Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

• G_M changed the title to KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)
7 hours ago, Spinbomb said:

Since the previous thread under Traveller's Hut is deleted by the moderator. I think will be good to set up a new thread for member-only.

Will start with my first experience at Sempurna Avenue, Cheras

As a therapist, it might be surprising that I never been to the famous M2M massage place. I have tried many massage centres, masseurs from the apps, even visited bbboy, and some gay saunas in the past.

I first heard about Manchai at Sempurna from my client who said his massage is strong. I decided to give him a try since he is my preferred type. 

I asked some of the fellow bw members about him. @hornychub kindly replied and gave me his direct whatsapp contact. However, all booking still need to go through the boss. 

Just happened that Healthland at Sg Chua is closed today. I went there this afternoon but no one around.

I have to wait for Manchai to unlocked the main door upon arrival and go up the very dark stairs. No mysejahtera or temperature scan so not suitable for those concerns with COVID-19. Renovation of third floor (due to the recent DBKL raid) is finishing but the boss asked Manchai to use the 2nd floor where some (3) staff stay at that time.

Manchai used the room next to the staff common room with workout equipment. The room was air-conditioned with a mattress on the floor. Overall still acceptable but I assume very different compared to third floor (never been). 

Manchai is friendly and speak Cantonese but I speak mandarin to him. He used to worked at D Spa and Water Spa when he was in Singapore. His brother runs a reflexology centre in Sg when he spent a short stint there too. His hometown from Pahang - origin of Musang King.

He started the massage by doing some pressing on the back and proceed with massage of the upper body using lemongrass oil before moving to the legs with good strength using his strong hand, forearm, and elbow. He attempted the batin massage from the face down position.

When turned around he massaged the legs and put them on top of his while pressing around my groin area when he asked whether I want extras but I turned down. Then he continues to massage my arms.

Lastly, massage on sitting position. I was a bit shocked by the strength on my shoulder blade which was a bit painful but still bearable. Before the massage end, Manchai tried to give me a final body stretch standing up. I can feel his whole body behind and his bulge (could be semi hard) despite not so positive comments on the size, which was tempting to touch but I didn't. Throughout the session he is fully clothed.

Overall, I enjoyed the 1h treatment of strong proper massage and he focused on my neck, shoulder, and back as requested. RM70 is definitely value for money.

Will return to try again in the future when the third floor is properly re-opened.

Skill: 6.5/10

Value: 7/10

Hope @hornychub can share his previous reviews of other masseurs from Sempurna and other places under this thread.

So sempurna is back in action eh? 3rd floor used to be pretty decent although also timely for a renovation. Must try Adien soon then.

8 hours ago, hornychub said:

Wow, I feel honored to be mentioned by you twice haha. Unfortunately, I didn't save any draft or backup all my reviews :( Anyway, this is a good initiative, and I appreciate the effort to have a KL Massage thread on members only lounge. I was getting less and less motivated to write about my experiences because I kept getting attacked for sharing. Why take time to write and share just to get attacked right? 

Over the past weeks I have visited a few different masseurs and centers, had some interesting encounters. Some are just straight up fantastic massage I was so relaxed I fell asleep. Some are so surreal and happened without me expecting it. I will find time to write about it soon

Perhaps you can write a summary post ranking all the massage places or masseurs you have tried in the past 2 years ;)

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

HornyChub's Review on 88A Blind Massage- Mr Ang aka Ah Tat

Today after my work appointment, I went to 88A Blind Massage for a massage session as I feared MCO 3.0 might happen very soon. Recently I have been preferring this center over Berjaya, main reason is this center is much more well maintained, and very clean. The whole center was carpeted and patrons are required to take off their shoes and scan MySejahtera upon entry. Secondly, they have a more varied lineup of masseurs as they get different masseurs from other centers to come. Although a few ringgit more expensive than Berjaya, I found myself coming repeatedly for the past few months. The massage beds are also very comfortable and good sized, even for a chubby giant like me. Sheets are always clean and smells good and the A/C is very cooling which I love.

I asked for a random masseur from the receptionist when I called for booking. Just last week fate sent me Mr M, whom I previously met and enjoyed a lil too much at Berjaya, but that's a story for another time. I was a lil late for my session and I saw my masseur was already waiting at the common area. I apologized and went to the loo, before stripping and getting onto the massage bed. The masseur seemed very familiar but I could not recall where I have met him previously. Mr Ang, my masseur for today was a Chinese guy in his 50s who has a stocky build. He looks quite decent and had very short, almost bald white hairs. 

Mr Ang started the massage by straddling on my back and loosening my muscles on my shoulder and neck, then proceeded to do my back. He also spent some time massaging the muscles around my backbone. His massage was very deep tissue massage, and it really made me moan out of satisfaction. Especially when he did the back of my thighs and my back. It was a much needed pampering with very good pressure, not to mention he was very on point. Throughout the massage, he accidentally brushed his tummy against my hand, and it felt firm and strong. But I didn't do anything because he was obviously very focused on the massage. He was very committed to tackle the stiff muscles on my body and I just behaved and enjoyed the massage.

After we were done, I asked him whether I have met him somewhere before. It then hit me that I had tried him a few times at Sentral/Senses last time and he was then known as Ah Tat. He seemed to start to remember me too and he said my fatty layers had thicken. Haha old liao ma what to do. I tipped him and put on my clothes. Paid RM83 for 90 minutes session, pretty good price for the experience. 

Before leaving I saw another masseur seated at the waiting area who looked nice and was a gentleman in his 50s too. As I exited the center, I called using my phone to ask for his name. Sunny. Maybe will try him soon.

Mr Ang/ Tat Massage: 8/10 Strong massage, pretty deep and on point. Recommended if you are looking for a no bullshit I'll press u hard massage

15 hours ago, hornychub said:

Today after my work appointment, I went to 88A Blind Massage for a massage session as I feared MCO 3.0 might happen very soon. Recently I have been preferring this center over Berjaya, main reason is this center is much more well maintained, and very clean. The whole center was carpeted and patrons are required to take off their shoes and scan MySejahtera upon entry. Secondly, they have a more varied lineup of masseurs as they get different masseurs from other centers to come. Although a few ringgit more expensive than Berjaya, I found myself coming repeatedly for the past few months. The massage beds are also very comfortable and good sized, even for a chubby giant like me. Sheets are always clean and smells good and the A/C is very cooling which I love.

I asked for a random masseur from the receptionist when I called for booking. Just last week fate sent me Mr M, whom I previously met and enjoyed a lil too much at Berjaya, but that's a story for another time. I was a lil late for my session and I saw my masseur was already waiting at the common area. I apologized and went to the loo, before stripping and getting onto the massage bed. The masseur seemed very familiar but I could not recall where I have met him previously. Mr Ang, my masseur for today was a Chinese guy in his 50s who has a stocky build. He looks quite decent and had very short, almost bald white hairs. 

Mr Ang started the massage by straddling on my back and loosening my muscles on my shoulder and neck, then proceeded to do my back. He also spent some time massaging the muscles around my backbone. His massage was very deep tissue massage, and it really made me moan out of satisfaction. Especially when he did the back of my thighs and my back. It was a much needed pampering with very good pressure, not to mention he was very on point. Throughout the massage, he accidentally brushed his tummy against my hand, and it felt firm and strong. But I didn't do anything because he was obviously very focused on the massage. He was very committed to tackle the stiff muscles on my body and I just behaved and enjoyed the massage.

After we were done, I asked him whether I have met him somewhere before. It then hit me that I had tried him a few times at Sentral/Senses last time and he was then known as Ah Tat. He seemed to start to remember me too and he said my fatty layers had thicken. Haha old liao ma what to do. I tipped him and put on my clothes. Paid RM83 for 90 minutes session, pretty good price for the experience. 

Before leaving I saw another masseur seated at the waiting area who looked nice and was a gentleman in his 50s too. As I exited the center, I called using my phone to ask for his name. Sunny. Maybe will try him soon.

Mr Ang/ Tat Massage: 8/10 Strong massage, pretty deep and on point. Recommended if you are looking for a no bullshit I'll press u hard massage

Thanks for your wonderful review @hornychub. Will try Mr. Sunny as well... 

On 4/28/2021 at 1:18 AM, Spinbomb said:

Since the previous thread under Traveller's Hut is deleted by the moderator. I think will be good to set up a new thread for member-only.

Will start with my first experience at Sempurna Avenue, Cheras

As a therapist, it might be surprising that I never been to the famous M2M massage place. I have tried many massage centres, masseurs from the apps, even visited bbboy, and some gay saunas in the past.

I first heard about Manchai at Sempurna from my client who said his massage is strong. I decided to give him a try since he is my preferred type. 

I asked some of the fellow bw members about him. @hornychub kindly replied and gave me his direct whatsapp contact. However, all booking still need to go through the boss. 

Just happened that Healthland at Sg Chua is closed today. I went there this afternoon but no one around.

I have to wait for Manchai to unlocked the main door upon arrival and go up the very dark stairs. No mysejahtera or temperature scan so not suitable for those concerns with COVID-19. Renovation of third floor (due to the recent DBKL raid) is finishing but the boss asked Manchai to use the 2nd floor where some (3) staff stay at that time.

Manchai used the room next to the staff common room with workout equipment. The room was air-conditioned with a mattress on the floor. Overall still acceptable but I assume very different compared to third floor (never been). 

Manchai is friendly and speak Cantonese but I speak mandarin to him. He used to worked at D Spa and Water Spa when he was in Singapore. His brother runs a reflexology centre in Sg when he spent a short stint there too. His hometown from Pahang - origin of Musang King.

He started the massage by doing some pressing on the back and proceed with massage of the upper body using lemongrass oil before moving to the legs with good strength using his strong hand, forearm, and elbow. He attempted the batin massage from the face down position.

When turned around he massaged the legs and put them on top of his while pressing around my groin area when he asked whether I want extras but I turned down. Then he continues to massage my arms.

Lastly, massage on sitting position. I was a bit shocked by the strength on my shoulder blade which was a bit painful but still bearable. Before the massage end, Manchai tried to give me a final body stretch standing up. I can feel his whole body behind and his bulge (could be semi hard) despite not so positive comments on the size, which was tempting to touch but I didn't. Throughout the session he is fully clothed.

Overall, I enjoyed the 1h treatment of strong proper massage and he focused on my neck, shoulder, and back as requested. RM70 is definitely value for money.

Will return to try again in the future when the third floor is properly re-opened.

Skill: 6.5/10

Value: 7/10

Hope @hornychub can share his previous reviews of other masseurs from Sempurna and other places under this thread.

When sempurna get raid? Now back innactio

12 minutes ago, Swimr said:

Considered prostitution? 😬

Ok thanks, that explains it because I wrote based on Spinbomb and Hornychub's review formats, but the only difference is mine had an additional element mentioned. 
Appreciate if moderators could confirm it, and would be helpful to have some guidelines on the Do's and Don'ts. 

16 hours ago, delta9 said:

I wonder why my review on Tom disappeared... 🤔 Did I break any rules? 

15 hours ago, Swimr said:

Considered prostitution? 😬

14 hours ago, delta9 said:

Ok thanks, that explains it because I wrote based on Spinbomb and Hornychub's review formats, but the only difference is mine had an additional element mentioned. 
Appreciate if moderators could confirm it, and would be helpful to have some guidelines on the Do's and Don'ts. 

Yes. That's exactly it. Kindly note that what you post can be Google as BW is an open forum, with the many raids that is happening in your country, where do you think these organisation gets to know which shop and which place provides what? 

Are you really helping these service provider or are you getting them into trouble?

Please think ahead, do you really need to divulge actual details in your post?

Malaysia to place KL, JB under MCO for 14 days from May 7 amid spike in Covid-19 clusters

I had locked many threads in the Traveling hut folder in lieu of the MCO on 7th May.

I will keep only this thread open, as Members have it's privileges. 

If you don't want me to lock this thread,

kindly do not post anything that will be detrimental against the MCO from May 7 to May 20.

Stay safe people!

On 4/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, stockybi said:

Keeping up the sharing spirit.

My regular is Healthland and I have tried several branches - Bandar Puteri, Tmn Desa and Bangsar. Used to frequent Bandar Puteri but it was closed down when I last went in Mar this year. Hence, visiting Tmn Desa mostly now. But as we are all aware, Healthland is strictly for massage with not even any touching, except I tried to hug his body/leg when he was doing stretching towards the end ;)

Based on comments from a guest from the other thread, I went to Purnama Spa at Fahrenheit last week. Just happened to be in Pavilion hence just tried to make an appointment and it was available. Like what was mentioned in the other thread, it is rather secluded behind some emergency exit lane, but once you know how to go, its pretty straight forward.

A couple of things which I prefer over Healthland - the rooms are with bath for shower, naked during massage and masseur without gloves on (I know its COVID concerned given rising case now). It started off with stretching and then with oil. Sensual massage I would say but a lot of teasing especially that he massages the but and gliding his hands deep between the butt cheeks and massage the butthole. Tried to touch his cock a little during the session. He did asked if urut batin is required for additional charge to which I declined.

Overall, it was good sensual massage, but pricing is steep at 210 for 2 hours compared to around 120 for 2 hours on weekdays happy hour promo at Healthland. Good experience, but perhaps may not be visiting often. And by the way, all masseurs are local, so as my masseur claimed when I asked him his nationality.

Happy to know if there are other similar with lower cost.

You went to healthland and requested for a male masseur?

20 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Anybody knows if PJ SS2 massage centres still operating during the MCO? Any recommendations for older male masseuse. Want decent compression massage to alleviate shoulder pain.  

All massage center not allowed to operate during mco

-

Edited by Spinbomb

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

Okay lads judging from the previous comments, I see that the abundance of reviews/comments guest accounts has some questioning their credibility; I hope you guys can tell from my cadence and length of this piece that an actual living person has put some time and thought into writing a legitimate review, albeit from a new account. Now as a caveat, I'm not one to usually review massage parlors/services online considering I'm a total amateur/rookie to this scene, but I've decided to dedicate my first ever review/post to Joe's massage service after experiencing it and realizing how valuable word-of-mouth online via reviews are in helping beginner folk like me make better and more informed choices. Now on to the review!

I visited Joe on a Friday sometime prior to the MCO 2.0/3.0 (god knows I can no longer even keep track of them anymore), in the early evening after having gotten off work in Semenyih. Now I know the location, as mentioned in previous posts, may be less than ideal for some, but personally I was unbothered since Kajang is just a short detour on my daily commute from Semenyih back to Ampang, where I live. I had managed to secure a booking for his signature massage on his online platform (A massive plus compared to many massage parlours recommended here which only deal in phone numbers and have almost never responded to my messages enquiring about their services; their loss I guess 😒). After parking along the street outside a cozy and quaint double-story house, I was greeted at the door and offered a glass of water by Joe, who was friendly enough to make you feel comfortable before the massage. I was then led upstairs to the therapy room, which was clean and well-equipped with the usual bells and whistles you would expect from a massage therapy room. 

As the massage started from the back of my feet and progressed up to my back, Joe’s deft and firm handwork wasted no time in relieving any tension and stiffness that I had, particularly in my calves, thighs and lower back. He also took care to not put too much pressure on extra sensitive areas on my lower left back. If I remember correctly, Joe incorporated a fair amount of stretching into my session which helped a lot in alleviating soreness caused by my bad posture from sitting at a desk all day. Ever so pleasantly communicative, Joe managed to hold a conversation while guiding my breaths during the more strenuous and tender parts. 

As I lay all stretched out, slightly sore yet totally relaxed from the massage, he then proceeded to skillfully apply pressure to multiple areas in  my pelvic and groin area as part of the manhood therapy, which worked wonders in loosening tension in my abdominal region. 

Overall, I would say Joe's massage skills are good and reliable enough for me to return, considering the fluctuations in quality you get with massages nowadays. 

TLDR,

Skill: 8/10

Value: 8/10

Edited by Yumkuk

On 5/2/2021 at 11:55 PM, hornychub said:

Already long time didn't go massage....lol

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know is there a private massage place in Empire City, Damansara? I saw some random men went around there, and they did look like us who "go for m2m massage" haha, plus only male spotted, no female. I didn't find anything online and on Grindr, thought I'd ask here.

Been a long while since lockdown. I guess many of you are looking for home-based grooming services. Here is one professional.

Semenyih, Kajang - Kelvin Tong 

+60126028286 (haircut, dye, waxing)

Feel free to continue the list for recommendations near you for other patrons' references.

IMG-20210624-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210624-WA0000.jpg

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been curious about hiring a massage boy with extras for a while. Used to lurk the old forum just to read reviews. 
i have some questions.

1. Do you have to get naked for the massage or depends on the masseur.

2. Can you ask the massage center to send the MB to meet you outside say at a hotel? A bit scared to go the place and be spotted by people I might know.

3. When do u pay? Before or after the massage. 

15 hours ago, MaturedStocky said:

Ive been curious about hiring a massage boy with extras for a while. Used to lurk the old forum just to read reviews. 
i have some questions.

2. Can you ask the massage center to send the MB to meet you outside say at a hotel? A bit scared to go the place and be spotted by people I might know.

1. Yes for body massage 

2. If you go for outcall, you can choose the preferred place but you will need to bear the cost e.g hotel.

3. Before 

On 7/4/2021 at 11:44 AM, Spinbomb said:

Been a long while since lockdown. I guess many of you are looking for home-based grooming services. Here is one professional.

Semenyih, Kajang - Kelvin Tong 

+60126028286 (haircut, dye, waxing)

Feel free to continue the list for recommendations near you for other patrons' references.

IMG-20210624-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210624-WA0000.jpg

Yeaa. was looking for one for quite awhile. and ya, finally

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 5:41 PM, MaturedStocky said:

i have some questions.

I am a male masseur. I will resume my services for outcall massage in KL from Sep 21 onwards. Yes i am fully vaccinated