Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

On 12/28/2021 at 11:05 PM, ild2022 said:

Thanks for the review 

Wondering how does prostate massage work. Is it merely fingering ur man hole?

Does nick offer anything extra? I'm always into muscular massuer

Usually done with gloves, prostate massage involved reaching into your butthole to locate your prostate and stimulate it. Was not encouraged to cum based on the few times I had it. But some masseurs use this to get you off 😅

On 12/28/2021 at 10:40 PM, stockybi said:

Purnama @ the Fahrenheit (The Sequel)

After the first time post MCO, went back to Purnama for a couple of more times. For the second times, engaged back local Malay masseur Wan for a 2 hr Balinese massage. Nice strong touches with teasing of butt crack. He asked if I want urut batin to which I said no. He allowed touching of his part though he did not remove his jeans (can imagine how had to touch ;) ) and hence can only slip my hands in. In the end, hug on to me and cum. Wanted to tip him but later at the counter, he just told me RM 50 for aesthetic (not sure what he meant) but I paid him RM70 instead on top of the massage price.

Skill: 9/10 - His massage style and touch suits me.

Environment: 9/10 - Quiet and no disturbance, probably in the afternoon on weekday.

Price: 9/10 - Reasonable given location and establishment.

Overall Experience: 9/10 

Wanted to try another masseur and went for a Pinoy by the name of Nick as I have a thing for foreign masseur. Pleasant look, short and bulky but not sure muscular or not since he was in a loose shirt. Since it was first time with him, I find his massage just okay to the extent that I cannot remember much of it. The highlight of the session was he kept teasing my nipples and offered prostate massage at RM50, which I agreed and cum. He did allow abit of touching of his touch but was generally overly cautious on no interaction of any saliva on him.

Skill: 6/10: Too normal to remember.

Environment: 7/10 - only one room with water heater hence have to move from one to another to shower.

Price: 9/10

Overall experience: 7/10 - Since I cum 😛

It was pretty last minute today that I have the urge of getting a massage and since I am around BB, I just checked if there is a masseur available to which they said yes. I let them assign randomly  to try other masseurs but hope not be Nick. But unfortunately it was him and I immediately regretted not choosing upfront.

I tried to feel how his massage was since I could not remember the last. It was a scrub style massage, only using his fingers and palm to knead, not even using knuckles to but only a few times I can feel him using his fingers as pressure points. For someone who have experience more and much better massages, it was just simply boring. Imagine for 2 hours, rubbing and "scrubbing" using the same style at the same place is just painful for the receiver. Again he asked if I wanted urut batin to which I politely declined. Again he kept teasing my nipples but I was quite determined not to cum and my boy partnered me well and did not get hard when he tried to touch it to make me hard. In the end, I was glad the whole session was over.

Skill: 4/10 - Even lower scoring now that I can feel his massage.

Environment: 5/10 - shower problem and he left the room twice.

Price: 4/10 - Initially wanted Balinese at RM180 but he said alot of customer chose signature at RM210. But I really cant feel what signature massage it was.

Overall Experience: 5/10 - Havent had a bad experience for some time but this was pretty bad. I will certainly request for someone else, if I am heading back to Purnama again.

If there is anyone who has good experience with other masseurs, happy to hear to try it out.

Good field report as usual. :P

I had Wan previously back at Purnama. It was the best massage session I had during post pandemic time. The only regret was the extra is just a normal HJ hahaha. Nick is the shorter masseur with normal build right? I am tempted to get a massage from the guy who managed the reception, he wore a cap and with full beard. Anything on him? Looks very nice and handsome :) 

Quick Review on a Massuer that I absolutely despised but had a change of opinion 

Boon- 88A/ Berjaya Blind Massage 

I had this Massuer a long time ago and felt like he was rude and the massage was really meh. 

today after Chakran I told Stanley my buddy at 88A to assign whoever he wanted for me for 1h. He suggested my favourite uncle but today I wanted to behave 😏

So he assigned me Boon instead. I thought I would give him another shot to see if anything’s changed. Chinese man in his 50s with average slightly stocky build

Today I specifically asked for only neck and shoulder as I was suffering from a stiff neck. He was being very chatty and kepoh as usual but I was patient and gave short answers. Felt like a work interview 

Massage at first was not so satisfactory for me (maybe my expectation is too high). One thing I really liked is that he constantly asked if he was doing okay whether pressure was good enough. I told him it was so so because he was not able to find my spots that needed attention, wanted to be honest on my fourth reply to his question on whether it was ok. 

Then he started becoming worried that I’d be unhappy and kept saying sorry to me. I told him it was fine and I only gave him an honest feedback. I could feel his anxiety and eagerness to do well

i told him to try again and he did. For the last 20 minutes of my session he sat me up and fucked my neck up so hard, I was absolutely delighted with the pressure and accuracy. Despite a rough start, he did find ways to do better and the last 20 mins was really good 

I thought to myself that perhaps sometimes people are not rude, they might have just had a bad day, or was insecure about something or was being unnecessarily defensive or was just affected by anxiety like this guy. The important thing is they ask you whether they did ok and try their best to do ok. if they give me mechanical finger dance routine that made me feel absolutely nothing I would be more pissed

RM56 for one hour plus 20 ringgit tips for exceeding expectation. Can give him a try if want a decent massage, but remember to communicate what you’d like him to do 

Edited by hornychub

On 12/28/2021 at 11:48 PM, hornychub said:

As a responsible blower (blowing wind member), I wanted to do a field trip to Chakran and see how it’s like now. 

Entrance fee was RM25. So the towels given were ‘hotel towels’ and it didn’t contain my curves, but was about 90% able to cover my body. So if you’re skinnier than me, the towels would be ok for you. But even if the towels smell freshly washed, you can see brown stains on them. 😅

Sauna area is on level 2 and locker is on level 1 where the entrance is. There are two dark room with mattress on your right upon entering level 2, and the sauna and steam would be on your left. Some open concept shower areas and a very narrow flight of stairs that bring you to the rooftop level which had another resting area and rooftop garden. Not sure what’s there now cause I didn’t want to get stuck on the stairs 

I didn’t want to bother anyone and just tried to enjoy the steam room and sauna. Sauna was not hot enough, maybe because many patrons opening the door just to peek who’s inside and the cold air came gushing in. Steam was decent but the inside was too dark, it’s been so long since I experience this kind of darkness where you open your eyes but can’t even see the shadows when you’re into the deeper part of steam room. 

Crowd is 80% Indian, mostly chubs and older men. A few hands came touching and there was a slim uncle who tried to feed his uncut cock into my mouth but I was really not in the mood as I was hoping the sauna or steam would cure the stiff neck I was having. 

if you are a fan of Indian men or chubs this place could be enjoyable for you. Felt good to be back in a bathhouse but it was nowhere close to replicating the experience and scene that Senses was offering 

Did the above happened recently ? Were you given a plastic bag to store your footwear inside the locker ?

I went there last Sunday and got the above plastic bag treatment. Kinda weird.

You're right about it not matching the same vibe as Senses (R.I.P.) on a Sunday. One thing I **really** like about Chakran is the impromptu orgy at its roof top. When the night sets in (say 6:45 pm onwards), inhibitions go free and if you're lucky, you might find yourself in the middle of an orgy up there. I experienced this during my last visit but did not go all in with the action. As fun as it is getting railed in an open air environment, my brain kept telling me that getting a raw dick up my ass from a stranger in a sauna will not be good for my health :)

On 12/29/2021 at 12:19 PM, LanShiangTa said:

Did the above happened recently ? Were you given a plastic bag to store your footwear inside the locker ?

I went there last Sunday and got the above plastic bag treatment. Kinda weird.

You're right about it not matching the same vibe as Senses (R.I.P.) on a Sunday. One thing I **really** like about Chakran is the impromptu orgy at its roof top. When the night sets in (say 6:45 pm onwards), inhibitions go free and if you're lucky, you might find yourself in the middle of an orgy up there. I experienced this during my last visit but did not go all in with the action. As fun as it is getting railed in an open air environment, my brain kept telling me that getting a raw dick up my ass from a stranger in a sauna will not be good for my health :)

Yes I was also given a plastic bag to put my shoes before putting into the locker. Maybe for hygiene purpose 

Probably the right call 😂

On 12/28/2021 at 11:36 PM, hornychub said:

Usually done with gloves, prostate massage involved reaching into your butthole to locate your prostate and stimulate it. Was not encouraged to cum based on the few times I had it. But some masseurs use this to get you off 😅

Haha.. i wonder will they be able to make me cum handsfree while performing the prostate massage on me

On 12/28/2021 at 11:05 PM, ild2022 said:

Thanks for the review 

Wondering how does prostate massage work. Is it merely fingering ur man hole?

Does nick offer anything extra? I'm always into muscular massuer

Well, actually I am not sure how it works also, but when he did the prostate massage it was merely teasing outside the butthole and rub/press a little but not insertion.

To be honest, I do not think so. When my wet fingers tried to rub his cock, he moved away in lightning speed, hence my early comment that he was very cautious is not getting any physical contact with saliva etc.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:36 PM, hornychub said:

Sounds like something to experience, wonder if there are any places that does it?

On 12/28/2021 at 11:47 PM, yosh said:

Good field report as usual. :P

I had Wan previously back at Purnama. It was the best massage session I had during post pandemic time. The only regret was the extra is just a normal HJ hahaha. Nick is the shorter masseur with normal build right? I am tempted to get a massage from the guy who managed the reception, he wore a cap and with full beard. Anything on him? Looks very nice and handsome :) 

Yea, I agree that Wan was pretty good. Never initiated anything more than a HJ so not sure if he accepts it or not.  On Nick, yes, shorter average built guy with a Pinoy English accent. For the last few times I was there, there was no one manning the reception counter and usually it was the masseur himself who came out to receive me. Only once was there someone at the counter to collect the payment, but it was a tall big sized guy though.

@yosh  Any others to recommend to try?

On 12/28/2021 at 11:48 PM, hornychub said:

As a responsible blower (blowing wind member), I wanted to do a field trip to Chakran and see how it’s like now. 

Entrance fee was RM25. So the towels given were ‘hotel towels’ and it didn’t contain my curves, but was about 90% able to cover my body. So if you’re skinnier than me, the towels would be ok for you. But even if the towels smell freshly washed, you can see brown stains on them. 😅

Sauna area is on level 2 and locker is on level 1 where the entrance is. There are two dark room with mattress on your right upon entering level 2, and the sauna and steam would be on your left. Some open concept shower areas and a very narrow flight of stairs that bring you to the rooftop level which had another resting area and rooftop garden. Not sure what’s there now cause I didn’t want to get stuck on the stairs 

I didn’t want to bother anyone and just tried to enjoy the steam room and sauna. Sauna was not hot enough, maybe because many patrons opening the door just to peek who’s inside and the cold air came gushing in. Steam was decent but the inside was too dark, it’s been so long since I experience this kind of darkness where you open your eyes but can’t even see the shadows when you’re into the deeper part of steam room. 

Crowd is 80% Indian, mostly chubs and older men. A few hands came touching and there was a slim uncle who tried to feed his uncut cock into my mouth but I was really not in the mood as I was hoping the sauna or steam would cure the stiff neck I was having. 

if you are a fan of Indian men or chubs this place could be enjoyable for you. Felt good to be back in a bathhouse but it was nowhere close to replicating the experience and scene that Senses was offering 

Thanks @hornychub. Curious if you went on a weekend? And again just purely a question if the Indian men are local or foreigners?

On 12/29/2021 at 3:43 PM, ild2022 said:

Haha.. i wonder will they be able to make me cum handsfree while performing the prostate massage on me

It depends because in order for their finger to enter your hole ad reach your prostate properly you'd need to be on your back and lift your legs, some people can't get erect in this position

On 12/29/2021 at 4:53 PM, stockybi said:

Sounds like something to experience, wonder if there are any places that does it?

I know one uncle Syafiq who provides urut batin and prostate massage but doesn't let me cum haha he is back on Growlr. Married man who is gay friendly.

On 12/29/2021 at 5:01 PM, stockybi said:

Thanks @hornychub. Curious if you went on a weekend? And again just purely a question if the Indian men are local or foreigners?

It was a weekday, Local indian men mostly 

Anyone here remember Senjakala days?  I had many awesome times there ;) from mild to quite wild with many of the different masseurs.  Even had a bit of fun in the shower/locker room area and when there used to be a functioning sauna there.  I remember one time there was a white guy with a very nice body/tool in there and I was kind of jealous of the masseur who came to bring him to his room!  

Edited by extra123
correcting English.

On 12/29/2021 at 10:22 PM, extra123 said:

Anyone here remember Senjakala days?  I had many awesome times there ;) from mild to quite wild with many of the different masseurs.  Even had a bit of fun in the shower/locker room area and when there used to be a functioning sauna there.  I remember one time there was a white guy with a very nice body/tool in there and I was kind of jealous of the masseur who came to bring him to his room!  

It was the first male only massage place I went many years ago. Vaguely remembered HE during massage and the most memorable was the spacious open shower area?

On 12/29/2021 at 10:54 PM, stockybi said:

It was the first male only massage place I went many years ago. Vaguely remembered HE during massage and the most memorable was the spacious open shower area?

It was actually my first as well... Didn't need to go to any others for a while because the place was quality.  Only thing was that you couldn't really choose the masseur, so it was always a kind of a surprise each time. 

The open shower area was quite cruisy. 

On 12/29/2021 at 10:22 PM, extra123 said:

I’ve heard nothing but great stories from Senjakala. I didnt get the chance to experience it while it was operating, but so far I had 3 of its ex therapist, and all of them blew my expectation. Shah, Josh and another bald guy that I forgot his name. Exceptionally great and sensuous massage :D

I had Shah while he freelancing around Setapak, Josh in Kepong and the bald guy in Sempurna many many years ago.

On 12/29/2021 at 11:40 PM, yosh said:

I’ve heard nothing but great stories from Senjakala. I didnt get the chance to experience it while it was operating, but so far I had 3 of its ex therapist, and all of them blew my expectation. Shah, Josh and another bald guy that I forgot his name. Exceptionally great and sensuous massage :D

I had Shah while he freelancing around Setapak, Josh in Kepong and the bald guy in Sempurna many many years ago.

It was a legit operation with a training centre next door.  I remember Shah and I think I remember Josh.  

Rambo from Sempurna Avenue

Looks: Masculine rugged type but always smiling. Late 30s or early 40s but looked more mature than his age.

Body: Sculpted perfection. Probably the fittest or most muscularly defined masseur. Imagine those Greek sculptures body and he comes close although he is on the shorter side.

Massage: Complete professional which is surprising since he works at Sempurna. Never shortchange your massage time and doesn't slow down or tease you during massage. Strong, not sensual and make sure every part of your body is taken care of.

Extra: After a "proper" massage, he will then switch into another persona. He will be very accommodating to your needs and even though he is straight, have no problem getting it up (average size about 5.5 inch with reasonable thickness). He kisses and blows even though he is straight but you can tell he is not much into the latter even though it is pretty good. He is top and does a very very good job at it. Goes the extra mile in doing what you like. I have done oily fun, him posing like he is in a bodybuilder contest, stripteasing, massage seduction and more.

Attitude: Friendly and professional. Always smiling, seem keen to make you satisfied without rushing or seem to eager (he is straight afterall). Lays down his charges but once agreed upon, you can tell he is less money-oriented than others, just want to be paid for what he is about to do.

Looks: 7/10 (Probably 9 for me but not everyone's cup since he is very manly and rugged to the point that it may deem "ugly" by some)

Body: 10/10 

Massage: 8/10 (strong but lacks technique)

Extra: 9/10

Overall: Probably 9 or 9.5 for me but he is no longer in Malaysia (heard he was deported back to Nepal)

Ali from Borneo and Sempurna (I think he is called Ali, can't remember). Indian looking burmese/rohingya guy from Klang who worked in Borneo for a while then moved to Sempurna and now disappeared. Probably here without permit.

Looks: Late 40s balding guy with moustache with masculine features and quite an intense/serious look. Looks like a local indian uncle but was told he is Rohingya.

Body: Stocky but not fat. Beer belly but firm, can't say he is out of shape. Hairy.

Massage: Strong and firm which can turn sensual if you showed interest. Got the natural strong grip that goes straight to your muscles but he doesn't have the technique or experience to provide a first class massage.

Extra: Very eager and once you show interest, quickly lay down the price and if you accept, he would want to get on top after playing for a while. Got a big one, 7 with thickness and goes slow and take his time to make you enjoy as well. Not mechanical about it. Seems to get a kick out of pleasuring people with his tool rather than just focusing on getting the job done.

Attitude: Not much talking, speaks malay well enough but not into chit-chatting (which is good). Only form of conversation i had with him is to negotiate a deal (which is fair and nit over the top charges). Afterwhich, his body and hand does more of the talking for him. Like he moves like he is very eager but pokerface except from lusty grins now and then.

Looks: 7/10

Body: 7/10

Massage: 8/10

Extra: 8/10

Overall 7.5 for me. Solid option to have but too bad he also disappeared. Good all around if you are into good massage and have a thing for masculine indian looking mature guys. Just not excellent in each area.

BJack from Grindr. Changes his name frequently and only comes up once a while on Grindr. Wechat name is BJack.

Looks: Older malay guy in his early 50s. Balding but still with hair. Moustache. Also masculine looks as most of my preferred masseur tends to be.

Body: Short,hairy and bearish. Belly but firm and very toned. No saggy parts and very strong features.

Massage: One of the best outcall masseurs on Grindr. Very strong and sensual strokes. One downside is that his strokes are way too fast even though he goes to places that deem it sensual. Seems like an experience masseur but doing it now to have a bit of fun on the side (married), rather than for the money or as a job. Could have been better if he focuses entirely on massage but no complains for me because he knows how to tease by massaging groin and crotch area as well as your butt areas.

Extras: I think if you are his type, there is nothing he won't do lol (up, down, either hole, you or him). Has a dominant streak in him and also a submissive side and it alternates during the session. Seem to love edging you. All in all, his fun side is equivalent to a horny man you meet in sauna and wants to really go for it. Not at all like a typical masseur. Average size but definitely thick.

Attitude: Apart from the fun part, very serious albeit nice malay uncle. No-nonsense, get the booking out, no sweet talk and no hinting whatsoever. Once he gets going though, good luck stopping him lol. He seems more eager than I do even though i am the one "booking" him. Never text unless you initiate (unlike some who text you and ask if you want massage). Problem is, he is married and probably has a fulltime job now so it is very difficult to get him free. Also, probably the cheapest outcall masseur around almost like paying just enough for his travel costs for an B+ massage and absolute mutual fun.

Looks: 7.5/10

Body: 7.5/10

Massage: 8.5/10

Extra: 9.5/10 (a bit too eager though)

Overall 8.5 for me. Best value as you get everything you want and more for half (or quarter) the price you pay somewhere else and get average treatment. Downside is probably very hard to get him available. Or probably he got tired of me, as i do him as well lol.

On 12/30/2021 at 11:49 AM, flyfff said:

BJack from Grindr. Changes his name frequently and only comes up once a while on Grindr. Wechat name is BJack.

Looks: Older malay guy in his early 50s. Balding but still with hair. Moustache. Also masculine looks as most of my preferred masseur tends to be.

Body: Short,hairy and bearish. Belly but firm and very toned. No saggy parts and very strong features.

Massage: One of the best outcall masseurs on Grindr. Very strong and sensual strokes. One downside is that his strokes are way too fast even though he goes to places that deem it sensual. Seems like an experience masseur but doing it now to have a bit of fun on the side (married), rather than for the money or as a job. Could have been better if he focuses entirely on massage but no complains for me because he knows how to tease by massaging groin and crotch area as well as your butt areas.

Extras: I think if you are his type, there is nothing he won't do lol (up, down, either hole, you or him). Has a dominant streak in him and also a submissive side and it alternates during the session. Seem to love edging you. All in all, his fun side is equivalent to a horny man you meet in sauna and wants to really go for it. Not at all like a typical masseur. Average size but definitely thick.

Attitude: Apart from the fun part, very serious albeit nice malay uncle. No-nonsense, get the booking out, no sweet talk and no hinting whatsoever. Once he gets going though, good luck stopping him lol. He seems more eager than I do even though i am the one "booking" him. Never text unless you initiate (unlike some who text you and ask if you want massage). Problem is, he is married and probably has a fulltime job now so it is very difficult to get him free. Also, probably the cheapest outcall masseur around almost like paying just enough for his travel costs for an B+ massage and absolute mutual fun.

Looks: 7.5/10

Massage: 8.5/10

Extra: 9.5/10 (a bit too eager though)

Overall 8.5 for me. Best value as you get everything you want and more for half (or quarter) the price you pay somewhere else and get average treatment. Downside is probably very hard to get him available. Or probably he got tired of me, as i do him as well lol.

There are Many Ali's working in Sempurna.

Is this the Ali you engaged with?? (But he isn't balding) gave my virgin hole to him when Emperor Spa was still in operation years ago.

He is straight but he pounded me like a bitch. I kinda miss him.

Edited by matt122333

On 12/30/2021 at 11:57 AM, matt122333 said:

b7da1fa1-1600-4e2d-9027-3e923bd4335e.jpg.b2c630f65e5111ecf2987b0aa7aea1d9.jpg.019b517b110b1483f863124bb51dd9a3.jpg

There are Many Ali's working in Sempurna.

Is this the Ali you engaged with?? (But he isn't balding) gave my virgin hole to him when Emperor Spa was still in operation years ago.

He is straight but he pounded me like a bitch. I kinda miss him.

No, not him. I know that there are many Alis who used to work there lol but he was there just a very very short time. The Ali i am talking about is much older and less groomed compared to this. A man's man.

I generally prefer older and more masculine guys so I never engaged this Ali before but glad you had a good time.

Sanio. Burmese MB (Not sure if i will get in trouble posting this here lol).

Look: Much younger than what I usually go for but has very many facial features. Stopped engaging him when he starts dying his hair which is a turnoff for me.

Body: Gymbod, very toned and sculpted but not like Rambo's. His is more toned muscular whereas Rambo is outright muscleman. 

Massage: Surprisingly, very very good. Shame that he doesn't do it properly though. Told him many times that he us a good masseur but always seem to rush things. He has good strong and sensual strokes with good tempo but spends like 2-3 minutes in each part before asking you to turn. Probably the best masseur from an escort/MB. 

Extras: He is blessed with the perfect tool. Not too big or small, not too thick or thin. Easily 7 very rigid inches and properly groomed. Very eager top and tends to try very hard to get himself laid. Not too fond of his persuasion of bareback but he is fine with condom. Pure top that kisses and eager but charges way too much for sessions that he seem to enjoy and care more of his on enjoyment than mine. Definitely on the expensive side and still going up on his rates, probably very popular now. 

Attitude: As above, seem to want to pleasure himself more than he do to you. Probably good for pure and eager bots. Not a fan of him texting asking if you want massage today. Told him several times to stop until i have to block him. Also, told him countless times that I'd prefer massage more than fun with him but his massage never lasted more than 20 minutes all in. A shame because he is a very good masseur.

Looks: 7/10

Body: 9.5/10

Massage: 8/10 (skillwise), 5/10 (overall)

Extra: 7/10 (good but selfish)

Overall experience would be 7/10 for me. But for the price he is charging, i am not willing to pay for a 7/10 experience. Too bad he never ever grants a full massage session and his eagerness to go bareback is a complete turnoff. 

On 12/30/2021 at 9:40 AM, Thicc VB said:

How’s Sweaters sauna? For a PJite having to go to town for a decent sauna experience it’s exhausting.

Are the actual facilities any good or it purely for fun?

Like I mentioned before, this place is solely a social place for gay men to have fun. Sauna is actually a sauna box haha 😂, a small open shower corner, resting lounge, dark lounge and dark maze area.  Small place, don’t expect too much on the facilities 

Wan from Sempurna

Looks: Posted here a few times so can go look for it yourself lol. Malay guy in 40s from the army. Looks like the picture.

Body: The picture shared by Sempurna and posted here were probably 5-10 years ago. While he look exactly the same, his body seem to have more layers of fat on it. Still firm but rounder compared to the muscular frame in the picture. No abs, rather a bit of belly but a firm one. What people tend to get surprised was how short he is in person. I am short myself but he is even shorter. Probably 5'4" or 5'5". I have no issue on his height but some people prefer taller guys.

Massage: Nothing to shout about, not good or not bad. His mind doesn't seem to be in the frame to provide massage rather, he just do it to get to the next phase. But if you can say no to extras, his massage will be more proper but still nothing great. Probably as good as any inexperience first time masseurs in proper parlours. Like a bad massage from proper centres (which is rare but happens and even though it is bad, it is not terrible to the point that it is a waste of money those kind). Barely acceptable would be a good way to sum it up.

Extras. I mentioned a few "eager" masseurs above but this one takes the cake. While BJack is eager to please and for mutual fun, Sanio is eager to release himself, Wan is probably more motivated by money as well as an outlet for him to release. I have met him in occasions that i am pretty sure i can pay him to dress up as a lady (yes that is the impression he gives me when it comes to money) and in some occasions he just want fun (but he definitely want to be paid as well). When he is in the latter mood, he seem to be a guy frustrated in a sexless marriage for years (not to say he is in one, though he is married, but is just the impression). Tool wise, smaller than average for sure. Versatile with a preference for meatier guys.

Attitude: This is definitely my biggest turnoff from him. I can look pass the mediocre massage and i am not a size queen but attitude wise is important. Provides his service with an attitude that seem like he feels he is better than the job (hey i don't judge what people do but he wants to feel superior). And then he flips into the mode of talking about money. And he definitely work for the money regardless of how well he provides his service. And for what he is asking, definitely not worth it imo. Furthermore, he will ask to exchange numbers to bypass Sempurna and then text you so often that it is annoying. And you can tell he texts you because he is empty that day. My last convo with him was when he texted and say he is eager to have fun. I said no thanks because i don't need massage then he offers to just have fun because he needs it. The perv in me said okay and he said he is right outside my house (WTF). Knowing how he is, i clarified that since he initiates it, i won't pay. Sounded disappointed and wanted the money. I said no and he goes on to ask if i can lend him rm20 without any service. BLOCKED.

This is my personal experience with Wan, i am sure some of you have good ones so don't let my review change your own personal judgement. Just personally feel that I was treated like an ATM (even though i don't spend much on him)

Looks: 8/10

Massage: 6/10

Extra: 5.5/10

Overall a decent enough 6.5/10 for me if not for his attitude and my personal experience with him. I guess my best recommendation to people here if you like his looks is to always go through Sempurna and never exchange numbers.

LeslieTreatment from Grindr. This is a masseur that was reviewed here before and goes by another name (Mr.S). He is also on Grindr under the name above.

Looks: Typical next door uncle/grandpa look. White hair with friendly face. Late 50s/early 60s. 

Body: Dadbod, not very toned but not bad either.

Massage: No oil massage, good strokes. Pressure is not as strong as others I have reviewed but generally knows his stuff. Personally not my cup of tea but unique nonetheless. Does help stretching out some muscles as well.

Extras: Go figure haha. All i can say is i won't be engaging him for this regardless if he provides or not. To each his own and I can only give as much away as to that he is gay-friendly.

Looks: 6.5/10

Body: 6/10

Massage: 7/10

Extras: N/A

Overall a decent 6.5. Recommended for those who'd like outcall with a friendly uncle who does decent massage. His pricing is not cheap though but he is the few older chinese masseur that does outcall and decent massage so you might be willing to pay due to limited options. It is not way too expensive but for me not worth it if there are other options. His skills somewhat went downhill after a few times so maybe he does better for someone new.

On 12/30/2021 at 10:56 AM, flyfff said:

Rambo from Sempurna Avenue

Looks: Masculine rugged type but always smiling. Late 30s or early 40s but looked more mature than his age.

Body: Sculpted perfection. Probably the fittest or most muscularly defined masseur. Imagine those Greek sculptures body and he comes close although he is on the shorter side.

Massage: Complete professional which is surprising since he works at Sempurna. Never shortchange your massage time and doesn't slow down or tease you during massage. Strong, not sensual and make sure every part of your body is taken care of.

Extra: After a "proper" massage, he will then switch into another persona. He will be very accommodating to your needs and even though he is straight, have no problem getting it up (average size about 5.5 inch with reasonable thickness). He kisses and blows even though he is straight but you can tell he is not much into the latter even though it is pretty good. He is top and does a very very good job at it. Goes the extra mile in doing what you like. I have done oily fun, him posing like he is in a bodybuilder contest, stripteasing, massage seduction and more.

Attitude: Friendly and professional. Always smiling, seem keen to make you satisfied without rushing or seem to eager (he is straight afterall). Lays down his charges but once agreed upon, you can tell he is less money-oriented than others, just want to be paid for what he is about to do.

Looks: 7/10 (Probably 9 for me but not everyone's cup since he is very manly and rugged to the point that it may deem "ugly" by some)

Body: 10/10 

Massage: 8/10 (strong but lacks technique)

Extra: 9/10

Overall: Probably 9 or 9.5 for me but he is no longer in Malaysia (heard he was deported back to Nepal)

I agree Rambo was one of my favorites. Pity he was a victim of that raid. Jack is a good alternative but not as up for fun as Rambo

On 12/30/2021 at 1:19 PM, Swimr said:

I agree Rambo was one of my favorites. Pity he was a victim of that raid. Jack is a good alternative but not as up for fun as Rambo

Any pic of rambo?

What a waste that he is no longer available.

Another bodybuilder massuer, Ricky, has also left Sempurna after mco.

UrutTradisi from Grindr. Outcall only i think.

Looks: Mid60s uncle. Okay looking I suppose. 

Body: I think he is one of those guys who makes up for the lack of traditional goodlooks with his body. Definitely spend a lot of time in the gym and considered muscular for his age. Abs and all. Very fit and put guys half his age to shame. But father time is cruel and no matter how fit you are, at certain age, you tend to have that sag not that i mind. It is just natural so don't expect firm toned muscles.

Massage: Does B2B but i personally wouldn't recommend. Massage wise nothing to shout about. I think majority of his client prefer his B2B so when i said no to that, his flaws in the traditional massage sense appears. Not to say it is bad, but definitely like a commoners massage and for someone so fit, his pressures are surprisingly lacking. B2B wise, he really uses his whole body and particularly his butt muscle to massage you.

Extras: Very accommodating to what you want, more into giving than receiving. Decent size but no longer in full working condition. Sometimes sometimes la. Probably the most accommodating masseurs among those i have reviewed but quite mechanical.

Attitude: Nothing much. Polite and soft-spoken. Not money-oriented and charges very reasonably. Respectful of your needs and wants and keep his boundaries well. Chats to you if you initiate otherwise silent throughout.

Looks: 5.5/10

Massage: 6.5/10 (can't rate b2b since i don't like it)

Extras: 7/10 (pleaser)

Overall 7/10 if take into consideration the pricing and service provided. Just not completely my type and massage wise is not good enough for me as well.

On 12/30/2021 at 1:19 PM, Swimr said:

Definitely my alltime favourite. Worked out a system whereby i tell him beforehand what i seeking that day and the prices are always fixed already. And he tends to reduce the price the more familiar you are with him. I am not sure if i had preferential treatment since they will make you believe they like you over everyone else lol but the extra charges he charge were lower than the massage itself so it was pretty good. Infact when i only ask for massage only, he tends to go about 30-45 minutes over for me and doesnt want any tips.

He even tells me his preferred slots when he is most energetic for massage or most in the mood for extras. Sometimes when i ask only for massage, he will request for abit of fun at no charge since he feel he initiates (i tip him nonetheless).

Very good massage but not sensual. He can never do sensual massage, just very proper haha. But when he changes to extras, he is completely into it.

Seriously sad he left. Not a fan of Jack's since Rambo have the combo of attitude, body and looks for me and all those that come after always fall short in one area.

On 12/30/2021 at 1:25 PM, ild2022 said:

Any pic of rambo?

What a waste that he is no longer available.

Another bodybuilder massuer, Ricky, has also left Sempurna after mco.

Nope, i think it was deleted here longtime ago.

Ricky is completely straight and is generally more reluctant to engage in anything. Also have that arrogance that he carries with him. Rambo is more humble in his approach but not like submissive but respectful. And when he gets into it, he can really alternate between dominant and romantic depending on your response.

Aziz from Grindr

Looks: Picture is worth more than words? You can check out aziz urut in facebook for his picture. Almost the same but darker in person.

Body: Nothing to shout about. Typical dadbod with belly and some chest hairs.

Massage: Proper traditional massage with urut batin as promoted. Urut batin is too short though and he won't bring you to climax. Massage wise is good i suppose, no complains at all.

Extras: Don't bother. Maybe he is not into me but he made it clear he is not into hanky panky even though he massages in a short shorts and nothing else.

Attitude: Seems a nice guy and very upfront and honest. Can be very rude if you engage him on Grindr with a hint of seeking for extras. Weird because he advertise himself in a gay app only to get annoyed by gay people asking for fun lol. But when you meet him, and ask things in person, he will politely decline. He does incall only at Jalan Syed Putra in a rundown flat. The room is clean enough but everywhere else is kinda rundown and dirty so that was a turnoff. What is annoying is that he massages with the TV turn on and him watching the tv. The massage is still okay even though he is watching tv but the noise from TV plus the extremely bright lights is annoying.

Looks: 5/10

Body: 5/10

Massage: 8/10

Extras: N/A

Overall 6/10 for me. Just a normal proper massage for 70/hr. A decent enough massage but nothing compared to some in normal massage parlours like Healthland or those in Brickfields. He does urut batin but is less than 5 minutes and leave you hanging haha. Wouldn't mind if he does outcall for the same price but if i have to drive to his place, rundown and bright with tv noises, i rather go to a proper massage parlour since i don't get any endings eiyher way.

Hey guys! Went to Tantara in KL on Christmas day, I wanted to try Dennis/Danish after reading about the recent review here on him. I called the centre few days before and made an appointment, and double confirmed that I want this masseur, the lady on the phone said okay.

I arrived 6pm right on time only to found out that Dennis was still with another client, he wasn't available for another hour. Turns out, that client was an hour late and yet the centre still let him went through. Disappointed, anyway.

David was available. I had him once before, the experience wasn't memorable or impressed. Yes, he is muscular but not really sensual to me. Had no other choice this time, so I said yes. I booked for 2 hours on my earlier phone appointment.

I was led to a room and had a quick shower. When I laid down and mentioned my session is 2 hours, David's response was "Aiya 2 hours, so long ah" (he said it in an annoying tone). Anyway, the massage started and it was just average. Towards the end, he offered me extra which I remember from the last time, should be just mediocre handjob, I just said no to his offer.

I was really disappointed when the massage finished, after I came out from the shower, he just disappeared. I dressed and walked out to the entrance, no one was there as well. First they messed up my appointment then this. 😅 

Verdict: The centre is clean and comfortable, it's not in a dodgy place as well since it's inside the decent Novotel Hotel. Since their charging is on the higher side, they should step up in the game on the service, I'm sure people don't even mind paying a bit more.

Edward from Grindr and others. This guy is Edward massage from OUG and he was actively promoting his services a while back in multiple platforms.

Looks: Slim and tall chinese guy in late 40s with streaks of white hair spiked up.

Body: Slim and not much muscle definition per se. Definitely not masculine but not feminine either although leaning towards the latter more due to the lanky stature and soft-spoken mannerism.

Massage: Decent, not great. Uses a weird vibrator tool to help with massaging as well. It is pretty good (no he doesnt insert). He uses it all over your body and you can see he sanitise it before and after using even though it is only skin contact which is good.

Extras: Not sure if it is me, but he clearly states he is open to it although discourages it. I guess it is case by case then to see if he likes you. He is married so don't expect anything more than light. He is not my type but I like to see how far i can push him to go lol. And the answer is quite far even though he said it is very rare he goes that far during a session (his words, i trust him as much as i trust any closeted masseurs lol).

Attitude: Polite and soft-spoken. Cater to your massage request very well and spend more time on your preferred areas. Passive and shy during extras but tease him enough and he reacts like any gay men would. Though having said that, I tend to respect his boundaries. Some things you can tell straight away is a strict no so don't bother pushing for it.

Looks: 5/10 (Not masculine enough for me)

Body: 5.5/10

Massage: 7.5/10

Extras: 6.5/10

Overall 6.5 but i return because his charges are reasonable and his massage is decent enough so even without extras, it is nice to have a proper massage in the comfort of your own place with similar prices as Healthland. At least the option to go further is there with him unlike in Healthland or other proper parlours. He is no longer in KL fulltime but he comes back once a while.

Edited by flyfff

On 12/30/2021 at 1:32 PM, flyfff said:

Definitely my alltime favourite. Worked out a system whereby i tell him beforehand what i seeking that day and the prices are always fixed already. And he tends to reduce the price the more familiar you are with him. I am not sure if i had preferential treatment since they will make you believe they like you over everyone else lol but the extra charges he charge were lower than the massage itself so it was pretty good. Infact when i only ask for massage only, he tends to go about 30-45 minutes over for me and doesnt want any tips.

He even tells me his preferred slots when he is most energetic for massage or most in the mood for extras. Sometimes when i ask only for massage, he will request for abit of fun at no charge since he feel he initiates (i tip him nonetheless).

Very good massage but not sensual. He can never do sensual massage, just very proper haha. But when he changes to extras, he is completely into it.

Seriously sad he left. Not a fan of Jack's since Rambo have the combo of attitude, body and looks for me and all those that come after always fall short in one area.

I remembered Rambo. A very lean muscular guy and I like his butt massage, a bit sensuous touch here and there haha. Sadly he is no longer here. I missed the old Sempurna line up like Sani and Bai.

I’m also interested with Bjack and Urut Tradisi lol. Do you mind to share their contact or location to search by grindr? Thx 🤗

On 12/30/2021 at 11:11 AM, flyfff said:

Bon from Sempurna Avenue (just a shortwhile and then he moved to a proper parlour in Jalan Alor). Disappeared after MCO.

Looks: Mid-50s masculine chinese uncle with very fit body and on the taller side. Short hair with manly face but always smiling.

Body: Slim and tall but not skinny. Very fit for a Malaysian uncle but not sculpted. Rough but strong features all over. Can tell he works out but not obsessed with it.

Massage: All-round pretty good since he works at proper parlour as well. A good mix of strong and sensual strokes and he clearly knows a few techniques. Very into hygiene, laying towels everywhere to ensure only the area he is massaging is exposed. Cleans you up thoroughly after. Very OCD, that also means he massage both sides of your body in equal time and pressure (pretty sure he clocks the amount of time spent in each part). Does good butt massage and teasing to test the water.

Extra: Seems very eager to play but ridden with guilt once you show interest. Will tease you during massage and once you reciprocate, he takes a step back. Classic teaser. Allows you to touch and fondle, encourages it even. Allow you to blow but he doesn't do anything much in return aside from hand stuffs. Probably also cause it is in a proper parlour, never go all the way when i met him in sempurna. Average size for chinese, but on the thicker side. Cleans it before he let you have it and cleans it after. And cleans you up very well after you are done.

Attitude: Demeanour is very much like a proper straight Malaysian older chinese guy. Doesn't play for money rather just for mutual fun. Seems horny but conflicted as he is afraid to get caught but wants to get off in your mouth as well. Aside from this, very professional and upfront with you. 

Looks: 8/10 (For a guy in his 50s)

Body: 8/10

Massage: 9/10

Extra: 7/10 (He seems to enjoy it so it is a plus but doesn't return much of the favour so unless you are those that love to please, he is probably not for you)

Overall 8.5 for me since even without the extra, he probably would be my go to guy for massage. The extra but is fun and to see him conflicted to proceed or not is fun every time because he wants it but afraid to go for it. Funny because he teases you first and then got confused later lol.

Wow! Sounds super nice! Wanna try just for his daddy arms and massage skills! Body sounds nice too, thanks for your recommendation and review!

On 12/30/2021 at 4:05 PM, yosh said:

I remembered Rambo. A very lean muscular guy and I like his butt massage, a bit sensuous touch here and there haha. Sadly he is no longer here. I missed the old Sempurna line up like Sani and Bai.

I’m also interested with Bjack and Urut Tradisi lol. Do you mind to share their contact or location to search by grindr? Thx 🤗

For BJack, he appears with new account on Grindr every now and then. Very difficult to pinpoint his location and name. I do have his contact but will only share once i get his permission (only fair).

Urut Tradisi or UrTradisi is around KL Area i think? Filter the age to above 60 and he will be the one in the gym lifting weights.

On 12/30/2021 at 4:25 PM, hornychub said:

@flyfffThank you very much for sharing not one, not two but TEN reviews in one go. Some of which I am really interested to explore. I like your preference ;) 

I have more but taking a break haha. Some stories (of masseurs not working anymore) and some experiences with masseurs still working. Also, some you have covered already.

On 12/30/2021 at 4:26 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Wow! Sounds super nice! Wanna try just for his daddy arms and massage skills! Body sounds nice too, thanks for your recommendation and review!

Too bad cannot find him anymore. I am those "act cool" client who don't socialise much with masseurs and their bosses so once they are gone, i will have no avenue to get in touch with them. Should just ask for numbers from now on.