Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

On 1/4/2022 at 1:38 PM, TYMUS97 said:

SK Men Spa in Shah Alam. My 1st massage in Malaysia. I tried massage twice when I was in Taiwan but always scare to try Malaysian outlet because I think police raid will happen if I go.

I made an appointment with the guy on grindr but when I shows up the receptionist wasn't expecting me, but not busy so just carry on. Looks clean and nice. I picked the massage + sauna package, can't pick the masseur. They have sensual and relaxing massage to choose from. Sensual is lighter touch and relaxing is heavier (masseur use more strength). I made the mistake of choosing sensual because turns out I prefer heavy (I asked during the massage and the masseur showed me how relaxing massage would be). Same price for both but too embarrassed to ask for change. 

After shower the massage begins. There is this brief mud massage to start, then have to take another shower to get rid of mud properly. Proper massage allowed me to be nude, masseur is shirtless. He told me his name but I actually can't hear him, I know he is from Sabah/Sarawak. Massage is smooth and nice, he also does anal massage which I quite enjoy, at one point I thought he had put his dick inside me, but it was just his fingers. 

Really funny thing is we had a small talk, he said he learn the proper massage technique from his grandma and he has been doing for few years, and he is also in a choir with singing career. He is 27 or 28, only a few years older than me.

It sent me into existential crisis because I don't have a passion or marketable skill, only a hospitality degree and I am not even sure of my future in this industry. My mind just wandered off for most of the massage thinking how am I gonna plan the rest of my life. Only when I ask him to show me relaxing massage it brought me back to reality. It hits so hard and so good. I think he picked up on that and started putting more pressure then but it was almost the end of our massage. Gave me a Happy Ending and allowed me to touch his dick (through his pants), it was big.

Afterwards come the sauna part. I honestly felt cheated because it says sauna but it's actually mini sauna bag. It's really not pleasant and not worth it. I never been to an actual sauna which is part of the reason why I was attracted by that package. When I told them the name is misleading on whatsapp, the receptionist response is that the mini sauna bag picture is on the page itself but apologized for it nonetheless.

Sounds like a good message, minus the sauna. First time I heard of a mud message before a proper massage. And anal massage? @hornychubdoes this sound like a prostate massage?

On 1/4/2022 at 1:38 PM, TYMUS97 said:

SK Men Spa in Shah Alam. My 1st massage in Malaysia. I tried massage twice when I was in Taiwan but always scare to try Malaysian outlet because I think police raid will happen if I go.

I made an appointment with the guy on grindr but when I shows up the receptionist wasn't expecting me, but not busy so just carry on. Looks clean and nice. I picked the massage + sauna package, can't pick the masseur. They have sensual and relaxing massage to choose from. Sensual is lighter touch and relaxing is heavier (masseur use more strength). I made the mistake of choosing sensual because turns out I prefer heavy (I asked during the massage and the masseur showed me how relaxing massage would be). Same price for both but too embarrassed to ask for change. 

After shower the massage begins. There is this brief mud massage to start, then have to take another shower to get rid of mud properly. Proper massage allowed me to be nude, masseur is shirtless. He told me his name but I actually can't hear him, I know he is from Sabah/Sarawak. Massage is smooth and nice, he also does anal massage which I quite enjoy, at one point I thought he had put his dick inside me, but it was just his fingers. 

Really funny thing is we had a small talk, he said he learn the proper massage technique from his grandma and he has been doing for few years, and he is also in a choir with singing career. He is 27 or 28, only a few years older than me.

It sent me into existential crisis because I don't have a passion or marketable skill, only a hospitality degree and I am not even sure of my future in this industry. My mind just wandered off for most of the massage thinking how am I gonna plan the rest of my life. Only when I ask him to show me relaxing massage it brought me back to reality. It hits so hard and so good. I think he picked up on that and started putting more pressure then but it was almost the end of our massage. Gave me a Happy Ending and allowed me to touch his dick (through his pants), it was big.

Afterwards come the sauna part. I honestly felt cheated because it says sauna but it's actually mini sauna bag. It's really not pleasant and not worth it. I never been to an actual sauna which is part of the reason why I was attracted by that package. When I told them the name is misleading on whatsapp, the receptionist response is that the mini sauna bag picture is on the page itself but apologized for it nonetheless.

Sounds like you had a good time 👍🏻 I also prefer hard massage. I wish there is a masseur that offer super good hard massage then fun 🤩 

and what the heck is a sauna bag 😂😂😂

On 1/4/2022 at 10:05 PM, Sudu said:

Mud massage is probaly a scrub i believe

body facial maybe 😆

On 1/4/2022 at 9:12 PM, stockybi said:

Sounds like a good message, minus the sauna. First time I heard of a mud message before a proper massage. And anal massage? @hornychubdoes this sound like a prostate massage?

Not enough details to know for sure. It could just be fingering. Prostate massage need to reach your prostate first mah. Some masseurs fingered me but never deep and upward enough to reach the walnut 

@TYMUS97also, don’t worry and don’t be too hard on yourself, not many people can say they have passion or marketable skill yet in the end things always work out. Explore different thing and eventually you will find what you love to do. Or you can just work for money like the rest of us. Bottom line is don’t have existential crisis during a massage bro 😂 Gotta enjoy your buck spent to the fullest 

Trust me you will eventually have it figured out. 97 hello?! Wish you the best nonetheless 😆

On 1/4/2022 at 8:54 PM, Banjaran Hill said:

Thanks for the review. Sounds like an interesting experience. 

How were the massages you had in Taiwan?

Quite good. The masseurs were friendly and the massage service is relaxing.

On 1/4/2022 at 9:12 PM, stockybi said:

Like what hornychub said it's mostly fingering and dug a little deeper when I was getting more comfortable.

On 1/5/2022 at 12:44 AM, hornychub said:

@TYMUS97also, don’t worry and don’t be too hard on yourself, not many people can say they have passion or marketable skill yet in the end things always work out. Explore different thing and eventually you will find what you love to do. Or you can just work for money like the rest of us. Bottom line is don’t have existential crisis during a massage bro 😂 Gotta enjoy your buck spent to the fullest 

Trust me you will eventually have it figured out. 97 hello?! Wish you the best nonetheless 😆

Thank you. I know what you are saying but sometimes it just feels like my life is gonna go down a slippery slope if I just made one stupid mistake. 

On 1/5/2022 at 10:53 AM, TYMUS97 said:

Quite good. The masseurs were friendly and the massage service is relaxing.

Like what hornychub said it's mostly fingering and dug a little deeper when I was getting more comfortable.

Thank you. I know what you are saying but sometimes it just feels like my life is gonna go down a slippery slope if I just made one stupid mistake. 

Stupid Mistakes are my best friends ;) 

On 1/5/2022 at 7:54 PM, ekalreyes said:

Hi everyone. Inspired to start sharing my stories after reading so many story of yours. But first please excuse my English but I’ll try my best.

Last month I went crazy with massage session almost every week and burned quater of my year end bonus towards massage boy. 

Jack - Freelance Taman Miharja

I am a regular with Jack. Out of all massuer, Jack always my go to for a good massage. 

Apperance:

As some of you guys shared here he is buff with muscles. Manly looking.  Quite short to be compared with me. 

Massage

Personally I think he started as massuer from a legit massage centre because he know how to massage. He is more on the strong side but you can always request for less. Is he sensual? I dont really get that vibe from his massage. But he did finish back massage with B2B which is really nice I can feel his dick grow and hit my butt. Love it.

And during the front massage, he put up my legs like a women giving birth and start massaging my tights and manhood and to my chest and play with my nipples. He finish the front massage with B2B while he lick my nipple. 

HE is optional. I normally opt to not cum because I feel like cumming after massage make me very tired and ruined the fun. 

Jack also the 1st massuer I go all out (anal) with protection of coz. It happened after many years of being his reqular and with some advice from fellow Blower here. All I can say is he is good and asked if I enjoy the session and asked what and how I prefered. 

Tool: 

His tool is so handsome. The shape, size, the hardness are just so nice. And he did take care of his pubes really well. I think around 6in. 

Origin : Nepal

Look : 6/10

Body : 8/10

Massage : 9/10

Extra : 9/10

Thank you for your sharing. Sounds like a manly nice pleasant chap 

Hi everyone. Inspired to start sharing my stories after reading so many story of yours. But first please excuse my English but I’ll try my best.

Last month I went crazy with massage session almost every week and burned quater of my year end bonus towards massage boy. 

I am a regular with Jack. Out of all massuer, Jack always my go to for a good massage. 

Apperance:

As some of you guys shared here he is buff with muscles. Manly looking.  Quite short to be compared with me. 

Massage

Personally I think he started as massuer from a legit massage centre because he know how to massage. He is more on the strong side but you can always request for less. Is he sensual? I dont really get that vibe from his massage. But he did finish back massage with B2B which is really nice I can feel his dick grow and hit my butt. Love it.

And during the front massage, he put up my legs like a women giving birth and start massaging my tights and manhood and to my chest and play with my nipples. He finish the front massage with B2B while he lick my nipple. 

HE is optional. I normally opt to not cum because I feel like cumming after massage make me very tired and ruined the fun. 

Jack also the 1st massuer I go all out (anal) with protection of coz. It happened after many years of being his reqular and with some advice from fellow Blower here. All I can say is he is good and asked if I enjoy the session and asked what and how I prefered. 

Tool: 

His tool is so handsome. The shape, size, the hardness are just so nice. And he did take care of his pubes really well. I think around 6in. 

How would we be able to contact him for appointments?

On 12/23/2021 at 1:53 PM, Shawn123 said:

Ah Fa is part time over there. He only works at night time and during his off day. That's why it's hard to book.

I have tried him but his massage skill is just average.

His photo and actual person looks a bit different (the photos looks too yummy for me).

So far the best massage skill from Fresh i got is from Randy.

In terms of service, NSK is pretty good and naughty.

By the way, anyone tried Taste and Rainbow? Looks kind handsome. 

Right. I recalled my experience with Ah Fa. But that was long time ago, like pre-pandemic of 2020. I had fallen with his typical Beijing cute guyspicture and when I meet him personally, he totally looks different. So don't be deceived by the picture sent by Fresh to avoid high expectations. Regardless, I didn't regret choosing him because I really like his massage techniques, with those strokes and stretching. I feel that he is dedicated to his work. And note that Ah Fa is really petite boy and that makes him a  good bottom. 😛

About Fresh in general, seems new ones are from Myanmar. Not so sure though as I find their accent similar to Vietnam / Thailand. Some lost their job during pandemic so their friends recruited them as part-time masseur. And recently Taste and Jay have been the talk of the town recently? They are new and let's be gentle.

And like everyone else, I wanna try out Star as he is the most experience and popular one.

Will update once booked.

Apperance:

Massage

Tool: 

On 12/29/2021 at 12:02 AM, hornychub said:

Quick Review on a Massuer that I absolutely despised but had a change of opinion 

Boon- 88A/ Berjaya Blind Massage 

I had this Massuer a long time ago and felt like he was rude and the massage was really meh. 

today after Chakran I told Stanley my buddy at 88A to assign whoever he wanted for me for 1h. He suggested my favourite uncle but today I wanted to behave 😏

So he assigned me Boon instead. I thought I would give him another shot to see if anything’s changed. Chinese man in his 50s with average slightly stocky build

Today I specifically asked for only neck and shoulder as I was suffering from a stiff neck. He was being very chatty and kepoh as usual but I was patient and gave short answers. Felt like a work interview 

Massage at first was not so satisfactory for me (maybe my expectation is too high). One thing I really liked is that he constantly asked if he was doing okay whether pressure was good enough. I told him it was so so because he was not able to find my spots that needed attention, wanted to be honest on my fourth reply to his question on whether it was ok. 

Then he started becoming worried that I’d be unhappy and kept saying sorry to me. I told him it was fine and I only gave him an honest feedback. I could feel his anxiety and eagerness to do well

i told him to try again and he did. For the last 20 minutes of my session he sat me up and fucked my neck up so hard, I was absolutely delighted with the pressure and accuracy. Despite a rough start, he did find ways to do better and the last 20 mins was really good 

I thought to myself that perhaps sometimes people are not rude, they might have just had a bad day, or was insecure about something or was being unnecessarily defensive or was just affected by anxiety like this guy. The important thing is they ask you whether they did ok and try their best to do ok. if they give me mechanical finger dance routine that made me feel absolutely nothing I would be more pissed

RM56 for one hour plus 20 ringgit tips for exceeding expectation. Can give him a try if want a decent massage, but remember to communicate what you’d like him to do 

Always like your stories.... By the way... Who is that favourite uncle? 

Apperance:

Massage

Tool: 

Jack is my current favorite now. He's going back to Nepal this year though but not sure when 😔

On 1/6/2022 at 2:11 PM, ekalreyes said:

Hello again,

I am on my lunch break. So I will share another review. 

Lokman - Sempurna 

As soon as I heard Sempurna is back on business I straight away whatsapp the centre to book a session. Sadly at that time only local massuer is available ( i prefered non local ). 

After go through photos provided by the centre I chose Lokman. 

Appearance: 

I personally think photo provided by the centre and him in real life is not the same person. Or may be its just my eyes. But they look different to me. Luckily even he look different he still look decent. Of coz I am taller than him. 

Massage

He started massage in underwear only. He did the massage without oil first and really press my body with strength. Malay man strength. Then continue to legs massage then only start with oil to massage the back side of my body. His massage is not that sensual. 

And then he asked me to slip over and start with hand massage. During the hand massage he purposedly positioned my hand on top of his dick (while wearing undie). I started to play with his dick and it grow really fast until full hard. Then I took it out from his undie while he massage my body and down to my dick. He dont really do manhood massage cause obviously he just jerk me off. 

Then he continue licking my nipple and ask if I wanna do extra. I always ask my massuer what kind of extra they have in mind then only i say yes or no. Then he said I can suck his dick and romen. And he said he only charge RM50.

I instantly said yes and he took off his undie revealed an okay size of Malay dick. 

He start licking my nipple and it felt so good (my most sensitive part is my nipples). I am in heaven and he start face fucking me til it hit my throat. We continue and change to few position of me sucking his dick. He also keep sucking my nipple and jerk me off. 

Then he asked if I wanna cum but I really not prefer to cum at centre then we continue hugging while he suck my nipple and I harrased his butt. 

He asked me to continue sucking his dick then we both take shower together at the open shower and he let me play with his semu hard dick in the shower while we shower together. 

Tool: 

Shaved. I think around 5 1/2. Thick and hard Malay cock. 

Origin : Malaysia

Body : 5/10

Massage : 7/10

Extra : 8/10 

Lunch break + share hot massage review = horny? Lol. Thanks for the review,it seems he scored highest in the extra! 😂

Seven Review

Sempurna

Decided to try out Seven since I read some ok things about him (I usually go to Sempurna to see Adian/Kelvin).

Was a bit heavier than I expected and we're about the same height.  Went to the old/original spa instead of the other one down the street.  

The massage started off ok with him really concentrating on my calves... Like, REALLY concentrating and it was actually painful at some points, but I tolerated it.  Then it moved to my upper thighs and he started playing with either my dick or my ass and at one point, briefly started a prostate massage.  He then came up to my side and started basically massaging my neck a bit, but it was more teasing/tickling me up and down my back, which was interesting.  Also got to play with his dick but with his underwear on.  When I flipped over, he basically started nipple play and around my hard-on and then it went to a prostate massage.  We agreed on a tip for his underwear to come off (apart from his dick, he wasn't exactly my type...) and he really went all out on the prostate massage.  I came with him jerking me off while massaging my prostate and it was quite intense.  Had to lie down for a bit to recover while he went to take a shower.  I took a shower right after then left. 

So I guess basically, I got a massage on my calves and then a prostate massage. 😛 

Oh, and he had his mask on the whole time.  

Body : 4/10

Massage : 6/10 (since there wasn't much of a massage)

Extra : 7/10 

Did we take the same Seven from Sempurna??How the hell his body deserves only 4/10??

I'm curious what's a 1/10 or a 10/10 body to you??

His height, chest,arms  and dick is well above the Malaysian average.

I booked him 2 months ago.He gave me a  thorough & proper massage finished off with a  Urut Batin without Prostate Massage or any teasing.

Ya,he had his mask on the whole time.

https://ibb.co/VYn4QbL

Edited by matt122333

On 1/6/2022 at 11:37 PM, matt122333 said:

Did we take the same Seven from Sempurna??How the hell his body deserves only 4/10??

I booked him 2 months ago.He gave me a  thorough & proper massage finished off with a  Urut Batin without Prostate Massage or any teasing.

handsome lad ;) and that thing down there

No complaints about his dick. Generally just prefer a tad more toned and less of a tummy I guess. 

not sure why I didn’t get the proper massage. Maybe it’s because I responded a bit to the teasing ;) 

Went to 52 Forest earlier today. To my surprise so many lean and good body man at their 3rd floor in and out the sauna and the dark room. 

Being the only overweight in the crowd, I am an alien to them. So I left and take massage instead. 

Chose 25yrs old malay boy with blonde hair. 

He asked me to lay down on the matress and went away around 5 minutes. And then only came back to start the massage. He started with legs massage and move up to my butt and upper body. He spent most of the time massaging my legs and by the time he went to my upper body theres only 15 minutes or so left. I asked him if he can massage my upper body while he naked. He said yes and took out his boxer brief. His massage is super hard till I need to ask him to slower down a lil bit. I normally like hard massage if it is necessary and on point. But he pressed at weird part of my body and its so painful. 

Then he asked me to flip over and start massaging my hand and place it on his dick. Very nice dick. Great size too. Thick on the upper part near the pubes area. Nice thickness. I think the length is around 5inch. His dick went hard on and off while I play with his it. Then he asked if i want extra and the cost is RM50. I asked him what kind of extra. He said “ringan-ringan”.

Then I said okay. Actually if he didnt offer extra I personally wanted to tip him RM50 because he let me play with his dick and he thought I am 23 years old. (i am 34 yrs old)! He tot he is older than me. Hahahaha plus his body is also nice. And he is 25 and cute. 

Then come to the extra part. To my surprise his extra is actually him licking my nipples for few minutes without touching anywhere else of my body. I for a second tot he passed out because he didnt move at all. Hahahaha And then he jerk me off like the world is about the end in the next 5 seconds. Ahahah I told him to stop because I dont wanna cum. Then he continue and tried to make me cum. Then I hold his hand and asked to stop. Then he said thats the end of the session. Then I said okay and went to the shower. 

While on my way to the shower I saw many lean boys just enter the upper floor. So I went back to the dark room. So many people inside and waiting at the entrance. I went in like 2 steps then i reversed la because they seem like they saw an alien entering the room. So I went back to shower, clean myself and went back. 

Look : 8/10

Massage : 6/10

Extra : 1.5/10 

On 1/7/2022 at 8:43 PM, ekalreyes said:

Went to 52 Forest earlier today. To my surprise so many lean and good body man at their 3rd floor in and out the sauna and the dark room. 

Being the only overweight in the crowd, I am an alien to them. So I left and take massage instead. 

He asked me to lay down on the matress and went away around 5 minutes. And then only came back to start the massage. He started with legs massage and move up to my butt and upper body. He spent most of the time massaging my legs and by the time he went to my upper body theres only 15 minutes or so left. I asked him if he can massage my upper body while he naked. He said yes and took out his boxer brief. His massage is super hard till I need to ask him to slower down a lil bit. I normally like hard massage if it is necessary and on point. But he pressed at weird part of my body and its so painful. 

Then he asked me to flip over and start massaging my hand and place it on his dick. Very nice dick. Great size too. Thick on the upper part near the pubes area. Nice thickness. I think the length is around 5inch. His dick went hard on and off while I play with his it. Then he asked if i want extra and the cost is RM50. I asked him what kind of extra. He said “ringan-ringan”.

Then I said okay. Actually if he didnt offer extra I personally wanted to tip him RM50 because he let me play with his dick and he thought I am 23 years old. (i am 34 yrs old)! He tot he is older than me. Hahahaha plus his body is also nice. And he is 25 and cute. 

Then come to the extra part. To my surprise his extra is actually him licking my nipples for few minutes without touching anywhere else of my body. I for a second tot he passed out because he didnt move at all. Hahahaha And then he jerk me off like the world is about the end in the next 5 seconds. Ahahah I told him to stop because I dont wanna cum. Then he continue and tried to make me cum. Then I hold his hand and asked to stop. Then he said thats the end of the session. Then I said okay and went to the shower. 

While on my way to the shower I saw many lean boys just enter the upper floor. So I went back to the dark room. So many people inside and waiting at the entrance. I went in like 2 steps then i reversed la because they seem like they saw an alien entering the room. So I went back to shower, clean myself and went back. 

Alien? u are so funny . On the other hand, i felt you are not confident on yrself. May be some people like yr shape, who knows.

But i understand your feeling. Just i am also sometimes feel myself look like "alien" to the youngsters especially so many young meat in Opps. 

I like to play at their shower room. "dark" thing is not my thing. 

Edited by nabalu99

On 1/1/2022 at 11:10 PM, hornychub said:

HornyChub’s Review 2022 #1 😂

Asri at Mans49 Massage Home Spa

Recently got a new phone and while organising my contacts, I saw Mans49 number that I have saved a long time ago. Never been there before because they only had twinks last time. Out of curiosity I WhatsApp the number and asked about the masseurs available. To my surprise, the number replied with the massage packages offered and also the masseurs available. Interestingly they offer massage with Epson Salt Bath Dip. Price ranges from RM88 for 70 mins and up to RM158 for 2 hours massage with scrub. 

When I looked at the masseurs available I was pleasantly surprised. There was only one twink who’s a Burmese, 4 Malay and 1 Indian. Other than the Burmese the others looked like they are in their mid to late 30s. Spotted Wan and Faizrus from Borneo/Sempurna, a guy called Mustafa and this guy named Asri that I have not seen before. His pic was slightly blurred out on the face but the outline of his body seemed like a daddy. In the pic he was riding a motorcycle with A black uniform and the description said he used to be a security guard 🤩 I don’t have to tell you who I chose. Like a bitch on heat I told the guy to book Asri for the RM158 package. 

It was New Year Eve and there was traffic jam everywhere. Waze took me on the highway towards Putrajaya. It was only about 25 minutes away from my workplace. I drove and drove and arrived at the location sent to me which was a car workshop called Boon Guan Motor. The place is located in Taman Putra Perdana which is part of Puchong that is already near Cyberjaya.

It was 7pm and all shops already closed. I sent the manager a text that I have arrived but he did not reply. I called a few times still no response. It was already past my appointment time but I was not given the direction to go to the outlet. I wandered around looking for some sign of the place but failed. Googled the address and saw the door number and climbed up to a unit on second floor but the steel solid door was closed shut. I pressed on the door bell but nobody answered lol. On the stairways there was no reception and I had to climb down and kept calling the manager. After a good 20 minutes he replied and said his masseur will come down to get me but the masseur called me to ask me to go up. I was like, go up where lol 😂?!? He said a yellow gate entrance. That was exactly the door I entered and the exact unit I went up to. Anyway, I got in successfully after the steel solid door opened miraculously 😆

At the door was my masseur Asri for the day and honestly at first glance I was not impressed by his looks. He looked tanned, with a face that you will see on a villain in a movie. Good height very short hair and he looked like he was in his early 40s. 

Once led inside the Center it looked similar style to Sempurna (I think they belong to the same owner) There was a few massage rooms on the right and open shower area and toilet on the left. Was led into my room and I undressed quickly. Saw a massage table,  a clothes hanger stand, a cantilever chair and a rack. Was given a towel that was big enough to wrap around my waist and Asri told me I can shower or use the bathroom before we start. He spoke in an accent that I only hear from a Pakistani, but he obviously looked like a Malay, with a deep, low manly voice. 

I went to the toilet and saw a few shower cubicles with just curtains and some Wooden shower tub. Looked small and didn’t feel like I will be able to fit into those haha. But that’s a problem for later

Went back to the massage room and stripped, then got onto the massage bed facing down. The first thing Asri did was dimmed the light. I thought that was very smart and I noticed many masseurs that lack good looks would do this because in the dark, you rely less on your sight and more on other senses. He asked me a very weird question, whether he could massage without his shirt because he sweats easily. I said of course, knowing already that the session would not be innocent. But I decided to calm my tits because my booking was for two hours. There is a risk if you initiate any fun too early, the massage stops completely. I just decided to act like an unfriendly fat guy that doesn’t talk so much. 

And so the massage began. Firstly the back and neck massage. It was pretty mediocre, as if he was trying to marinate a steak— way to much massage oil applied all over my back and shoulder and it felt like he was just running his hand all over my back. He also massaged my rib cage on the side which I found bizarre and completely unnecessary. Back and shoulder massage was not up to par for me but he did press my back and manage to crack a few times 

Then he proceed to massage the back of my arm. It got better and felt like he really managed to find some tired spot on my arms and the back of my arms. It was quite interesting, the position my hand was placed on. He started putting my arm on the lower part of his tummy, while he was massaging me, my hand felt his firm tummy and the outline of his cock and his pubes. It was quite erotic and he did not seem to mind my hand on his cock head. At this point I still had not looked at his body yet. Arm and hand massage was satisfactory 

Then he proceeded to massage the back of my legs and thighs. He was not holding back and really pressed so hard against the back of my legs, calves and thighs. I could feel the knots and soreness when he pressed hard on it. Quite satisfying and I was controlling myself not to moan. He would also accidentally brush through my ass crack and in between thighs to my balls. It was pain and pleasure together and this part of the massage I approve

He then asked me to turn around. I got up on my elbow and shifted to face up. The massage bed smelled clean and it was sturdy, probably the biggest noticeable difference between Sempurna and this place. Then I saw his body for the first time. Tanned skin and toned, slightly muscular body with dark nipples. He looked quite manly and he was only wearing a pair of short elastic shorts. He reminded a lot of one of my fuck buddy who’s a Malay daddy and a firefighter. In the dim light he looked sexy and he began massaging my hands. It was placed near his thighs again and I felt his muscular thighs. I asked how old he was he said he’s 30 years old turning 31. Couldn’t tell he’s so young. He also said he is a Bugis Jawa, whatever that meant haha. Maybe his lineage is from Indonesia.

He then got in between my legs and gave me the urut batin which was included in the package. He applied oil on my cockhead and massaged it until it was erect. He also stimulates my prostate from below my balls and pressed hard on my inner thighs. I was super erect and he asked if I wanted to cum. I said yes and he crept closer to my hands and jerked me. I put my right hand on his thigh and up towards his toned body and chest, then his dark nipples. He asked if I wanted him to remove his shorts for a fee, when asked how much he wanted he said RM50. In belief I reconfirmed again and agreed. I sucked his cut cock which was not erect yet and it got harder and harder, and I was closer and closer to climax because he was jerking my cock as I was sucking his. It was so hot and I was in such a comfortable position on the massage bed. It didn’t take me long for me to shoot my cum onto his hands, with his hard cock still locked by my lips in my mouth. He cleaned me up and told me he’d be back for the scrub. Yes my package included body scrub. 

He applied scrub all over my body, doing so while spraying water onto my body. Even scrubbed my face. Felt pretty good and pampered. After my entire body was scrubbed he went out to prepare the wooden tub and salt bath for me. I was then led to the open shower area and I saw a giant ass wooden tub. It was 75% full with salt water. I reconfirmed again if it was okay for me to go inside he said yes. The tube was placed in a cubicle and there was an elevated barrier to prevent water from flowing out. I carefully stepped onto the ledge and place one feet into the tub. Water came flowing out like a tsunami was happening haha. I just giggled and got another leg in. Most funny is when I slowly sit down onto the tub, it fits me perfectly but water was displaced so fast I was worried I would floor the place. Luckily the barrier was high enough and prevented water from flowing out. It was very relaxing to submerge myself into the big wooden tub. Water was warm and I cleaned the scrub off my body then closed my eyes and relaxed. Got out after about 10 minutes, it was indeed a very enjoyable dip haha 😆 

There was no one else in the Center at this point and I paid him his tips and transferred the fee to the manager. Put on my clothes and exited the premise. It was about 9.30pm and on my way down to the ground floor I started feeling uneasy. It was a very quiet street and there was nobody around. The 20 steps I took to get to my car was quite scary I kept imagining someone would show up out of Nowhere and rob me haha. This shows you how quiet the row of shop were. 

I spent RM158 for the massage and scrub and dip which I felt was decent. I just wished the back and shoulder massage was better. The entire thing was 2 hours so I think the RM158 package didn’t come with full 2 hours massage? Wouldn’t know. Fun with a manly guy like Asri for RM50 was reasonable to me, but because he is not really my type, I don’t think I would come back for him. Might try the Indian guy next time. But Asri has a good body, bad guy face that some might find appealing (he looks like the bad guy in movies that rapes people 😂). Overall it was an interesting experience and slightly better place and equipment (not just a thin mattress) than Sempurna and Borneo. 

Thank you for the review. But it's weird coz I used to WhatsApp this center and ask for masseur's picture. That guy said "we don't show pic of masseur here our customers come for our skill not our look" and then proceed to mention they have 1 chi, 1 Indian & 4 malay. I was baffled and stop replying. 

On 1/8/2022 at 1:15 AM, kimiey123 said:

Thank you for the review. But it's weird coz I used to WhatsApp this center and ask for masseur's picture. That guy said "we don't show pic of masseur here our customers come for our skill not our look" and then proceed to mention they have 1 chi, 1 Indian & 4 malay. I was baffled and stop replying. 

He said that to me too 😅 But proceed to send afterwards. I have a feeling the guy is same guy as Borneo new manager 😂

Curious on the size of that bulge ;)

Different body sizes attract to different people's preference. Cant help it other that being comfortable with your size and that there are certain group of people looking for people of your size ;)

Extra 1.5/10?He wanted to make you cum but you do not want to, so you are expecting something else?

Nice to hear that 52 Forest is still around. I still miss the cold refreshing showers and the gym at the rooftop.

Met a couple of meaty guys at the sauna there the last time and enjoyed blowing them.

On 1/8/2022 at 1:15 AM, kimiey123 said:

Borneo Whatsapp also reply the same thing to me last year. But he stop there and didn't say anything else. 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:27 PM, TYMUS97 said:

Borneo Whatsapp also reply the same thing to me last year. But he stop there and didn't say anything else. 

Probably their tactic to get u to go there then choose. Many asked for photo and skip. Like me sometimes haha

After a hectic first week of 2022 and my back really killing me, probably due to incorrect sitting posture at the office. I decided to go for a massage. I need some touch from a real man.lol.

Wanted to try magic touch men spa. Unfortunately they're in close until next Tuesday. So I just texted sempurna boss asking for his boys. I was aiming for local masseur. #buatanMalaysia

Wanted to book Lokman but he's only available after 4pm, then I'm aiming for the muscle hunk Kamal but he only work part time at Sempurna. Boss said Kamal did not pick up his phone, need to choose other masseur.

Then I remember the master @hornychub review on Remo; the Nepali hunk. I give it a go. Remo texted me where the entrance and everything, I'm a bit suprise cause it is different entrance te last time I went here (last month). 

He's already waiting for me at the entrance. I can see his yummy body underneath his grey shirt. 🤩

But I wasn't planning to have fun with him, I just want a good massage. A nice and perfect amount of touch to help me refresh and rejuvenate.

I have to agree with @hornychub, Remo hair is a bit meh! But he's quite good looking. Just need to tidy up and styling a bit his hair. 

He started the massage with pressing my back covered with a towel. After few minutes then he removed the towel and start to put some oil onto my back. I'm a bit surprised, he started with my butt cheeks. A hint? Maybe, maybe not.

Then he give his massage all over my back and legs. I would say, I like his technique. Not to too hard to to soft just the right amount of pressure. He keep asking me whether I'm his pressure is too hard or not because I usually make this soft  'aahhhh' sound whenever he hit the right spot.lol. 

After about 40 minutes , he ask to flip over and start massaging my legs. And he pressed quite hard at both of my thighs. It feels good. Then he continues to my 6pax which covered with thick layers of fat then finally my chest.

He asked whether I want to shoot my load but I declined. As I want to keep my load for my fun buddy tonight and wasn't aiming for anything sexual with Remo. But I would say it was a good massage from him.

If you're looking for something sensual. Probably his massage techniques is not for you, but if you're looking for a nice relaxing massage I would recommend him. Overall 8/10 for the massage. 😎

Oh ya he didn't take off his t-shirt during the massage. Only able to see his yummy biceps and bulge in his red underwear.

I feel refresh after the massage and headed to the corner lot mamak for a meal. Then I saw Adrian there as well. Nice muscular body but I'm a bit turn off when watching him eating (stalker much). So gelojoh!

You know what they said; how man's eat= how he's in bed.😆

As I'm feeling a bit adventurous and naughty today, decided to go to sauna afterwards. 

To be continued..

On 1/9/2022 at 8:18 PM, Chubb69 said:

After a hectic first week of 2022 and my back really killing me, probably due to incorrect sitting posture at the office. I decided to go for a massage. I need some touch from a real man.lol.

Wanted to try magic touch men spa. Unfortunately they're in close until next Tuesday. So I just texted sempurna boss asking for his boys. I was aiming for local masseur. #buatanMalaysia

Wanted to book Lokman but he's only available after 4pm, then I'm aiming for the muscle hunk Kamal but he only work part time at Sempurna. Boss said Kamal did not pick up his phone, need to choose other masseur.

Then I remember the master @hornychub review on Remo; the Nepali hunk. I give it a go. Remo texted me where the entrance and everything, I'm a bit suprise cause it is different entrance te last time I went here (last month). 

He's already waiting for me at the entrance. I can see his yummy body underneath his grey shirt. 🤩

But I wasn't planning to have fun with him, I just want a good massage. A nice and perfect amount of touch to help me refresh and rejuvenate.

I have to agree with @hornychub, Remo hair is a bit meh! But he's quite good looking. Just need to tidy up and styling a bit his hair. 

He started the massage with pressing my back covered with a towel. After few minutes then he removed the towel and start to put some oil onto my back. I'm a bit surprised, he started with my butt cheeks. A hint? Maybe, maybe not.

Then he give his massage all over my back and legs. I would say, I like his technique. Not to too hard to to soft just the right amount of pressure. He keep asking me whether I'm his pressure is too hard or not because I usually make this soft  'aahhhh' sound whenever he hit the right spot.lol. 

After about 40 minutes , he ask to flip over and start massaging my legs. And he pressed quite hard at both of my thighs. It feels good. Then he continues to my 6pax which covered with thick layers of fat then finally my chest.

He asked whether I want to shoot my load but I declined. As I want to keep my load for my fun buddy tonight and wasn't aiming for anything sexual with Remo. But I would say it was a good massage from him.

If you're looking for something sensual. Probably his massage techniques is not for you, but if you're looking for a nice relaxing massage I would recommend him. Overall 8/10 for the massage. 😎

Oh ya he didn't take off his t-shirt during the massage. Only able to see his yummy biceps and bulge in his red underwear.

I feel refresh after the massage and headed to the corner lot mamak for a meal. Then I saw Adrian there as well. Nice muscular body but I'm a bit turn off when watching him eating (stalker much). So gelojoh!

As I'm feeling a bit adventurous and naughty today, decided to go to sauna afterwards. 

To be continued..

Remo makes me want to kneel 😂 Glad you had a decent massage. I tried to book a session, EVERYWHERE was full. 

On 1/9/2022 at 8:18 PM, Chubb69 said:

To be continued..

Red underwear...enticing for fun ;)

My quick review of David (you can check his profile in grindr (just explore nearby Kelana Jaya Police Station) SS6/3 ....

his grindr name sometimes urut....turu...t.u.r.u...usually with a faceless body.

-He do his massage at his place nearby flat PKNS. I think his age maybe late 40's or early 50s. 

-His style of massage i think is more towards thai swedish full body massage with oil.

-Everytime if im around PJ area, i usually book him because i think its convenient for me because its nearby LDP and on the way to my home.

-The price last time were RM60 for 60 mins and RM80 for 90 mins. I think that quite reasonable.

-His style of massage can somewhat sensual as well depending your taste and reactions..lol.

-I still remember my 1st time last time when i choose his service. It was really good (his style and movement suited me). However, i said to him i will come again if its mix with sensual..LOL...Then he said no problem....

-So, almost every month i come to his place...I think the price kinda good for 90 mins.

-I always prefer older guys to massage me. I have no idea why...lol. Maybe its the mentality....or maybe they got more experience. He said last time he learn to massage from blind guy.

-He do his massage on massage table as well. Just that his place full of stuff. If you guys can overlook that, it shouldnt be a problem.

On 1/12/2022 at 5:16 PM, michaelchong said:

My quick review of David (you can check his profile in grindr (just explore nearby Kelana Jaya Police Station) SS6/3 ....

his grindr name sometimes urut....turu...t.u.r.u...usually with a faceless body.

-He do his massage at his place nearby flat PKNS. I think his age maybe late 40's or early 50s. 

-His style of massage i think is more towards thai swedish full body massage with oil.

-Everytime if im around PJ area, i usually book him because i think its convenient for me because its nearby LDP and on the way to my home.

-The price last time were RM60 for 60 mins and RM80 for 90 mins. I think that quite reasonable.

-His style of massage can somewhat sensual as well depending your taste and reactions..lol.

-I still remember my 1st time last time when i choose his service. It was really good (his style and movement suited me). However, i said to him i will come again if its mix with sensual..LOL...Then he said no problem....

-So, almost every month i come to his place...I think the price kinda good for 90 mins.

-I always prefer older guys to massage me. I have no idea why...lol. Maybe its the mentality....or maybe they got more experience. He said last time he learn to massage from blind guy.

-He do his massage on massage table as well. Just that his place full of stuff. If you guys can overlook that, it shouldnt be a problem.

How's his body?

On 1/12/2022 at 5:16 PM, michaelchong said:

May you give David contact? Thanks

On 9/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, hornychub said:

Hello guys, hope you guys are doing well. Covid-19 situation is still pretty serious in Malaysia, and it is not recommended for us to go out just yet. I myself have been stuck at home (with nagging parents) since June and have never left the house. Like most of you, I am dying for a massage. But for now, being unable to go out for massage, maybe we can just share massage experiences here. I'll start ;) I just want to clarify that this was my experience before Covid-19 broke out and I am in no way encouraging anyone to go for a massage now. Stay at home and stay safe!

HornyChub's Adventure- Mr D from Growlr

This masseur was someone that I have not shared about previously (because the content is quite steamy) and he is not attached to any massage center. I first saw his profile on Growlr back in 2018 and asked him about his massage service. He said RM50 per hour and in call was available That to me was pretty affordable and looking through his profile, he was a Malay guy who was older than me and had a stocky body. The hotel he was at was very near my house too, so I decided to try it out. Out first encounter was getting blur in my memory, I remember getting to his hotel room, it was dim and the television was on. He was just in towel and had came out from a shower when he opened the door for me. I saw his stocky meaty body and his decent looking face, in just his towel at the door and I knew I was in for a special kinda massage. I entered the room as he put on a white singlet. The room was dimly lit, and the mood felt good, I stripped and laid down on his bed. He started massaging me, and it was very Malay kampung style massage which was quite good and I felt pretty relaxed. After a good 20 minutes or so, I started to feel oil dripping onto my butt crack, and his focus shifted to my butt area. I felt his finger lingering around my butt hole and I moaned softly to give him the approval he was seeking. Next thing I know, he inserted his finger into my bussy (boy pussy, a term I learned recently haha). I heard him removing his singlet and underwear behind me after a while, I turned my head to see this stocky sexy guy throwing his clothing onto the chair next to the tv, and he started to crawl onto the bed and onto me with his hard cock pointing up. He continued massaging me while grinding his already hard pole on my butt cheek. And after much teasing, he turned me around and put a pillow below my butt, and started inserting his hard rod into me. It took some effort because his cock is not extremely big and my butt was so meaty, but he got in and started humping me vigorously and it felt really good. I reached out my hand to feel his stocky chest and held on to his solid tummy while he kept fucking me. He pulled out and came on my tummy and massage continued because there was still time left.. He made sure to jerk me off too when the massage ended. We chat a bit and I was shocked to know that he was a married man. Someone's closeted hubby just fucked me so good. What's better was that to my surprise, he said he only wanted RM50 from me and did not want to charge for the extra, said he couldn't stand looking at my ass and wanted to do it. I gave him some tips anyway and left. It was definitely an interesting session because he was not my usual preferred type of men, and he was stocky and slightly meaty but he topped me really well.

After that, I only met him on more time in the next few months and he fucked me again in that visit. I usually do not want my massage visits to go all sexual like that. But sometimes, you just feel naughty, and you just need it. 3 months after our first encounter, we reconnected on WhatsApp again and he invited me to his hotel room again. I teased and asked if he could help me take some new naughty pics and he said he would love to. This third and last encounter with him was the one that I truly remember until now because of twist of events that was quite mind-blowing. 

On the day of our third encounter, we had made plans to meet at 7.30pm, but in the end I was assigned work last minute and couldn't leave. So I told him I needed to delay the session, and he said that it was okay, and he would take another client before meeting me. After work I drove to the hotel he was at, and texted him. He did not reply and I waited and waited at the entrance of the hotel. After 25 minutes, he replied for me to come up to the room. I was greeted by him at the door and went inside. He had a towel wrapped around him as usual, but it was weird as I heard someone inside the shower! He told me it was his customer from his earlier session and he was cool for me to come in first instead of waiting downstairs. He asked me to get comfortable and get ready for the massage and he will start after the customer leaves. I took off my clothes and lied on the bed. Then I heard someone came out of the showers, I turned and saw a sexy manly daddy guy wrapped in towel and walked out of the bathroom. He was really hot but it was kinda awkward because I was quite naked and so was he. I said hi to him and apologized for coming in before he ended his session with Mr D. He smiled and said it was okay, and my attention was on his dad bod and he chat with us as he put on his clothes. He said Mr D gave him a good massage and he enjoyed it a lot. Mr D suddenly asked if he wanted to stay, I was puzzled why he would ask that, but he said he needed to go home to his wife and kids. Omg haha. So he got dressed and walked out of the room. 

Mr D started massaging me, and I was still curious about the daddy. I had an idea to open my Growlr app to see if I would find him. There was another user who was within 10 meters from me other than Mr D, and I sent that user a message. Unexpectedly I got a reply and it was him. The daddy asked me to enjoy the massage first and talk later as he was going to drive, and I said okay. So I asked Mr D how was the session with the daddy. He said the daddy was one of his regular and he always massaged him. Which was why he was okay with next customer coming in before he left. The massage went on and he got more and more touchy as usual, and he pulled down my briefs and exposed my bare butt. I told him to take my phone and take a few shots of my butthole that was glittering with oil and he gladly obliged. After that he removed his underwear and sat on my thigs, I could feel his dick rubbing against my hole and after some teasing, he got me into the doggy position and started fucking me hard. At the corner of my eye I saw him taking his phone from the desk as he was fucking me and I pretended not to notice. I knew he was recording our fucking as I felt him taking pauses and sliding the phone on the bed. He kept fucking me with a steady and strong tempo, it felt so good and I felt hornier knowing the phone was recording it. The sound fucking and his cock rubbing in my hole sounded so sexy. It was a good session and we both came. He also charged me RM80 only for the 1.5 hour session, and after showring, I asked him for the video of us fucking. He was shocked and said he took it because he would like to replay this and jerk off to it when he is horny. I said I want a copy too and he sent me via whatsapp immediately. I was in the doggy position so I knew he was only capturing the scenes that were going on down there ;)  I left his room a satisfied slut.

In my car before I drove away, I checked on my phone and the sexy daddy replied me after he got home. I sent him a message saying I just finished the massage and it was so good. He replied instantly and asked me did Mr D fuck me? I was shocked to see but decided to reply and said yes. The daddy said he expected it because Mr D mentioned it to him and invited him to a threesome with me. I was like oh, so he fucked you too? My mind was blown when the sexy daddy said no, and that Mr D asked to be fucked whenever they meet because he said the sexy daddy guy had a nice big cock. And he would visit Mr D for massage and fuck him because there was no extra charges. I was shocked and speechless for a while. Mr D used to say that he doesn't always have sex with his clients, but as far as I knew he's been fucking with 2 of his customer already. It was kinda dumb of me to be so naïve. It was a lesson learnt for me, and I appreciate the daddy for being honest and telling me. He also advised me to be more careful not to believe everything that people say on the internet and always play safe and check up on my status. Until today I remember his advise.

After that day, I did not visit Mr D anymore, even though I look back at the video seeing and hearing us fuck and it makes me horny every time. That was 3 years ago. I still see him on Growlr everyday and he texted me a few times, but I always make up excuses and did not go to him anymore. However it was still one of the most memorable experience for me and it taught me some lessons that I needed to learn.

I wanted to write something and share here, it has been so long since I read anything interesting here. What's your most memorable massage experience? Share with us in this thread and let's stay safe, stay at home, and stay connected until we can be sluts again ;) 

Hi. Can i have the masseur's number please?