Male HQ

Floral/flower scent followed me around at home

Guest scared

Guest scared

In the last few nights at this hour I could detect floral/flower scent at the same time also got goosebumps, the scent followed me around the house and I am alone. No flowers around the house. What is it ah?

50 minutes ago, Guest scared said:

In the last few nights at this hour I could detect floral/flower scent at the same time also got goosebumps, the scent followed me around the house and I am alone. No flowers around the house. What is it ah?

Is your house near any park or any trees that flower at night? Describe the scent? It’s pretty common to smell some that flower after rainfall or during certain period. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Good spirits

Is there a recent death of a loved one recently?

The fragrance smell is often related to the presence of angels and of highly evolved spirits.  It can also be a scent from recent death of a loved ones, whom you are very close with.

Not many people can pick up the nice fragrance smell.  Have you been thinking of some deceased members or have asking for some divine guidance lately?

Guest scared
8 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Is your house near any park or any trees that flower at night? Describe the scent? It’s pretty common to smell some that flower after rainfall or during certain period. 

Got trees and plants on neigbours gardens but the floral scent was very close to me even in an enclosed room.

Guest Good spirits
2 minutes ago, Guest Good spirits said:

The fragrance smell is often related to the presence of angels and of highly evolved spirits.  It can also be a scent from recent death of a loved ones, whom you are very close with.

Not many people can pick up the nice fragrance smell.  Have you been thinking of some deceased members or have asking for some divine guidance lately?

To add .. it can also be of a pet that has just passed on.

Guest scared
2 minutes ago, Guest Good spirits said:

No recent death of a loved one nor thinking about them. This happens only when I am alone and my bf is currently away. The house is owned by my bf and he is the only son and his parents passed away quite a long time ago but in their house. I have sensitive nose.

Guest scared
5 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Oh so I assumed windows are all closed and you still smell it?

Yes windows all closed, the floral smell followed me around for about an hour or so then disappeared.

I think you use a new soap the fragrance strong floral smell or new shampoo...

So you are smelling your body or hair.

After 1 hour the smell disappeared cause the fragrance left your body liao

Guest scared
3 minutes ago, MNH said:

Time to move out bro before they show their presence.

I admit recently often we had petty quarrel in the house but back to normality quickly.

Guest scared
6 minutes ago, Guest hehe said:

I think you use a new soap the fragrance strong floral smell or new shampoo...

So you are smelling your body or hair.

After 1 hour the smell disappeared cause the fragrance left your body liao

I had shower hours before I smelled these so cannot be and the floral smell was so closed around my body like spraying on perfume.

my past experience after i visit garden by the bay - the cloud station  whereby many exotic flowers were displayed.

upon reaching home - i surround by the foral smell after several bath trying to rid off - is just lingering me. 

feel goose bumber too ! i knew spirit is surrounding me for sure.

ask for help from temple - the solution is to leave a cup of clean water at door side for the spirit.

it work for me after a few day the smell disappear.

this is not my first time - the smell is like pepper but disperse after several month bcz i was still ignorance and clueless to seek help.

Just now, Guest scared said:

I read on an article, the floral scent could be a spirit of ancestor, loved one or guardian angel.

for my expereince -

spirit of ancestor like grandparent - saw them in my dream.

loved one - mostly in dream

guardian angel - present themselve in human form - wear white and very very beautiful features for female - those look very calm type with peace feels. The male also wear white or drive a white car. Of course, i won't be able to know immediate until later part when the event is over.

floral scent spirit are those cringling on you bcz your aura is bright enough for them to seek new path for recarination. According the temple monk version - our aural could have mislead them and cringle on your body lor.

Guest scared
5 minutes ago, Firday said:

for my expereince -

spirit of ancestor like grandparent - saw them in my dream.

loved one - mostly in dream

guardian angel - present themselve in human form - wear white and very very beautiful features for female - those look very calm type with peace feels. The male also wear white or drive a white car. Of course, i won't be able to know immediate until later part when the event is over.

floral scent spirit are those cringling on you bcz your aura is bright enough for them to seek new path for recarination. According the temple monk version - our aural could have mislead them and cringle on your body lor.

Definitely this is not what I want to experience when alone.

A spirit is definitely in the vicinity, if not in the same space as you are. I can sense spirits, and usually if it's a residential/harmless spirit, you wouldn't smell anything and your goosebumps wouldn't happen. It's usually something else if you're experiencing smells + goosebumps.

Smell of frangipani can be your neighbor flowers planted pots if they have one if not yes spirit is following you....one way is to wash your feet in the kitchen before entering your room or outside door/home. Sometime we are not aware if we accidentally block their way step into something etc...if you are spiritual you should know what to do...

Oh yah in Singapore in this modern metropolitan there is still few those who still practice black magic used susuk on their face body.... white magic....etc...

Even if you don't believe in supernatural stuff, just be careful in certain places don't be boastful or ego...etc....just be mindful. 

Spirits are within us...they just live in different dimension but same universe and in reality those who passed away is already rest in peace. Only Jins/Demons will love to reassemble anyone who passed away to trick you....

So always say pray before going out...even reach home or on the way home....before sleep and never post full picture of yourself in any social media...at least cut it or wear props etc....even if someone you do not know of or strangers give you drink or food if you guts feelings say don't drink or eat it then don't...it is already a sign....

And pls do not be afraid of ghost or spirits it is their duties to harm us or etc....we must always be ready to fight them....no need to be scared...they should be afraid of us haha we are humans....and this ghost spirits do afraid of salt, tumeric powder and jujube plants or cactus plants. 

Cheers! 

Edited by BudakFit

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest scared said:

No recent death of a loved one nor thinking about them. This happens only when I am alone and my bf is currently away. The house is owned by my bf and he is the only son and his parents passed away quite a long time ago but in their house. I have sensitive nose.

They are back for QingMing festival 

Guest Uplifted
11 hours ago, Guest scared said:

At least the scent are not from irresponsible smokers nearby or some who vomitted or those who barbecue satay in the neighbourhood. I always find night flora scent very pleasing and mood lifting.  I love staying near garden planted with jasmine or ylang ylang or lily. I love nice scent . 

If you already are a Christian and believe in Jesus as your savior, then just command the evil spirit to leave by saying, 

"Foul spirit, be gone! In Jesus' name, Amen".

Guest scared

I can't sleep last night until about 4-5am, when in bed I felt a chill and goosebumps even though the temperature in my bedroom was pleasant.

Woke up this morning got another surprise as I usually sleep naked and upon grabbing my lounge shirt which I usually hang it in other room which is always dark, my shirt smelled like a rubbish bin but gone very quickly after I wearing it. A very strange experience indeed.

Since we are on this topic, haha.. does it mean anything if there was once I had an eerie dream of a "presence" passing by, then after I woke up I went to toilet, I saw that my hair seemed to have like stood up on ends like static (like Einstein)?

Edited by PlayersGroup

Guest scared

Maybe you suffer from sleep walking? 

This evening I smudged the house using a blessed (by Bali priest) incense and Today by 6pm I am already in bed looking at my tablet with light on in my bedroom as I don’t want to experience it again.

Guest Try and see
17 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Smell of frangipani can be your neighbor flowers planted pots if they have one if not yes spirit is following you....one way is to wash your feet in the kitchen before entering your room or outside door/home. Sometime we are not aware if we accidentally block their way step into something etc...if you are spiritual you should know what to do...

Oh yah in Singapore in this modern metropolitan there is still few those who still practice black magic used susuk on their face body.... white magic....etc...

Even if you don't believe in supernatural stuff, just be careful in certain places don't be boastful or ego...etc....just be mindful. 

Spirits are within us...they just live in different dimension but same universe and in reality those who passed away is already rest in peace. Only Jins/Demons will love to reassemble anyone who passed away to trick you....

So always say pray before going out...even reach home or on the way home....before sleep and never post full picture of yourself in any social media...at least cut it or wear props etc....even if someone you do not know of or strangers give you drink or food if you guts feelings say don't drink or eat it then don't...it is already a sign....

And pls do not be afraid of ghost or spirits it is their duties to harm us or etc....we must always be ready to fight them....no need to be scared...they should be afraid of us haha we are humans....and this ghost spirits do afraid of salt, tumeric powder and jujube plants or cactus plants. 

Cheers! 

Sorry to sidetrack, but may I know why you say that we should not post full-body pictures of ourselves on social media?

Well in Singapore right any bomoh or whatever you call it can put something or spell like you are not yourselves....etc...black magic ...etc...easy target 🎯 if full pic....

That is why for me I encourage my family friends etc...to buy bidara roll on or oil you can put on yourself when going out or sleeping etc...or jujube plants products to your home use it....or have cactus 🌵 outside your home...etc...

You know the cruel beings in the world is humans...they will do anything to get what they want or revenge or jealousy.....etc....

Bad spirits or whatever afraid of sharp stuff. Like cactus, jujube plants. So once they cant enter or what it will goes back to the person who have the bad intentions...

So always believe your guts feeling it is your saviour haha it is a sign. God is great to those who believe in him, pray to him...do good deeds (charity) regardless of your sexual orientation. 

Guest Haunted Mansion
10 hours ago, Guest scared said:

Maybe you suffer from sleep walking? 

This evening I smudged the house using a blessed (by Bali priest) incense and Today by 6pm I am already in bed looking at my tablet with light on in my bedroom as I don’t want to experience it again.

Aiya.  The ghost is already in your heart.  Cannot escape out of you because you are feeding it every night with your "fear".  The more you "fear", the more it grew. 

If you are still skeptical. Then do a self assessment around the house.  Do you have figurine, dolls, idols lying around? Since when was the last time you thoroughly clean, declutter a particular space or has the space long been forgotten and became a set up permanent residential area for the "thing"?   Is your house (room that you hardly use) always kept dark after sunset?  Did you clear your garbage and wash your dish before turning in for the night? 

There are two types of fragrance, one that come from perfume, another came from nature flora.  I think you should be concerned if it is the former instead of the latter that kept "following" you.  Everytime I smell perfume, I knew it came from my neighbour who  wore a certain brand that screamed their presence.  I also have jasmine, its scent alerted that the weather is starting to get cooler and my marvel of peru scent reminded me that it is already 4 o'clock in the afternoon.  Nice natural Scent is not a bad thing,  it is the chemical scent, the ordor of dead things or shitting things that you should be scared of if it never goes away.  Every home needs to smell nice, whether you smudge or use essential oil or burn with fragrant joss stick.  You can also burn frankinsense resin, the hojari specimen, it exudes the strongest scent around the house and could linger for days and you don't need a charcoal, use tealight candle to burn the resin (go search youtube).

Keep your house airy, with fan on, window open and curtain rolled up and radio switched on 24/7 and your favourite chapter of religious books open next to a table lamp,  whether you read them or not.  Wipe down your house regularly, for dead plants or insects lying dead for ages.  OCD is not a disease. 

Look at the bright side. not all ghosts are bad, it will protect you from harm instead of harming you if you are a good person. I believed every house has a spirit.  If you neglect your house, you neglect the spirit.  I hope the above offer you an option to think about and there are many more which I will not bore you out.    

Guest scared
8 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Well in Singapore right any bomoh or whatever you call it can put something or spell like you are not yourselves....etc...black magic ...etc...easy target 🎯 if full pic....

That is why for me I encourage my family friends etc...to buy bidara roll on or oil you can put on yourself when going out or sleeping etc...or jujube plants products to your home use it....or have cactus 🌵 outside your home...etc...

You know the cruel beings in the world is humans...they will do anything to get what they want or revenge or jealousy.....etc....

Bad spirits or whatever afraid of sharp stuff. Like cactus, jujube plants. So once they cant enter or what it will goes back to the person who have the bad intentions...

So always believe your guts feeling it is your saviour haha it is a sign. God is great to those who believe in him, pray to him...do good deeds (charity) regardless of your sexual orientation. 

Yeah be careful in SEA, some still practicing black magic to harm people they don't like.

Is it only bidara oil only can dispel the “evil eye” or "energy"? Where to find Bidara oil?

Guest scared
28 minutes ago, Guest Haunted Mansion said:

Aiya.  The ghost is already in your heart.  Cannot escape out of you because you are feeding it every night with your "fear".  The more you "fear", the more it grew. 

If you are still skeptical. Then do a self assessment around the house.  Do you have figurine, dolls, idols lying around? Since when was the last time you thoroughly clean, declutter a particular space or has the space long been forgotten and became a set up permanent residential area for the "thing"?   Is your house (room that you hardly use) always kept dark after sunset?  Did you clear your garbage and wash your dish before turning in for the night? 

There are two types of fragrance, one that come from perfume, another came from nature flora.  I think you should be concerned if it is the former instead of the latter that kept "following" you.  Everytime I smell perfume, I knew it came from my neighbour who  wore a certain brand that screamed their presence.  I also have jasmine, its scent alerted that the weather is starting to get cooler and my marvel of peru scent reminded me that it is already 4 o'clock in the afternoon.  Nice natural Scent is not a bad thing,  it is the chemical scent, the ordor of dead things or shitting things that you should be scared of if it never goes away.  Every home needs to smell nice, whether you smudge or use essential oil or burn with fragrant joss stick.  You can also burn frankinsense resin, the hojari specimen, it exudes the strongest scent around the house and could linger for days and you don't need a charcoal, use tealight candle to burn the resin (go search youtube).

Keep your house airy, with fan on, window open and curtain rolled up and radio switched on 24/7 and your favourite chapter of religious books open next to a table lamp,  whether you read them or not.  Wipe down your house regularly, for dead plants or insects lying dead for ages.  OCD is not a disease. 

Look at the bright side. not all ghosts are bad, it will protect you from harm instead of harming you if you are a good person. I believed every house has a spirit.  If you neglect your house, you neglect the spirit.  I hope the above offer you an option to think about and there are many more which I will not bore you out.    

So true, I believe the thing could sense your fear. Told my mum about my experience she didn't believe it only believe in her religion which resemblance of a spirit house - lol.

The house got lots of barang-barang you mentioned but belonged to my bf not mine. Well, the night I posted this thread I was sitting in my computer room where I kept fragrances/perfumes but during the day I didn't detect the smell but only at night. There's one spare room that always dark and not airy because it's hardly used and mainly for storage.

I used to burn incense, hojari and lesser grade frankincense resin but since we installed wired alarm system the smoke from frankincense it will trigger it since then I rarely burn it maybe the thing deprived from it who knows?

• 1 month later...

Some old folk believe that when the smell is very mild it show they are near if the scent is stronger it show they are far away. All this theory is belive to different ethic race or group as you know alot of the forest turn into residential as they no where to wonder like used to so at times they bump into us if they liked you they might follow you back home. As for me I believe there is spirit or ghost as there is another world beside us. So is best when you came home late late night don't straight away back home stand at the corridor for moment than you come in with your right leg and when you close the door straight to the toiet to wash your feet as this what I do even though when I'm oversea so far touchwood i never experienced this as some of my colleague encounter where else I'm just fine. Thank god. to me you must respect where you are not to only fellow human but the surrounding and where ever country city place hotel you must not believe there is afterlife.

This actually reminds me of an incident back in the late-90's. I was in the car with my folks heading back to KL from Northern Malaysia. We just attended my paternal grandmother's funeral earlier in the day. She was a Muslim convert so the burial was done relatively quick in the afternoon; just a few hours after her passing in the morning. About less than halfway through our journey, somewhere just before the Ipoh exit at the PLUS highway, there was a very strong jasmine flower scent (bunga melur) in the car for quite awhile, about a few minutes. It was the same flowers that we scattered on her grave just a few hours earlier. It was still bright, just before sunset. My folks said it's just grandma, no need to be afraid. She's just here to say goodbye. That flower scent then disappeared just like that. It was a weird experience. 🤔

• 1 month later...
Guest Flora Drive

When my father passed, at the funeral I kissed him on the forehead before they closed the casket. I remember the makeup having a distinct smell. I was at my mom's house for dinner and suddenly I smelled the same makeup scent from my father. I kept it to myself but when my mom suddenly said "What's that smell?" A chill went through my spine. Just something I decided to share.

Guest 老妖精

根据我千年的道行,你给花痴精跟上了,它不搞到你精尽人亡,绝不会罢休的,你现在危在旦夕,命悬一线,你要拜拜。

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.