Male HQ

Neighbour keep poultry caused bird's droppings

Guest annoyed

Guest annoyed

Anyone here could help me especially if you know Singapore's council the rules, licences and other important information on what should I do as my next door neighbour keep poultry in her backyard adjacent to property boundary fence, and the smell is getting quite strong which I tolerated but recently some birds spotted a source of food and their droppings are accumulating on the property boundary fence starting to become a nuisance. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Guest Guest

"Property boundary fence" leh .. 有钱人的烦恼... Sorry I too low ses to advise you, except to maybe kill the chicken to make dinner since I hungry everyday cos I no enuf money... 

Guest annoyed
12 hours ago, milky_boi said:

read this, maybe it can help you: https://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/40717-bird-droppings-faeces/

Bird dropping can be health hazard. If you ever get sick, go consult a doctor and ask for the memo. Include in your complain

Thanks for the link, I rarely get sick but recently experiencing sensitive to something that easily get coughs for no apparent reason.

It looks like both town council and HDB worked closely to solve her/his issue. I am trying to take as many photos to substantiate the claims to report to the town council.

23 hours ago, Guest annoyed said:

Anyone here could help me especially if you know Singapore's council the rules, licences and other important information on what should I do as my next door neighbour keep poultry in her backyard adjacent to property boundary fence, and the smell is getting quite strong which I tolerated but recently some birds spotted a source of food and their droppings are accumulating on the property boundary fence starting to become a nuisance. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

She still in her slum life la. Call town council n let them bring her to a farm to stay there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.