Male HQ

Chastity boys [NO Lanjiao pics allowed]

Bluewhite

7 hours ago, JoJoMan said:

Wearing such gadgets will cause discomfort? 
wearing  the undies over it … looks awkward?

pardon me for asking silly questions… 🙏🏽

As @bubu zaisays, you should certainly try... Do make sure that you get the sizing right. Sleeping with a cage takes some getting used to, as your dick will usually get hard periodically when asleep, and this will make it "struggle" against the cage and tug at the ring. This may cause you to wake up in the middle of the night. However, your dick will get used to the cage, and this becomes less of an issue with prolonged caging.

Слава Україні!

Just now, sgmaven said:

As @bubu zaisays, you should certainly try... Do make sure that you get the sizing right. Sleeping with a cage takes some getting used to, as your dick will usually get hard periodically when asleep, and this will make it "struggle" against the cage and tug at the ring. This may cause you to wake up in the middle of the night. However, your dick will get used to the cage, and this becomes less of an issue with prolonged caging.

Mind asking… why u guys are into wearing cage or ring? 
Is it because of benefits or…?
pardon this mountain tortoise…🙏🏽

Just now, JoJoMan said:

Mind asking… why u guys are into wearing cage or ring? 
Is it because of benefits or…?
pardon this mountain tortoise…🙏🏽

Guys get into chastity for a variety of reasons. Some do it out of submission to a dom. In that case, the dom is usually the keyholder, meaning that the guy in the cage cannot unlock without permission from his dom.

Other guys find that chastity helps them focus on things like work, and working out in the gym. This is because many would end up jerking off without the restraint of the chastity cage... Many who do chastity for these reasons have reported better work performance and ability to concentrate, as well as gains in the gym.

Слава Україні!

5 minutes ago, sgmaven said:

The longer u wear cage sleep it will get better 

1 minute ago, sgmaven said:

Guys get into chastity for a variety of reasons. Some do it out of submission to a dom. In that case, the dom is usually the keyholder, meaning that the guy in the cage cannot unlock without permission from his dom.

Other guys find that chastity helps them focus on things like work, and working out in the gym. This is because many would end up jerking off without the restraint of the chastity cage... Many who do chastity for these reasons have reported better work performance and ability to concentrate, as well as gains in the gym.

@sgmaven I think here mostly is submission to dom / key holder and get caged 

2 minutes ago, sgmaven said:

Wow… I truly learnt a lot from you. 
greatly appreciate your clear explanation.

Just now, JoJoMan said:

Can ask another ignorant question?

wearing cage under brief, is the outline of structure visible.?

plus… underneath the tight working pants, cage outline visible?

sorry for my stupid questions.

Depends of design / shape 

yes cage outline will visible even u cage go swim wearing tight swim trunk 

3 minutes ago, JoJoMan said:

Can ask another ignorant question?

wearing cage under brief, is the outline of structure visible.?

plus… underneath the tight working pants, cage outline visible?

sorry for my stupid questions.

I would say that almost any design would still show the profile of the cage in your underwear/swimwear, unless you are wearing boxers or swim-shorts instead.

Likewise, it is likely to show the outline if your work trousers are particular "form-fitting".

Слава Україні!

Just now, sgmaven said:

I would say that almost any design would still show the profile of the cage in your underwear/swimwear, unless you are wearing boxers or swim-shorts instead.

Likewise, it is likely to show the outline if your work trousers are particular "form-fitting".

👍🏽

3 minutes ago, sgmaven said:

Wear tight swimwear / Low waist swimwear 

thong / compression pants also showing the cage outline 

but i you don mind to show ur cage than no issue 

30 minutes ago, bubu zai said:

Too expensive 

I would be careful about what I put up the arse, since that area has a lot of blood vessels. Any toxins or endocrine-disruptors found in plastic/silicone materials can easily enter your bloodstream from there. Be very careful about manufacturers who do not fully-declare material compatibility. Don't forget that some lubes may not be compatible with the materials of the plug, and may actually partially dissolve the plug, introducing more possibility of toxins entering your system.

Слава Україні!

13 hours ago, sgmaven said:

I would be careful about what I put up the arse, since that area has a lot of blood vessels. Any toxins or endocrine-disruptors found in plastic/silicone materials can easily enter your bloodstream from there. Be very careful about manufacturers who do not fully-declare material compatibility. Don't forget that some lubes may not be compatible with the materials of the plug, and may actually partially dissolve the plug, introducing more possibility of toxins entering your system.

Me got lovesen hush plug I think the materials is good ba

8 hours ago, bubu zai said:

Me got lovesen hush plug I think the materials is good ba

I only just realised that Lovense is incorporated in Singapore! However, they do not disclose where they manufacture their products (probably toll-manufactured in China), and what their quality assurance on materials and products is like.

Слава Україні!

17 hours ago, sgmaven said:

I only just realised that Lovense is incorporated in Singapore! However, they do not disclose where they manufacture their products (probably toll-manufactured in China), and what their quality assurance on materials and products is like.

Yup design at sg manufacturing at China. I used the quality is good 

7 hours ago, Copper2b said:

I love to try out. But I am closet hence will be nice if someone help to buy one.

Huh? Cannot buy online? If you don't want your delivery agent to know where you live (not that the nondescript packages say anything), then use those POP Stations.

Слава Україні!

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh… isn’t stuffing into a cage bad enough? Adding estim 🙀😱personally also not in favour of the trends of downsizing beyond one’s size or the negative version. To try for fun, yes. For long term, imho doubt it’s pleasant.

Is a great pleasure to top boys in caged as deprived him from touching his cock as for me when i fuck a caged boy when he touched his cock i will push away his hand if he still doing i slapped away his hand or grab his and ramp him real hard. This i will see the precum ozzes out and if i fuck and grinding motion he will moan and quiver this when he auto cum and squirt as for me i keep on grind my cock deep till he begging to stop i will not stop till i feel shiok and great satisfaction.