Male HQ

Are straight men truly happy - after marriage?

Why?

Sex aside.  It is a life time commitment to EVERYTHING about their wife. If the wife is bad, many things could happen.  The man’s entire family would be thrown under the bus, siblings squabble trigger as a result. Family bond separated, unity is not possible, the wife gain control over the man’s soul.  He became afraid and obedient all the same time.  If they have children, they are not allowed to speak to or associate with their grandparents (usually the father’s side of the family). 

Children will grow up to hate the father, for no good reason, because their mother say so.   The wife will want everything from the husband’s side, a house usually.  There were instances where the father’s mother was locked out of the house by his wife even though the house didn't belong bitch.   Grandchildren were stopped from acknowledging their grandparents because of the wife.  Wife insisted, the hushand sell the house and live in bigger house, preferably a condo under her name.   Husband is stopped from visiting nor acknowledging his own parents. 

Even, if the wife appears to be “good”, initially, there is an element of fear that she may change under influence (from her own greedy family members, colleagues, TV drama, best friends..etc).  Though the sex part is the only pleasurable moment for straight man but it will wane over time or the wife may decided not to give and demanded a list of commandments to be met by the hushand instead?   

What if, the lucky husband managed to file a sucessful divorce, the wife will gain even more - financially from law protection which allows her to live on passive income out of such divorce and she can go find other man freely.

If  marriage could destroys straight man family, turn straight guy into a zombie, gain some sex, became a slave, and produce a few bastards who failed to acknowledge kinship.  What is the point.   Is the above life truly happy for straight married couple? 

The above are risks that have happened, so why take the risk?   How I wish straight guy can turn their object of affection elsewhere, a safer avenue, the gay instead.

Guest Guest

Why not?

As much as there are many unhappy marriages, there are also alot of blissful marriages. 

Coming home to your loved ones, working hard for a purpose, have children to look after you when you are old, being grandparents next time....how i wish im straight.

1 hour ago, Why? said:

Sex aside.  It is a life time commitment to EVERYTHING about their wife. If the wife is bad, many things could happen.  The man’s entire family would be thrown under the bus, siblings squabble trigger as a result. Family bond separated, unity is not possible, the wife gain control over the man’s soul.  He became afraid and obedient all the same time.  If they have children, they are not allowed to speak to or associate with their grandparents (usually the father’s side of the family). 

Children will grow up to hate the father, for no good reason, because their mother say so.   The wife will want everything from the husband’s side, a house usually.  There were instances where the father’s mother was locked out of the house by his wife even though the house didn't belong bitch.   Grandchildren were stopped from acknowledging their grandparents because of the wife.  Wife insisted, the hushand sell the house and live in bigger house, preferably a condo under her name.   Husband is stopped from visiting nor acknowledging his own parents. 

Even, if the wife appears to be “good”, initially, there is an element of fear that she may change under influence (from her own greedy family members, colleagues, TV drama, best friends..etc).  Though the sex part is the only pleasurable moment for straight man but it will wane over time or the wife may decided not to give and demanded a list of commandments to be met by the hushand instead?   

What if, the lucky husband managed to file a sucessful divorce, the wife will gain even more - financially from law protection which allows her to live on passive income out of such divorce and she can go find other man freely.

If  marriage could destroys straight man family, turn straight guy into a zombie, gain some sex, became a slave, and produce a few bastards who failed to acknowledge kinship.  What is the point.   Is the above life truly happy for straight married couple? 

The above are risks that have happened, so why take the risk?   How I wish straight guy can turn their object of affection elsewhere, a safer avenue, the gay instead.

So many words, so little sense.

Please get a hobby TS. 

14 hours ago, Why? said:

Sounds like the past K drama, Temptation of Wife lol

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Sense making

There will be those who are happy and those who are unhappy.

Instead of looking at numbers, should look at the proportion.

heterosexual relationships is the majority in our society while homosexual relationship is the minority. However the proportion of breakups within heterosexual marriages is far much lower compared to long-term homosexual relationships.

36 minutes ago, Guest Sense making said:

There will be those who are happy and those who are unhappy.

Instead of looking at numbers, should look at the proportion.

heterosexual relationships is the majority in our society while homosexual relationship is the minority. However the proportion of breakups within heterosexual marriages is far much lower compared to long-term homosexual relationships.

becos of children

Guest Guest

I think its very easy for a gay guy to blame the marriage on the woman considering we dont even like woman to begin with.

Dont play the blame game and start asking what do u really want from the marriage to begin with.

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think its very easy for a gay guy to blame the marriage on the woman considering we dont even like woman to begin with.

Dont play the blame game and start asking what do u really want from the marriage to begin with.

Even if we ask ourselves, the answer should come from both parties coz it involve 2/person n not only oneself. 

As per topic, most str8 guys are not happy with their marriage lives.

22 hours ago, Why? said:

Next time try selling that to the str8 guy you're lusting after.  Too bad you man-cibai won't give him kids 

Edited by FattChoy

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Many str8 sustain their marriage lifes coz of the men giving in too much. Not the wives. If not the str8 marriages won't last. I've witnessed ,witnessing a lot of them. U can see many homo couples on road nowadays.

men giving in too much but wives still complain and bitch to their friends... so many are in unhappy marriages but still together just for the children. 

Guest seems

It seems women aren't that interested in sex once gave birth but men are always horny hence you see straight married men looking for sex in places frequented by gay men.

Guest Try and see
9 hours ago, cutejack said:

Many str8 sustain their marriage lifes coz of the men giving in too much. Not the wives. If not the str8 marriages won't last. I've witnessed ,witnessing a lot of them. 

Agree. I've seen it a lot - wives who like to complain and grumble and nag non-stop, while the husband always has that "I give up", resigned look on the face.

Of course, lots of straight men cheat on their wives too, yet they still think they are holy enough to despise gay people.

Guest straight
On 4/13/2021 at 5:35 PM, Why? said:

Why you bother so much about straight men?

Don't they nowadays know what they get into when they marry? usually they spend some time with their "love" and know how women are. you can't call them innocent.

The fact you forget is, men want someone around them to take care, do the house chores the same as women want someone who can carry the dust bin to the chute or the heavy grocery bags.

If the demand of human mankind is to live together with someone, then you can draw the conclusion, humans don't prefer to stay lonely or to live on their own. They want to share their life with someone else.

And guess why there are brothels and prostitutes if sex in a marriage doesn't decline or the lust on the wife disappears after some time. In today's world with tinder, don't even need to visit brothels because there are plenty of women seeking for no strings sex on the apps (even married wives).

Just wonder why you waste so much of time on thinking about straight marriages.

Guest wonder

Wonder if this is another of this delusional threads on gay guys looking at or admiring straight guys or deem straight guys more attractive/ appealing than gays.

Just wonder what you guys have against swimming in the pool of your breed in seeking a gay guy (or at least a bi).

Those guys who you thought to be straight and had sex aren't straight at all but other gays or bisexuals, nothing else.

Stop lying to yourself.

Straight guys don't have sex with other guys.

Guest Iridescence
1 minute ago, Guest wonder said:

Wonder if this is another of this delusional threads on gay guys looking at or admiring straight guys or deem straight guys more attractive/ appealing than gays.

Just wonder what you guys have against swimming in the pool of your breed in seeking a gay guy (or at least a bi).

Those guys who you thought to be straight and had sex aren't straight at all but other gays or bisexuals, nothing else.

Stop lying to yourself.

Straight guys don't have sex with other guys.

I think most of the people are attracted to the straight guys’ manliness, which gays/bi (as in the sissy kinds) don’t possess. Because most (I mean most, not all) of the gays lack paternal love in the early childhood, or simply have been through childhood trauma (e.g. molested by uncles or men). 

Guest excuse me!
34 minutes ago, Guest Iridescence said:

I think most of the people are attracted to the straight guys’ manliness, which gays/bi (as in the sissy kinds) don’t possess. Because most (I mean most, not all) of the gays lack paternal love in the early childhood, or simply have been through childhood trauma (e.g. molested by uncles or men). 

You sound like a straight guy coming up with these biased background for guys being gay.

You mean most gays suffered lack of paternal love in early childhood or have been molested by men or suffered any childhood trauma.

I don't even believe someone is writing this in 2021.

What nonsense is that?

Please keep your prejudices at hardwarezone...

Guest wonder
52 minutes ago, Guest Iridescence said:

Not all straight guys are manly and the gay one's being sissy are surely a small minority in the gay community.

Nowadays most gay guys tone their bodies and take care of their manly looks, even more than straight guys.

The majority of Singaporeans straight men are either overweight, plumb or come with rugged plumber looks maybe you confuse this with manliness.

Most of them are even sissy acting while they are straight. Take a better look at straight guys please.

Still I would dive in the pool for the fish which I can reach instead of aiming for whales in the ocean, which I will never catch.

Why should I waste my life in chasing some few hot straight guys, when I can never get my hand on their dick or pussy?

On 4/13/2021 at 6:03 PM, Guest Huh said:

Who hurt you?

this attitude is the reason why male suicide rate is so high!

When women complain about marriage/husband, they get ample of empathy and support, people giving lots of advice on mental health, divorce, even revenge.

When men complain about marriage, all they get is "man up you sissy", "who hurt you", "stop whining", "love your wife more" all bs.

2 hours ago, Saltpepper said:

this attitude is the reason why male suicide rate is so high!

When women complain about marriage/husband, they get ample of empathy and support, people giving lots of advice on mental health, divorce, even revenge.

When men complain about marriage, all they get is "man up you sissy", "who hurt you", "stop whining", "love your wife more" all bs.

U know why?/bcoz ladies hate their hubby once n for all when their marriage life fail. But guys usually seek for sympathy n complain about their marriage life only for that moment. Once wife open her leg n can smell abalone, yr advise become history oredi. Guys are easily bend. Be it to women or men. This is why not easy to advice or entertain their problems.

Guest Transformed.

Hi, all.

This is a great topic by thread starter. Thanks to him. I am a victim on all accounts of his words in my failed marriage.

Now i am having regular free bjs by those gay who can appreciate my penis in saunas instead of wasting tired time on chee bye in brothels.

In countries where gay marriage is legal, it also means gay divorce are legal. Marriage is a commitment that takes 2 to make it work. Regardless of sexual orientation, there are ups and downs, and if things don't work out, it is what it is. Couples can try couples' therapy/counseling etc. to save their relationship, but that requires work and effort. 

If finances are an issue, then have a pre-nup agreement executed prior to getting married. Make sure the terms and conditions are stated clearly in the pre-nup. It is to protect both spouses. Yes, it may look like a business transaction, but keep in mind, a pre-nup does not kick in until the marriage goes south. 

Love. 

Of course not happy. Was at burger king seletar mall on last Sunday morning for bkfast. Saw this couple with a young daughter. Not a single word exchange between husband n wife. Once done, the husband stand n waited for the wife n daughter to get up n go. After they walked out, he cleared the tray n walked behind them quietly n in a distance. In my heart , wasting time. 

11 hours ago, cutejack said:

Of course not happy. Was at burger king seletar mall on last Sunday morning for bkfast. Saw this couple with a young daughter. Not a single word exchange between husband n wife. Once done, the husband stand n waited for the wife n daughter to get up n go. After they walked out, he cleared the tray n walked behind them quietly n in a distance. In my heart , wasting time. 

Similarly for gay couple who has been together long enough. They get boredz, out of topics. What else can they talk about? 

Guest Birdie
13 minutes ago, gucici said:

Similarly for gay couple who has been together long enough. They get boredz, out of topics. What else can they talk about? 

Ya hor?  I wonder what gay couple talked about daily or are they golden rules between them that we do not quite understand?

1 minute ago, Guest Birdie said:

Ya hor?  I wonder what gay couple talked about daily or are they golden rules between them that we do not quite understand?

Ultimately, they have to find another goal in life. Keep dogs, Plants, learn cooking etc. 

Find something to do together. 

Same for married couples. 

Always believe that attitude among females in any age group,look/sound/behave badly/worse/uglier than guys in any age group. For eg. Teenage boys can be disciplined or advised or corrected compared to teenage girls with their bitchy looks/roll their eyes/keep long faces when we address their errors. Thinking back, my elder brother is much more better than my eldest sister during their teenage life. 

Edited by cutejack

• 2 years later...
Guest Observer

I see some elderly straight couple not on good term because their husband was sick and poor.  Wife can't wait for him to go quickly to avoid getting burdened.  Do you think gay couple will treat each other the same when the other became old and poor?

10 hours ago, Guest Observer said:

I see some elderly straight couple not on good term because their husband was sick and poor.  Wife can't wait for him to go quickly to avoid getting burdened.  Do you think gay couple will treat each other the same when the other became old and poor?

No, the basis of a gay relationship is physical attraction.

Even if he is handsome, hot and rich, the partner would move on to seek his next conquest.

Relationships today are transient, enjoy it before one moves on to the next one.

33 minutes ago, Guest Tomato said:

No, the basis of a gay relationship is physical attraction.

Even if he is handsome, hot and rich, the partner would move on to seek his next conquest.

Relationships today are transient, enjoy it before one moves on to the next one.

Ya move on after u are sick of boring sex

11 hours ago, Guest Observer said:

Wait for the insurance payout

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.