Male HQ

Which country / where do you want to travel to after the pandemic? (compiled)

LoveCum

I am not itching for traveling anytime soon.

Here in America the situation is improving rapidly and one sees a big rush to enjoy summertime travel.  It seems that a majority of the population have been feeling like caged wild animals.  Any reservations not made far in advance will be expensive.  In vacation resorts, houses for rent, some hotels are getting expensive.  Rental cars have prices out of sight.  Big crowds, big noise, big everything.

I have never felt caged, and in fact, I have grown to enjoy my quiet life at home.  I doubt that I will do any travel this year, and come 2022 I might take some vacations off-season.  And with my sister coming to stay with me for a while,  I can see us traveling together to our country and to Europe.   Maybe I will do some of my personal tourism back to Thailand,  a stop in SG is not out of the question,  or maybe some of the other interesting cities in S.E. Asia.  

I am in no rush.  I can get off from work anytime, I have no little children to take care of,  not even a pet to worry about  :) 

1 hour ago, Guest Sky is Spinning said:

My head moved from left to right, and then right to left and then left to right again...and than continue swinging to n fro several times over two very quarrelsome persons.  I have absolutely no idea about the fuss going on here, but it makes me very very dizzy.

Plan your travels instead. If you had the choice - and the cash, where would you like to go?

Guest Sky is Spinning
41 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Like you,  I also have little idea about the reasons of the fuss going on, but I have decided to get out of it.  Let fussy dogs bark! 

Hopefully your Phase 2 ends soon and instead of getting dizzy here you can plan your next travels to interesting destinations.

17 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

Plan your travels instead. If you had the choice - and the cash, where would you like to go?

I am not going anywhere, be it Phase 1 to Phase 10 because I don't belong to the pandemic world.  I am happy living in my own world, surrounded by Daisy, roses, llily and wild berries in my backyard while I sat comfortably on my swing bed, with no human noise except my loyal basengi napping beside me, as I sipped my cool latte and reading "The Hobbit" to my Norwegian Brown cat.   Not caring much about the fucked up world today.

Now, I hope my lifestyle serves as a reference for both of you to stop kicking cans and spilling milk all over the places in this forum.

It is getting dark now, I am back to lighting my candle and making some delicious scone for tea tonight. 

Oh, one last thing.  Please don't answer me because I simply....

DON'T CARE!

16 minutes ago, Guest Sky is Spinning said:

I am not going anywhere, be it Phase 1 to Phase 10 because I don't belong to the pandemic world.  I am happy living in my own world, surrounded by Daisy, roses, llily and wild berries in my backyard while I sat comfortably on my swing bed, with no human noise except my loyal basengi napping beside me, as I sipped my cool latte and reading "The Hobbit" to my Norwegian Brown cat.   Not caring much about the fucked up world today.

Now, I hope my lifestyle serves as a reference for both of you to stop kicking cans and spilling milk all over the places in this forum.

It is getting dark now, I am back to lighting my candle and making some delicious scone for tea tonight. 

Oh, one last thing.  Please don't answer me because I simply....

DON'T CARE!

Like you,  I am also happy in my cozy refuge, only stepping into the world to go to the gym and the grocery store.

I was not going to answer you,  but then I see your "Sky is Spinning" and I must comment that instead of seeing the sky spinning like they did in the antiquity, you can remember that it's we on earth who spin around its axis each day and around the sun each year.

As written in response to the similar point made in another post, I will gladly have a much longer holiday. Over four months I have asked the moderators no less than FIVE times to have my name deleted as a member. I know of no reason why this has not been done.

Guest The Judge
31 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

As written in response to the similar point made in another post, I will gladly have a much longer holiday. Over four months I have asked the moderators no less than FIVE times to have my name deleted as a member. I know of no reason why this has not been done.

You have better do a hara Kiri instead of making someone hands dirty. Thereafter we will pronounce your quiet passing and then promise us not to return as "something else" to haunt us in this forum because you are not wrongfully murdered by the mod. You 'died' unnaturally. 

1 hour ago, Greenliv said:

...What you see, regardless of locality, are their offsprings.

Baobab trees are endemic to regions like Madagascar, not Spore. This is as close to seeing the originals/ancestral, figuratively speaking. Even the supertrees in GBTBay looked similar to baobabs. The designers knew how unique these trees were.

• 2 months later...

Although I have many places in Asia on my list, I doubt that my trips will happen soon. At least because this whole story will last a long time, I mean the covid crisis. The more so because Asian countries have stringent morbidity control now and consequently the foreigners. You can't take a rest there. I have hopes for Europe; I think it'll be the first to restore the former regime. I even made a plan for a train trip to Europe. My priority goals are in Central Europe - Germany, Switzerland, and France. I wouldn't plan a route without dbauskunft.net, although the railroad system in these countries has good navigation.

Edited by connortem

• 1 month later...

Being trapped in the house for a long time can't wait to get out in the world and start reexploring. A country that has been on my waiting list is Estonia and I finally made the courage to go there. After some research, I discovered this site https://www.africanjacana.com/estonia/ with all the information I needed, after I read the article I booked my ticket and the place where I was going to stay. Now I just wait for the big day and I am so nervous like I'm going to travel for the first time.

Edited by JoshuaDickens

On the short-term, any place would be a good respite. HK, BKK, Taiwan, Japan. 

Once the endemic settles...a self-drive holiday in the USA.  Taking the 101 S Highway from San Francisco, Carmel, Pebble Beach, then head East towards Las Vegas, back toward San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and end at San Diego.   

Yup...itinerary already planned! 😂

On 9/24/2021 at 12:24 PM, bradlee said:

just wonder when can start travelling price will be expensive, will u all wait say 6months till things are more dies down then travel?

Definitely, like the current germany trip cost more than 30% as compare to pre-covid. Not only money issue but the hassle one have to go through with the immigration. 

Bangkok to have a grand feast of Thai sausages ... oh how I miss those gorgeous Thai men with big fat cocks.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 9/28/2021 at 12:01 AM, kimlo777 said:

Bangkok to have a grand feast of Thai sausages ... oh how I miss those gorgeous Thai men with big fat cocks.

STD plus HIV plus Covid.....you still want to eat?

On 9/24/2021 at 10:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

When our cases hit 5000 per day, which country will still dare to let us visit them? 

Yup, happening already .... CDC now telling Americans not to come to Singapore, next time tell Singaporeans not to go there soon. Thanks to the Delta variant! 

US raises Covid-19 danger level in Hong Kong and Singapore, United States News & Top Stories - The Straits Times 

WASHINGTON (BLOOMBERG) - The United States on Monday (Sept 27) said trips to Singapore and Hong Kong have become more dangerous because of the coronavirus, raising its travel health advice for the Asian financial hubs by one level.

The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said anyone who has not been vaccinated should avoid non-essential trips to Singapore, citing a "high level" of Covid-19.

"All travellers may be at risk for getting and spreading Covid-19 variants," the CDC said, increasing its travel advice for Singapore by one notch to level 3.

SONG BO the whole country has to lockdown coz we allow a few hundred CECA a  day to enter our country | HardwareZone Forums

Travel some more?

On 9/28/2021 at 9:58 AM, Guest Guest said:

Yup, happening already .... CDC now telling Americans not to come to Singapore, next time tell Singaporeans not to go there soon. Thanks to the Delta variant! 

US raises Covid-19 danger level in Hong Kong and Singapore, United States News & Top Stories - The Straits Times 

WASHINGTON (BLOOMBERG) - The United States on Monday (Sept 27) said trips to Singapore and Hong Kong have become more dangerous because of the coronavirus, raising its travel health advice for the Asian financial hubs by one level.

The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said anyone who has not been vaccinated should avoid non-essential trips to Singapore, citing a "high level" of Covid-19.

"All travellers may be at risk for getting and spreading Covid-19 variants," the CDC said, increasing its travel advice for Singapore by one notch to level 3.

SONG BO the whole country has to lockdown coz we allow a few hundred CECA a  day to enter our country | HardwareZone Forums

Travel some more?

Nice,  hope more countries follow the ban especially those countries that got the MU variant. Germany and Brunei are coming and Sporean are visiting mask-free Europe, let's hope they don't bring back some "souvenir" for us.

But curious,  why HK? They are well controlled with single digit case,  if HK not safe,  then there is no country safe in this world.   

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 9/28/2021 at 1:18 AM, Guest CheeBye said:

STD plus HIV plus Covid.....you still want to eat?

at my age we throw caution to the wind ... my motto is live and let die!  anyway there is always Prep to protect from AIDS.  Other STDs can easily be treated.  But in my over 40 years of sexventure, I have not contracted any disease, not even once.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M changed the title to Which country / where do you want to travel to after the pandemic? (compiled)
On 9/28/2021 at 10:57 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Nice,  hope more countries follow the ban especially those countries that got the MU variant. Germany and Brunei are coming and Sporean are visiting mask-free Europe, let's hope they don't bring back some "souvenir" for us.

But curious,  why HK? They are well controlled with single digit case,  if HK not safe,  then there is no country safe in this world.   

Good question and this is the answer: US CDC admits it raised Hong Kong's Covid-19 risk rating in error , United States News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

HONG KONG (BLOOMBERG) - The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it mistakenly flagged Hong Kong as a growing risk for coronavirus when it raised its travel warnings for the city and Singapore earlier this week. 

Hong Kong’s increase was done unintentionally, the agency said on Tuesday (Sept 28). 

The city’s status has returned to Level 1, indicating a low risk, on the CDC’s website, a spokesman said. The level is the lowest of the agency's four-tiered travel health notice system. 

Singapore remains at a Level 3 after its risk rating was raised this week by the CDC amid the largest outbreak the South-east Asian city-state has experienced since the pandemic began.  Anyone who has not been vaccinated should avoid non-essential trips to Singapore given its “high level” of Covid-19, according to the agency.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HK Covid

One of my friends working in HK had loss of smell and taste but was otherwise well. He tried to get tested but was turned away because he has no fever. So go figure why HK only about 12,000 cases but 300 deaths, compared to us 10x more cases but less death.

Guest HK Covid

Loss of smell is almost pathognomonic of COVID. It goes to show HK just don’t test enough, or knowingly under report cases, compared to us kiasu government test everyone even asymptomatic ones, some more test sewage system and then proceed to mandatory test the few HDB blocks residents to pick up cases.

• 6 months later...

The pandemic has changed my life very much. I lost my job and didn't have any savings in the very beginning. In such a situation, I had no choice but to find a remote job. I mastered some techniques for creating websites and subsequently completely changed my profession. Now I work remotely, which allows me to travel around the world. Of course, I save and even use discounts with https://hoopladoopla.com/category/travel. But now my life is much more interesting and enjoyable than before.

Edited by Juamanix

@Juamanix

So sorry to hear of your predicament. You're not alone.

My friend, a grad and with a toddler kid, was jobless for 2 years. For those 2 years he was doing Safe Entry and temperature taking at an education institution. 

He finally found a job recently after sending in countless applications, and attending numerous zoom interviews.

I do hope you'll find a full time job soon. Don't give up and don't look down.

Better days will surely come. Just hang in there. Jia you!!  

Edited by yuquidam

On 4/26/2022 at 6:27 PM, Juamanix said:

The pandemic has changed my life very much. I lost my job and didn't have any savings in the very beginning. In such a situation, I had no choice but to find a remote job.

Remote job as in a non office job?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.