Male HQ

Bullying Stories- 霸凌事件

fyongwee83

Hi all

Have you been bullied before at work or at school? 

What are your experiences like? 

Have you went through similar experiences heard in this podcast: 

https://anchor.fm/wintersun2021/episodes/Episode-10---Bullying---euq6u2 or

Summary: 

- Classmates put rubbish into water bottle

- Teacher torn off student's clothes 

- Classmates calling one "ah gua" or "Xiao Bai Lian"

What are your comments?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

Just update the title of the episode which is more appropriate. 

https://anchor.fm/wintersun2021/episodes/Episode-10---Standup-to-Bullies---euq6u2 

Pls follow me on Spotify to watch latest episode at "Sun of Winter" or at Google Podcast at "Sun of Winter"

or watch my youtube at 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PN61zyDYrTGbOq_Mq1fqw

Actually those who bully actually insecure themselves then put on others they actually loser themselves one way is to find their weakness or they happen to see you naked or what n that will shut them up coz they themselves knew they are smaller haha 

What is NOT Bullying? Alway get your definition straight before you use "bullying' as your reason for what you are going thru. Not knowing can be a case of someone using victimhood for whatever reason against others or another.

Understanding how you learn to DEAL WITH REAL BULLYING and help a person suffering it to also GROW from stronger, to stand up ... NOT WEAK and self-defeating their whole life or use it as an excuse. Might surprise you there are a lot like that among us. 

You do that, you are giving in to the Darwinian Law. Survival of the fittest. This is not a perfect world where everyone is so free to always be there to rescue you, hold your hand and listen as you tell yet another sob tale, another person did something 'bad' to you.

Fake bully claims spoils and take away from the real suffering of REAL bullying tragedies.

What is NOT Bullying?

https://www.ronitbaras.com/emotional-intelligence/personal-development/what-is-not-bullying/

What is Bullying vs. What is NOT Bullying

https://starsnashville.org/what-is-bullying-vs-what-is-not-bullying/

In my days, standing up to bullies was a rite of passage in self. These days, we have weak parenting or fearful parents that cause this problem and not given the right lesson by fathers to teach their kids to fend for themselves. Same reason we have obese children and spoilt brats and yes from those fuckup parents.. kids who bully other weaker ones....and then grow into adults and still doing that if they can get away with it.

There will always be bullies. It's a natural thing. As strange as that sound. Primal. It's a human Packing order instinct. As much as you do not want it, you need it. Without it, a lot of things in this world can not come to be. Like everything else, these are challenges put on our path that we must clear. It's part of growing up. By means of mental prowess or brawn. If not, you lose. And when you learned the game. Don't be a bully yourself or raise one.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Here's my story in my 3 month of NS Basic Police Training. 4 guys love to intimidate me and others during that period. By the time I ROD, They were on friendly buddy terms with me. Maybe it is youth, or they were taught that way but over time I guess you can say, they grew up.

I had a guy in secondary school, a brat and bullies many kids, he did that with me. I never took action as I felt weird with me being 4 inch taller than him. Plus a father who taught me to pick my fight and fight fair. But he was physically bigger than slimmer me. As I did not take action from his accidental shoving, threaten to hit me and vulgar-calling, he kept escalating it  especially in workshop classes which was not in my all-boys school but another WHERE there were girls. So he now thinks shoving me about will get him noticed.  Till one day he try to start a fight with me to showoff the girls his fighting moves. He kicked me in the wrong place that cause a skin growth I had on the back of my elbow to break open and was bleeding. I took him by his shirt and lifted him against a wall and I physically banged him against it a few times and toss him against, grab his head and lean it hard against the brick wall and I told him, you want me to continue? He stared hard at me in defiant. So I bang him against that wall a few more times. I warn him, do his shit again to me and I will make it worst. About a month later, he was one of my best friend in school, and we kept in touch for a long while.

So to say all bullies are bad is wrong. Are there bullies that are hardcore? Yes. I have encountered them. One even slash my thigh with a small knife. Some too tough thus I learn to avoid them. Some I learn to see what makes them tick and mentally work around them. And some are not really bullies but just people who are insecure, victim of parental abuse, upbringing or bullied at a young age and view that as part of survival, so they start bullying others.

And yes some are just psychopathic and mean fuckers and for those, if WWIII comes and given a rifle to defend our country, I have bullets with their name on it :P to take them out before I even shoot a single enemy of our nation. That's my darkest fantasy if you want to count that for another thread here in BW. heheheh

Fighting is not the answer of course but sometime, if that is all you are left with.....  Saying goes. To be able to live in Peace. You must prepare for War.

Learning to stand up for yourself has very POSITIVE ENERGY and OUTLOOK that steer your life and in how you find success. It helps your self-confidence and helps you with goal setting and attainment. It sure helps me thru some tough times.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 5/2/2021 at 9:58 PM, upshot said:

Here's my story in my 3 month of NS Basic Police Training. 4 guys love to intimidate me and others during that period. By the time I ROD, They were on friendly buddy terms with me. Maybe it is youth, or they were taught that way but over time I guess you can say, they grew up.

I had a guy in secondary school, a brat and bullies many kids, he did that with me. I never took action as I felt weird with me being 4 inch taller than him. Plus a father who taught me to pick my fight and fight fair. But he was physically bigger than slimmer me. As I did not take action from his accidental shoving, threaten to hit me and vulgar-calling, he kept escalating it  especially in workshop classes which was not in my all-boys school but another WHERE there were girls. So he now thinks shoving me about will get him noticed.  Till one day he try to start a fight with me to showoff the girls his fighting moves. He kicked me in the wrong place that cause a skin growth I had on the back of my elbow to break open and was bleeding. I took him by his shirt and lifted him against a wall and I physically banged him against it a few times and toss him against, grab his head and lean it hard against the brick wall and I told him, you want me to continue? He stared hard at me in defiant. So I bang him against that wall a few more times. I warn him, do his shit again to me and I will make it worst. About a month later, he was one of my best friend in school, and we kept in touch for a long while.

So to say all bullies are bad is wrong. Are there bullies that are hardcore? Yes. I have encountered them. One even slash my thigh with a small knife. Some too tough thus I learn to avoid them. Some I learn to see what makes them tick and mentally work around them. And some are not really bullies but just people who are insecure, victim of parental abuse, upbringing or bullied at a young age and view that as part of survival, so they start bullying others.

And yes some are just psychopathic and mean fuckers and for those, if WWIII comes and given a rifle to defend our country, I have bullets with their name on it :P to take them out before I even shoot a single enemy of our nation. That's my darkest fantasy if you want to count that for another thread here in BW. heheheh

Fighting is not the answer of course but sometime, if that is all you are left with.....  Saying goes. To be able to live in Peace. You must prepare for War.

Learning to stand up for yourself has very POSITIVE ENERGY and OUTLOOK that steer your life and in how you find success. It helps your self-confidence and helps you with goal setting and attainment. It sure helps me thru some tough times.

Hi Love what your written !!!! I like the part you mentioned "Positive energy and outlook" at the end! It is good to learn to stand up for yourself.

Hope you like my podcast episode on "Stand Up To Bullies" Thanks!

I always stand up to bullies, from primary school where one of my fat classmates thought I was a push over. Gave him a kick he never forget and he never bother me again.

During NS, this tattoo beng, from another section, thinks he can bully me like those blur king in our platoon. He asked me to "talk" after I told him off when he was hitting at people's head while in a formation. I attended the meeting alone in his bunk. He had 1 buddy look our for any approaching corporal and another next to him during our "discussion“. I simply told him if he wants to hit me, he better kills me or I will pay him back 10 folds. Then he sheepishly tells me not to tell our corporals or to our PC about out "talk".  WTF! Want to be bad ass but yet still afraid of authorities.

During my work offshore, a bunch of old birds senior technicians thinks they can bully me just because I am new. I can't stand them because they keep gambling during our boat ride. It started with sarcastic remarks from them and then written remarks on our duty roster, etc. I took them on one-by-one and show them that I am not afraid of them and shut them up after a back and forth of rebuttals. All these while, under the nose of our senior management.  They left me alone after I showed them that I am not to be mess with and that they had chose the wrong target to bully. 

Never let the bullies have their way with you. If you do, you will always be their target.

Not all bullies uses force, some use sarcasm, some will play mental games to get you to comply to them.

17 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

I always stand up to bullies, from primary school where one of my fat classmates thought I was a push over. Gave him a kick he never forget and he never bother me again.

During NS, this tattoo beng, from another section, thinks he can bully me like those blur king in our platoon. He asked me to "talk" after I told him off when he was hitting at people's head while in a formation. I attended the meeting alone in his bunk. He had 1 buddy look our for any approaching corporal and another next to him during our "discussion“. I simply told him if he wants to hit me, he better kills me or I will pay him back 10 folds. Then he sheepishly tells me not to tell our corporals or to our PC about out "talk".  WTF! Want to be bad ass but yet still afraid of authorities.

During my work offshore, a bunch of old birds senior technicians thinks they can bully me just because I am new. I can't stand them because they keep gambling during our boat ride. It started with sarcastic remarks from them and then written remarks on our duty roster, etc. I took them on one-by-one and show them that I am not afraid of them and shut them up after a back and forth of rebuttals. All these while, under the nose of our senior management.  They left me alone after I showed them that I am not to be mess with and that they had chose the wrong target to bully. 

Never let the bullies have their way with you. If you do, you will always be their target.

Not all bullies uses force, some use sarcasm, some will play mental games to get you to comply to them.

That beng is just a coward!