Male HQ

Which country / where do you want to travel to after the pandemic? (compiled)

LoveCum

• 5 months later...

Kyoto (not been there yet - Spring or Summer scene would be nice to photograph) or Paris (missed the old buildings and want a bit more time this time around to photograph instead of rushing)

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

8 hours ago, MNH said:

Tasmania for me!

Australia has just opened a travel bubble with New Zealand.

Singapore is always being mentioned down here as the next place to open the bubble.

So get ready for an announcement sooner or later.

New York, Canada, Taiwan, Korea, Japan.... I just miss travelling in itself :(  

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Our choices are restricted to the countries/places that will open up first for us to travel. In no particular order:

1) Australia

2) NZ

3) China & HK

4) Taiwan

5) Vietnam

6) Thailand (Phuket)

7) Bali?

I'm fine to go these places except HK (which I had been before and not keen to return).

I'm in USA with a former idiot Kumquat colored President, switched to now a great President Biden!

Travel destinations:

1) Singapore!

2) Hawaii

3) UAE/Qatar 

4) South India

5) Maldives

6) Thailand

7) Japan

8 ) Puerto Rico

14 hours ago, gucici said:

Anywhere without angmo screaming at asians for covid creator

11 hours ago, wilfgene said:

PRC

38 minutes ago, kyushuman said:

So... Asia?

35 minutes ago, kyushuman said:

I'm in USA with a former idiot Kumquat colored President, switched to now a great President Biden!

Travel destinations:

1) Singapore!

2) Hawaii

3) UAE/Qatar 

4) South India

5) Maldives

6) Thailand

7) Japan

8 ) Puerto Rico

The Kingdom of Hawaii?

@Steve5380 and @singalionmay care to watch out on this one.

Edited by wilfgene

When I look back at my cancelled tickets to SEA countries after March 2020...
Better not. Might end up in bad mood, ha ha.

The worst was for my 26 days visit to my parents, where I got an upgrade, all was gone by a tiny virus running around the world.

I feel bad for not being able to visit my parents for so long. But what can I do.

I am still fighting with 2 airlines for the full refund. JetStar seems quite reluctant to give a refund.

Even this Malindo air gave me a full refund for a KL flight, why can't Jetstar? Every two months I receive an extension when I need to re-book my ticket but so far

there is nothing where you can really travel to.

For some places had difficulties in getting refunds for the hotel bookings, as these countries only "closed" down borders on a late stage. Took various rounds to discuss with them and if you booked through one of the online channels, even worse because you needed to explain everything over and over.

But got all back, for some suffered the exchange difference when it was refunded back to my credit card.

There was a good article about the new travel scheme to Thailand. The food packages looked to me like a 1200 S$ extra diet program (that's about the price to cover the government expenses during the quarantine). The journalist made pictures of his complete food. But once you get around the 10 days quarantine, you can roam around free and hotels seem very enjoyable because you are nearly the only guest.

Getting back to Singapore is the problem...

Edited by singalion

On 4/28/2021 at 11:53 AM, wilfgene said:

The Kingdom of Hawaii?

@Steve5380 and @singalionmay care to watch out on this one.

Don't understand why I should watch out for that post?

As much as the US may be an interesting country, I have no plans to travel to the US.

As I don't have a nasty greedy wife, I don't need to make a stop over in Hawaii to buy jewelry, Chanel watches for US$ 130625 or Birkin bags... 😆

I would prefer Mexico or any other South American country instead of US.

But when will the Covid-19 issue be settled in that region???

JB (monthly) for massage, seafood and facial.

Bangkok (twice yearly) for saunas, shopping, cruising and food.

Taiwan for saunas and street food.

Beijing for UNESCO historical sites. Shanghai to soak in the crowded life.

Japan (yearly) for onsen, food and UNESCO sites.

UK for its history and sites.

The Netherlands (Amsterdam n The Hague) for its culture, museums and its relax atmosphere and friendly people.

Paris to revisit The Louvre museum.

But MONEY NO ENOUGH LA!! LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Horny
On 4/29/2021 at 11:25 PM, chunchun said:

Taiwan

i wonder how are those gay massage spas (like Royal Spa) doing now. Dunno still surviving anot

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, chunchun said:

Royal spa just renovated if I'm not mistaken. Wonder when I'll be able to visit again

i think alot of guys have left, i checked the guys on their website and it seems like the quality not as good as before.

• G_M changed the title to Which country / where do you want to travel to after the pandemic? (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.