Male HQ

Do gays need to serve NS?

Guest cloverwalk

Guest cloverwalk

As per topic, do gays need to serve NS?

As a gay boy, I consider myself quite a selfish and uncaring person who’s only interested in personal gain. I don’t see myself loyal to country or society. I also get distracted and horny easily whenever I’m around with cute/ good-looking males, and will flirt and get touchy with guys regardless whether they are straight or gay. I’m also quite anti-social and don’t like to deal with people, especially when they start talking about their girlfriend/ wife/ family matters which I’ve totally no interest in. I’m afraid I will be a burden to my NS mates. I’ve spoken to MINDEF and they decided to transfer me to a unit/ department which doesn’t require me to deal people.

Now, I’m wondering, why do gays need to serve NS, when there are plenty of guys we can get outside of NS?  We can still keep fit and healthy, without risking our life, and pursue our own interests (money/ guys/ entertainment/ fitness/ etc.) outside of NS.

Guest Guest

Huh?

Gay or not, this is your National Service to your country as a singaporean man.

Why you think you gay means dun need to serve?

Also, you don’t have to come out during NS. Some of the gay guys i know are officers during NS and they are masculine, fitter and can perform their duties better than most guys.

42 minutes ago, cloverwalk said:

As a gay boy, I consider myself quite a selfish and uncaring person who’s only interested in personal gain. I don’t see myself loyal to country or society. I also get distracted and horny easily whenever I’m around with cute/ good-looking males, and will flirt and get touchy with guys regardless whether they are straight or gay. I’m also quite anti-social and don’t like to deal with people, especially when they start talking about their girlfriend/ wife/ family matters which I’ve totally no interest in. I’m afraid I will be a burden to my NS mates. I’ve spoken to MINDEF and they decided to transfer me to a unit/ department which doesn’t require me to deal people.

Now, I’m wondering, why do gays need to serve NS, when there are plenty of guys we can get outside of NS?  We can still keep fit and healthy, without risking our life, and pursue our own interests (money/ guys/ entertainment/ fitness/ etc.) outside of NS.

If you really don't want to be in Singapore, just do an Amos Yee, create some kind of political ruckus and get the political parties all rile up and I am sure, you would be thrown out of Singapore faster than singing your ABCs!

https://mustsharenews.com/singaporeans-exiled/

Hope it helps.

Please leave Singapore, you are an ungrateful piece of 米田共!

• Guest changed the title to .
 3 hours ago, cloverwalk said:

Don't worry.  You are not an egotistic monster.  Some social virtues like patriotism (identity with your people), sociability, respect for people who are different, etc.  may come as you grow older.  At this time, keep your feelings to yourself and do what is in your best interest.

About your NS, you Singapore gays are a minority which is not treated very well in your country,  so you should not have many moral issues about "defending your country" or "being loyal to it".  It should be sufficient loyalty to obey the laws and be an honest contributor to the workforce, not a burden to anyone.

• G_M changed the title to Do gays need to serve NS?
  • G_M locked this topic