Male HQ

ShadowBlade vs Renault

Renault

7 minutes ago, Renault said:

Don't bother to add this guy if u don't have defined abs :)

i can still enter your world or vice versa to help even if we're not friends.

and i'm not obliged to accept friends, i just said i'm willing to help (kill mobs for example).

besides you didn't follow my instructions to pm me first before asking for help/add, plus you and your profile failed to mention that you're from blowingwind, so i thought you were just some weird creep

try being less sensitive and don't forget to read carefully next time, oh and don't leave sarcastic smiley emotes after making negative comments

Edited by ShadowBlade

17 hours ago, ShadowBlade said:

i can still enter your world or vice versa to help even if we're not friends.

and i'm not obliged to accept friends, i just said i'm willing to help (kill mobs for example).

besides you didn't follow my instructions to pm me first before asking for help/add, plus you and your profile failed to mention that you're from blowingwind, so i thought you were just some weird creep

try being less sensitive and don't forget to read carefully next time, oh and don't leave sarcastic smiley emotes after making negative comments

Why not u mention in ur post that u are only looking for pple with defined abs to play with or help with? It's ok for me, because ur help is not needed :)

2 hours ago, Renault said:

Why not u mention in ur post that u are only looking for pple with defined abs to play with or help with? It's ok for me, because ur help is not needed :)

nope, i don’t have to mention that. learn to differentiate between what i’m looking for and what i don’t mind offering. in this case, it’s purely help that i don’t mind offering, so don’t complicate things unnecessarily.

your assumptions and expectations got the best of you.

btw i’m obviously never helping people like you, in case you still want to take advantage of my offer. and your smiley face is also not needed, cause i’m pretty sure you’re not smiling while replying.

Edited by ShadowBlade

12 hours ago, ShadowBlade said:

nope, i don’t have to mention that. learn to differentiate between what i’m looking for and what i don’t mind offering. in this case, it’s purely help that i don’t mind offering, so don’t complicate things unnecessarily.

your assumptions and expectations got the best of you.

btw i’m obviously never helping people like you, in case you still want to take advantage of my offer. and your smiley face is also not needed, cause i’m pretty sure you’re not smiling while replying.

U know wad u did in-game, I do not need to tell everyone what u did specifically here, I like to smile, if u have an issue, I suggest u to ignore my post :)

2 hours ago, Renault said:

U know wad u did in-game, I do not need to tell everyone what u did specifically here, I like to smile, if u have an issue, I suggest u to ignore my post :)

i only accepted your friend request to chat directly to see if you have what it takes to be part of the limited 45 friends.

i asked if you have defined abs, you said no, i asked if you’re aiming to get, you said no and that you’re contented with being average.

it’s basic respect to introduce yourself first in such scenarios, especially if you’re a complete stranger to me, but apparently you’re worse than that.

i removed you from friends, cause you’re not worth taking up a precious slot. you got sensitive over such a small rejection, so you’re the one with issues, who started it first. i’m curious to see what other replies you can possibly come up with.

i don’t owe you an acceptance into my friend list, get this into your stubborn skull.

Edited by ShadowBlade

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.