Male HQ

Chastity boys [NO Lanjiao pics allowed]

Bluewhite

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 10:46 PM, Fun-ny said:

Shocked and curious.

Two treat me aggressively, as master and slave; the other punished me in front of others. Example, slap my balls, drag my whole cage and walk around the maze. Push me against the wall and searched me like a police officer. Choke hold me while spanking my ass hard. Some avoid me. 

On 8/4/2023 at 10:25 PM, yhtang said:

Some of the treatment you received from some of the patrons towards your wearing a chastity cage in the sauna was somewhat expected.

Were you expecting such treatment?  How did you feel about it?

I think your report would be enlightening to those who might be tempted to do what you did. 

Is it a norm to have such aggressive guys in the sauna? It sounds violent and unsafe 

• 1 month later...

Am sure if you do a slow scroll backwards you’ll get some pretty decent advices that might be of interests. Or even a simple Goggle, Reddit have some good write up.

but to get you, the beginner, started on some directions try this 👇 

https://www.bondesque.com/blogs/bondesque-blog/beginners-chastity-cage-guide-how-to-measure-choos/

https://www.houseofdenial.com/pages/chastity-measurement-comic

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2023 at 1:25 AM, Ignatius.boi said:

Showered in chastity at a popular open shower and most of the cruisers just took a look and left. 

I think cruisers in popular open showers are not experienced enough to dare to hook up with a caged man. 

You might have better luck in a gay sauna setting. 

Wore the cage and visited kb during one of the underwear/swimwear theme night recently. I quickily showered and then wore back my underwear then walked into the maze. Blew off 3 loads and all the 3 tops didn't realise I was wearing the cage. Most tops in the maze just need a blowjob to release i think.

• 3 months later...

I can’t get two different types of cages to fit. 

base rings are either too small to pull my balls through 

or too big and drops off when I’m not aroused. 

anyone has a good cage to recommend for a beginner? The cages I have comes in 3 different sizes but the base rings are all a singular solid piece. 

9 hours ago, fenghou said:

anyone has a good cage to recommend for a beginner? The cages I have comes in 3 different sizes but the base rings are all a singular solid piece. 

It is similar to wearing cock ring. You should wear it when you are not aroused, and balls go in first.

10 hours ago, fenghou said:

Arrange a date time place and We can teach u how to wear 

On 12/28/2023 at 4:09 AM, lx said:

Wore the cage and visited kb during one of the underwear/swimwear theme night recently. I quickily showered and then wore back my underwear then walked into the maze. Blew off 3 loads and all the 3 tops didn't realise I was wearing the cage. Most tops in the maze just need a blowjob to release i think.

U need to go into the rooms w cage