Male HQ

Chastity boys [NO Lanjiao pics allowed]

Bluewhite

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 11:15 PM, DiDing said:

Wondering if anyone tried chaster.app? Looks and sounds fun.

Just another app to keep track of time. Sometime too much of these app, hard to keep track. Just stick to one you and your keyholder is comfortable with. In fact if u have a keyholder, such app are redundant, unless you are opening it up for others to vote for additional time. Forget about opening up for time reduction cos most time the community are sadist and tend to add more than to minus off time 😂 

6 hours ago, shyc said:

Just another app to keep track of time. Sometime too much of these app, hard to keep track. Just stick to one you and your keyholder is comfortable with. In fact if u have a keyholder, such app are redundant, unless you are opening it up for others to vote for additional time. Forget about opening up for time reduction cos most time the community are sadist and tend to add more than to minus off time 😂 

Haha yea it is an app to track time but I just find it a little more interactive with things like wheels, assigned tasks and even with community lock with sort of different objectives. Tho I agree that having one app would be better compare to working with many.

Edited by DiDing

• G_M changed the title to Chastity boys [NO Lanjiao pics allowed]
On 11/19/2022 at 12:11 AM, DiDing said:

Haha yea it is an app to track time but I just find it a little more interactive with things like wheels, assigned tasks and even with community lock with sort of different objectives. Tho I agree that having one app would be better compare to working with many.

Good to used ?

I doubt the culture here is that understanding, probably frown at you for the device. I had chatted with someone from another country and he does his regular medical check with his cage on and his doc actually occasionally ask him how he is coping. 😂 

16 minutes ago, shyc said:

I doubt the culture here is that understanding, probably frown at you for the device. I had chatted with someone from another country and he does his regular medical check with his cage on and his doc actually occasionally ask him how he is coping. 😂 

Here bit hard ba 

6 hours ago, bubu zai said:

If got chance I don mine go try 

Haha don’t play with fire here. Just stick to going for massage and waxing 😝 where the professions have encountered all kinds of scenarios and more acceptable. 

7 hours ago, sgmaven said:

I think it would be okay, if the doctor is very liberal, or is, perhaps, gay?

Think even if they are, they will be extremely careful not to jeopardize their career. IMHO I think it is fine to go locked when we are certain will not have to remove and expose the lower part of our body. But if unsure than it is better to unlock than to expose other to our kinks. Not all kinks need to be shared with others. One of the joy in chastity is, it privately ’expose’ when we wear to all daily activities with minimum risk of being detected. Just some kinks we know, the keyholder knows and all those that need to know. 😂 

3 hours ago, shyc said:

Haha don’t play with fire here. Just stick to going for massage and waxing 😝 where the professions have encountered all kinds of scenarios and more acceptable. 

Think even if they are, they will be extremely careful not to jeopardize their career. IMHO I think it is fine to go locked when we are certain will not have to remove and expose the lower part of our body. But if unsure than it is better to unlock than to expose other to our kinks. Not all kinks need to be shared with others. One of the joy in chastity is, it privately ’expose’ when we wear to all daily activities with minimum risk of being detected. Just some kinks we know, the keyholder knows and all those that need to know. 😂 

Go wax can’t wear hard to get clean wax 

I think ba depends what treatment you looking coz won’t Juz remove cloth and expose ur cage.

However when you sick that period no mood to stay cage normally juz unlock 

@bubu zai you are right actually 😂 when sick, no mood to be locked and locked will disturb the plenty of rest that is needed.

I also learned from others posting, no metal cage at steam room too… 😂 or may get steam pigeon. 😝 

13 hours ago, shyc said:

Of course I am not expecting there to be any "action" of the sexual kind during the prostate exam by a medical doctor. Any medical doctor who tries otherwise, would place their career in jeopardy.

That said, I think many doctors who do prostate exams have seen all sorts of things, including guys getting aroused (unintentionally), or even cumming (unintentionally too). So don't think they have not been exposed to such things.

As for the chastity cage and kinks, a doctor does not need to share that same kink/interest. All he needs is to be liberal enough to understand that some people derive sexual pleasure from being caged. I think such a doctor is better able to give medical advice to the chastity boys, since he would probably then talk about the impact of long-term caging, and the possible implications on prostate health.

Слава Україні!

Yes totally agree, the guy who chatted with me about his routine review with his doctor did mention about their exchanged, rather fruitful i would say. Would probably take many more years for us to get to that state. On the side note, i think there is a no spoken rule of quick and fast entry and exit when inserting finger into anal cavity by examining doctors. I might be wrong but did heard about it before. And on one such examination when i was told i need to be examine there, i automatically did a dog pose on the bed while he was closing the certain. I swear i heard a little cluckle from the amused doc. To my embarrassment he just matter of factly state that i need to lie on my side and rise both knees towards my chest. I wanted a hole to dig into there and than haha. just sharing for other so they know not to follow my example. lol

That is why, it is preferable for guys into such kinks to seek out a doctor who is liberal enough to understand these kinks. That way, you needn't "hide" the truth that you are caged to the doctor, and he can dispense appropriate advice, as and when needed. Also, if he detects any abnormality, which could be partially due to chastity, then he can "join the dots" and make a better assessment.

In fact, I think it is good for the doctor who does your medical examinations knows you are gay, since it can help with overall health assessments.

Слава Україні!

On 11/25/2022 at 9:44 PM, sgmaven said:

That is why, it is preferable for guys into such kinks to seek out a doctor who is liberal enough to understand these kinks. That way, you needn't "hide" the truth that you are caged to the doctor, and he can dispense appropriate advice, as and when needed. Also, if he detects any abnormality, which could be partially due to chastity, then he can "join the dots" and make a better assessment.

In fact, I think it is good for the doctor who does your medical examinations knows you are gay, since it can help with overall health assessments.

No need hide ba can cage go sauna or public shower also 

21 hours ago, PA_Alex said:

Not all chastity cage able to use with prince albert piercing, I find out this type of chastity cage & it is able to use with 10mm piercing with no problem.

Sb2471f2336e4427b8e39283d82f7a990z.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webpUnavailable

Of course, not all designs of chastity cages take into account that some may have a PA piercing and the relevant jewelry. However, those that build the PA ipiercing into the design sometimes use the piercing to "lock" the cage to the cock head, so that you cannot escape the cage.

Слава Україні!

2 hours ago, sgmaven said:

Of course, not all designs of chastity cages take into account that some may have a PA piercing and the relevant jewelry. However, those that build the PA ipiercing into the design sometimes use the piercing to "lock" the cage to the cock head, so that you cannot escape the cage.

Not all guy got piercing. Like me just wear small cage is enough 

1 minute ago, bubu zai said:

Not all guy got piercing. Like me just wear small cage is enough 

Yes, but I am referring to those who already have the PA piercing. It would great then, to leverage on their piercing to have an even more "secure" cage!

Слава Україні!

1 hour ago, sgmaven said:

Yes, but I am referring to those who already have the PA piercing. It would great then, to leverage on their piercing to have an even more "secure" cage!

Oh ya PA is more secure at ur cage so u not able put out to jerk 

now more to self control if don have Pa 

Wearing chastity cage no just for secure cage is symbol get owner when nude around  

beside wearing a PA piecing  with chastity cage is more secure with no escape of your penis head, there is 2 more advantage :

1) As your penis glans is secure to front of the cage with the piecing, it will look nice too as your penis head fill up completely the cage regardless of any cold weather when your penis shrink. 

2) Having a PA piecing will also ensure your foreskin of your penis (great advantage for uncircumcised penis) is always retracted in your chastity cage when your penis is flaccid stage. 

before i have PA piecing with chastity cage , my penis will shrink in cold weather & foreskin will likely cover back my penis glan when my penis in flaccid stage.

Edited by PA_Alex

Leverage and also add on risk factor of tearing? I don't know, imho I just enjoying playing safe, typical kiasi lol

Even those with urethral insert seems like as risk factor. Speaking in terms of extended wear as opposed to short term kink wear during role play or foreplay.

Definitely the PA secure version prevent escape or pull out. And also totally agree it looks kool.

3 hours ago, PA_Alex said:

beside wearing a PA piecing  with chastity cage is more secure with no escape of your penis head, there is 2 more advantage :

1) As your penis glans is secure to front of the cage with the piecing, it will look nice too as your penis head fill up completely the cage regardless of any cold weather when your penis shrink. 

2) Having a PA piecing will also ensure your foreskin of your penis (great advantage for uncircumcised penis) is always retracted in your chastity cage when your penis is flaccid stage. 

before i have PA piecing with chastity cage , my penis will shrink in cold weather & foreskin will likely cover back my penis glan when my penis in flaccid stage.

Yup PA is look nice with cage

so u alway aim the hole when pee 

10 hours ago, shyc said:

Leverage and also add on risk factor of tearing? I don't know, imho I just enjoying playing safe, typical kiasi lol

Even those with urethral insert seems like as risk factor. Speaking in terms of extended wear as opposed to short term kink wear during role play or foreplay.

Definitely the PA secure version prevent escape or pull out. And also totally agree it looks kool.

Don't choose those chastity cage with urethral insert, just use normal BCR piercing with chastity cage. The chance of tear is quite low unless you pulling the bcr piercing vigorous or you use too heavy & big piercing.

You guys may be right about my undue fears of tearing. I am not familiar with PA but do love looking and knowing about them. On one such situation, happen to see someone postings of his torn glans as he was trying to constantly increase the size of his ring. Guess those memories got etched into my mind and images of the torn glans just got associated with chastity cage with PA. Had on few occasions read postings of issues arising from chastity with PA. Notably the cage pee gap not being big enough to accommodate the PA ring well. Again it is not a one size fit all scenario so I guess people with different cages and PA ring sizes will or will not face with various degrees of issues. 
The 2 sample chastity cages linked by @sgmaven show how the PA locks had been replaced by locking devices instead. There are others I had seen which still allow the use of normal PA rings. 

@bubu zai not too sure about comfort level of locals when they see chaste guys in sauna or (almost hard to find) open showers. I am however quite sure that not all are fully aware of what the device is when they first encounter it at those places. Most folks would do a second or longer stare to be sure what they see is what they think it is. That is if they know what it is. 😂 😝 

3 hours ago, shyc said:

You guys may be right about my undue fears of tearing. I am not familiar with PA but do love looking and knowing about them. On one such situation, happen to see someone postings of his torn glans as he was trying to constantly increase the size of his ring. Guess those memories got etched into my mind and images of the torn glans just got associated with chastity cage with PA. Had on few occasions read postings of issues arising from chastity with PA. Notably the cage pee gap not being big enough to accommodate the PA ring well. Again it is not a one size fit all scenario so I guess people with different cages and PA ring sizes will or will not face with various degrees of issues. 
The 2 sample chastity cages linked by @sgmaven show how the PA locks had been replaced by locking devices instead. There are others I had seen which still allow the use of normal PA rings. 

@bubu zai not too sure about comfort level of locals when they see chaste guys in sauna or (almost hard to find) open showers. I am however quite sure that not all are fully aware of what the device is when they first encounter it at those places. Most folks would do a second or longer stare to be sure what they see is what they think it is. That is if they know what it is. 😂 😝 

Yup most folks will keep staring at you cage ba 

maybe looking chance go gay sauna or open shower to expose more 

10 hours ago, shyc said:

classic-supreme-hd-1.png

This one also uses the PA piercing and incorporates a secure fixture as part of the cage.

Слава Україні!

14 hours ago, sgmaven said:

classic-supreme-hd-1.png

This one also uses the PA piercing and incorporates a secure fixture as part of the cage.

Tis design is interesting but the added extra features 😲 the swollen balls ouch 😬