Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

I went to tantara last week to look for Saddam, but the lady at the counter said he hasnt came back yet. Then I was given a slim masseur. Massage is pretty good, but I was looking more for a sensual massage and a release :P .

Also, does anyone have good experience in purnama spa? Tempted to go if their style is similar as senjakala spa.

On 12/12/2021 at 11:47 AM, yosh said:

I went to tantara last week to look for Saddam, but the lady at the counter said he hasnt came back yet. Then I was given a slim masseur. Massage is pretty good, but I was looking more for a sensual massage and a release :P .

Also, does anyone have good experience in purnama spa? Tempted to go if their style is similar as senjakala spa.

Think either both belong to the same owner but different branches or Purnama was previously known as Senjakala

On 12/12/2021 at 3:55 PM, stockybi said:

Think either both belong to the same owner but different branches or Purnama was previously known as Senjakala

I think u are confused between serai and senjakala. Purnama used to be serai

Thinking of visiting Sempurna. How would you know the masseur's position/role? Do you ask the person behind the counter or do you wait for the masseur to tell you during the massage?

I know for fresh, I can ask position/role and details of service via WhatsApp directly before booking. Is it the same for sempurna?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Neohsf

On 12/12/2021 at 5:50 PM, Sudu said:

I think u are confused between serai and senjakala. Purnama used to be serai

Ah I see. I thought Purnama was Senjakala. I had two of ex-Senjakala masseur (Josh and Shah) and their massage style was very good. Now looking for other ex-therapist from senjakala just to explore more :) 

Thanks to @stockybi encouragement :D, I went to Purnama last weekend and had a great massage session. The therapist is very skilled and I think I just had the best back massage since sempurna changed their masseur roster like sani, ricky etc. Very recommended although its a bit pricy for a 1 hour massage, but its definitely worth it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but in term of pricing for 1 hour massage:

Sempurna > Tantara > Fresh > Purnama > Aromann

On 12/13/2021 at 10:06 AM, yosh said:

Ah I see. I thought Purnama was Senjakala. I had two of ex-Senjakala masseur (Josh and Shah) and their massage style was very good. Now looking for other ex-therapist from senjakala just to explore more :) 

Thanks to @stockybi encouragement :D, I went to Purnama last weekend and had a great massage session. The therapist is very skilled and I think I just had the best back massage since sempurna changed their masseur roster like sani, ricky etc. Very recommended although its a bit pricy for a 1 hour massage, but its definitely worth it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but in term of pricing for 1 hour massage:

Sempurna > Tantara > Fresh > Purnama > Aromann

Great to hear that it was the good experience. Coincidentally I went there yesterday evening to remedy tiredness. Experience was better than usual ;)

On 12/9/2021 at 8:02 PM, Banjaran Hill said:

How is Aromann? Can kindly share some reviews of Aromann? Thanks!

I can't really say much as I only visited Aromann recently after a year plus due to MCO. I would say their quality are still there with new staffs. Not sure if the previous therapists still works there or not. Since I tried the new therapist, it wasn't that bad either. Perhaps I need to visit them again this month and see if I can write a proper review or not for it 🤣

On 12/13/2021 at 10:37 AM, Arufonsu said:

I can't really say much as I only visited Aromann recently after a year plus due to MCO. I would say their quality are still there with new staffs. Not sure if the previous therapists still works there or not. Since I tried the new therapist, it wasn't that bad either. Perhaps I need to visit them again this month and see if I can write a proper review or not for it 🤣

Ohh.. got new massuers.. did they allow to be touched?

On 12/4/2021 at 8:32 PM, stockybi said:

You can if you know their names.

He is tall, slim toned.

I had him yesterday. For me, I dont think he is slim toned, but muscular.. lol...

The massage was good, and he did tease a bit on my butt crack... when i flipped over, he played my nipples few times till I had a hardon... and then he asked if i wanted a HE, which would cost me RM50, which i think it is fair.

I asked if he could remove his shirt cz he got really nice body. He said he can't, which I can understand since it is a "proper" massage parlour and massuer is expected to be fully clothed. But he allowed me to lift up his shirt and played his nipples.. he has very nice chest and nipples. I also pulled out his hard dick from his pant and had a few stroke on it, while he is giving me a handjob and finger my hole, which doesnt take me long to explode.

Overall, the massage is good and i tipped him handsomely

P/S: the parking is indeed narrow!

On 12/13/2021 at 10:37 AM, Arufonsu said:

We can try different massuers and share feedback ;)

On 12/13/2021 at 1:44 PM, ild2022 said:

I had him yesterday. For me, I dont think he is slim toned, but muscular.. lol...

The massage was good, and he did tease a bit on my butt crack... when i flipped over, he played my nipples few times till I had a hardon... and then he asked if i wanted a HE, which would cost me RM50, which i think it is fair.

I asked if he could remove his shirt cz he got really nice body. He said he can't, which I can understand since it is a "proper" massage parlour and massuer is expected to be fully clothed. But he allowed me to lift up his shirt and played his nipples.. he has very nice chest and nipples. I also pulled out his hard dick from his pant and had a few stroke on it, while he is giving me a handjob and finger my hole, which doesnt take me long to explode.

Overall, the massage is good and i tipped him handsomely

P/S: the parking is indeed narrow!

Yea he has big upper body but skinny lower torso. When I was walking behind him, I wanted to grab that small butts ;) Good to hear you had an explosive time there ;)

Update: 

Went to Sempurna just 1 hour ago for the first time. Went with the recommendation from the boss(?) person who responded to my WhatsApp. 

Asked for a strong and muscular masseur as I had some really bad knots. Was assigned a Chinese/Thai masseur who was tall (close to 6' I think), more towards athletic toned, short cropped hair, clean cut and around late twenties/early thirties. Speaks good English, mandarin.

Massage: he was strong. For some parts of my body, I had to ask him to reduce the pressure. Overall, he did an ok massage (for such an establishment). Fleeting and light sensual touches in the beginning which culminated into fast and rhythmic treatment to explosively loosen any tight muscles. 

8/10

Skill: 8/10

Sensual: 8/10

Will go back. However, as we were both northerners, will only go back for lite treatment. 

Edited by Neohsf

On 12/13/2021 at 2:41 PM, Neohsf said:

Update: 

Went to Sempurna just 1 hour ago for the first time. Went with the recommendation from the boss(?) person who responded to my WhatsApp. 

Asked for a strong and muscular masseur as I had some really bad knots. Was assigned a Chinese/Thai masseur who was tall (close to 6' I think), more towards athletic toned, short cropped hair, clean cut and around late twenties/early thirties. Speaks good English, mandarin.

Massage: he was strong. For some parts of my body, I had to ask him to reduce the pressure. Overall, he did an ok massage (for such an establishment). Fleeting and light sensual touches in the beginning which culminated into fast and rhythmic treatment to explosively loosen any tight muscles. 

8/10

Skill: 8/10

Sensual: 8/10

Will go back. However, as we were both northerners, will only go back for lite treatment. 

Does he have Tattoos on both sides of his chest??

That's Seven and he has a really thick tool.

On 12/13/2021 at 2:06 PM, stockybi said:

Yea he has big upper body but skinny lower torso. When I was walking behind him, I wanted to grab that small butts ;) Good to hear you had an explosive time there ;)

Hahaa when I complimented that he has nice body, he also complimented my body while tweaking my nipples.. he said I din train my lower part of body cz I have chicken legs ( which is true) 

On 12/13/2021 at 8:11 PM, 1069 said:

Hi. I am a bid lost. Wanted to visit sempurna, but the front door of staircase was closed. Any idea? Do I need to call in advanced? 

I think you need to WhatsApp them and they will send a masseur to bring you up 

Laksamana Spa at Centrio Pantai Hillpark (Part 1)

I learnt about this place not too long from bloggers in this forum, who were of FULL OF PRAISES for this place. With a lot of Healthland branches shut down as a result of the pandemic, have decided to give it a try.

Note: If you are looking for fun (even lite or the least of touching the masseur), set your expectation now that you will be disappointed but if you are looking for a good massage, then read on.

The entire experience was akin to booking a short getaway to a resort, the only difference was that the experience only lasted for hours and not days. Booking was relatively easy via Whatsapp with explanation on the different massages and guide on how to reach the place later. I decided to try the Urut Nadi (aka body massage with urut batin) for 2 hours as recommended. You can check the different massages and spa with the respective prices at its website. To be honest, this is the most expensive massage in a single session that I have paid but nevertheless, either I will be compensated or will not return again right?

The place is located in a cozy condo cum retail cum office building at Centrio Pantai Hillpark i.e. Bangsar South Area. Post booking, they shared a screen shot on parking, relatively acceptable at RM 2 per every hour. If you are there for the first time, look for parking around Block B to avoid walking from one block to another. Then, go to the lobby where the guard is seated and wait there for you to be picked up to your "resort". On the day of appointment, there will be someone who will message you to check and see if you have arrived.

TBC.

Edited by stockybi

On 12/13/2021 at 8:17 PM, hornychub said:

I think you need to WhatsApp them and they will send a masseur to bring you up 

You need to contact them. They will only unlock the door for those with appointment. No walk ins 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:23 PM, stockybi said:

Laksamana Spa at Centrio Pantai Hillpark (Part 1)

I learnt about this place not too long from bloggers in this forum, who were of FULL OF PRAISES for this place. With a lot of Healthland branches shut down as a result of the pandemic, have decided to give it a try.

Note: If you are looking for fun (even lite or the least of touching the masseur), set your expectation now that you will be disappointed but if you are looking for a good massage, then read on.

The entire experience was akin to booking a short getaway to a resort, the only difference was that the experience only lasted for hours and not days. Booking was relatively easy via Whatsapp with explanation on the different massages and guide on how to reach the place later. I decided to try the Urut Nadi (aka body massage with urut batin) for 2 hours as recommended. You can check the different massages and spa with the respective prices at its website. To be honest, this is the most expensive massage in a single session that I have paid but nevertheless, either I will be compensated or will not return again right?

The place is located in a cozy condo cum retail cum office building at Centrio Pantai Hillpark i.e. Bangsar South Area. Post booking, they shared a screen shot on parking, relatively acceptable at RM 2 per every hour. If you are there for the first time, look for parking around Block B to avoid walking from one block to another. Then, go to the lobby where the guard is seated and wait there for you to be picked up to your "resort". On the day of appointment, there will be someone who will message you to check and see if you have arrived.

TBC.

Ah good ol Laksamana spa. Got me hard but unturned lol :D

Pricewise its quite high, but again I am very satisfied with the massage, location, and ambience.

Laksamana Spa at Centrio Pantai Hillpark (Part 2)

The masseur came down to pick me up from the lobby. As mentioned by other bloggers, he was dressed similarly to a traditional warrior, complete with tengkolok (I learnt this word out after the visit ;)) An average built Malay guy, polite and courteous. Since it is in a condo, lift access and entry points are controlled by access card. After passing through a maze with nice view of the pool, the gym, residential units etc, I finally reached the spa with a private entrance into a small garden before the spa. After "checking-in" (served with a cold drink and wet hand towel) I was led to the room.

The layout was like a resort but smaller in size. Walked through the wooden floor passing through massage cubicles/tents and went up to the 2nd (or 3rd) floor into a cozy cubicle. I would say its more of a studio room, with a massage table, a small walkway into a dressing table corner and finally into the bathroom.

The session started with a back and leg massage as usual. Strong kneads and rubs but what surprised me was the "cracking" technique he used, similar to the Thai massage. Havent had that anywhere other than Healthland and it immediately released my tired knots. Then, he proceeded to use oil for the massage, which I saw after the massage that there are at least 4 different bottles of oil used for different part or uses I suppose? The oil massage was not exactly sensual  but the touches were just great and relaxing. Then I started hinting, which I felt embarrassed later.

Laksamana Spa at Centrio Pantai Hillpark (The Verdict)

He started urut batin massage but since it was my first time, I was nervous and he said to relax. After some time, he resumed massaging my body and tickled my nipples, to which I told him that I would not be able to control from cumming if he continued doing so, and he replied to ask me to control. I then asked if he was into men, to which he said no and is married for a year. I apologized for the embarrassment ☺️ and asked if has kids to change the topic. There are only 2 masseurs - himself and another masseur, and looking to hire another person. Usually fully booked on weekends, clients mainly Malay and Chinese. He stayed nearby and usually will only ride his motor to come to the centre if there are appointments.

After the session, I felt much refreshed, tired knots released. He then gave an "assessment" of my body from the massage - the private part, the muscles and air in the abdomen (?). Thereafter, head to shower before being served with hot ginger tea and cookie as refreshment. And I "check-out" by having him accompanied me down to the lobby again.

The entire experience was great, including the massage itself. Whether I will return? Definitely a yes. Soon? Probably not too soon give the premium price. I would say its a good place to pamper yourself once in awhile. For me, its for this reason and also for experience.

Skill: 10/10 (the massage itself and the evaluation thereafter, which means he paid attention to body issues)

Ambience: 9/10 (Cozy place tucked away in condo, with a resort-like feel, the only minus point is the squeaky massage table coz he massaged hard ;). Went on weekday so lucky to have a room at higher floor but if its full on weekends, forsee it will be quite noisy coz the rooms are not sound-proofed)

Price: 8/10 (not because the massage doesnt worth the price, but its much higher as compared to other men only massage outlets)

Overall experience: 9/10 (from the service, massage, privacy perspective)

He is Basip (not sure if spelling is correct).

Edited by stockybi

On 12/7/2021 at 2:32 PM, matt122333 said:

Tried him at Sempurna before the 2nd lockdown. I would say he is slightly more aged than in picture but still looks fit and muscular. He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to make me less nervous.

Really friendly and chatty during the massage and was quick to suggest for fun before we got half way through.

He asked if I want to "do" him or 'do" me. After some negotiation, he agreed to top me but I was distraught that he was going in raw. When I requested for protection, he said that he can't get hard with it but I pushed on. He did use a condom and eventually cummed while pounding me from behind.

He resumed massaging me and when his groin area got near my face, he guided his semi-erect cock to my mouth and I worked on the head with my tongue and got him to moan loudly.( the parlour was empty ) He eventually jerked off and cummed on my face and neck even though I was ready to receive his load with my mouth open.

We finished the remaining session cuddled together. I couldn't help but feeling up and down his hard body with my hands, ,kissing and worshipping his thick arms and huge biceps.

I paid him more than we negotiated because I mistook RM100 bill as RM50 in the dimly lit room. 

He kept messaging me "Hai"  on Whatsapp before we entered the Lockdown. Maybe he was desperate  but I didn't reply.

I found out he is married and has decent day job. He is in this part time for his "needs" I guess.

Is he Kamarul? 

On 12/15/2021 at 10:07 PM, stockybi said:

He started urut batin massage but since it was my first time, I was nervous and he said to relax. After some time, he resumed massaging my body and tickled my nipples, to which I told him that I would not be able to control from cumming if he continued doing so, and he replied to ask me to control. I then asked if he was into men, to which he said no and is married for a year. I apologized for the embarrassment ☺️ and asked if has kids to change the topic. There are only 2 masseurs - himself and another masseur, and looking to hire another person. Usually fully booked on weekends, clients mainly Malay and Chinese. He stayed nearby and usually will only ride his motor to come to the centre if there are appointments.

After the session, I felt much refreshed, tired knots released. He then gave an "assessment" of my body from the massage - the private part, the muscles and air in the abdomen (?). Thereafter, head to shower before being served with hot ginger tea and cookie as refreshment. And I "check-out" by having him accompanied me down to the lobby again.

The entire experience was great, including the massage itself. Whether I will return? Definitely a yes. Soon? Probably not too soon give the premium price. I would say its a good place to pamper yourself once in awhile. For me, its for this reason and also for experience.

Skill: 10/10 (the massage itself and the evaluation thereafter, which means he paid attention to body issues)

Ambience: 9/10 (Cozy place tucked away in condo, with a resort-like feel, the only minus point is the squeaky massage table coz he massaged hard ;). Went on weekday so lucky to have a room at higher floor but if its full on weekends, forsee it will be quite noisy coz the rooms are not sound-proofed)

Price: 8/10 (not because the massage doesnt worth the price, but its much higher as compared to other men only massage outlets)

Was the massuer naked during the massage session? Is he muscular ?

On 12/15/2021 at 10:07 PM, stockybi said:

Thanks for the review

On 12/21/2021 at 8:47 AM, adam69 said:

Fresh m911 is pretty hot. 

Yeahh.. He looks hot in picture.. There's another hottie called Taste as well.. I need to try on my next visit.. My last visit to fresh I chose AK.. What a letdown.. Massage was snot good at all.. And he is not in the mood too.. Will never choose him. Again..