. While I have close friends, I do think of the future in a more positive way and thinking of ways to keep myself occupied. I know that when I'm alone, I will spend most of my time travelling around the world or doing the things I have not had the time to accomplish.

• G_M locked this topic