Male HQ

Big revelation: Colton Underwood comes out as GAY

Steve5380

He is not the first one, and will not be the last one.  I heard this today in the news, and I find this A GOOD EXAMPLE.

Ex professional football player, he became the lead contestant in the 23d session of The Bachelor. Plenty of women were after him.  He is 29 y.o.,  6ft 3"  (1.9 m), 116 kg,  A big manly man I would not like to be confronted with in the middle of a narrow one-person bridge over a precipice.

But he is not what he appears.  In the following video we see him as full of goodness.  Not macho, not a weakling, but a person  well balanced with the big balls that gave him the courage to come out to a state of being that so many ignorant  people associate with a person so diametrically opposite of what he is.  And big balls that kept him from putting blame elsewhere but instead taking full responsibility for the situation he is in now.

Listen to his story and put to rest the idea that a gay man cannot fall in love with a woman,  that a gay man must recognize his true orientation before he is an older adult. And put to rest the idea that a gay man is necessarily inferior in anything to a straight man!  More and more we see evidence that sexual orientation is nothing more than THAT.  For a man, it is simply the preference of a cock over a pussy.

It is also significant how the support of his family, his father, made his coming out so positive and made it the beginning of a happier life instead of the victim of miserable condemnation. 

Edited by Steve5380

40 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

Happened to watch the ending scene of 'Doing Time on Maple Drive' thrice,2 hours ago.

Thrice!  It must be good then.  I noticed that the full movie is on YouTube.  It is not too sweet, is it?

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

He is not the first one, and will not be the last one.  I heard this today in the news, and I find this A GOOD EXAMPLE.

Ex professional football player, he became the lead contestant in the 23d session of The Bachelor. Plenty of women were after him.  He is 29 y.o.,  6ft 3"  (1.9 m), 116 kg,  A big manly man I would not like to be confronted with in the middle of a narrow one-person bridge over a precipice.

But he is not what he appears.  In the following video we see him as full of goodness.  Not macho, not a weakling, but a person  well balanced with the big balls that gave him the courage to come out to a state of being that so many ignorant  people associate with a person so diametrically the opposite of what he is.  And big balls that kept him from putting blame elsewhere but instead taking full responsibility for the situation he is in now.

Listen to his story and put to rest the idea that a gay man cannot fall in love with a woman,  that a gay man must recognize his true orientation before he is an older adult. And put to rest the idea that a gay man is necessarily inferior in anything to a straight man!  More and more we see evidence that sexual orientation is nothing more than THAT.  For a man, it is simply the preference of a cock over a pussy.

It is also significant how the support of his family, his father, made his coming out so positive and made it the beginning of a happier life instead of the victim of miserable condemnation. 

Did he bang her?  

5 minutes ago, MNH said:

Who is he? Aiyaaa anyway so common in Hollywood already. Dont know why everytime some celeb comes out, its celebrated by the meadia. I always believe everyone is bi, unless proven otherwise. 

Care to take into consideration the ending scene of 'Doing Time' and the physical/mental tortures THEY have gone through over the millenniums?

As well as role of football, not soccer, in American culture.

1 hour ago, FattChoy said:

Did he bang her?  

Apparently not.  Underwood was known as being a virgin in The Bachelor.  Now he explains why, because he is gay. 

1 hour ago, wilfgene said:

Slip of finger.

The father figure was supportive too.

'You can try all you want, but you can't be somebody else' 

Decades later, the fiance goes to jail for bribing to enroll her daughters into famous universities.

So, lives go on.

You are right!   The fiancée Lory Loughlin rejected the boy in the movie because he was gay,  then later and older fucked with Giannulli, had two daughters,  bribed someone to have them admitted to a university and ended up in jail.  Bad karma?  Good that the boy in the movie had a good father, because the mother... ugh! how screwed up!!

Throughout the movie I felt so happy to be living alone and peacefully by myself,  instead of having to put up with a big family with all their personalities  :) 

3 hours ago, MNH said:

Who is he? Aiyaaa anyway so common in Hollywood already. Dont know why everytime some celeb comes out, its celebrated by the meadia. I always believe everyone is bi, unless proven otherwise. 

3 hours ago, wilfgene said:

3 hours ago, MNH said:

Eh theyre so open to it, its not new to them though. 

It's called something like 'Empathy'.

That our lives have gone these ways.

YOUR choice to draw inspiration and aspiration, or go 汝概化誌 mode.

Or perform comparison with 'Ordinary People'.

I hope Steve gets a good rest so as not to wake up to condemn me for going off topic.

Edited by wilfgene

I actually watched Colton's season of The Bachelor religiously and somehow my gut instinct tells me that he might be gay.. 

I guess he might have loved Cassie that much to have jump over the fence for her..

*fun fact* 

They actually shot in Singapore as part of Colton's journey to find love...

Guest Try and see
4 hours ago, chillflex said:

I actually watched Colton's season of The Bachelor religiously and somehow my gut instinct tells me that he might be gay.. 

I guess he might have loved Cassie that much to have jump over the fence for her..

*fun fact* 

They actually shot in Singapore as part of Colton's journey to find love...

I'm going to get hate for saying this, but I looked at a lot of his early Bachelor photos, and I got a very strong gay vibe from him.

He's got that "gay face" that a lot of gay guys have.

Honestly I find Colton delectable - I don't mind him being gay in the first place.

Just that I find his actions with regards to Cassie very messed up. I mean, this is a guy who literally jumped over the  fence to fight for her love only to stalk her after they broke up..

And aftermath of all this crazy-shit?

He has come to a realisation that he is gay ...

Guest tyler nipples

In his memoir The First Time, which was released in March 2020, Underwood spoke candidly about being bullied while growing up in the small town of Washington, Illinois. He said he was "called fatso" and "four eyes" and became "super insecure" about himself. Things grew increasingly tough for the star when rumors of him being gay in high school started to circulate.

“It was one of those things where you hear something so often, you start believing it,” he said. “I thought, maybe I am gay. The captain of the football team should be having sex and drinking, right? But I wasn’t.”

His uncertainty about his sexuality wasn't new. Underwood shared that he had searched "Am I gay?" online when he was in grade school.

“I didn’t know who I was,” he continued. “And I come from an athletic family, so it was always, ‘Move on, you’re good.’ So that threw me off. In high school, when I was struggling with my sexuality, I’m not going to talk to my parents about it. So I internalized it.”

Lol

Those werent rumours

It was real  heheheh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.