Male HQ

Would you approach a big cock guy to befriend him

Guest Keen to know you

Guest Keen to know you

Yesterday when I went to a shopping mall, I was peeing at the urinal. Then a cute decent straight looking 20+ yo boy came to toilet to Pee. Omg! He’s showing his 10cm flaccid cock and exposed it while peeing! I am impressed such an innocent looking boy got such a big long cock. He left his cock in the open for cool sixty seconds! I can view whatever I like while he’s playing his mobile phone! Then he squeezed his last drop of urine, put his nice cock back into his jeans, washed hands and go off! During that moment, I wished to approach him and befriend with him as I really like his looks and big cock! While I am hesitating, he just gone!

when a straight guy sees a girl with big neh neh, he will approach her! But it’s so difficult for a guy to approach another guy when that guy has a big tool! Moreover that guy may be a straight one! It’s a wasted opportunity as that big guy cock may be in other ppl mouth now! Haiz!

so if you were me, would you approach a big cock guy to befriend him and he could be a straight guy?

53 minutes ago, Guest Keen to know you said:

Yesterday when I went to a shopping mall, I was peeing at the urinal. Then a cute decent straight looking 20+ yo boy came to toilet to Pee. Omg! He’s showing his 10cm flaccid cock and exposed it while peeing! I am impressed such an innocent looking boy got such a big long cock. He left his cock in the open for cool sixty seconds! I can view whatever I like while he’s playing his mobile phone! Then he squeezed his last drop of urine, put his nice cock back into his jeans, washed hands and go off! During that moment, I wished to approach him and befriend with him as I really like his looks and big cock! While I am hesitating, he just gone!

when a straight guy sees a girl with big neh neh, he will approach her! But it’s so difficult for a guy to approach another guy when that guy has a big tool! Moreover that guy may be a straight one! It’s a wasted opportunity as that big guy cock may be in other ppl mouth now! Haiz!

so if you were me, would you approach a big cock guy to befriend him and he could be a straight guy?

I happened to go one of the shopping mall at Jurong too where I saw one uncle with such big dick, like what you saw. Only that this one was an uncle, maybe around 40+. He was happily peeing and flashing his dick. There were too many people that time and the urinal was full. I cant even look and wink at the uncle. lol always have that "Why lah I dont do that do this" after he went off. 😑

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

15 hours ago, Guest Keen to know you said:

Can just approach him with a "hey! I see you've got a big tool down there"

Guest Citizen
20 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Can just approach him with a "hey! I see you've got a big tool down there"

Then must implement universal response nation wide: thanks. Can (i) see yours too? 

Guest Excuse me you got a tool

Yesterday saw this 40+ mature guy pee at urinal. He’s playing his phone while he pee. Gosh, he’s got a 10 cm flaccid tool letting his cock freely pee at urinal. It’s a cool one minute view! Damn it. I want to smile at him and say excuse me you got a big tool! But he’s busy playing his phone and never look anywhere! Damn it! Where to find such a tall cute mature straight big cock guy! Damn it! Some straight guys have everything we want! 

• G_M changed the title to Would you approach a big cock guy to befriend him
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 11:25 AM, smallperson said:

I happened to go one of the shopping mall at Jurong too where I saw one uncle with such big dick, like what you saw. Only that this one was an uncle, maybe around 40+. He was happily peeing and flashing his dick. There were too many people that time and the urinal was full. I cant even look and wink at the uncle. lol always have that "Why lah I dont do that do this" after he went off. 😑

I know a few str8 guys who are not afraid to flash their big cocks. One was my camp mate and good buddy. He has no qualm to flash it, not just in shower/ toilet but if there's some talking cock session and you say something like 'fuck you' to him, he has no hesitation to flash that out and yell 'fuck you' back. He likes to start those strip gang raid on some poor guy with small cocks. But he is not gay. He has never tried to get it on with guys, happily married though he does fuck around with other females on the side. Big cock. Big ego and not shy to show it. Yes there are guys like that. Till you know him better, keep your wild urges to yourself.

So I would say be caution. Last thing you need to worry if you can not handle yourself, is being beaten senseless by trying something funny. Man got self-respect and rights like female still. They might just react less than timid unlike females. Nothing worse than picking one that has a bad HULK reaction to another man trying to get physically funny.

You want to risk it, that is your choice. But for your sake, approach this cautiously. Even if he is gay, you are still not entitled to touch him inappropriately without his approval. If it was some cruising locale that is fine as it might be expected. Isn't it better to be sure than getting beat up, exposed publicly or spending time behind bars like those mentally ill idiots who get caught and featured in the news.

We all walk a very thin and delicate line with what we do especially our dark side urges going out of control. Have fun but never at the expense of others.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.