Male HQ

Guests fighting for "Real" Meanly Preacher

Guest Meanly Preacher

Guest Meanly Preacher
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sharing what I saw this afternoon when making food delivery to a home. 

An old ah gong open the wooden door after I knocked. He left the wooden door half opened and went to search the key for gate. There is corridor in between the living room and dinning area leading to bedrooms. Standing outside the gate, I can see the first bedroom which is diagonally to me. The bedroom door was left ajar with a gap about the length of 2 long rulers. From the gap I saw ceiling to floor cabinet made with mirror doors. Those mirror doors reflect what is on the other side of the bedroom which is behind the door. Suddenly I saw someone moving in the mirror reflection. At first I thought my eyes blur but at second look I saw the reflection reflects a butt naked man with wet hair and a towel on his shoulder. He was facing a wardrobe of clothing behind the bedroom door and he seems looking and texting on his phone. Ah gong came open the gate took the food and pay me in $50. I ask ah gong if he has $2.20 so that I can give him $20 change because I got no smaller change and ah gong went in to get money. I continue watching and saw the man took a clothes from the wardrobe and then turn around and throw the clothes on the bed while continue on his phone. His frontal nude is now on the reflection and I clearly see his long dark meat hanging there. A dark piece of thick meat with long foreskin and very very bushy there, he seems around 40yo. While his eyes are still on his phone, he shouted "di di, can you stop playing water and hurry up, mommy is waiting for us." Next moment his 3-4yo son who was also wet and naked dragging a towel on floor (I presume out from toilet) push the door a little and went into the room. The man took the towel and placed over his son's head and dry him. Fwah...the man's junk was shaking like ding dong bell when he was drying his son. I really went hard! Ah gong came with money, after that close door show end. 🤪

Hot!

Guest Real Meanly Preacher
5 minutes ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Hot!

You fucking asshole! Quit fucking doing this god damned bullshit! Make up your own fucking guest nicknames and quit copying names used by others right after we posted in different threads! Dear @G_M, I know there are no "rights" to guest nicknames, but this is ridiculous! Please delete his fake post. You can easily see the IP of the posts I just made and I am sure that his will be radically different. This provacative trolling should not be acceptable on Blowing Wind!

Guest Colin

How to dustinguish between real case and fake encounter? Usually those long posts like from a story writer with lots of descriptions are fake, fiction!

The real cases are shorter, not that descriptive like as if from an english writer using his language skills to describe the details.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Real Meanly Preacher said:

You fucking asshole! Quit fucking doing this god damned bullshit! Make up your own fucking guest nicknames and quit copying names used by others right after we posted in different threads! Dear @G_M, I know there are no "rights" to guest nicknames, but this is ridiculous! Please delete his fake post. You can easily see the IP of the posts I just made and I am sure that his will be radically different. This provacative trolling should not be acceptable on Blowing Wind!

Calm down! Don't get an aneurysm.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Calm down! Don't get an aneurysm.

You got the reaction you wanted an deserve, now drop dead and go to Hell, you ignorant ho ass bitch! People are sick and tired of your stupid bullshit! There is absolutely no reason to "steal" the screen name of somebody who just posted in another thread and use it to make a pointless remark in a separate topic! You are doing it to provoke people! Then you act like a sissy little cunt when they get provoked and call you out for the pathetic useless weasel that you are! Fuck you! Drop dead!

On 4/16/2021 at 3:22 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Hot!

On 4/16/2021 at 3:31 AM, Guest Real Meanly Preacher said:

Since you don't be bother to register an account, serve you right for having your guest name being used by others. As a guest you don't have any rights to any name you use and it is not my job to clear your name. I don't work for you and I don't care if your guest names are being mis-used.

• G_M changed the title to Guests fighting for "Real" Meanly Preacher
Guest Meanly Preacher
19 hours ago, G_M said:

Since you don't be bother to register an account, serve you right for having your guest name being used by others. As a guest you don't have any rights to any name you use and it is not my job to clear your name. I don't work for you and I don't care if your guest names are being mis-used.

Humph!

1 hour ago, fab said:

郑惠玉等了21年才赢得第二座“最佳女主角”奖,突然之间竟在四届里赢得三届视后奖,平了本地公认最佳演员谢韶光在1996至1999年创下的创举。

郑惠玉近年的演技少浮夸,自然多了,我虽然欣赏,但要四届赢三,抱歉,三届赢二都是抬举了。尤其对比演技比她更稳更出色的演员,如黄碧仁和陈莉萍。郑惠玉在本地娱乐圈的地位已是前无古人,后无来者,硬生生让她赢奖只会让观众觉得Kelong,对郑惠玉的演技无法信服。

English only!

11 minutes ago, Guest Real Meanly Preacher said:

English only!

Kelong actress.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 4/19/2021 at 3:01 AM, G_M said:

Stomping Feet GIFs | Tenor

Guest Meanly Preacher
36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Pls improve your mandarin, looks like u cannot understand what the reporter is writing. 

Shut up and fuck off especially if you don't know anything, Zoe Tay is the most kelong actress ever.

Guest Actual Meanly Preacher
1 hour ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:
23 hours ago, Guest Real Meanly Preacher said:

English only!

Shut up and fuck off especially if you don't know anything, Zoe Tay is the most kelong actress ever.

Members who don't like the troll impersonator and all-round troublemaker attempting to derail threads like this need to make your opinion known to the moderators -- often and in huge numbers that they can't ignore -- because this jerk is totally out of control right now. It is not just about "stealing" my guest nickname. It is about the entire negative vibe he brings to Blowing Wind, including the racist rants and horrid misogyny against our nation's female politicians that caused the "Next PM" thread to be completely deleted earlier today (the entire thread and not just the troll's offensive posts). Cyber terrorism should not be tolerated by the members of Blowing Wind and, while I know they are volunteers with busy lives of their own, the moderators need to do something about this problem (such as blocking any guests posting from his IP address for 30 days).

Guest Guest
19 minutes ago, Guest Actual Meanly Preacher said:

Members who don't like the troll impersonator and all-round troublemaker attempting to derail threads like this need to make your opinion known to the moderators -- often and in huge numbers that they can't ignore -- because this jerk is totally out of control right now. It is not just about "stealing" my guest nickname. It is about the entire negative vibe he brings to Blowing Wind, including the racist rants and horrid misogyny against our nation's female politicians that caused the "Next PM" thread to be completely deleted earlier today (the entire thread and not just the troll's offensive posts). Cyber terrorism should not be tolerated by the members of Blowing Wind and, while I know they are volunteers with busy lives of their own, the moderators need to do something about this problem (such as blocking any guests posting from his IP address for 30 days).

YOU derailed the thread with your irrelevant, out-of-topic bitching, and you accuse others of derailing the thread??

LOLz

Guest Cleanly Hazily Meanly TIP

This is not only about "stealing" the nicknames of other guests and then using them to make quarrelsome or otherwise vulgar posts. It is also about the completely negative vibe that the troll guest casts over this entire website. Every few months, this issue pops up, and every few months, the moderators claim they can't do anything to stop him, which is utterly ridiculous.

Earlier on Wednesday, the troll guest filled the "Who Should Be Singapore's Next Prime Minister" thread with disgustingly racist and xenophobic rantings, as well as horribly sexist attacks on some of our nation's female politicians. The response of the moderators? Delete the entire thread, instead of just the offensive posts, which is an insult to all members and good guests.

Why not delete the offensive posts and then move the rest of the thread to the Members Lounge? That would at least not erase all of the productive posts that members and constructive guests like me actually put some effort into. Instead you let the troublemaking troll guest decide which threads are allowed on Blowing Wind because you delete the threads that he spoils!

Stop letting this troublemaking troll run amok and ruin Blowing Wind for everybody else! At least try to do something to curtail his assholishness! Building on an idea proposed by another guest recently, which is unfortunately in the Flaming Room, why not restrict the IP addresses of guests who make offensive posts by banning them for 30 days? Surely that could be done.

There has to be an IT guy somewhere who can help adjust your settings to be able to do this. You should even be able to fix things so that members have no problems posting from those blocked IP addresses but guests are blocked for 30 days. Second offense is 60 days. If he changes IP addresses and offends again, block those too, eventually there won't be any left.

Offenses leading to 30-day IP address bans for guests can include racism, slandering politicians and celebrities, using multiple guest names to "argue" with himself, starting multiple new frivolous threads, and directing abusive posts at members and other guests as mentioned in the thread in the Flaming Room. Again, it's not about me, it's about making BW more pleasant.

Guest wrong approach

And what is the takeaway?

BW Moderators are acting against well behaving Guests but acting in favour of Guest trolls.

You should rethink your modus operandi and who you support or who BW Moderators should act for.

Even your own BW Members you don't protect against attacks of trolling Guests.

This is surely the wrong approach.

Get the Guest trolls issue resolved.  

Why still permit Guest posting?

15 years on the row and you still have no means or method to act against abusive Guest Trolls.

Hurrah!

Guest Meanly Preacher
1 hour ago, Guest wrong approach said:

BW Moderators are acting against well behaving Guests but acting in favour of Guest trolls.

You should rethink your modus operandi and who you support or who BW Moderators should act for.

15 years on the row and you still have no means or method to act against abusive Guest Trolls.

Hurrah!

Ironic much? A guest calling for guest posting to be removed. LOL

Well done singalion.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest wrong approach said:

Hurrah!

You're just another anonymous user. 

You don't pay the moderators or Mr Blowing Wind anything.

You don't own the forum either.

You are not a fellow moderator. 

Why should GM have to listen to you?

GM is a moderator, not your employee. He sure as hell doesn't have to take instructions from self-entitled, demanding members like you who post lies as guest to demand that guest posting be removed.

Wake up your fucking idea and show more respect to GM!

Guest TeacherInstructorPreacher
18 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Ironic much? A guest calling for guest posting to be removed. LOL Well done singalion.

I guarantee this is a fake post. The Real Meanly Preacher has never attacked @singalion, and from what I know, he never attacks anybody without provocation. If you are going to impersonate other guests, at least try to imitate their style, otherwise everybody knows it is really the ignorant troll heifer acting stupid as usual.

Guest Meanly Preacher
18 hours ago, Guest TeacherInstructorPreacher said:

I guarantee this is a fake post. The Real Meanly Preacher has never attacked @singalion, and from what I know, he never attacks anybody without provocation. If you are going to impersonate other guests, at least try to imitate their style, otherwise everybody knows it is really the ignorant troll heifer acting stupid as usual.

You are the fake poster. I have consistently been attacking @singalion each time he tries to antagonize everyone on this forum with his baseless "facts" and longwinded posts. It's obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about. 

17 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

You are the fake poster. I have consistently been attacking @singalion each time he tries to antagonize everyone on this forum with his baseless "facts" and longwinded posts. It's obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about. 

I have been reading this forum since long before I was supposed to be reading it, and I have seen plenty of posts from Guest Guest attacking @singalion and @Steve5380 and @Nightingale, but never any such posts from Guest Meanly Preacher. This thread is stupid, and Guest Guest is stupider, and Guest Guest pretending to be other guests is the stupidest thing in the history of Blowing Wind.

11 minutes ago, Guest 2003 said:

I have been reading this forum since long before I was supposed to be reading it, and I have seen plenty of posts from Guest Guest attacking @singalion and @Steve5380 and @Nightingale, but never any such posts from Guest Meanly Preacher. This thread is stupid, and Guest Guest is stupider, and Guest Guest pretending to be other guests is the stupidest thing in the history of Blowing Wind.

This is so comical...  

The history of Blowing Wind is still being made.  Who knows what you will see!  :lol:

Dear real Meanly Preacher,

Register a Member account.

It does not make any difference if this Guest troll attacks your posts as Guest under Meanly Preacher or under a Member account.

If the authorities want to identify you, then they will under a Guest account as under a Member account.

But at least as at current situation only posting under a Guest nick we don't need to assume if you may have written this or not and won't get duped by this Guest troll.

Please be aware not all Members or other Guests make the effort or have sufficient knowledge or are interested who posted what or whether someone had hijacked another Guest nick.

The best thing is: You reduce the abilities of this Guest troll to abuse the Guest posting as he can no longer hijack your Guest nick (and then it is clear to everyone that the troll is just trolling you.)

Do us the favours. thanks

From my personal view, I don't understand why the Moderators aim or enable such malicious Guest trolls to play their "tricks" on BW.

Why do you want to give these malicious abusers a forum, dear Moderators?

And why tolerating it for so long?

Any other forum would have looked for effective means to get rid of such troubled troublemakers.

Must we wait for the day until the authorities blow up this Forum?

Guest Meanly Preacher
9 hours ago, singalion said:

Yes, and I am even pulled in into something, where I don't even know why. haha

Every second thread this "Hi singalion" nonsense.

(May I use the word nonsense here Steve?)

9 hours ago, singalion said:

Dear real Meanly Preacher,

Register a Member account.

It does not make any difference if this Guest troll attacks your posts as Guest under Meanly Preacher or under a Member account.

If the authorities want to identify you, then they will under a Guest account as under a Member account.

But at least as at current situation only posting under a Guest nick we don't need to assume if you may have written this or not and won't get duped by this Guest troll.

Please be aware not all Members or other Guests make the effort or have sufficient knowledge or are interested who posted what or whether someone had hijacked another Guest nick.

The best thing is: You reduce the abilities of this Guest troll to abuse the Guest posting as he can no longer hijack your Guest nick (and then it is clear to everyone that the troll is just trolling you.)

Do us the favours. thanks

8 hours ago, singalion said:

From my personal view, I don't understand why the Moderators aim or enable such malicious Guest trolls to play their "tricks" on BW.

Why do you want to give these malicious abusers a forum, dear Moderators?

And why tolerating it for so long?

Any other forum would have looked for effective means to get rid of such troubled troublemakers.

Must we wait for the day until the authorities blow up this Forum?

3 separate posts repeating the same old falsehoods and fearmongering shit.

*facepalm*

On 4/26/2021 at 10:44 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

3 separate posts repeating the same old falsehoods and fearmongering shit.

*facepalm*

The only falsehoods on this thread are you, Guest Guest, pretending to be Guest Meanly Preacher in a misguided attempt to monger fear among other readers. Nobody is fooled, because Guest Meanly Preacher and @singalion almost always agree with each other in the various threads that I have read, but now we are supposed to believe that they are arguing? That makes no sense. You are the stupidest poster in the history of this website, Guest Guest, even dumber than a villain from Scooby Doo.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.