Male HQ

Chastity boys [NO Lanjiao pics allowed]

Bluewhite

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kiloKilo said:

Recently I managed to find one chastity device that fits me comfortably to wear it 24/7. Out of impulse I throw the keys into a hole in the ceiling and now I am not able to retrieve it back.

It was 4 days ago, I was horny the day after being caged so I went out to nearby area to strip naked and assumed with enough arousal I am able to reach orgasm. I underestimated the cage, no matter how I rub my dick or finger my ass in public totally naked I still can't get full erection nor reach orgasm. I tried again the next day feeling even more aroused. Stripped naked at different places and even risk being nude at a more open space yet still can't cum.

While typing this my dick is throbbing and leaking precum. I am now constantly feeling aroused with slide anxiety. Not sure how long I can last being like this.

Would love to hear some advice and suggestion to cope with horniness while being caged.

Wow would like to knw which place u go so I can go and see

6 hours ago, kiloKilo said:

Recently I managed to find one chastity device that fits me comfortably to wear it 24/7. Out of impulse I throw the keys into a hole in the ceiling and now I am not able to retrieve it back.

It was 4 days ago, I was horny the day after being caged so I went out to nearby area to strip naked and assumed with enough arousal I am able to reach orgasm. I underestimated the cage, no matter how I rub my dick or finger my ass in public totally naked I still can't get full erection nor reach orgasm. I tried again the next day feeling even more aroused. Stripped naked at different places and even risk being nude at a more open space yet still can't cum.

While typing this my dick is throbbing and leaking precum. I am now constantly feeling aroused with slide anxiety. Not sure how long I can last being like this.

Would love to hear some advice and suggestion to cope with horniness while being caged.

sounds hot boy. would be hotter to see how much hornier you'll get the longer those keys get stuck in the ceiling. shame it's not with someone.

9 hours ago, kiloKilo said:

Wow which cage was it that worked so well for you? 

From you description, remaining locked seems to be better for you: 😉

4 hours ago, Ignatius.boi said:

Wow which cage was it that worked so well for you? 

From you description, remaining locked seems to be better for you: 😉

Cheery Keeper headlock cage by JosieLynn Jewell.

Somehow the longer I wearing it, the least I want to take it off. Kinda enjoying being in heat all the time lol.

This morning woken up by a near climax feeling. I think my morning wood was so hard and was throbbing against the cage involuntary that almost give me a wet dream. The tip was wet with precum also.

Edited by kiloKilo

7 hours ago, masterforslv said:

sounds hot boy. would be hotter to see how much hornier you'll get the longer those keys get stuck in the ceiling. shame it's not with someone.

Yah, I think one day I'll be so horny I'll feel invincible to do even more daring stuff such as taking a public shower with my caged dick, pee naked at the urinal while caged, dildo fuck myself outside, etc.

Edited by kiloKilo

12 hours ago, Gabrielgabbygab said:

Wow would like to knw which place u go so I can go and see

I am more of enjoying the thrill of not getting caught. If I see people I will run or quickly get clothed. Not bold enough to stay naked in front of strangers, unless is like public shower where everyone is naked then is fine 🙃

12 hours ago, Gary 37 said:

Other then online where can I get it? I always want to try a cage long ago but can't afford it .

What did you mean can't afford it? The china made knockoffs are less than $15 with shipping (cheaper on coupon days etc). Quality is not as desired (some rough spots you need to file to smoothen or the plastic smell or discoloured lock) but usable, if you feel you want to long term, then could get the better quality ones from other countries.

On 5/3/2021 at 4:56 PM, kiloKilo said:

Perhaps anal play and handsfree multiple orgasms?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 7:56 AM, Rosmanpunk said:

Hi everyone been lock in chastity for 2 weeks now...been horny for last few days until hard to sleep want to take it off but don't want to take it off hope u understand me hahaha...hope to know more people into chastity...cause I very rare to find guys into chastity 

After a week+ I have to retrieve the key and release myself. Man it was miserable not able to cum for so many days.. Later can't keep myself sane and start offering my hole to stranger in public lol. What’s your trick to last so long tho?

18 minutes ago, kiloKilo said:

After a week+ I have to retrieve the key and release myself. Man it was miserable not able to cum for so many days.. Later can't keep myself sane and start offering my hole to stranger in public lol. What’s your trick to last so long tho?

Remember the reason why you wore it in the first place

9 hours ago, kiloKilo said:

So nice can unlock

On 5/22/2021 at 7:11 PM, kiloKilo said:

Ohhh man is super hard I know how it feel...I always take cold showers and do mediation haha to relax my mind n get my mind away 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 10:14 PM, DiDing said:

Used to do it by myself for long periods, kinda sexy but got worried I might have damaged something and stopped. At times I still consider trying it again.

Oh what happened? I worry too, but wonder how likely it is to damage? Seen on twitter some said they have worn for many months etc. Wondering what is the longest recommended time to wear haha

• G_M changed the title to Chastity boys [NO Lanjiao pics allowed]