Male HQ

Floral/flower scent followed me around at home

Guest scared

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, Guest DM40 said:

Recently went to Penang, stayed at a hotel near beach.

It's a family room, kids room is just a partition away within the room.
Throughout the stay I didn't sleep well, which I guess I am anxious in different environment.

2nd night, I woke up at wee hours, I just opened my eyes and I looked at the door of the kids room. I thought, I am not sure if what I saw was real.
I saw a girl with shoulder length hair, wearing white sleeveless standing at the door looking towards the bed. So she's facing away from me .

My initial thoughts was my niece. But I know she's not because she's sleeping next to me, I didn't turn to see her but I can hear her breathing.
I just quickly closed my eyes then open when my alarm ring and switch on all the lights.

The next night I asked to sleep with all lights on.

I don't feel creeped out, nor my family when I told them this after we returned.

We did bring along amulet when travelling. What else can I do to prevent such incidents to happen in future?

This type of thing is hard to prevent 100% as it is a hotel room. The best you can do is to make sure every person has an amulet, which you have already done.

Unless it happened at home, then you can do more things like set up an altar, or place a mantra above the door to prevent wandering spirits from entering, etc.

I ever heard one  法师 advised that people should get those portable 楞严经 and put under their pillow to sleep when they are staying in hotel rooms.

It's supposedly very powerful at keeping away spirits and anything demonic.

Another method is to bring along a 念佛机 and play it softly when you are sleeping in a hotel room.

It will also keep you safe and protected.

5d984f6182f66a41cdfdf570e676e384

1aab0c7f36554c5fb05d18553dd170a0~tplv-ml

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.